German prosecutors and police have developed 3D technology to help them catch the last living Nazi war criminals with a...

German prosecutors and police have developed 3D technology to help them catch the last living Nazi war criminals with a highly precise model of Auschwitz.

The virtual reality death camp offers 21st-century fact-finding technology for the final Holocaust trials, in a twilight bid by the German justice system to address the atrocities committed seven decades ago.

“It has often been the case that suspects say they worked at Auschwitz but didn’t really know what was going on,” Jens Rommel, head of the federal office investigating Nazi war crimes said.

High Hitler: how Nazi drug abuse steered the course of history
Read more
“Legally, the question is about intent: must a suspect have known that people were being taken to the gas chambers or shot? This model is a very good and very modern tool for the investigation because it can help answer that question.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_8ZH1Ggjk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Arresting 95 year old hermits to prove the most proven point in human history

And how exactly does it help them catch people?
Are they retarded?

When will it be sold to the general public?

They must be punished for the seven million. You can't just let twelve million jewish deaths go unpunished if we believe in our justice system.

Might be a cool CS map

This is retarded in multiple ways.

The Holocaust happened, get over it.

M e m e
E
M
E

Indeed. My grandma herself was only six when she was gassed on the spot. Luckly she managed to hold her breath and crawl away from the gaschamber by dyeing her eyes blue, therefore tricking the SS into believing she was the daughter of herr Hitler himself.

>make 3D model of Auschwitz
>pick random 96 year old Franz Istdernazi with alzeimers
>write his name on a random wall in a """""never seen before hidden section"""""""
>HAHA, WE CRACKED THE CASE! TO THE GALLOWS YOU FILTHY NAZI
>the rubbity palms claim another victim

> spending countless millions so that you can prosecute a handful of 95-year-olds

It sure did happen, but that is one bullshit story if I've ever heard one.

Very antisemitic of you, user. It was real in my mind.

the program will automatically fill in lost undocumented facts - do you even cyber?

I think its part of the great lie the media and government is feeding people, that crime investigators are infallible and that if you become a suspect you are the criminal, no actual proof required

Why am i suddenly reminded of the old CSI episodes...
youtube.com/watch?v=I_8ZH1Ggjk0

Fuck you dude both of my parents died in the hallowcost

>computer games are now considered "facts" by the lolohoaxers

I don't even know what to say anymore.

>>make 3D model of Auschwitz>pick random 96 year old Franz Istdernazi with alzeimers>write his name on a random wall in a """""never seen before hidden section""""""">HAHA, WE CRACKED THE CASE! TO THE GALLOWS YOU FILTHY NAZI>the rubbity palms claim another victim

100% THIS.

Hey man it didn't really happen but it's a nice story and I still believe it happened, ok???

>The Holocaust happened
prove it. Did they use masturbation machines, or holocoaster bucket rides to kill the 8 million? Or did they use music teacher attack hounds to tickle 12 million faggots to death?

>mfw you get to relive the magic yourself

They gassed 'em or worked them to death or shot them. There's not much to it. Whether Hitler was a good or evil leader is opinion, whether the Holocaust happened or not is not (it happened).

>sorry we don't have enough resources to catch the 300 Achmeds dealing drugs very publicly at your trainstations in 4000 cities all over Germany and raping people all over the place and patrol our borders

>and here we have the latest 3D technology to accuse 99 year old WW2 survivors of alleged crimes in places they worked nearby.

the man who committed suicide after his capture in Lüneburg in May 1945, was not in fact Heinrich Himmler.

This claim is based on a number of physical discrepancies, including the apparent lack of a dueling scar on the corpse. Himmler was known to have a 'Y'-shaped scar on his left cheek, left by an epee; the corpse had none. Thomas claims that the substitution was deliberate, in order to throw the Allies off Himmler's scent. It is known that British intelligence agents, including Kim Philby, did not believe the Lüneburg prisoner was Himmler. Thomas's book on this subject, SS-1: The Unlikely Death of Heinrich Himmler, sets out the alleged deception in great detail.

Only a jew could make such things up

More Germans were killed in a single bombing raid on a German city then the amount of Jews systematically exterminated by the Germans

The Jews themselves have in fact the largest number of gentile deaths on their name, about 50 million total.

cs or de?

By playing Wolfenstein3D, i have figured all the secrets of 3rd reich years ago.