Opinion on Swagger Gaddafi

He was a good leader, he didn't need to suck shekel dick in order to have a great country. He was killed by Hillary and NATO around October of 2011. And now Libya has been a war zone ever since.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TL_OkGQ0B9I
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=TL_OkGQ0B9I

He was murdered and his country was destroyed by the very evil that funds the CTR shills on our board

He was the necessary evil.

>And now Libya has been a war zone ever since.
Idk bro some Libya user came on here said it was pretty stable minus a few pockets of ISIS

Cool dude, was philanthropic towards at least Africa. Hated the jew.

Just a reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Libya is under control for now.

Hey remember that time when he said he would fill Europe with sandniggers years ago?

Well he did it the madman!

It's getting slightly better, however from what I've heard it's still pretty bad over there.

the best leader Libya could have same lvl as omar mokhtar now we have 1.5M libyan rats in tunisia

I also forgot to mention there's some rumors of him being still alive. And that the body double of his was killed. Some said he went to Zimbawee or Egypt.

Gaddafi was about to start a currency in Africa. Some did not like what he was doing making Africa prosperous.

Under his rule Lybia became the most developed country in Africa as far as living standards go. What he should have done was retire from power when he was at the top.

after seeing his videos and the speeches he gives at that stupid arab convention im convinced this man was the only man who was aware of what was going on, the rest are either sedated or corrupt

Literally the only reason why they went after Gaddafi was because he was about to make a gold-backed currency

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Not a thought on him specifically, but I am strongly opposed to the notion that the USA has some obligation to bring democracy to the world and to depose dictators.
Our founding fathers would have been vehemently opposed to this notion, the system of government of a country is a matter that is between the people of that nation and the government.

Some people just aren't well suited to democracy.

He was a good man, trying to bring real independence to Africa. Thanks France + America.

>we came, we saw, he died
*cackle cackle cackle*

Stupid sand nigger.

It's easy to spot a Nazi Islamophile if they:

1.) Talk about "based" Muslims like Assad, Iran, Gaddaffi, etc..

2.) Cry about Israel oppressing muh good muslims

Islamophilia of course is core to Nazi ideology. Pic related.

lmao good memes, 6/10

I think Gaddafi might have been a bit of an asshole to its people but that doesn't mean the americans had the right to invade Lybia and support the murder of their leader.

American politicians are fucking psychopaths, see I pray the day will come when I will be able to torture and rape hillary while Gaddafi rapes Clinton in front of her

Not that she would care I'm sure, the Clinton marriage is a joke

Lmao

omg this song is amazing. I'm gonna play this to all my friends

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE now im mad

I support trump now