How can we trust this man with the nuclear codes if he can't even pay taxes?

How can we trust this man with the nuclear codes if he can't even pay taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not about race.
It's not about the wall
It's not about getting rid of Everyone
It's about the incoming memes during these 8 years. They.will.be.glorious

He'll find the loophole in MAD.

>Voting for a candidate because of memes

This is why trumpkins are the worst.

>Voting in a crazy bitch that WANTS to start WW3 with Russia

I can play that game too, shill

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

awwright

Ask obamas staff, most of them tax dodged as well.

>baited the media with John Miller
>baited the media with veteran charities, reprimanding the media for a full hour while he read a full list of charities
>baited the media with veterans again, only to quickly strike down birtherism
>baited the media yet again with his "leaked" tax returns, and now will attack Hillary for Bill's tax proposals in 1993

This man has played 3D chess better than I have ever seen from any other politician. He can't brute force his way into power with influence, donations, and bought-power like the Clintons can, he only has himself and his wit, and he's managed to beat 16 other Republicans and thrown our most powerful politician today into a loop, all the while with the full brunt of the media raining down upon him.

His ability to manipulate and commit political-judo with absolutely no media-apparatus, no political power, and no international powerbrokers is something I have never seen before. This man truly is the Art of the Deal.

I don't only trust him with the nuclear codes, I trust him with our entire country.

How can we trust a man with the nuclear codes who thinks the nuclear triad is a 3pc spicy wing dinner from KFC?

I'd rather we just proceed with Hillary's war with Russia. No one will take Russia's side in that war. Trump's war would pit the entire world against us.

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

is this a new pasta?

>can't pay taxes
that's not what happened though

fyi, hillary's team planned on having this dropped a week before the debate
was almost the very last thing they have on them, they're shitting their pants because they have an entire october ahead with nothing to deflect
the sanders audio was killing them, they had to stop its coverage

Couldn't have put it better.

OC made on the spot ;^)

>low quality

>before the debate
fuck
before the election*

they got almost nothing, even after they got on their knees and begged for people to sell them information about trump publicly

Fuck off, CTR.

It is now

how can you support hillary in the same regard when she talks of war with syria, war with russia etc.

I don't see trump talking about going to war with foreign nations. I don't see him threatening war with nuclear powers.

>soul
this image swerved it's purpose.

If you want it to be, it can be one, faggot.

tax is theft

Gonna need a name ausbud