WTH is happening in Dresden? Coup going on in Germany?

WTH is happening in Dresden? Coup going on in Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-idUSKCN1220DC
handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/tag-der-deutschen-einheit-brandanschlag-auf-polizeiautos-in-dresden/14633776.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Unity_Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

natalia kommt :3

Any germans online? Pls tell us what the situation is down there!

Vitun autistihomo

Dindu nuffin'

>he actually took the b8
Nyymi, minkäs teit

Don't worry your little Swed heads, your German bulls aren't going anywhere.
You'll still get to choke on bbc.

The Anglo Death Squads have finally arrived and are rounding up the last of the pureblood ARYANS to be sent to the BLOOD REFINERY in preparation of the BLOOD FEAST.

I fucking hope Dresden gets bombed like its 1945.

I live in Munich, no idea whats going on.

Why you hate your own country ppl?

Bump!

Because he is not german.

Do you have any friends who live there?

Tag der Deutschen Einheit.
Nothing is happening.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-idUSKCN1220DC

Incidentally, three cars have been set ablaze.

>Merkel
>Shitty East Germany
>Turks
>AfD being incompetent
>Being scared of repeating history
>Shit-tier white trash in the north

Bavaria needs to just fuck off out of here, Independent Bavaria when?

handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/tag-der-deutschen-einheit-brandanschlag-auf-polizeiautos-in-dresden/14633776.html

3 police cars on fire

Königreich Bayern. The only solution for southerners to be uncucked. Funny how that's seems to the only viable solution.

Bump

It's just a regular military drill, nothing spectacular unfortunately.

Whenever you welfare queen rape babies stop fucking yammering and start campaigning. So not in the last eighty years and not in the next eight-houndred. Go fuck your alphorn and jump off a cliff, you fuckwit.

They're gearing up for the usual riot suppression routine. Kill a few people they can blame on far-righters maybe. Perhaps burn a few houses. Then lose control over the safely contained antifa riots. You eventually get used to it when you have to live it, but make no mistake: This getting visible to the rest of the world for once is refreshing. Maybe they're scared enough to do something stupid enough to lose their so-called "protectors" in Brussels over this.

HAIL GERMANIA!

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Unity_Day
There is a large police pressence, because ANTIFA faggots need to cause damage to people and property to feel valued.

What's happening in Dresden? My mates girlfriend is from there and is constantly butthurt over the fact they have "neo-nazis" over there which could mean slightly right wing conservatives for all I know

You just defined the neonazis by terms of cultular marxism

This

BuNp

Well yeah that was my point, she is a guilt ridden German who sees anything right of antifa as nazis who must be stopped.

Ergo she said that they have nazi rallies all the time, when the only thing I've heard of is pegida being there

Nothing is happening, everything is well.
Resume your shit-posting.

You can't say the same about DB (not the trains)

No signs of preparations for VBIED's there, nope.

Yo, where be my multiculturalist safe space at?
I feel so triggered, my grammar has been niggered.