Pentagon paid over half a billion dollars for Fake ‘Al Qaeda’ Videos

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

>The CDs were set up to use Real Player, a popular media streaming application which connects to the internet to run. Wells explained how the team embedded a code into the CDs which linked to a Google Analytics account, giving a list of IP addresses where the CDs had been played.

You have to admit, this was pretty smart of those dune coons.

Other urls found in this thread:

sofrep.com/44371/cia-funded-sof-trained-new-syrian-army-hits-ground/
foxnews.com/world/2015/02/21/isis-army-7-footers-experts-say-video-copt-beheadings-manipulated.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HaF-nRS_CWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats assuming the actors are dune coons and not full blooded freedom loving amerisharts

What I'll never really understand is why the hell did they have to fake all that cgi blood and pay for actors when they could just execute real threats to the state.

The cgi is a dead giveaway.

DELET THIS

Interesting , politically incorrect threads always slide and die prematurely

Well done, americucks

that's the kind of thing that makes the CIAs here go crazy, if you post something about ISIS videos you'll be shoa'd for sure.

>Pentagon paying and working for mudslime propaganda

And people say we aren't conspiring with sandgoogles.

HAHAHA cee eye eh BTFOOOO

dumb niggers

Who says that? democrats?

Even Green Berets are admitting to training ISIS fucks

sauce me?

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

Sauce?

Google or your preferred search engine you lazy coons.

It was recent, less than two monts ago.

A thread was made in pol

Besides, that's what GB do and will always do wether they admit it now or not

>putting data that might be from terrorists into a computer connected to your network
>connected to the internet
>having it auto run

It's amazing how incompetent government agencies are when it comes to this shit.

Eternal Americans strike again

I understand that we've been training rebels, but I want concrete proof that they are in fact training ISIS, and I don't want it from some shitty blog.

>I want concrete proof that they are in fact training ISIS
You'll get that in 7 years when the conflict has escalated and that bit of info is no longer relevant. In the meantime, be a good goy and remain skeptical.

I know

fuck this gay earth

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

>A thread was made in pol
Oh, sorry mate. I totes believe you know

Check SOFREP you dumb google

sofrep.com/44371/cia-funded-sof-trained-new-syrian-army-hits-ground/

bump just because its news instead of slide

I swear to god I hate our globalist government. Training ISIS? ITS TIME FOR 1776 TO COMMENCE AGAIN.

WHOS WITH ME?

>1776

more like 1488 nigger

so someone Jewed the pentagon by making fake videos and demanding money from America, or America paid for the videos to be made in the first place?

>America paid for the videos to be made in the first place?

yep

>You have to admit, this was pretty smart of those dune coons.

What? this was done by US intelligence.

did I read a different article that you guys did? This is about fake propaganda made by US intelligence in order to track international terrorist networks, not the US making propaganda for Al Qaeda

u ejaculate prematurely

>pretty smart of those dune coons.

Wasnt it shartmarts in pentagon that did this?

CIA BTFO again

They film all the ISIS videos at the National Training Center in the desert BTW, they built a whole fake middle eastern city out there in the desert.

>ITS TIME FOR 1776 TO COMMENCE AGAIN.

I guess they needed help.

So the CIA paid (((terrorists))) to make CD's of video footage of terrorists ACTING more evil than they really are then left them in places to be found, and assumed to be legit, in an attempt to result in turning the American public against Muslims with more hatred?

Then the terrorist/propaganda contract actors snuck in a program that revealed the IP adresses of anyone who played the CD's?

This is so fucking convoluted. I hate our governemnt and their bullshit they tax us for.

Half the people in this thread would only read the link's title and just draw their own conclusions , usually just regurgitating garbage from other threads

A fine example of such idiocy :

>real player
Fuck. You had to bring this up. I had suppressed the memory of this horrible software for years. Worse than fucking QuickTime which gave me diarrhea and cancer

WTF

>realplayer

fuck U.S.A.

>1 post by this ID
>doesn't explain wtf this gibberish means at all

Nuke britain when?

Q U I C K T I M E
U I C K T I M E Q
I C K T I M E Q U
C K T I M E Q U I
K T I M E Q U I C
T I M E Q U I C K
I M E Q U I C K Q
M E Q U I C K T I
E Q U I C K T I M

You can't do anything about it.

So what did the article say then, I summarized it well

>still using realplayer

i agree, quicktime does have that realplayer vibe

>army of 7 footers

foxnews.com/world/2015/02/21/isis-army-7-footers-experts-say-video-copt-beheadings-manipulated.html

kek

what about installing winamp running it for the first time and then having this blasting out of your speakers:
youtube.com/watch?v=HaF-nRS_CWM

i don't know i didn't read it
jk lol

the article says that pentagon took ISIS footage, made fake videos with that, and then put the footage in cds that when used by someone would reveal the location where the video was being played.

Quotes:
"He was given precise instructions: “We need to make this style of video and we’ve got to use al Qaeda’s footage,” he was told. “We need it to be 10 minutes long, and it needs to be in this file format, and we need to encode it in this manner.”
Meaning: they took REAL al qaeda footage , don't know where it came from ( "The American origins of the news items were sometimes kept hidden" ) then they made them into something that looked like Al Qaeda propaganda but it was basically a trick to get terrorists to play the video and reveal their IPs

It is entirely possible though that the original material came from terrorists aka "moderates", but that does not seem to be implied in the article. btw sorry for calling you an idiot, i have anger management issues

>took ISIS footage
sorry not isis , i just forgot that there used to be other terrorists out there before daesh

I understand and am actually impressed you apologized. You officially can never be called a shill now as long as this thread lives I think.

This whole situation still puzzles me and leaves me with 1 conclusion: Defund the fucking retards in the establishment who are doing all this bullshit in our name with our jewpaper.

I don't even like Trump, I just want to hear him say "You're fired." To all these pieces of shit in the government.

He actually uses the expression "quantum difference", as in "huge difference". Quantum means the opposite: infinitesimally small.

it doesn't always mean infintesimally small, just the smallest possible difference. the smallest difference could be yuge but usually isn't.

But if you've never seen holo.. er uh CGI it's hard to tell.