nice dubs

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2016.

MAKE ME

(YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU)

faggots

(You)

Ok, ha ha we get it you spend money to browse Cred Forums. Hate to break it to ya, but the meme’s getting kind of stale buddy. I mean seriously, if your apishly thick noggin will permit even a modicum of rational thought you would realize how stupid you look right now. Kid, I’ve been browsing this fucking shithole dark corner of the interwebs since you were in your jammies. I’m talkin 2010, 2011. Yeah, don’t believe me? Well guess what sucker, I don’t give a shit. “W-what? He doesn’t care about what some stranger says to him on the internet?” Your damn right I don’t pal now that puts a rather big hole in your master plan doesn’t it? Look, let me lay it down for you mano-a-mano, ok? I’ve been on this godforsaken website for longer than you have, and I’m humble enough to not feel the need to advertise the fact with every single fucking shitpost I make. I mean, god, how insecure does a guy have to be to actually pay money just to show a bunch of strangers what an uppity piece of shit he is. You’ve had your fun kid, but the time for jokes is over. Quit the bullshit, or else…

lol 2010, 2011 GTFO newfag
> 2006 autist

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

hand over the faggot pass bitches

>>Do not respond to people who advertise their Cred Forums pass

>responds to someone who advertised their Cred Forums pass

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2003.

Heh, you thought somebody legit replied to you didn’t you? Nah bro, it’s just me again here to tell you how much of a faggot you are with your cute little meme pass. Hah, I can just imagine that little burst of excitement and eager anticipation you got when you saw that (you), followed immediately by that hollow sense of bitter disappointment. Oh boy, you really are a pathetic piece of dogshit aren’t you? No matter how many times you flash that stupid little fucking Cred Forums pass in my face, I can rest assured that you have never experienced the truly ebin moments on this board. I can still remember the glorious fappening like it was yesterday. That’s right kid, I’ve been here for that long. Keep signing off all of your annoying faggot shitposts cunt, us oldfags are all laughing at you.

>seriously considering buying a pass so I can get in on these (You)s

Fuck is it worth it?

Just report them for breaking gr13.

Its just proof that you are no ta shill, because you've been posting since before the american presidential race.

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

yes

especially with this one friendly leaf going around (you)'ing everyone:

Ok, ha ha we get it you spend money to browse Cred Forums. Hate to break it to ya, but the meme’s getting kind of stale buddy. I mean seriously, if your apishly thick noggin will permit even a modicum of rational thought you would realize how stupid you look right now. Kid, I’ve been browsing this fucking shithole dark corner of the interwebs since you were in your jammies. I’m talkin 2010, 2011. Yeah, don’t believe me? Well guess what sucker, I don’t give a shit. “W-what? He doesn’t care about what some stranger says to him on the internet?” Your damn right I don’t pal now that puts a rather big hole in your master plan doesn’t it? Look, let me lay it down for you mano-a-mano, ok? I’ve been on this godforsaken website for longer than you have, and I’m humble enough to not feel the need to advertise the fact with every single fucking shitpost I make. I mean, god, how insecure does a guy have to be to actually pay money just to show a bunch of strangers what an uppity piece of shit he is? You’ve had your fun kid, but the time for jokes is over. Quit the bullshit, or else…

Calling him a newfag would have sufficed

2008 reporting in btw...
just.
can't.
leave.

>be UK
>be to poor to pay for tv tax
>to poor to pay window tax
>to poor to pay anti shill tax

WOW, ok, not an oldfag huh? You’ve done it kiddo, you’ve unleashed the kraken. First of all, how fucking dare you? Stupid newfag scum like you who think it’s funny to shit up this board literally make me sick. So fuck you for that. Secondly, I guarantee that I’ve been here longer than you have. Proof you say? Well your gonna have to take my word for it because I quite frankly don’t give a shit. I could show you some truly epic gets from 2012 or maybe even 2010 but hey, why pull those up for some scum sucking newfag right? God, kids like you really are what make this place unbearable sometimes. Stick to your Harambe and your bleach kiddo, this ain’t a safe place for a green leaf like you. Don’t bother replying, I’ve already spend more energy than is necessary or acceptable on a newfag pleb like you.

>i need to prove anything on the Internet

No wonder you gave away your money for basically nothing in return

Isn't it just a line of script or something?

>not knowing the html tag parse hack
pleb

>2010, 2011

3/10

not Australia-level bants, but you get some points for it

kid i was browsing this place when it was only one static HTML page on Angelfire and we all had dial-up internet and the twin towers were still standing and you had to use coal to fuel your computer

get on my level

I'll just leave this here
/\n\n4chan Pass user since/i

sure showed us