Chapo's sun leads an ambush on the Mexican army

>Chapo's sun leads an ambush on the Mexican army
>this happens

How could Mexico be so weak against cartels? If a cartel sprung up in America we'd shut it down right quick.

Also, why does anyone think we should send any of our troops down there to help those beans? They need to figure out how to deal with their situation on their own, right?

>Chapo's sun
He has his own sun now?

>If a cartel sprung up in America we'd shut it down right quick.

If only. We have the equivalent of urban militias operating openly in many of our cities with no real interference from law enforcement. Literally 20% of the murders in a city like Chicago are actually solved - it's effectively a free-fire zone.

He bought the sun with all his drug money

Because nobody wants this to happen to them.

He practically has his own country seeing how Mexico seems to be so fucking weak. This is why we can't let any of their people cross over.

laalalala im not listening

Thats because it doesn't really effect white people all that much.

Probably have substantial backers in the US.
Wall St. has to get it's coke somehow.

How else would he literally melt two jeeps?

>if a cartel sprung up

Um that pretty much what the mobs in the prohibition where.

state policewar on drugs we need money

Countries like the United States are resistant to such overt organised crime because the rule of law is strong. It's a cultural thing. In Latin America police are often largely irrelevant to people's daily lives, and personal rights are effectively unknown.

Cartels have military ties and weapons

It's like part of the NG doing an ambush on regular army

Chicago is a war zone because the police can't do their jobs. Have you ever seen the videos of cop cars entering an intersection and then a crowd surrounds it and starts kicking and beating the car? That's what would happen basically everywhere if they tried to patrol high crime areas. That and police officials have admitted that they don't take more action because they're afraid of being the next Darren Wilson and getting painted to be the most evil person on earth by BLM and the media. It's easier for police in Chicago to just avoid the high crime areas and then give a half ass attempt to look like they care when they get a call. That's what BLM and leftists want, they're starting to get it.

We know but, he has his own sun?
I knew the man was rich but using a celestial body to vaporize mexicans is an entirely new ballpark

>implying it not because in the USA RICO is godly

Sound like a google response
>Shawquiin:why are the cartel better armed than us my google?
>jamaal:cause they got better gear N shitz man. I bought air jordons for the crew they so fly my google

This is how it begins, those cities are doomed, in a few more years more cities will be just like this.

I think you're over analyzing it. The police in the US just has a bigger budget, therefore it can afford better intelligence and forensic services

Belief matters more than budget.

I'm sorry, Burger, but you can't even suppress your niggers when they riot in your streets

They can control a lot of riots pretty well. If they held on tight for the first night and then patrolled the following weeks after weeding out the shits, there would be some improvement.

Sounds like a poetry for me.

We just keep raising the standards
For all intents and purposes, America IS the standard

Our country and values are products that should be mass produced so that our world can be more unified and less garbage. This is why our foreign policies consists in meddling with the affairs of other nations.

Cartel cunts are fucking crazy

Every day I come here I see some inbred burger talking about other countries and how he simply "does not understand" how they can have x or y compared to the "glorious" USA.

I really can't help but wonder how its possible for someone who lives in one of the most degenerate, diseased and crime infested countries to even have the nerve to criticize others when there is literally a festering pile of shit in front of his face.

You talk about how mexico is run by the cartels and why don't people do anything? Well why is your stupid fucking country run by jews and niggers literally riot daily for no reason, why dont you do something amerishit? Why don't you apply your "wisdom" you impart on us daily to your own fucking shithole?

It honestly blows my mind why americans are not just banned from this board, by far the most retarded people on this planet. I have never read anything from a burger that has actually made me think or given me new info its always some fucking stupid shit that just makes me shake my head and wonder how anyone can be so stupid.

Please do the rest of the world a favor and shut the fuck up already, its not hard to google the 1st grader tier crap you ask here daily.

trying too hard

It works. Why would you want to fuck with people that would do that? More effective than what ISIS could ever do.

BEAT

THE

FUCK

OUT

Anarcho-tyranny

Literally 3 apache attack helicopters could take out an entire cartel.

Mexico is just a subhuman country.

We're not slicing people's faces off and beheading them, whatever the fuck your gay flag is...

I wipe my ass with your flag, turd worlder.

>implying my .38supers and I dont do something about it all the time.

>It works. Why would you want to fuck with people that would do that?

Makes you wonder why these videos keep coming up if it's so effective.

well we had the same here with organized crime families they would kill anyone who opposed them keep their mouth shut and hide the evidence. in mexico its almost like their still living in 1960 1970s police system. also most mexicans are not bright people. they have families and dont make money. mexico wil never solve anything because money is hard to come by also its too gone for anyone to invest any time . mexico is to rurual thier are million acres of land that bassicaly no one can account for, you know how easy it is to hide their. mexico barely has infrastrucure let alone police

This, terrorism is cured with terror, give them no rest

Why can't we just keep a country to fester in it's own mess and block them away from us? We are in a modern age, we are perfectly capable of walling us in the most secure way possible. Why not go all out when it comes to securing our own borders? Deck that shit with the finest precision beaner sensing technology.