I legitimately think that Clinton would make a far better president that Trump

I legitimately think that Clinton would make a far better president that Trump.
He threatens to go to war against Russians and Chinese, plus he don't know shit about anything in politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/9-terrifying-things-donald-trump-has-publicly-said-about-nuclear-weapons-99f6290bc32a#.1v3ti2njm
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=fr
theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/
youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM
youtube.com/watch?v=3E1aZlADRQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q55SxoaiJjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3EI1xD_Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He threatens to go to war against Russians and Chinese

No. No he doesn't. That would be Clinton and almost every other Republican candidate from the Primaries.

Thanks for sharing.

CORRECTING THE RECORD ON SATURDAY NIGHT
EVEN THOUGH KILLARY'S LOSING THE FIGHT
NOTHING LEFT BUT THE REDDEST PILL
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

>thinkprogress.org/9-terrifying-things-donald-trump-has-publicly-said-about-nuclear-weapons-99f6290bc32a#.1v3ti2njm

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=fr

(you)

clinton threatens to go to war with russia

and all her political knowledge usually gets put to use only to help a rich donor

I agree hillary is less likely to fuck up on accident but shes way more likely to fuck things up on purpose

what nationality is the gentlemen on the left in the suit photo? I look identical to him. Widows peak in the hair and everything.

When? Why would you go on the internet and just make things up?

Aren't you the same fucks who think Trump is also the fucking manchurian candidate?
Plus Clinton is literally trying to start a war with Russia for "hacking" her

fake. trump is the one with the hate speech

bulgarian

I don't understand how people can think that Trump is a Russian servant and an absolute madman who would nuke Russia at the same time

>Liberals
>Thinking

theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/

no, that's clinton
>plus he don't know shit about anything in politics.
then how did he win the republican nomination for president, something that no non-politician has done since the party's inception, and is now holding consistent 50% poll numbers against the country's most politically elite family?

Duly noted and filed under "opinions that don't matter at all."

Hillary is literally a Russiaphobic establishment warhawk. If you want any chance of peace with Russia, don't vote for Hillary.

SO where in either of those does Trump threaten to go to war with Russia?

There is a shill group for Clinton in France that is pretty much CTR.

Please do not pay atention to this faggot. Thank you.

in either case France will hoist a white flag to celebrate...

I legitimately think that France would be better off under Sharia law.

Republicans worship money.

and that's why 80% of republicans hated trump when he started campaigning, right?

I'd fuck right

That explains why 95% of the (((donors))) who gave money to other candidates in the Republican primary haven't given him anything.

none of you are arguing with facts, only opinions.
Give me links to support your proofs... Racists...

Is this irony?
If anything Trump has suggested that he would rather open dialogue with the USSR to which Putin welcomes.
youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

>putin laughs off hillarys threats
youtube.com/watch?v=3E1aZlADRQU

>putin calls hillary reckless for starting shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q55SxoaiJjw

To me it sounds like Hillary is starting shit with Russia.

Also, for someone who has no "political skill" its amazing how far he has come in his election. Not only has he got the popular vote and hundreds of thousands of people are volunteering to help him in some way or form. But he is also creating countless links in political arenas such as with the GOP, FBI and CIA that are sick of the Washington corruption.

I have a question for you (i know this is a shill thread)

Why do you think there are so many leaks that ALL incriminate clinton? All of them massive and all of them at the level of a federal crime? Why are the FBI leaking so much information despite Comeys "immunity deals".

How is it that he could spend so little money and succeed so overwhelmingly? The current polls show a trump majority vote in the electoral college. Times polls show a stable lead (despite their endorsement of Clinton).

You watch too much CNN
>CNN admits to bias
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3EI1xD_Cw

Thank you for correcting the record frenchy, altho France is a muslim country...

yeah but the think you are nobody and just that you can write or speak or sentence is worth nothing...and you are obviously part of the not do smart part of society