Trusted youtubers?

I used to watch a lot of molymeme, paul joseph watson, sargon, thunderfoot, milo etc..
Now either half of them are cucks(sargon, thunderfoot) or in some way associated with alex jones, who is a confirmed kike shill
What I'm left with right now is black pigeon speaks
Which ones do you guys follow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDyx1Yd4sZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=uo2yLI5dgBE
youtube.com/watch?v=oOilABxhRFs
youtube.com/channel/UCDhlkwZb2K9ingFNwOw6Okw
youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah
youtube.com/user/Morrakiu
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio
youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
youtube.com/channel/UCqAIvs0vAb71x_ZO10HArhA
youtube.com/user/FreedomFighter631
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
radio.therightstuff.biz/
youtu.be/J7BB47ohX_M
youtube.com/watch?v=YoQCfSKHTsI
youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/videos
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=RjyvNuafwQo
opfx.co
youtube.com/watch?v=ylar8EVxkXo
youtube.com/watch?v=BTaRyiR719o
youtube.com/watch?v=idZ4fhA6s_4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I
youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA
youtube.com/watch?v=LQEZYVaX4Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui51XoffInM
youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4&list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg&t=3m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gN0_43J5r-0
youtube.com/watch?v=vVGPhHvQXPc
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=_j9wms5KpWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ei66ZNbAVvg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>alex jones, who is a confirmed kike shill
Confirmed by who?

youtube.com/watch?v=BDyx1Yd4sZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=uo2yLI5dgBE

"kike shill"...man, maybe you should belive less in the stormfags and more in the "kike shills", really man, most people pushing the "jews rule the world" theory are deeply schizo and paranoid.

Forgot to mention
varg
youtube.com/watch?v=oOilABxhRFs

I watch and enjoy some of the content of the ones you listed knowing that they are undercover kike shills. However if I had to say which are most trusted and committed to the cause it would be the Golden One, Brother Nathanael and Pigeon..

>Seventhson
youtube.com/channel/UCDhlkwZb2K9ingFNwOw6Okw
>Walt Bizmark
youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw
>The golden one
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah
>morrakiu
youtube.com/user/Morrakiu
>Red Ice Radio
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio
>Styxhexenhammer666
youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
>Tyrant Fashister (morrakiu)
youtube.com/channel/UCqAIvs0vAb71x_ZO10HArhA
>Christopher Cantwell (Radical Agenda)
youtube.com/user/FreedomFighter631
I listen to Molydollar and Pigeon as well
You should also consider watching The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation which you can find on therightstuff.biz

Like the ashikanazi Jews

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Genetic Influences On Religiousity (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

>Alex Jones: Jesuit Controlled Opposition Zionist Shill (100% Proof) #Alex Jones (unembed)
tl;dr for others
>Bill Cooper says so
>He believes a different 9/11 conspiracy to me
>One of the rebroadcasters of his radio show is ABC
>His Bohemian Grove movie wasn't very good
>He misspelled Pat Buchanan
>He's had guests from the CIA on
>He sister went to a Catholic university
>He cut off a couple of guys who wanted to talk about the vatican
>truther.org says he is

One thing I don't get is how he can be working for The Vatican and be a Zionist at the same time, I thought Zionist Jews hated everyone else?

>Bill Cooper Says Alex Jones Is a NWO Shill (unembed)
Alex not censoring his calls is bad now?

>The David Duke interview
Go ask Andrew Anglin how easy it is for him to make money after he named The Jew.

>His Bohemian Grove movie wasn't very good
every can fuck off its not like they got the balls to sneak in there

Harmful opinions
Varg Vikernes (ThuleanPerspective)

Always did right for us and always will. BPS is cool but it is obvious his intentions cross with making a quick buck, especially after supporting that candid app.

Fuck black pigeon he supports stop and frisk.

" stop and frisk helps black communities, we should sacrifice freedom so the niggers and street chimps can have lower crime rates "

Fuck, meant to post this.

>youtubers
fucking fruitloops

Molyneux still releases good content from time to time, but if you want specifically alt-right oriented material then check out TRS:
radio.therightstuff.biz/ - Plenty of varying shows focusing on news, science, comedy, frequently updated. Start from Fash the Nation, The Daily Shoah and Fatherland.

Other than that:
Counter Currents Radio
Radio Derb
Radix Podcast (seems to be on hiatus)

Based Roo

youtu.be/J7BB47ohX_M

I wish I was a cop so I could stop and frisk you then take you into a nearby ally, rip your trousers down exposing your bubble booty, then fuck you in the ass repeatedly till your anus bleeds and you shit blood for a month you fucking crying little libertarian faggot.

How is Alex Jones a kike shill? Pls explain.

If you guys wanna take a real red pill, go watch Zach Hubbard.

I've heard rumors PJW is blackmailing Alex.

I've also heard and believe that Black Pigeon Speaks is controlled opposition

is black pigeon have another website about traveling in japan?
also he's a shill

anyone who monetized their vids and is dependent on them financially is practicing some self-censorship since youtube will demonetize vids if they are mass-reported for controversial views(usually right almost never lefty)

YoungTurds got videos demonetized too though.

It's Sunday, if you can't go to church at least check out Greve Hans back catalog.
He's a Rope Culture guy that puts on a good sermon.

>Israel cuck
>wants to ban guns
>wants Hillary as POTUS.

Literally a Sam Harris wannabe, except he's an abrasive unlikable goy. I hope you're reading this, Devon Tracey.

Part 2 to the first video? What should I not be showing to my future children to make them red-pilled?

Probably the vids where they vilify Israel to please their Muslim donors.
Can't imagine any of their white hate videos getting demonetized.

Alex made it all up with Bill Cooper before the government literally shot him to death over back taxes.

He is just a weeaboo making travel videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=YoQCfSKHTsI
Thats him.
Or his channel:
youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku

Devon Tracey is a good goy who believe Whatever rabbi Samstein Harrowitz tells him too

He is also an anti-gun cuck and a Hill shill.

mister metokur

black pigeon was doxed

White guy lives in Japan and makes travel videos about SE Asian ladyboy touring or whatever

sad

Only reason to believe BPS is a shill, is because the production quality of the videos is pretty professional, other than that I have nothing and I agree with most of his views if not all

he started putting ads in his videos tho
seems fishy...

Are these good or are they jewing us somehow too? Found these a couple of weeks ago, they seem pretty based, but still have not decided about them.
>Alt-Right Andy:
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA/videos
The Daily Soah
Fash the Nation
The David Duke Show
The Darwin Digest
Grandpa Lampshade
This Hour Has 88 Minutes
30 Minutes in the Oven
>Red Ice Radio
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos

I used to listen almost the same as your list, just replace sargon and thunderfoot with alex jones. OD-d on Alex Jones, one can only take so much yelling into ones ears without flipping and say fuck it no more, plus have my jewdar tingling whenever he says globalists, he feels like controlled opposition, and pjw is his minion, plus his short videos that I would actually need to watch, and also really fucking loud is not for me. Milo was a mildly amusing degenerate, but he went onto the deep and, and starting to hurt the right wing cause even with stealing, plus disrespecting the national anthem, singing it in full drag, supporting furries, barely doing anything more useful than just bashing fatsoes and lesbians plus he is a self admitting zionist jew, and I found out he supported the Iraq war, so now I want him dead. Still on the Molymeme though, but mostly only because he admits the differences between races, and pushes/defends Trump, but it annoys me to no end, that even after acknowledging the racial differences, he still don't openly promote deporting or genociding them all, and he still don't support taking away voting rights after seeing all the shit that caused, and the weird therapy sessions he give to single mothers, plus he is a fucking jew too, so one cannot really trust him, especially not on the non agression principle bullshit.

That doesn't make the videos themselves worse now does it?

you're shitting me?
link?

oh that would be great

I love how Devon pretends to be manly and confrontational when he's a bald manlet who parrots whatever Sam Harris espouses.

>Get all of your shekels shitting on Islam
>d-don't vote trump banning muslims is evil and stupid!

that list is the best around

Asian pussy is expensive

It's earlier in the thread, tvshinjuku or whatever
I guess that's true but i feel weird about supporting a competitor

Commonflith
Millennial Woes
Davis Aurini

early common filth is good but hes been buying into some weird memes lately

and because he was a literal shill for the datamining censorship algorithm app candid, fuck BPS

>I'M JEWISH
t. alex jones

He's too black pilled

>tvshinjuku

he looks NOTHING like I thought he would youtube.com/watch?v=RjyvNuafwQo

MundaneMatt - good appraisal of social media news

Bill Still - US political news with right slant

Styxhexenhammer - naive libbo but still ok

Peter Schiff - a broken clock is correct twice a day

Best channels

Thinking-Ape - evopsych, MGTOW, honestly he's two steps ahead of Cred Forums on "feminism"

Colttaine - as above

CS MGTOW - Nigerian guy with 200IQ

ICANN blocked my website. I think it was because I posted a snarky comment on a youtube video. They blocked my website not even a minute later.

opfx.co

>Commonflith

or

I'm so deep in the closet I'm playing chess with Aslan, filth

even if he wasn't a self hating faggot, he would still be a non-white spic, that's what triggered him to start posting WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS shit, people started shitting on him for being a literal mexican

solid picks, molyneux and ramz are good gateway drugs for people leaning towards alt right

Hearing his voice on these videos is surreal

Alex showed that in one of his videos of you remove that wall of text it has a Gold gym sign. Hahaha

I love the humanist report chech out user he even talks good aboutbtrumo and Jill stein

The alternative hypothesis is my Favorite among YouTube channels that cover Cred Forums-topics

black pigeon shilled the sjw app becandid.

I only watch MisterMetokur, Monyloux, Paul Joseph Watson and Naked Ape. They're not shills and cucks.

Molymeme has a shitton of content and for that it's regularly well researched and well done. I think his presentation on the alt-right with vox day the best so far.

black pigeon has good content on meme levels, but not as much.

woes is alt-right, but also a bit too angsty and if he were to start a party with his ideas, it would be considered far-right in Germoney and possibly outlawed. Not that I hold it against him.

alex jones is too shouty for me and hat too much "REPTILIANS, buy your water filter now" content for my taste.

Paul Joseph Watson is okay on the anti-Islamization stuff, along with Syrian girl on the situation in Syria, but also his style is too much SHOUT LOUDER ALL THE TIME.

ramz is okay and a good gateway, although a fifty year old guy in a suit shouting memes is weird.

The golden one is a bit cringey, a large does of self irony would do him much good just like Arnie. I think he should be a "red pilled" /fit/ instructor.

If you want to hear videos against Islam and SJW nonsense, Kraut and Tea is your man. But he is a literal self-proclaimed left leaning liberal who will support Hollande in the French elect, so he really hasn't learned anything himself what really caused the situation we are in.

yeah, Ryan faulk and spwaktalk are doing great work with their race realism stuff

Murdoch Murdoch
Merchant Minute

>Bill Whittle
>Tribeca (Now Right Angle)
>Rebel Media
>David Carroll
>Media Fights Back

All easy listening. Most are pretty funny. Most offer solutions.

>Trifecta*

Just looked it up and the problem is, as usual, that Sargon reaches a hundred times more people with his video who overwhelmingly support it and alternative hypothesis rebuttal has only 3,X thousand views.

BPS is to the alt right like Sandman is to MGTOW. Obvious shills with the agenda to make money and nothing more, they still manage to bring this topic to more people than anyone else. From there people can go to the more trusted and Cred Forums approved channels and become properly red-pilled. Or they remain on the gatekeeper channels which is also a win for us. Remember that the majority both left and right is a mere placeholder. Their only purpose is "to know" and to spread information in their circles.

their work is bigger than a reply video to Sargon. its arming the alt right with air-tight arguments against the egalitarian position on race.

True, but everybody with at least half a brain who watches their vids on race issues got to notice that they are much better argued and backed by more and actually referenced empirical evidence.

The appearance of Sci-hub/libgen brought their knowledge on these issues on a level that is not even close to being matched by their opponents.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=ylar8EVxkXo
/thread

In democracies it's not about facts and evidence, but about votes and exposure to "the masses" though. If the clicks and subs are a good representation of support for the positions ethno-nationalism and race realism vs. liberalism and civic nationalism, we will still end up in a multi cultural purgatory with mass immigration from Africa and the Middle East, just with less islamization and without radical feminism and SJWs. And that's what I'm worried about. Because the highest danger for Europe is not Islam, it's the second biggest threat to its freedom and culture, it is mass immigration especially from Africa which is only starting to begin.

Wait so what's the reasoning behind importint africans? I get how retarded leftists thought that all shitskins came from syria or something, but why is africa even in the equation?

>(1/2)
Cred Forums hates this guy because they know deep down that his non-conservative videos are the truth and cannot stand changes sometimes. He creates some god tier videos, with god tier commentary, and god tier video design and editing (inb4 le jew video creation tool). He got a rise out of SJWs and the left, that they are almost left speechless without any sort of argument than to pout in response. Who the fuck can even do this? He is silencing with logic and research rather than silencing with force and bully tactics as the left does.

>Molymeme

He's pretty good too, but his videos are far too long for me to follow if I actually have to watch the videos and the graphs he would like to show regarding said matters. Although, his videos have pretty good sources/links with stats backing up his arguments.

>paul joseph watson

Like his style, but being an info war shill just makes him a little less credible. He seems to be one of the few based members in the infowar crew that is only using this platform to take advantage of communicating the truth Alex Jones wishes he knew how without coming off as a tinfoil. I think being associated with "Infowars" is what causes his arguments to be dismissed by 75% of those who first watch him. But I don't think PJW even cares about those people. The ones who listen and act are the ones who matter most in the end (See Brexit video and result).

>Sargon

Feminist pussy who has boring videos up of him using the same words and patterns/styles of argument regarding the lowest hanging fruit in the tree that anyone can talk about for 20 minutes. His earlier videos were decent. His videos recently revolve around his justification of being a liberal cuck these days and losing to feminists on youtube in internet debates since the only platform he can work with is listening to himself talk for an hour. No wonder he lost an easy debate against Winters. I just find his videos boring.

>>Sargon
He holds all of the same views SJWs do but he reprimands them for being to argumentative and unapproachable about it.

He's now signalling against the "alt-right" since he's probably more comfortable attacking the right, and conservative christian dads are "soooo 2007, man"

I really hate sargon and his posse of cucks who try to colonize "political youtube" for patreon bux.

coudenhove kalergi plan

>(2/2)

>Thunderfoot

I seriously believe this guy has mental issues. His science videos are fucking based, but his video regarding feminists, molyneux, politics, and his retractors show another side of him that make me cringe at how obsessed this guy is sometimes or how much of a cuck he truly is when watching his anti-Brexit vids. I guess that explains why he is biochemist, despite putting his job on the line making videos calling out islam and dealing with years of personal attacks, death threats, and drama that Phil just could not handle in the long run, which may was hit a nerver (hence his obsessed and paranoid demeanor when approaching some topics). I also sympathize and agree with his perceptions on how dirty Atheism + has done him and how the community itself has become a complete joke now (Even though there are youtubers like ContraPoints who thinks we should embrace the community's choice to switch its focus on social issues).

Making 10+ videos about anita sarkeesian by beating a dead horse 1000 fold is pretty creepy. What the fuck was up with that?

>"Wahhhhhh a right wing radio host with millions and millions of listeners won't torpedo his career by screaming 'Gas the kikes race war now' what a shill!

>Shills for Hillary
>Sucks Sam Harris cock
also he is one of the biggest pussies in the (((e-celeb))) group.

Any Cred Forums tier channels that use the word nigger, kike, and other Cred Forums terminology unironically?

Used to like him until he
>Wants guns banned
>Loves the jews but doesn't get they coin what he supposedly rails against
>On Harris's dick
>Atheism meme got old
You know one or two of his lap dogs are here

Wow you're now qualified to be a Ted turner shill.

Also his video series about some random couple saying mean things about him, and him getting their business to fail or some shit.

Literally old people who made a shitty cam video about how the wife thought he was mean for being an anti-feminist, got like 3 views naturally, and he ruins their lives. They were calling for his doxx, but they're nobodies so nothing would have happened.
At least that's what I remember.

And what's wrong with being a manlet? Some manlets are perfectly decent upstanding individuals. Stop the manlet hate.

I don't have a problem with them, but it's just irritating when they try to act like tough guys, especially over the internet. aka devon tracey.

>Someone will click that

>But will torpedo his career by screaming about reptilians

Also a Hillary shill.

I still watch his videos because I can never get tired of how he attacks both sides of an argument for the sake of honesty. But latelly, he has been sounding like a broken record. Maybe because I keep watching his response videos.

His videos regarding other issues that have nothing to with Ungar being a cuck, retarded sjw atheist, islamist sympathizers, and his detractors are actually pretty interesting to watch. But starting and ending videos with nigger music gets a bit old.

I've got up UNDOOMED and Sandman though Sandman is a tiny bit boring.

Still check all the old favs out to see how much more cucked they will become.

I never even heard nor seen this video by that old hag. Did it really have that little views?

>TF fags: "Serves her right, amirite? lol"

youtube.com/watch?v=BTaRyiR719o

>Sandman is a tiny bit boring.
MRAs are just annoying and Sandman talks like a gay canadian robot.
If you dedicate your career solely to shitting on women, you have issues. same with CF and the gays.

It's a shitty cam video recording of a computer screen by literal baby boomer nobodies saying "wah TF said bad things pls report him everyone :("
TF made like 3 videos about it and probably ruined these old people's lives channeling his autistic fanbase.
Not like the boomers were agreeable, but jesus christ. It's like the equivalent of a MSM article about someone's uncle saying he doesn't like black people.

St. John Chrysostom. Cuckoldry is the logical progression of an atheist worldview.

>AiU
Doxers not welcome

How are Sargon and thunderfoot cucks?
Has something happened I'm not aware of?

I'm not sure Jones is a kike shill. He's pro-Isreal but I don't think he's on a Jews pay roll. That's why he has to sell all those "health" products.

You're hating on manlets, they didn't choose to be manlets. They can't change it. It's cruel!

Fuck that pigeon. He's a shill. Check his ad for Candid, then check the HarmfulOpinions video on Candid.

Pigeons been avoiding me on Twitter as soon as I asked him his thoughts on it. Unsubscribe from that fucker.

Pigeon shilled for the Candid app

Anyone who shilled for candid can be crossed off

This guy is pretty based.
youtube.com/watch?v=idZ4fhA6s_4
Probably the most redpilled person on Jewtube ATM.

Stop being so insecure, fag.

>spamming interracial gay porno
>not a cuck

Who was? Sargon or Thunderfoot?

Thunderfoot was against brexit and didn't present any valid arguments for being against brexit and Sargon is campaigning against the alt-right and spammed his social media shit with gay interracial porn, Sargon went so retarded that even his other youtuber "Allies" pointed it out

Never was subscribed. His shilling was obvious from the BGM hes using.

I'm not insecure, I'm just telling you to stop hating manlets. It's inhumane.

I really like this guy because he predicts a lot of stuff correctly. He also holds really good, objective views imo.

Read the Talmud jew

Yeah, I remember that. Thunderfoots argument for staying was more of a sign of apathy or defeat than a passionate point of view. Still he's welcome to his opinion, he's wrong but what ever.

The Sargon thing I wasn't aware of. I don't use social media.

Notable trusted sources including Hillary Clinton, CTR etc

Cred Forums doesn't read the philosophers who actually justify their views though

>MILO

>autism is unstoppable

The same reason as always: """"diversity""" = turn Europe black and Arab, destroy ethnostates. Really nothing else. It was the same with the """""refugees""""".

But most people will never realize this, or even welcome it.

see here: youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

or here: youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I

and here: youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

THAT IS the future of Europe, if we don't stop them.

You don't need to read a lot of material to figure out blacks are inferior, which is one of Cred Forums's credos.

I still watch thunderfoot even if he is cucked on some issues because he almost never puts videos up on those issues and I don't have to watch them. I love his Penn and Teller "Bullshit" style takedowns and his random war/science/cool videos a lot. I am sure if I knew him IRL we'd be friends.

I watch ha goodman and lionelnation for interesting non-Cred Forums commentary. If you can hold your rage in check, saneprogressive and seculartalk are also good anti-Cred Forums channels. You gotta stay informed on what people on the ground are thinking somehow, Cred Forums isn't a hivemind but it is very right wing and there are other political voices that need to be understood.

I like blackpigeonspeaks videos but honestly they weird me out a bit. He comes out of nowhere with long Cred Forums-like videos that are relatively well-produced and I get suspicious. Something about the channel seems off, but nothing in the content is suspicious. I don't know. I'm just paranoid.

Mostly I look to YT for alternate voices because I get a lot of what I need from Cred Forums.

>>follow a taiwanese newpaper comic board full of magic memes, trump train awwo threads, and shitposting for all your enlightening needs.

Undoomed is simple and amusing

hmmm... youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA

wait... youtube.com/watch?v=LQEZYVaX4Zo

what... youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE

Sargon and Thunderf00t are cucks?
Man it just sounds like you want to watch someone you agree with 100% of the time, as soon as you disagree with anything you feel your safe space has been violated, it triggers you. You're acting like an sjw, just on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

Got to agree with this, once you start shilling every word that comes out of your mouth is suspect

Atheism is unstoppable.
That is if you aren't a whiny pussy and can get over his hillary support.

The guy has said he is jewish, his wife is jewish and his kids are jews.

Donald Trump(Kober) is a jew, and his family has loads of hidden jewish connections

Obviously Hillary also sold her daughter to jews so she is a jew as well
ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE KIKE SHILLS

Yet pol doesnt give a fuck because theyve been kiked into thinking they have to choose from one of the two jew puppet candidates when really we should be pushing to take this country back by the horns no more fucking around

you need bulletproof arguments to have influence on the state

Storefront's back

he never said somebody he 100% agrees with you stupid cuck, why put words in people's mouths?

maybe those people are just retarded cucks who think the holohoax happened for example and act outraged when you merely question it.

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

Check Sargon's debate with Woes for reference why anyone who desires to preserve a white European majority in white European countries HAS to distance himself from Sargon. He also attacks the alt-right constantly and is a liberal in every sense of the word. Just because SJWs took over, doesn't mean they all have to be like them. Not even mentioning his BBC trolling.

BPS is a weaboo faggot living in Japan

Surprisingly it makes him fairly trustable though

>"I have a jewish wife and jewish kids"
>"THE NAZI GLOBALISTS ARE TAKING OVER"

Hes solid entertainment but FUCK trusting Alex (((Jewnes)))

I swear to god anti-semites do not understand conditional statements.

>if it was something bad, there was a jew behind it
This is surprisingly always true. But from this you cannot validly deduce that
>there was a jew behind it, therefore it was bad
and you cannot validly deduce
>there was nothing bad, so there were no jews

Please ask /sci/ for help in basic logic people.

Commonfilth is pretty much the best YouTube channel at the moment

Trump is a 4d chess master though

I give him a 10% chance of betraying the jew

There's just too many global elite getting butthurt about him fucking up their plans and it's awesome

It doesn't invalidate everything else he says. It's scary how you guys are so quick to stop watching someone, is this a phenomenon happening to the younger crowd? Or maybe it is just my upbringing, brought up and encouraged to have an open mind.
I will watch six people on the same day who doesn't necessarily agree with each other, there isn't a single person I agree with 100%, and I don't get triggered when someone says something I don't agree with.
You people are in pursuit of an echo chamber, reevaluate yourself, that is a dangerous path.

Who literally browses Cred Forums and got a pet frog right after Clinton freaked out over pepe?

Who literally hand wrote
>J E W S
>_ _ _ T
>D I E
in a subliminal message in his credits sequence while anime Hitler was singing?

Styxhexenhammer

Who literally called out jewtube a dozen times and put this 10 second clip in his video?

Trumpenstein is pretty much the most Jewish candidate you ever had. Just because most of the Jews who are leftists hate him, doesn't change this.

Which either confirms that Jews aren't a hivemind, or that Jews will win whoever wins the election.

Who is a WHITE ARYAN MALE with an ITALIAN girlfriend with an obsession with JAPANESE culture?

You'll understand later

For now just stop Clinton

this is the best list

What are you even talking about? When someone doesn't care about, or is oppenly opposed to preserving a white majority in white European countries, which is by far the most important political issue at the moment, I don't care if he says nice stuff about kittens. Plus: if I want to listen to a left leaning liberal, I can watch Kraut and Tea.

I've sat through the whole 4 hour conversation he had with millenial woes and it was a disaster. There's is absolutely no reason for me to listen to him further.

>48 MILLION subs
>"He alone who controls the youth controls the future."

What board on Cred Forums is obsessed with Hitler, calls Swedish males cuckolds and has this color background?

Excuse me?

filthy frank
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui51XoffInM

youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4&list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv

Well, we'll see. I hope it turns out to be all that you hope for. I'm not exactly black pilled, but not all crazy about it. Let's see, if he delivers.

Dude you can't trust Alex because he won't name the you know who.

He's either dumb, controlled op, or a Jew himself.

Varg's channel (ThuleanPerspective) is pretty based
TheGoldenOne is great

This English qt had a channel called RealityCalls she started it as a vegan channel then became redpilled and started making political videos but (((They))) got to her before she gained a big following and she has since deleted all of her stuff. She might reupload things though. She is still on Twitter.

Also

MurdochMurdoch

My favourite. Really deserves more subs.

Who "IRONICALLY" supports Donald Trump, "IRONICALLY" calls Clinton gay/buttface and "IRONICALLY" says "Vote Trump" repeatedly.

styx

Is it true that Pewdiepie is Jewish?

Oh noes!! Something takes the time to do something your lazy serbian slav ass won't do and they DARE make some crap money out of ads on it! Why aren't they doing it like TOTALLY free, like you are not?
Fuck off.

What's your problem with Stefan?

He's intelligent, doesn't demand shekels or shill water filters for money, and isn't a Jew at all. If I remember correctly, he was raised Catholic but become an atheist.

>he doesn't live in a failed socialist utopia
>he doesn't expect free gibsmedat at every turn

cucked as always canada, cucked as always...

>they try to act like tough guys
bruce lee was 5.8, dumb ass. Could you please spare me the whole "I'm tall therefore I'm tough" bullshit? Height has nothing to do with toughness. Look at the gurkhas for instance.
What I do notice, however, is that all tall "aryan" countries are cucked beyond repair, so you might want to check that one out.

Totally Swedish as far as I know

He literally exposed a kike jewtuber's nose in this vid:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg&t=3m52s
>Casey (((Neistat)))
Jews don't usually call out other jews for their noses or regularly joke about Hitler

>mfw this doc caused norway to shut down its gender/feminist institute

>tfw no one posts based Ryan Dawson

Seriously, man I'd vehemently anti-Israel, constantly shits on Hillary, says he doesn't believe in the 6 gorillion, well sourced.

Dawson is like Ron Paul era Cred Forums

Watch this video of him defending usury and the jewish elite:
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

If he is so intelligent, why doesn't he expose the OH THATS RIGHT BECAUSE HIS MOTHER WAS JEWISH AND SO IS HE

He has also been seen reading pro Germany WW2 books.

Bruce Lee is a character.

>throws tantrums over hillary

He doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job

Bruce Lee is proof that Alpha Asian Males impregnating Quality White Females is the only acceptable racemixing combo.

Any idea where he got his glasses?

LeafyIsHere is a pretty good source for anti-feminist videos

48 million subs...for fucking this guy

sigh...

DROPPED

He will also never do pic related

>do you guys follow?
stop using millenial memespeak

Weak

Don't bother mentioning every little bitch that says something mediocre

He defended the holohoax in a long ass rant and said jew haters should be killed

Fuck leafy

His shrill voice is infuriating

No he didn't, he mainly talked about how Evalion was an obvious attention whore and how only Stormweenies genuinely believed her. She is practically the Stormfagf's shoeonhead

You're not a Stormweenie, right?

I love when Pewdiepie makes fun of him for having no chin and tells him to get implants too

Literally calling him a beta with shitty facial genetics

Wtf is stormweenie and evalion?

I just watched like half a video of him ranting about defending jews and the holocaust and closed the window I got linked from here

He is cucked beyond repair until he does a complete 180 like Pewdiepie

Forgot to mention that he does browse Cred Forums and is quite the clever weeb

Then you're an idiot
Because bps sounds really convincing, but he's often very wrong

I like thunderf00t for his science videos still.

I also watch common filth.

that man is 78% neck

Yeah sums up my thoughts on most, will have to check out golden one though just to see what that's about.

Molynew's content on the fall of rome was GOAT, very, very educational.

fuck you for watching filthy frank

like?

He works for a Japanese travel channel and has a whole production team that helps him with his redpill videos
See

I knew most of it already. What I liked was his take on gradual transition which brings irreversible change, then the whole system crashes into something new, which is a final decline into what it has already become. What I don't like, is that he dismisses the role of Christianity in all of it completely and has become such a massive Christian shill.

>Ken "Kikes Can't Kill Him" O'Keefe:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU

Best potatoe on the planet?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gN0_43J5r-0
>first minute
>"at least if you buy a MAGA hat it supports the artist"
What did he mean by this?

Nigerian with 200 IQ? can people even get that high?

Black Pigeon Speaks is controlled opposition
Brother Nathanael is the only option left

How? The link is copypasta.

those types of things get deleted pretty quickly but i guess you could check out morrakiu or the daily stormer

The merchant minute is actually pretty funny in a cringey hyper anti jew kind of way

He went on a huge rant about how putting adds in videos is bullshit and then rage quit.

This whole youtube "ranter" thing is horribly over saturated at the moment.

It was better back when people just did it to have fun rather than try to make an e-celeb career out of it. Patreon ruined many of my favourite youtubers

>BlackPigeonSpeaks
From what I have seen of him so far,(women destroy civilizations) he is retarded

What argument from that video do you disagree with and why?

Well he sets up the premise of women destroying our currant civilization by using the example of women in history siding with their enemies

One could easily look through history and see a multitude of examples of men doing the same thing during wartime. Shit, Benedict Arnold might be the most famous traitor of all time and he wasnt a female.

I just found it to be a really lazy argument to be honest

There are many

I love the fact that he hints with redpills in his travel videos
youtube.com/watch?v=vVGPhHvQXPc

I think it is already known that males have been traitors throughout history for idealogical rather than biological reasons.

The whole point of his 2 part series was that noone pays attention to the vast numbers of female traitors. Wether by accident, on purpose or both, it doesn't really matter. People paint free women as innocent, but naturally submissive creatures being given too much freedom is like turning naturally dominant creatures into cuckolds: they destroy.

When men lose a war, they typically died. When women's men lost a war, they were typically given 2 options: 1. Die or 2. Let the new strong dominant males fuck you. It's not much of a choice from a biological standpoint.

Your argument was that he didn't make the video 10 minutes longer and explain something we all already know about pretty much. That is a fairly weak criticism don't you agree?

spot the kike with a proxy

>vox day is alt-right

>sucking jew dick is alt-right

radio.therightstuff.biz

Your search for worthwhile content on jewtube is futile since you can't talk about the full truth there without getting your channel shoah'd

TRS master race

Pale Hominid
Reactionary Expat
Adam Wallace
Millennial Woes
Jared Taylor

It's easy to go off the deep end though

Not 100% of jews are evil, just most.

AMTV, DAHBOO77 are others, and mark dice.

your being too harsh on alex. just filter out the bullshit also stop being an ideological hipster ''he popular so i cant''

>write "trump 2016" in his comment section
>get banned by the fucking autist

individuals yes but but not mass traitors like women. your not thinking it through

check out TRS (therightstuff.biz) its a hub with a ton of podcast content, most of it too fashy to stay up on youtube

He is entertaining controlled opposition. Sean Hannity is more bluepilled but better overall. Infowars is just slightly deeper controlled opposition.

TRS
Radical Agenda
Red Ice
Molymeme
Styx

Colin is based.. too bad he cant go over 50 k subscribers since his accounts get deleted

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

another fat fag who speaks over an avatar

so quirky

nice NAXALT argumetn, bro

Look at what women vote for. It's nation destroying policies for the majority of them across the west.

Like I said: accident or on purpose doesn't matter. Independent women are easily manipulated by the media and disproportionately destroy nations from within.

#NotAllX isn't supposed to mean you protect them

It is supposed to mean you point a gun at them and say "prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt you aren't one of them or you're getting deported"

I thought you were the triggered canadian sorry

>Be lolbertarian

Done and done.

BPS is a weaboo who likes to cherry pick his information and blatantly ignore some facts to get his point across.

He makes good points frequently though. The women one saved my little sister from feminism before she went off to college.

Love our bro Nathanael.

Youtube can decide to do that some times on their own accord. Jim highly recommends ad block.

The Right Stuff.biz is my to go place for Alt right videos/ right leaning videos. They are the most trustworthy and I would actually see myself having a drink with those guys. But I do watch most people on that list except for Milo and sargon, you just have to be smart enough to point our the false logic.

Joe Rogan Bill Burr Lindybeige Jim Jefferies Louis CK.

We have discussed this so many time... lurk more or go away.

Angryforeigner

It's mostly just a joke my man

I watch Black Pigeon along with The Golden One and Roosh V. Sometimes I watch Ramzpaul.

I like Undoomed. Basically anti sjw / feminists / snowflake rants but he can be really funny sometimes.

As to the others, BPS is nice and alex is batshit craycray but you dont have to agree with everything you see. Its enough that it makes you think about those issues and make your own mind.
Dont give a flying fck if they suck off a top rabi every night, if your stupid enough to buy shit alex is advertising or join some new hot app community which is super duper secret then the shill might be you.

Why is thunderf00t cucked?

styx all day

EU shill

This. I get the impression he's a genuinely intelligent guy and not another alt-right parrot.

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666

I'll agree that this guy is alright

He just looks like a turbonerd

BPS is a race-mixing shill, somebody post the video where he reveals his face through his voice, talking about chink women and how they are the future.

All other e-celebs asking for donations are, by definition, shills.

He sounds like a closeted spic to me.

Nathanael's videos and his tone and phrasing feel so surreal lmao, but he's cool

He is saying just because he is Jewish doesn't mean that he is nessisarily being evil. He is saying that all evil deeds almost always have jews involved, but to assume one leads to the other is a logical fallacy.

All bad things caused by jews = mostly true
all Jews cause bad things = not always true

Look at Jews like David Cole and Finklestien. Both are holocaust revisionists and anti-zionism but both are as Jewish as they come.

>Likes Hitler
(assuming that's not an edit, of course.)
>Supports Trump, who has said it many times that he loves Israel.
Normie tier, indeed.

Kraut and Tea
Millenial Woes
Red Ice
all bretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

Trump is such a kike right goys?

Seconding Carroll.

There was like 20 Canadian posts before me. Clearly it's personal.

Alex is a piece of shit.

THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck

Chiron Last he does a lot of word definitions and hidden meanings... his channel is the most redpilled youll find
intended only for mature audiences
youtube.com/watch?v=_j9wms5KpWQ

d

>dosen't know what a shill is
He has probably redpilled more normies then you have leaf

>pick random video
>he talks about how problematic it is that some university doesn't support trigger warnings and safe spaces

Fuck off, Milo. Ovenable degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ei66ZNbAVvg
Obviously a troll post.

>6 millions views

Commonfilth and therightstuff.biz, and Mister Metokur

What the actual fuck happened to PDP to cause this change? Anyone know when this started?

I dislike red ice because if their conspiracy background. Murdoch Murdoch should probably be in the list too.

0/10

What podcasts do you guys listen to?
All I have is:
-Louder with Crowder
-Michael Savage
-Ben Shapiro
-Andrew Klavin

he's not a spic tho
weird memes?

There are ads on the internet?

I could make a thread everyday on Pewdiepie and not scratch the surface of his sly redpilling memetic 5d chess

Chubby chasing gaming is a red pill channel , his series this coming week of Cred Forums needing help, Hillary shilling and Wikileaks threatened will be legit!

thunderfoot is a sperg, besides he is old so i think that's the main reason of him behaving like a retard.

He's Swedish and browsed Cred Forums back in 2010

Eventually he came to Cred Forums and read my threads

Then he looked up the cucked Sweden meme and I DM'd this video to him:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Few months later here we are

It seems that he has so much money, and is so popular that he realized that he does not need to give a shit.

So he decided to drop as much unpopular shit and watch what happens.

He literally does not care any more, so dropped any pretence and just wants to start as much shit as he can, basically checking when YT will ban him, or it they ever will.

Pat Condell.

> MundaneMatt
Candid shill, when exposed doubled down and started shilling even harder. And don't forget to turn that pesky adblock off when watching his videos.

Dude is pretty based

"This channel is not available in your country"

ok mami Merkel

I like styxhexenhammer666, he's good at explaining political shifts and culture/memes. Kind of retarded when it comes to race though.

Styxhexenhammer666

He's pretty good when he's not taking about his Fucking garden and casting spells and shit.

woes
styx
adam wallace
common filth when he's not just whining

that's about it for me