According to South Park, Trump doesn't want to become president

According to South Park, Trump doesn't want to become president.

Is this true, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/30/with-time-running-out-panicked-left-hopes-snl-will-and-grace-can-take-down-trump/
twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/782204742369816577
rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude its just a freakin show. i mean geeez.

That's Ben Garrison, not Trump

Nah, he is just too autistic to win the election LOL.

>According to South Park

LMAO

RIP

I don't see how anyone could doubt Trumps sincerity, Hillary comes off as a robot in comparison.

Kinda make you think

I have mixed feelings about this episode.

It would appear south park creators hate both presidential candidates, but have taken the subject from the wrong angle.

The "sucking Putins dick" bit made me cringe.

It seems most Americans still think being friends with Russia would be a bad thing.
I just can't wrap my head around it.

It the same level of indoctrination the germans have with their nazi complexes.

>Russia always evil, let's have war
>Germans should kill their own nation because they went apeshit 80 years ago.

Leftists, man.....

>lose $915,000,000 today
>don't have to pay taxes for 20+ years
>save money in the long term

I dunno, that sounds like being SMART to me.

I'm looking forward to President Garrison next season

drumpfags btfo

K.

>trump doesn't want to be president
>liberals hate trump
>liberals vote for trump so he doesn't get what he wants

according to south park if enough people make the right sound then everyone will poop their pants!

No, Mr. Garrison doesn't want to be president.

If they have a non-cucked bone in their bodies, the real Trump character will replace Garrison and will be based as fuck.

>implying people still watch south park
>implying south park is good enough to watch
>implying south park makes any valid points on anything
>implying anyone should take any points south park makes like a grain of salt

No.
The left in France used the same shitty argument when our own Trump was almost elected. I don't know what they get out of it though.

>serb cucking your clinton

you want another bomb?

I honestly think Trump was in it just to further his brand and then at a certain point he realized he was winning and, well, he doesn't like to lose...

He's just not prepared for rigors and responsibility of president. I think everyone with some credibility can see it and has stated as much (i.e. journalists, democrats, republicans, independents, foreign powers, national security experts, wall street, etc.).

On the other hand Hillary is pretty awful but at least she knows how government works.

>TRUMP SUPPORTER
>NO ARGUMENTS

PICK TWO.

the sucking putins dick thing makes sense, do you know who mr garrison is....?

or did you just watch this one episode of south park because of the debate episode

THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

The point they were making is that Trump could say anything at this point and people would still support him simply because he is not a Washington career politician

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>60%
>violent nigger mobs destroying cities
>nigger president supports them
>20% of white population either cucked or on Cred Forums
>we wuz kangz and bomberz and sheittt

oh man, this kebab is close

>On the other hand Hillary is pretty awful but at least she knows how government works.

She doesn't know shit. Yes, Minister is eerily accurate so far as concerns the actual knowledge of Ministers and Secretaries. People like her have spent 10 years signing documents and staring angrily at foreign leaders who their staff have told them are bad.

Made me kek, have a (you)

no. it's the jews

I know he's gay in South Park, but the "suck Putins dick" part is obviously about trump and his supposedly good relations with Putin.
Which for some reason would be "bad".

Why are you trying to blow up this thread with your off topic nonsense?

It was you who choose to worship a child molester

It was you who stoned women to death

It was you who chose to fuck goats over building a society

ya it's probably true to an extent, the job is really stressful and he doesn't need the fame or money

did mom want to change your diapers? nah, but she did it anyways because she loved you

Muzzie, you posted this two days ago

Yes yes.
It's everybody else's fault.
The Muslims are indeed the most awesome people on the planet.

Thanks for the redpill.

I love muslims now.

no he's making that comment about himself, what garrison would personally do because of his nervousness. I don't think they're trying to mirror trump with garrison, just put them both in the same situation

Yes - its true he doesn't want to be president. He feels he has to because of the endless incompetence.

The amount of propaganda out there today is unbelievable. Everyone that is conscious of it, take note. Everyone in denial of it (because you support clinton) - I feel sorry for you. Its very obvious.

Ratko should have put you in a ditch where you belong.

78D pooh sticks

But Mr. Garrison fucked him in the ass to death. In fact, his whole campaign was based on this premise, with trump being a stand in for trudeau? I can't tell. when was that episode made?

It was you who was baited by stale pasta

>I honestly think Trump was in it just to further his brand and then at a certain point he realized he was winning and, well, he doesn't like to lose...

I share your exact same analysis. I think that he wanted to fail in the debates but when he's actually on stage his killer instinct can't help but emerge to decimate everyone on stage. He loses self control. And now he's painted himself into this corner of being the next president. It's too late for him to get out of it now. It's like a Monty Python sketch.

..…………………./´¯/)
F………………..,/¯../
U………………./…./
C…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
K………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
T……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
R….…\……………..’…../
U……….”…\………. _.·´
M…………\…………..(
P…………..\………….\…

Trump is old, he achieved much, TV star, businessman, done every business, been on a wrestling match even. Now he wants to be president so he can say he lived a complete life.
So he does want it more than anyone else, since he doesn't represent the party, he represents only his own ego and his desire to be known as the most successful man to ever live.

No. They are still pretending it's the beginning of the election for whatever reason. They shot themselves in the foot when they made Trump Canadian last season and now they are continuing on with this shitty plot and season

>lose money
>save money in the long term

Never tolerate a muslim, even pretend muslims

My opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted.

fuck worst korea

Fuck off outta here you meme spewing pasta faggot.

He doesn't attack her on things that actually matter. That should be evidence enough

Trump has said for years that he doesn't want to run for president, and that he hopes someone who sees the troubles in this country the way he sees them will come along and do it instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

this. all they did so far this season and last season is hop on a trend late and drag it out for too long

Maybe he is saying the good stuff for the last weeks before the elections.
Voters have very short memories.

>According to South Park

>he thinks losing money will never happen in capitalism

Nobody watches that shit show. It hasnt been remotely funny since about season 8.

Basically, the two faggots use animation as a puppet show every week to yak about *their* politics and sense of morality. Imagine two grown men putting on a puppet show for what has to be the dumbest demographic yet; basically Bill Maher and John Olivers audience, and whoever runs the Daily Show these days.

What IS funny is that Parker and Stone would never believe in a million years that they are state media. They think state media is Stalin taking them for a trip in a van through the country and ordering them to write his propaganda at gunpoint.

No, its just two sad cucks who constantly sought to be approved of for so long that their personal weakness naturally evolved to the weakest political views, which please the media, so they keep being told they are relevant.

These two simpletons actually think it is their wit and brains that have kept them on the air for decades now. They would never believe that they are simply retained as useful idiot propagandists because their egos and years of conditioning prevent them from seeing whats in front of them.

The show is dead and worthless, but they will still keep getting paid to fill the slot. Mainstream adult cartoon series generally seem to be getting corraled for the purposes of trans-generational propaganda because they dont take much marketing work. Same with Simpsons and gradually, a few others.

The most pathetic was when they censored themselves over Islam and then had the juevos to pretend to be taking a stand over it in the same episode.

Who cares? Trump is our candidate because he triggers the liberals. Even losing the electtion, the world now changed, people are becoming redpilled about media, Soros, the election process itself, Clinton Foundation, TPP, imigration and the list goes on and on.

Cred Forums became even stronger, we are becoming an Illuminati-like entity, but a very special one: we don't hide, we are not a secret club, we are here for whoever wants to see and learn, truly a /PathOfLight/.

People are fed up with muslim immigrants, SJWs, liberal propaganda and the whole globalist agenda.

This one selfish old man is the one responsible for our awakening and we should be tahnkfull and do everything we can to put him in the White House, since it is his dream. He is the chosen one, coming when we contacted the ancient God Kek, which manifests to us through memes and lulz. What I am saying is that there are bigger things here.

"When everything seems lost is when the real battle begins". Trump is our champion, our leader, our connection to Kek's plan. He might be autistic, kinda retarded, reckless, but again, who cares? We are as well.

He dismissed us as 400lb losers, but because he knows we can take it. We are his knights, his fighters, we must die for him if needed. We are expendable, better yet: WE ARE DEPLORABLES. This is our basket, Normies stay away! REEEEE

Kek blessed me

Clintons: bombed Serbia to liberate it from its insane dictator, as even Milosevic's party members agree was necessary.
Trump: threatens to start WW3 against the whole Islamic world based on wild accusations.

Sorry for not being a hatemonger, but I love the world more than just Serbia.

Fuck off to Sandzak cunt

islamic world =/= physical world we live in

> Kyle
> Blue eyes

>being this buttsore
Relax faggots

In all likelihood he will be assassinated during his first term as president when & if he wins.

They will try to make it seem like another government or business motivated.

ye thats why they hit the Chinese embassy, a maternity ward killing 3 babies, a moving train full of civies, and a random village killing a 6yr old and other civilian targets.

He has said many times over the last 30 years that he does not want to be president.

Praise kek

Kyle is a redhead jew, so its possible. Kenny is a true blond but has brown eyes?

Cartman or Stan are more likely to have brown eyes.

>appropiating Cred Forums memes
Why are hillbots so uncreative even though they're getting payed?

Are you sure? Seems pretty on point.

Come back when you've read the book. You might learn a thing or two about how he plays the media.

Trump can't think so far ahead.
Right now he just wants to win it. But not because he wants to be president but to not lose to Hillary.

fuck you too buddy, get nuked

Clearly the other poster doesn't know the character of Garrison. South Park harped on the mindless Obama voters, they're Johnsonfags who like cheeky social commentary. Cred Forums just gets triggered when Trump is portrayed in any way that isn't positive.

>Russia is always evil
but that's true, and you should be the first to know it.

Looks like SIDF is out in full force today

What will South Park do when Trump win?

Move to Canada. Oh wait.

Designed specially to demotivate Trump's base.

It's so shallow.

>look you silly wacists you'll never win you're on the wrong side of herstory! (((Nate Silver))) is never wrong and you should fucking mckillyourself and not vote, please don't vote

>be serb fag
>make a shill thread
>shit's not working
>Post same shit in multiple threads.

Fuck off

Is this really the same serb fag who shitposts in every fucking trump thread?

Yes, that's the legend himself.

why the fuck you want hillary to get elected dumb cunt?

treba vas opet bombardirati jos 5 puta najmanje

Pretpostavljam da si Hrvat.

Bolje je pitanje, zasto ti ne zelis da ona pobedi?

Ne secas se kako je njen muz vama pomogao 90-ih? Ne budi retardiran.

Ja sam Srbin, sjecam se kako je njen muz vas (srba u srbiji) bombardirao. ali vidim da vas nisu dovoljno bombardirali, ako zelis da klinton pobjedi.

Ona nije savrsena ali ne zelim da poginem u nuklearnom ratu ako taj retard pobedi.

To se zove zdrav razum.

South Park has lost its touch.

I don't think south park has secret inside information, no matter how on point their social commentaries are.

Why don't you just say you had the idea, and discuss it based on the evidence?

Don't hide behind a tv show to test your idea, like a jew.

He didn't lose everything he owned.

According to South Park, Trump is gonna win. at least they don't get their facts from CNN/CTR.

Yeah, you're not a real muslim. You're most likely a fat white dude.

>serb
Its probably a analbanian from Sandzak/Presevo area since his "serbian" is somewhere between google translate tier and regular

Panicked Left Hopes ‘SNL,’ ‘Will and Grace’ Can Take Down Trump

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/30/with-time-running-out-panicked-left-hopes-snl-will-and-grace-can-take-down-trump/

"BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!"

twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/782204742369816577

Clinton describes Sanders supporters as ‘basement-dwellers’ & ‘baristas’ in leaked recording

rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/

>sage

That doesn't look like Trump.

According to South Park Clinton in a retard who just does what she's told
>Garrison says he's not fit to run and that everyone should vote for Hillary
>Clinton says that Garrison is a liar and cannot be trusted
>Garrison's popularity goes up

wew white..

It's because the older generations grew up with the Soviet Union instead of what we have now and they see ex kgb Putin sitting there as leader and never stepping down for someone else. It basically looks like a dictatorship to old normies. Young people don't care about Russia because they just see it as another normal country and not evil like older people.

Every single modern Call of Duty game has Russians as bad guys
Kids today still think the Cold War is going on

Wouldn't that make Hillary's inability to decisively pull ahead in the polls even more embarrassing for her?

He doesn't want to, but he needs to.

>implying it's not

I honestly don't know what to think about Russian and Russians. They generally like and are friendly to people from other countries but still want to conquer and control everyone.

You fucking moron you know that he is proxy fag right? Literally 99% of people support Trump in Serbia and 100% hate Clintons...

The funniest thing is Mr. Garrison wanted to keep his promises when he became president.

So South Park is basically saying Trump wants to keep his promises

It really bugs me when people do that whole song and dance where they say "HURR DURR BOTH CANDIDATES SUCK I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE WHO'S ABOVE IT ALL" but in reality they're just pussies who are too afraid to actually voice a goddamn opinion because they're afraid of people disagreeing with them.

It's like they think people will see them as enlightened just because they say "lol both suck xD". You're not special. you're just a virtue-signaling faggot.

>but still want to conquer and control everyone.

butthurrt belt everyone

>what is Russian imperialism
>implying it vanished in the 20 years since "democracy" arrived
they've been a shithole and they're still blaming everyone else instead of doing something to make the country better

I thought the canadian wall guy was Trump?

Souty Park's take on this election is really muddled. It's basically anti-Trump, which is fine because that's their opinion, but then they get littoe details wrong and fuck up their own metaphors, ruining the whole thing.