TRUMP GENERAL - JOHN MILLER 2.0 EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>Closing the Gap
youtu.be/UMIwsMGbJKM
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624
twitter.com/LucidHurricane_/status/782519071195537410
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
yournewswire.com/thousands-ballot-slips-hillary-clinton/
yahoo.com/news/trump-saudi-arabia-oil-isis-154301211.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/donald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-16/donald-trump-adds-saudi-arabia-to-list-of-countries-ripping-off-the-u-s-
youtube.com/watch?v=De2VJBmXExw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can Trump win when he's collapsing in the latest LA Times poll?

It's rigged, obviously.

With friends like these you can trust this man goys. Believe me, believe me.

the power of prayer?

i want to eat "eggo waffle"
there is no "eggo waffle" in japan
i visit america and many waffle and ice cream in supermarket
so more ice cream than entire japanese store
how does american eat so much of ice cream?

Orthodox> last name changing progressive juice

Shut up Chinese moot

When you're this successful you've earned the right to eat it for dinner.

that was right before they all went to beach

kek, the red line is Trump

cesrusc.org/election/

I like ice cream. It tastes good.

Drumpf is done.
History (soon herstory) will only remember the winner, Hillary Clinton, the first female president and Saviour of America!

Why the hell are they all so creepy looking

>LA Times
>still relevant outside daily nigger activities

phew laddy

One time I ordered a shirt from Japan in size L

Shit was like a women's medium when I tried it on, I'm still pissed about that. Tell your emperor I want a refund.

Read a shit post a few minutes ago that Trump lost today and he fucked up bad.
What happened?
Any truth to it?

For newfags who don't understand John Miller:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI

dairy is easy for us to ingest and causes no pain or discomfort

we are rich and can afford to buy ice cream every day if we want to- so there are lots of flavors to choose from

why does trump has so much energy?
hes 70 years old and is doing rallys every fucking day for hours and infront of thousands of people
I couldnt do that and Im 25
whats his secret? drugs?

Genetics combined with the fact he's never touched alcohol, cigarettes or drugs because of his brother.

>shill successfully made faggots dismiss the LA Times poll when it's the one that's been showing Trump winning the most
you fags are too damn dumb

I'm sceptic about that poll to be honest. Seems like Cred Forums loves this one since it shows Trump ahead on a consistent basis.

He hasn't paid taxes for decades. So yeah, Drumpf is even more done than usually.

I've heard he's never even drank coffee.

German blood. It's good stuff. You will never have it tho, Mohammed.

and he only sleeps one hour a night

he is a great man

he has a brother?

I like eggo waffle. Chocolate chip is the best kind.
I'm also very fond of takoyaki, but it is hardly sold anywhere here. Even most gook restaurants don't serve it.

you guys need to get better at shilling for Trump.

>Hillary voting for the Iraq war.

>her pushing the debunked WMD bullshit.

>her taking millions from the saudis.

>her pushing for war in Syria.

>her pushing for war with Russia.

There's plenty of material you can push so there's no more wtf I'm with her now.

She's pretty much identical to George W Bush and liberals were able to vilify him.

Beneath his soft, supple orange flesh, is a tough as leather set of scales.
Trump is reptile. I'm sorry you had to find out this way user.

had

makes sense fellow muslim
atleast we have döner here

I've got some German, some Anglo, and some Dutch

All the makings of a super tall, athletic, handsome, ultra smart cringe beta with a weird personality that makes it hard to relate to people

Had. Hell I think most of Trumps family is dead..

How was the rally in PA btw? Can Trump really there? I mean the Obama family and Biden is campaigning there big time to help Hillary

It's called a bit of banter here m8

Simply educating anons who believed Sweden's shitpost that Trump was falling in the LA Times poll.

Everyone who is America who can vote that is on Cred Forums is for Trump. 95% of them asleep rn. I'm just watching the CTR shills go at it with Euroderps

Every poll is biased. Retards here will cling to the pro-Trump polls, retards elsewhere to the pro-Clinton polls.

No such thing as an unbaised poll because there is ALWAYS incentive to make it biased in some way.

Trump just lost the election if it's true that he paid no taxes. The average American would never vote for him. His support will drop below 40% nationally.

I don't care how you want to spin this, this is terrible for the campaign. America died last night.

In 1995, he suffered a nearly billion dollar loss, which he was then able to carry forward on subsequent tax returns for 18 years to pay off using laws Bill Clinton signed into law 2 years before.
He also wrote a book about it, so its not a secret or anything.

I'm awake.

i have insomnia

i never want today to end

and i can never face tomorrow

This is your classic "sarcasm troll-shill" internediate level, that is a troll sarcastically pretending to be a shill

Trump is +5 in LA times

And I'm (You)ing myself

True, hateful America died yesterday. Say hello to the new and improved America, free of racism, sexism and hate!

A post worthy of a leaf.

Clinton will ratify TPP. It was Bill Clinton who ratified NAFTA. Bush signed NAFTA and now he's endorsing Clinton.

Nihilistic leftards supporting the bankers and big business....nothing new there, just like the Bolsheviks 100 years ago financed by wall street somethings just never change.

I TRIED SO HARD

I have a similar problem. I feel like sleep is a waste of time. So I never intend to sleep. I have to be so exhausted that I just fall asleep.

What is Trumpgen's opinion on the Daily Shoah and TRS radio in general?

well thats sad but look at his children right now
5 children and 7 grandchildren!
Ive never seen a wealthy man with that many kids
its like a great house from game of thrones

I know, this is really bad. If there's one thing that Americans love, it's paying taxes. They won't stand for a president who was able to use the stupidly complicated tax code to get out of being a victim of government thievery.

Don't forget the hundreds of friends he lost in 9/11
It's payback time

Best insomnia description I ever heard. Have a (You) and a Melania of Prosperity and Happiness

That's pretty normal for wealthy people though. It's insanely hard to keep your friends when you're rich, because a lot of people will expect handouts, and those who don't you will be extremely suspicious of just trying to get in there before asking for them.

Basically if you're a nobody, peoples motivation for befriending you is mostly genuine companionship. When you're rich, it changes, and it fucks with you

It was fucking nothing taxes from 1995 that the washington post is shilling hard.

On the other hand, google "trump says hillary isnt loyal to bill"

AND GOT SO FAR

what happens when trump loses?

aim for the slow and steady, win next time around maybe?

His parents had very nice lifespans. Alcoholism is very bad. My grandmother's brother died of Alcholosm.

>It's payback time

This was fucking best part of primaries...cept for all the other best parts

I hate phones.

;_;

I had insomnia until I discovered ASMR videos from YouTube.

Who gives a shit.
>everyone deserves to have their money squandered by government
Are you honestly going to cry cause you didn't get to use some 'loophole'?
That seems like a pure shit-tier reason for giving up the supreme court and ruining this country.

Hillary is so awful and completely unacceptable. Trump will always be the superior choice. Her raw style and brand of corruption cannot be allowed to continue.

I always bring this shit up, and the fact that Trump had a stadium full of Republicans applaud for gay rights and give a standing ovation to a gay speaker.

I swear to Kek I had countless conversations end with "Well... It doesn't matter, Trump just speaks nonsense, its his supporters who are smart who base opinions on facts and research. Trump just speaks nonsense he doesn't know what he's talking about lalalala!"

Its almost insane how close the left is to becoming the crazy Evangelical/Conservative right wing whackjobs who went on a crusade on violent video games.

>Video games are sexist and racist!
>Russia is bad! We need to go to war with Russia!
>We need to occupy the Middle East NOWWW!!!!
>Our nominee is a corporatist warhawk and we're okay with that!
>Trump is a Putin agent! I can't stop posting about conspiracies on facebook!

He's written about it in his books so it's common knowledge he can refer to.

The law he used was introduced by Bill Clinton so that changes the dynamics completely.

Stay woke, brother!

My Great uncle died of alcohol related problems.
During the WWII blitz of London, he was a fighter pilot on call.
He was drunk as shit when he went up, and ploughed into the back of an ally, destroying both planes and killing both pilots.
Family hero.
Got a medal for it.

Your tears come November will be my eternal sustenance.

I can anecdotally prove you wrong by the fact that im an american who is voting for him no matter what. He could eat a baby on live television.

Good, you're from TRS. Unfortunately I lost my account, so I can't communicate on the forums. If you can relay a message for me, please do

The message is: we are losing Cred Forums
A massive tidal wave of newfags is flooding in, more come every week. They are bringing with them tons of bluepill cringe shit.

This would be fine and dandy, except the redpilling process isn't functioning properly
Just yesterday there was a holohoax thread with literally nobody dumping redpills (like there should be). It ended with some autistic name calling and sperging out, it was super frustrating to see.

Race threads are similarly plagued with a lack of redpills. I've started to see pro-black and pro-hispanic narratives all over the place. It used to be when race was brought up, infographs were dumped. Nowadays this rarely happens.

The Twitter trolling operation has been very effective, keep that shit up. But don't neglect the homeland, we've got enemies in the base here.

Now is the time to strike, because the election is ramping up into high gear. Interest in political topics is at an all time high, traffic on this site is higher than ever before.

Just take that message back to the TRS forum, ok?
We need some people here spreading redpills, we need it desperately

Trump can't win.
His policy outline is the same 50 words in different order (great, so, believe, me, good, tremendous, you, will, be)
The amount of shit smeared on him
Combined with the belief of him being volatile and a complete unknown
The American people will vote for stability, not ready for real change unfortunately

How's everyone enjoying their day so far? Should I buy Steins;gate on steam?

Gross

He's still got 2 sisters and a younger brother, doesn't he?

YOU accept it, the average American won't. At best, Trump will keep his core supporters and cuckservatives. He lost all the Bernie supporters and Independents, the people he needs to win.

All you guys have is memes and non-arguments. And I'm a Trump supporter, there just is no way to spin this positively.

>that projecting

What will you actually do when Trump wins? Try to find faults in everything he does in the White House? Be paid to shitpost for more local candidates? Leave Cred Forums forever and try to forget that part of your life? Suicide?

Nice dubs. I'm going to try. I really don't want to sleep. I've taken vitamin B and I've been drinking some energy drinks. So I think I'll be able to stay woke for a good while.

What a coincidence. Mine was a pilot in the Red Army and shot down some kraut planes. He could never put the bottle down and it was the death of him.

>I'm a Trump supporter

Everytime

I just listen to them, you spergite. I'm not part of some big operation.

now you're gone

i keep waiting here by the phone

with your pictures hanging on the wall

im waiting here at home

ill go crazy

now you're gone

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

He is truly retarded. Nothing can save him now.

Hillary can't win.
Her policy outline is the same words as her opponents'
The amount of shit smeared on her
Combined with the knowledge of her being volatile and corrupt
The American people will vote for honesty, They are ready for real change finally

>tfw i'll never get to vote for trump

You have that one woman politician who is pretty based.

>Thank you! I miss my father.

WHAT DID ROGER STONE MEAN BY THIS

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

>JOHN MILLER 2.0 EDITION
Damn I'm way behind. Was about to post saying this sounds like John Miller to me:

>The Times' report shows Trump that year declared a $916 million loss and lists tax benefits he used after a turbulent financial period for him in the early 1990s. The paper, citing tax experts, said Trump could have used his loss to cancel out an equivalent amount of taxable income for nearly two decades.

>The paper says it obtained the three pages of documents when they were mailed to a reporter last month. A postmark indicated the documents were mailed from New York City, and the return address claimed the envelope had been sent from Trump Tower.

>Thank you! I miss my father.

I wasn't ready for these feels.

No but if it works, others will copy it and take down their own country's corruption. A successful Trump Presidency will have global consequences. Hillary will only make the rich even richer and more powerful

october suprise

is it possible Assange will get a pardon if he helps trump win?

Have you goys seen this?
top kek

twitter.com/LucidHurricane_/status/782519071195537410

Which poll/polls do I believe?

Hillary isn't popular

No, he's global. Snowden is the American. He will get his life back anyway

Are there things about the universe that will forever be beyond our grasp?
Also, Trump is the best option for peace considering a swift defeat in China in trade is better than letting China grow to the point where war is inevitable

Why is she in a little ass cage, against a wall surrounded by yelling people.

LUL
How embarrassing.
Hillary campaign falling apart at the seems.

that's great, it would be so awful stuck in a building for years

She's probably afraid of being assassinated.

That's some venue. They must have cleared at least 5 or 6 cars in that parking lot for her

HE'S AWAKE

I missed this pasta.
ty user

Does the media think anyone cares about Trump's taxes, seriously? Who the fuck is a working American and goes "damn, I really can't wait to give half my earnings away to the shit government which squanders them on foreigners!" Liberals are now suddenly happy to pay taxes kek

What's more mind boggling is the fact they've spent this entire time defending ILLEGAL ALIENS who don't pay taxes at all

holy fucking shit

>10th dimensional plane of all realities, all possibilities, at all points of time chess

nytimes (You) denied

he's going to need to duck weave and dodge to today

So she calls millions of people "deplorables," then she essentially calls millions more losers. Why are people supporting this vile creature?

SHIT BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What did he mean by this?

As soon we all shall be.

>Captcha: Lago Mayor

He's not wrong.

>mfw I also saw libertarians suddenly lambast Trump over taxes

this world has gone mad

why the fuck does it say that you have had a Cred Forums pass since October 2016, is it like the new forum registration date, is your opinion more valid because you have had a pass for one whole day

Who else makes /arguments/ here?

HE DIDN'T GIVE THEM A (You)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THE MADMAN!

I really couldn't be assed to look for a NYT logo to add to this.

someone spell this out for me

I don't think even Snowden will get a pardon. Trump has made no suggestion that he will cut down on the NSA or pardon any whistleblowers. I don't think he'll forgive anyone that betrays him, so unless he's doing the whistleblowing, there will be hell to pay.

You can see that Trump obviously values loyalty, like during the primaries where he stood up for Corey, even demanding reporters apologize to him, and just a few days ago where he basically nuked the former miss universe chick for going after him, even though Trump was the one defending her in those old news tapes from the reporters.

>(you) withheld

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Post yfw trump leaked his own taxes

John Miller is up to his tricks again.

Trump sent his own taxes to the News so he can lambast them and then shill his book he wrote about how he got out of a recession successfully.

one of hiroshima nagasaki's jewish tricks to get more people to buy Cred Forums passes.

John Miller sequel

Trump leaked his own taxes

which sucks to be honest. I think it's no use to constantly monitor the people of your country.

>Mad at illegals for not paying taxes
>Trump not paying taxes is a good thing

How do you counter this?

Now that's funny.

>meant to spend the day working on my startup
>spent it catching up on Trump news

>Admits during a debate that he "Doesn't pay taxes"
>made to look like a mistake, or something said in haste.
>Media latches onto it like vultures, kicking and screaming about it for a full week.
>After it cools down, "Someone" Leaks his 1995 Tax Returns to New York Times
>The tax returns that show he lost 918 Million Dollars in property value and claimed them as a tax write off.
>NYT runs screaming claiming he used a legal "loophole" to not have to pay taxes for 20 years.
>Ends up that legal loophole was signed into existence by Bill Clinton specifically to benefit his wealthy property-owning friends.
>NYT published illegally acquired tax documents

Remember how Trump said he should probably sue the NYT? He just gave them the rope and they hung themselves with a smile on their face without a clue what was going on.

This man has the fucking media in the palm of his hand.

Trump did it legally

Our biggest problem isn't that illegals don't pay taxes. It's that they're here in the first place.

>stef being edited the way ben was.

Glorious

oh fuggg
good thinking

WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT TRUMP KNOWING SOMETHING

WEDNESDAY FOLKS, WEDNESDAY

>liberals

it makes him look good, he read the market beautifully, he invested at the beginning of the 90's boom

That's an intended way for taxes to work.

Think about it this way. If I build something that costs me 10 million and then I get 15 million in profit, I'm only taxed on the 5 million I gained. Obviously.

But what if projects are bigger and take more time? Let's say my building expense was 100 million, and I overall LOST money for the year of 1995. But the idea is that my investment now would result in higher profit in future years. But if you aren't able to carry over loses for future profits, then I would be paying taxes on money I before I've even paid off my expenses from last year. This is why "release your tax returns!" is such bullshit. The vast majority of people don't understand business. You'll have kikes at the NYT lying through their jewy teeth to make it look like Trump is an evil fatcat who got away with tax evasion. But their whole narrative relies on people being ignorant of how these things work.

Makes sense. The media is now busy explaining how he gets 18 years federal tax exempt. Is he prepping the bull for full release?

Took me a sec to see that the baby is black.

oh wow

I thought Assange balcony speech was Tuesday in London time.

>her son
Why are these fucking cucks so proud at being sloppy seconds? It's a fucking disgrace to their ancestry.

>her son

It's the best way to soften the blow of the media shitfight when he does release his tax returns.

Theres an assange balcony speech scheduled?!?

ITS HABBEDING!

reiterating this point

if he invested a billion in his company and within 5 years the market had doubled, within 5 years he's made that billion back plus another billion.

really smart guy

Heres the fake version

Trump General and the campaign has been pretty low energy lately. Can we recover?

I still doubt its his son

>their whole narrative relies on people being ignorant of how these things work.
That's pretty much their entire game plan for everything.

Only if you Correct The Record™

You haven't seen the rally yesterday then. Very high energy.

bulls can be white too.

To quote Newt Gingrich, this past week has been a lost week for Trump. A failed debate, rigged negative polls, miss piggy narrative. Nothing good happened. The best we can do is bracing for the leak to come and hope it won't be fully covered up, this time.

I haven't. I guess the shills are overtaking Cred Forums then

From the looks of it, next week will be high energy
>10d chess tax returns
>more hillary leaks and assange balcony press conference
>hillary's "basement dwellers"

There are people with a mutation to their DEC2 gene that allows them to function at a high level on extremely low amounts of sleep.

Don't reply to that b8.
Rally was incredible. Clearly they are evolving somehow better ever rally. Take my energy PENCE

Honestly, don't hold your breath for the Hillary leaks. We've been promised "campaign ending" leaks before and so far nothing has even hurt her.

what did he mean by this?

pence was a stud!

Please explain this meme to me

Wtf is this picture?

>Doesn't even give them a fucking (You)
Jesus Christ, this is next level stuff.

But that'd ruin it

It would be foolish to depend on new leaks.

However, the DNC leaks absolutely hurt her, especially with Bernie supporters.

She's been hurting herself up to this point
>Deplorables
>Almost dying
>Basement dwellers

No point wasting a good opportunity when she's doing it to herself. Trumps taxes and then a Clinton leak to change course would be perfect.

Wild jews performing their mating ritual

post your e-peen /tg/

Cred Forums Pass user since March 2016.

It always becomes that much more obvious when legit threads slide and shill posts take over.

So how are you all going to cope if Trump loses?

>nervous assange promises for the nth time this will be the end of hillary's campaign

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

>10d chess tax returns
You figure Trump will release his taxes?

Trump time traveller multi pence theory.

That image was from the cover of a Trump video game from the early 90s

Honestly, guys, Trump's probably doing better in the polls than what is reported, the only problem for him is voter fraud. And I'm afraid his volunteers on election day won't be doing anything against that.

Nice pic

Here you go newfags, some Cred Forums lore for you

Local autist dug the archives this morning and uncovered something BIGLY. I'll explain with the visuals. Here's the start

Its unfortunate.

Guys, I have a serious question

Has Trump taken a stance on Saudi Arabia?

We all know how they sponsor terrorism around the globe. Their involvement in the migrant crisis has become apparent when they didn't want to take in the rapefugees. They finance building mosques right here in my region. We are now in the process of getting our first mosque in Slovenia. They've been building those en mass in Bosnia.

I know this is a delicate issue, they're the powerhouse of petrodollar so America must be careful in their actions around them. I know Ivanka has massive investments in Dubai she's probably going to spread to SA as well.

He mentioned at his rally yesterday that he would watch out for it.

TRUMP IS BATMAN NOW

…………………./´¯/)
F………………..,/¯../
U………………./…./
C…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
K………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
T……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
R….…\……………..’…../
U……….”…\………. _.·´
M…………\…………..(
P…………..\………….\…

part 2

It gets weirder.

These girls are sexy.

Some would even say that it's...deplorable

The autistic digging is still happening but we already now know so much

What is this pic?
>inb4 watches
But what about them?

>70 year old celebrity steak salesman running for President of the United States
>shitpost level so high he puts the entire continent of Australia to shame
>doesn't even know of our existence and he's an expert level shitposter, knows all of our techniques and knows how to deny (You)'s

I can't even imagine what his power level would be if he found out of our existence, or maybe we are just lowly peons compared to his current power level

Not only that, but being wealthy and having kids who aren't fuck ups is kind of a big deal.

It's still so early in the day. KILL KREAM KANE

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

anyone?

>╔════╗──────────────╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗╔═══╗─╔╗╔╗╔╗
──║║╔══╦╗╔╦════╦══╗─╔══╝║║║─║║║║║╚══╗─║║║║║║
──║║║║─║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║─║╚══╗║╚═╝║║║║╚═╝║─╔╗╔╗╔╗
───────────────║║

He already leaked them to the new york times, see

What's up with the brick wall? Was this at some comedy club?

That doesn't say anything about his taxes...?

Why release them now?

Careful u might miss something if ur autism is too low

Dig

That's great, thanks

But this isn't about SA in general, in their geopolitical ambitions and so on.

see

Im pretty sure he posts on here. We had a thread thursday night about the gianna mitchells sex tape lookalike and that was the night he had his 3am tweet storm...

what the fuck is that supposed to be

see

have you seen this
yournewswire.com/thousands-ballot-slips-hillary-clinton/

Trump has said numerous times he will force them to take in refugees.

Brilliant

>democrats say wall can only be 50 feet high
>dig 30 foot trench in front of wall

The wall just got 30 feet higher

HOLY WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

is trump the weapon to surpass metal gear?

This is CTR's first major run and they are going to prove to be a waste of money. Nobody is going to touch them after this. Maybe the first person to blow the whistle on them can make a bit of money selling their book or getting paid for interviews with the (((press))), but for the most part, these people are going out of business because they'll never have genuine weaponized autism.

October is going to be a BEAUTIFULLY long month. MAGAMAGAMAGA

KILLER PENCE ABOUT TO BE SET FREE

Drumpf will never ever win, so your entire point is moot.

Sry i linked you to the wrong post. Here He did it so that he can talk about how he came back from losing 915 millin in one year, and the best part is that none of this is news because it was already in his book.

Nytimes fell for the bait

Autistic zoom on the guys wristwatch I think.

Guys, ignore the polls and shill harder than ever before.

These polls are not statistically significant - none of them, we've already seen how many of them are skewed and most of these polls consist of questioning 200-2000 people. That isnt enough people for high confidence.

Look at Trump's stats online, look at the stadiums he fills at every place he goes to.

The whole world is against us, but the man just might be winning in reality.

Make sure to vote.

-Donald Jr

yahoo.com/news/trump-saudi-arabia-oil-isis-154301211.html

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/donald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-16/donald-trump-adds-saudi-arabia-to-list-of-countries-ripping-off-the-u-s-

But does he have the audacity to directly call out their king?

Basically there was a thread alleging Trump and Pence are both time travelers.

Someone here has the screencap comp
Stop holding out faggots

So he got to have his debt forgiven after filing for bankrupcy and then write it off as a loss? That's fucking brilliant.

>they'll never have genuine weaponized autism.
At least, not at the grade we produce it as. It is scary though, to think autism can now actually be used to dethrone the Kings of kings. Maybe we should be vaccinating more kids and "allowing" them to discover Cred Forums at a young age?

Yes. The President is one of the most powerful people in the world. He can do whatever he wants.

She's practicing her speech for when she's found of treason

It can't be a coincidence how hard Wojak looks like Pence.

Still reporting for duty.

PENCE
E
N
C
E

GOOD MORNING, MADMAN

>He can do whatever he wants.
Not in this case unless he wants to compromise your well being by screwing the petrodollar. He has to be extremely careful

Ill be early voting tomorrow in WI

hahahahaha

sup tg,

any happenings this morning?
i see #wikileaks but that's about it.

You've missed so much.

It was all doom and gloom after Khangate - Trump bounced back and then some

He's attacked them a few times for trying to dictate US policy. He's attacked SA and OPEC for years, calling them an illegal cartel and that someone needs to "call down there and tell them to get that fucking oil price down."

He's the only US president in the last 40 years to say anything even remotely critical of Saudi Arabia.

He's mentioned that an alternative way to get oil is invading Syria and taking it. You don't need SA for that.

LIBERAL MEDIA BTFO

>Dumbnold Drumpfass is a good businessman
>Drumpf needs to rely on tax evasion to avoid going bankrupt

Which one is it, drumpfkins?

God I wish he means this for real!

tax evasion =/= tax avoidance

One is illegal, the other is not.

Could he actually sue them if he was the one who gave them the taxes?

It's not real. I think.

I think somebody just took some nu-male hipster lumberjack looking fellow's photos and overlayed the Pokemon stuff.

At least, I hope that's the case.

if anyone wanna know whats beengoing on over the last 14~ hours read

donald trump is a billionaire, retarded liberals will never understand any explanation so they're not worthy of explanations. especially krauts, king of cucks.

I think you should be thankful that Jamal let you have your wifes wi-fi password for the cuckshed.

>strategically using legal loopholes to improve your business
>bad businessman

It takes a good businessman to find a loophole to legally evade taxes to support his empire.

This is why he is worth more than whatever you'll make in your entire life.

so how are you guys dealing with Trump throwing away the election at the rally yesterday?

I am so happy to be living in the meme paradigm.

user, that's not what he said at all. He's come out against invading Syria several times. Maybe you are conflating Syria and Iraq, where he said we should have taken the oil to pay for the war.

The US has the world's largest oil reserves, he has said we will ramp up oil production to counter OPEC if they try to increase prices too much.

@91204115
You mean using a legal law signed in by Bill Clinton that allowed him to write off the losses?

Seems pretty smart to me seeing as he's till in business

>losing a billion dollars in a boom economy

>good business.

K.

Pretty good, since that never actually happened

He got a medal for friendly fire?

He doesn't spend 3-4 hours a day masturbating

We're a bigger oil producer than SA at this point. Screw them.

You must be too young to remember the 90's (it had cycles of boom and bust)

The problem is that we're also the largest consumer of oil, so our domestic oil production isn't enough to satisfy our needs.

this only shows of naive you are. if you think a stock index is indicative of economic performance[what is inflation], you're dumber than dog shit. either way, if you think everyone, everywhere in every market should be doing great in a "booming" economy, you're dumber than dogshit.

He said he is fine with using troops on the ground to counter ISIS and taking the oil to pay for it. He says he isn't being definite because he doesn't want the enemy to know his ideas. I personally doubt he's going to do that.

How reliable are the RCP poll averages? people here say trump is winning all the time yet on that site he's only winning in only one of the polls currently.

Are you all saying it's gonna change in the next couple of debates or something? I'm confused.

>He didn't not pay any taxes, he just didn't pay any taxes!!!!

Apparently poor Drumpf is not as rich as he claims, if he's pretty much bankrupt

He should stop saying then that he's running for office to be a good president. He just wants to enrich himself.
He probably doesn't even want to win, I hear Drumpf got some business with Breitbart going on. Drumpf TV

Come to the US, you'll see why we're saying what we're saying

don't worry America, we may work out a deal with out oil and that wall you want

>real estate on the eastern seaboard in the mid-90's
>a boom economy

hahaha ahaha hahahaha

hello my name is atlantic city and I lose money

Why don't we get more from Brazil? I'm far from an expert on this but it seems like they produce a lot and we wouldn't have to prop up a terrorist-making machine.

Tram look like on Lenin! Lenin look like on Bane!
youtube.com/watch?v=De2VJBmXExw

these polls are representative of 200-2000 people, are usually stacked with democrats and are not even close to statistically significant.

id ignore the polls, if you've noticed, the propaganda is coming from every direction.

The larger narrative is that he doesn't oppose regime change in Syria. If he gets elected, we will work with the Syrian government and Russia to destroy ISIS. I have a hard time believing that if we do that we would confiscate oil to pay for our costs.

I don't think we even need ground troops. Simply allowing Russia and Syria to attack while providing ground troops, and VERY IMPORTANTLY, not funding "moderate rebels" will be enough.

they said the same thing with Romney and look how that turned out

So then why is he still worth billions? Didn't he write a whole fucking book about all this too?

Take no poll at face value.
The only thing they're even a little reliable for is trends, but that doesn't work either when they (((adjust))) the methodology every time Trump gets ahead.

I dare say he was not even born in the 90s

Brazil wouldn't be bad. Demand for oil is low, so OPEC is weak right now. It would be a perfect time to sink SA by nor buying their oil.

>Becoming rich via politics
You better get your head out of Clinton's ass.

That's very true. I doubt he meant it. It's like he says in "the Art of the Deal." He makes a big statement and leaves it on the table and then other countries work with him to get a less extreme answer.

I will reply to this on the next thread.

This time there is a 40% difference in enthusiasm between the candidates and pollsters are still using 2012 voter turnout models. Then of course, there is obvious rigging of the online portion of polls, see pic.

>It's like he says in "the Art of the Deal."

You mean the author, who is not Drumpf by the way. He didn't write that

you dont really know anything about bankruptcy.

1) i transfer funds from a successful business into a bank im starting

2) i loan all of the funds from the bank to myself

there is no tax on loans, there is interest

3) but i decide im not going to pay back the bank [my bank] that i just emptied via a huge loan to myself

4) i bankrupt that bank.

theres all kinds of ways to use bankruptcy. why are democrats so stupid? are you all retarded?

we should kill you all so you dont reproduce.

But there's a difference with Romney, he didn't have the charisma that Obama had. Remember,bObama painted himself as the underdog, similar to what Trump is doing, and Hillary has more personality parallels with Romney in this election.

>doesn't oppose regime change

I mean to say, he opposes regime change.

>3 posts
Now I'm worried.

this fucking retard chad football player on fox and friends right now lmfao

Probably, as long as nobody can prove that he did it

Would fund Brazil's economy and stabilise them, which would allow them over time to become a counter-weight adversary dominating South America.
Same as any other oil producing SA state.
I forget the name of the doctrine, but they can't allow that to happen.
A big part of the cold war in the 50s and 60s was spent destabilising those states to make sure that wouldn't happen.

Fash the Nation is good for political analysis. Most of the shows are just shitposters shitposting. Rebel Yell had the science one are sometimes cool. The new one about how to start a RWDS was cool. FTN absolutely must listen

And Hillary is the anti-candidate to Trump.
And Hillary is the empty suit politician against the charismatic change-maker.

Standing by huebro

>every celebrity sits down and writes every word of their book

Ghost writing is common. Trump dictates and overseas the production of the book, signs off on the final work and then includes the ghost writer as a co-author.

I don't see anything wrong there.

It doesn't quite matter who exactly wrote it; it matters more that trump is using the same tactics described within The Art of The Deal.

>Drumpf

Isn't Drumpf a German name?

Where does this self-hatred come from?

It's bizarre.

>where does the self hatred come from
>implying he isn't a refugee

What is pho/intern?

im surprised Drumpf stuck since the use of "drumpf" and their fear of russian hackers only shows the left's xenophobia

That's implying you're not talking to a shitskin

NEW THREAD

Phone - Internet

Radio Europe/Radio Free Liberty broadcasts in the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.
Germans bad. Communists bad. America good.

They conduct two polls. One through the phone and one online. Notice the difference in results between the two.

The final poll gives 80% weight to phones and 20% to Internet.

God I'm retarded. That should've been obvious

Thanks, family

>drumpf

why are all liberals eternal buttmad perma virgins?

Guys, should I put a sneaky thousand on Trump to win? His odds are 3.25 right now. The only thing that's stopping me is the thought it might get rigged.

>Not posting the original

I was so fucking tempted when his odds were at 4.0, but the same thing held me back. Fucking kikes ruining a sure thing.

I really hope he sues the #failing NYT

He's not even playing chess anymore, Jesus Christ. He's off the fucking board!

He doesn't want America to be dependent on foreign oil, for one thing.

Good morning, my name is pain.

ENHANCE

None of them.

Ayy lmao