Adult rapefugees can't read or write

>adult rapefugees can't read or write
>this 7 year old sandnigger knows how to read and write in english
Wait wat?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809920/Please-stop-bombing-Putin-Assad-Seven-year-old-girl-sets-live-Twitter-feed-ruins-Aleppo-faces-propaganda-claims-social-media.html

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2016/09/30/-We-are-in-hell-Young-girl-s-plea-to-world-about-Aleppo-s-horrors-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for correcting the record

" In her Twitter account, managed by her mother, Alabed documents her experience of the Syrian war as she watches the city she loves being destroyed."
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2016/09/30/-We-are-in-hell-Young-girl-s-plea-to-world-about-Aleppo-s-horrors-.html

Aleppo is a hell for the children

Www...what's Aleppo again?

Allah will help her.

Holy shit she's pretty cute.

chances are some liberal wrote that and asked the girl to stand in front of the camera.

They pull that shit because white women eat that shit up like it was candy.

I don't give a shit. Give her a toy rifle and send her back.

>those grandma eye bags
Just fucking nuke Syria, not even the little girls are worth saving.

its easy for her to hold up a piece of paper a U.S soldier hands her that he wrote on

>please don't bomb ISIS, my husband is with them

super soaker full of SJW tears

Hey I'm not that opposed to taking women and kids(girls), just not unaccompanied children(34yo men) and other undesirables who destabilize the country.

But we all know that's not how it works.

Instead you take 100 men for a handful of women and real children, who themselves come with undesirable men anyway.

Unless they are Christian, I'm not too opposed to allowing Christian men in so long as they aren't faking it.

Funny how two sides are fighting but according to the media only one cause civilian casualties.

Funny how """our enemies""" have to answer for a single child killed but """we""" never had to answer for what we do, up to killing >100k civilians with a single nuke.

Funny how """war is bad""" but """we""" are supplying one side just enough support to make sure they neither lose nor win, ensuring a lasting conflict and the highest amount of casualties possible

But I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))) and (((they))) aren't using """justice""" as an excuse to do whatever they want

>I'm not too opposed to allowing Christian men in so long as they aren't faking it.
g-gay..

because we all know muslim men will just rape her

ha ha ha fuck allah. fuck your god.

Syria has first world Literacy rate m8
In fact only West African Countries and Afghanistan have less than 50% literacy rate

Maybe US should stop supporting "moderate" Islamists so we and Assad could bring the war to an end faster and with less casualties?

I would assume you would know how they look like considering you invaded the middle east twice

Moron.

((((((((OY)))))))) ((((((((VEY))))))))

I did? Shit that must've been a crazy night

That guy has immaculate hair.

Thank you master.

hello erdogan

>this sandnigger can hold up a sign made by the state department's psychological warfare team
fixed it for you

>Pleas Assad Putin Stop the Bombing

Motives they have to stop the bomimg? None. There you go little girl, be thankful.

How many times has she been raped total lads? Once a night since the conflict started would be multiple thousands.

>slut

wut?

Best day of my life desu