Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=JqngrsDHU6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay

lel

cringe

Yeah I didn't even click on this video. The idea is just so full of cringe. It makes no sense.

He's right thought

NOT

EXCUSE ME RECORDED VOICE THAT I CONTROL I AM NOT FINISHED YET

Damn why does Stef looked so JUST?

My fucking sides, this guy is completely fucking autistic

THIS

No wig ?

ONE

EXCUSE ME
LET ME FINISH
LET ME ...

AM I BEING DETAINED???

he's dying

EXCUSE ME

to be fair, who doesn't role play as Trump for time to time

Oh my god what. Is he going crazy?

Well crazier.

AND NOW
I'M
DONE.

I like Stef but came across as naive compared to Scott Adams when he was interviewing him. Scott seemed bored like he was having to do a charity interview for a die-hard fan

>when Trump's words are so simplistic you have to make the answers yourself so you can believe he's knowlegeable.

I'm pretty sure there's a name for such a mental issue.

Scott has a 10.2 inch penis therefore he literally gives zero fucks about us permavirgins

Stef was never sane

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

What did you say to me you pathetic bull? You're nothing but a tool to me and my wife and her children. You will never know the joy of watching your wife get fucked right in front of your eyes and the orgasm you get from watching it. You will never EVER know the joy of eating out your wife's creampie that her bull gave her. You will never know what it is like to not be an object of sexual desire, especially when your wife tells you things such as "I never want to have sex with you again" and "I'm horny. I'm going to go over to the Bull's house". You will NEVER EVER know the pure bliss that comes when your wife tells you she's pregnant. We have hosted over 200 bulls with 80% of them being black males and 2% of them being Jewish. Any one of them could be the father but it doesn't matter because I WILL be the father and none of you pathetic bulls will get to know what it means to love a child unconditionally

perfect time to post my rarest molly.

kek. saved

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

He'll be impersonating Hitler soon

Molyneux was replaced by Scott Adams as Cred Forums's pet online intellectual weeks ago. Irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ

why tue fuck is this canadian jew so concerned with americuck policies

Reminder that Molymeme has Jewish parents.

The scott adams interview is funny. Stefan is bouncing around like an idiot the entire time.

Holy shit

What do you guys think of Will Brittle? Is he red pilled?

What a true alpha. He doesn't let anyone interrupt him.

He kinda is, but he talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded

Why do we let people with weak-ass voices be spokespeople?

How retarded is this?

What does Cred Forums think of based Israel? Is it bill pilled?

that's what happens when the comparatively intelligent candidates only have their self interest in mind. the only candidates with the people in mind just happens to be a retard.

Cred Forums hates Jews for their role in communism, in pushing the Holohoax and undermining western countries through the media, academia and finance.

Generally we understand the motives of Jewish nationalism. Just as a deer understands why the wolf chases him. That doesn't mean we support the wolf.

In an ideal world, they'd have their nation, we'd have ours. But they aren't content to leave it at that. They must infiltrate, they must subvert, it's in their very nature.

Here's Bobby Fischer talking about it (remember, he himself is Jewish):
>youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Even worse, he's an Irish faggot living in Canada pretending to understand the average American's experience with taxes.

Look here faggot, most Americans don't need millions to hire accountants because they work for companies that hire accountants for them. Their taxes are deducted out of their paycheck for them and they receive a nice little W-2 at the end of the year with which to fill out their ONE page tax return.

If you run a small business, you're looking at maybe 15 pages which you can hire accountant for who can do it for you in 2 hours flat for less than $50/hour.

You have to go back, Stephan.

Is it bill pilled though?

Time to dump my rarest, most underused molymemes

Fuck the other thread

He doesn't care anyone. He said in his previous video that he is quitting because of the new Internet laws.

Daily reminder that if you were spanked you were abused and you must immediately defoo your mother

Daily reminder that hanging out with statists is hanging out with people that want you shot which is suicidal so defoo your friends.

Daily reminder that I don't want to fuck you.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

kek literally why waste your money on this shit

Being "blue pilled" just means you haven't been exposed to certain facts.

What you make out of those facts is your own problem. You can be redpilled and support Israel, you can be redpilled and oppose Israel. As long as you are making the decision with all of the relevant facts about race and Jews and history into account.

An example of a bluepilled person is a white knight who was taught all his life that women love someone nice and friendly. It's only later that they get redpilled, and realize these are actually major turn offs for women.

Daily reminder that female hypergamy is disgusting and all women are parasites.

One of my favourites.

Our Philosopher who art in Canada,
Stefan be thy name.
Thy nonviolent stateless society come.
Thy arguments be done
on Cred Forums as it is on Youtube.
Give us this day our daily d'nations,
and forgive us our aggression,
as we forgive those who donate only ONE DOLLAR,
and lead us not into leftism,
but deFOO us from evil.
For thine is the AnCap Paradise,
the logic and the reason,
available for free online (freedomainradio.com *slash* donate).

I hope you're doing well.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqngrsDHU6Y

Not blue pilled, bill pilled, bill whittle pilled?

It's an investment

every time you faggots watch stefan videos you are literally supporting a jew zhill and he also gets shekels from your views you dumb goyz

Amen

Trump is fucked, he comes over as such a simple man and you have to really have some strong faith to believe there is some hidden genius within him.

This.

Is wrong.

Leftist low-IQ statist detected

>Stef
>losing it

Nice try CTR.

Thanks, I almost forgot.

literally who is this molyneux person

The future

This
His shitposting skills are close to perfection

>DILBER IS HORNY!!!

b t f o

Enjoy getting your credit card information leaked :^)
Hiro did it already once, why not twice?

I payed good, honest wealth for this

faggy cuckservitive jew lover.

He seemed cool at first, but they always reveal themselves. He only jumped on the Trump Train after the nomination was secure.

A 1/4 Jew anarchist Libertarian philosophy major

He bought into the meme that the reason poor people (blacks for example) are perpetually poor is because of government, and child abuse. Thus he started a free radio show ranting and raving about the evils of spanking and welfare programs, and even had all sorts of complicated theories about how the trauma of spanking leads to big government.

He's had lots of debates over the years, and consistently clung to a hard core anarchist position: no intellectual property rights, no funding for roads and bridges, no government of any kind.

He even formed a cultlike "inner circle", people who broke away from their abusive families to join Stefan in his ivory tower of reason and evidence. His word for cutting all family ties and relationships is "defoo", a concept which has generated lots of accusations that he operates like a cult leader. (I should probably mention that Stefan himself was abused as a child by his mother)

Then a couple months ago...something happened. He got redpilled on race. All of a sudden he started putting out shitloads of videos about racial IQ gaps and the dangers of open immigration. Now practically every video he puts out is a wild endorsement of Trump. He even talks about Cred Forums sometimes in glowing terms, about how it's an anarchist utopia where anyone can say anything. It's pretty clear this is what redpilled him

In any case as time goes on, he's gotten more and more right wing. To the point where he recently defended the eradication of Native Americans. The meme is that within a few years he'll be saluting Hitler

Omfg I love this guy.

I almost spilled my fucking drink