Woman Forced To Change Her Airline Seat Because of Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=KDZez2WMtG4

>Mary Campos says her pre-booked ticket was given away by United Airlines. The reason? She’s a woman, and two men didn’t want to sit next to a female.

>Until a gate agent handed her a new boarding pass just before she got on a flight to Houston last Monday.

>“He said this is your new seat,” Campos said, “And I said, ‘Excuse me?’ And he said, ‘I don’t know how to tell you this'” She said she continued by saying, “Yes?”

>And the agent told her, “The two gentlemen seated next to you have cultural beliefs that prevent them for sitting next to, or talking to or communicating with females.”

HAHA! I wonder how liberal feminists will try to spin this one! Fuck Muslims!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElkQ3t43wZc
youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ
clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully she sues.

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2016.

>Cred Forums Pass user since May 2016.

hopefully you kill yourself

>Cred Forums pass user since May 2016

You are advertising this like it's a proud thing to be?

fuck these asswhole muslims and fuck that airline i hope she sues and wins

Her fault for giving in. Anyone who gives into this shit doesn't deserve to cry about it afterwards. Grow some fucking balls

WHAT THE FUCK
is this some trick?

Of course it's a fucking leaf.

dude in that situation if you fight they just throw you off

>we're equal to men

you people actually listen to shit like this disgusting shit

yes you need to stop being a kike a nad pay

Hello Abdullah and Muhammad.

test

SUE UNITED AIRLINES, YOU DUMB BITCH.

STOP CRYING ALREADY AND SIMPLY MAKE A MILLIONAIRE LAWSUIT YOU DUMB BITCH

WHEN THEY LOSE =$$$ THEY'LL NEVER TAKE SHIT FROM SANDNIGGERS AGAIN

when its advantageous

do you even saul alinsky?

what?

maybe i should buy a pass
captchas do suck

I don't trust Cred Forums's security settings. You better use a prepaid visa or Paypal.

i trust Cred Forums more than any government

>she continued by saying, “Yes?”

She sounds like a complete cunt.

>Hugh Mungus what?

nani?!

>We're equal to men.

Cred Forums would not defend that statement.

Being forced out of your seat by Muslims actually empowers women you sexists!

>mfw
Keep taking left turns....

The libtards have gone SO FAR left, they have actually traveled back to the 1950's!
We've brought back Polio, segregation, and made females 2nd class citizens!

Multiculti.
Works for women, until they're inconvenienced.

Like everything.

Welcome to reverse Jim Crow.

I bet that doubles your shitposting efficiency

>womens rights
>islam

pick one. feminists and indeed most women are utterly retarded. they're openly welcoming a culture that despises women onto our shores, then act all surprised when it utterly blows back in their faces.

Muslims are so based. We let women walk all over us as white males in 2016. Really makes you think..........

Muslim found. You sound butt hurt

Why does it matter? It's not like she was living in that seat forever until two Muslims sat next to her and evicted her. Pakistani monks? Were they Buddhist?

>Muslim
>based
Kill yourself
If Muslims were so based their nations wouldn't be a shit holes.

>pay money for a ticket on a plane, journey planned months in advanced and even booked a specific seat
>you are literally boarding the plane when you are told this is happened
>throw autistic hissy fit and miss out on trip you paid for because "giving up" is simply not an option

have you ever travelled anywhere in your life user?

And the next thing that happens is she gets raped on the plane and it's the white man's fault

That's not mudslime, that's homos, right?

Anglo love the muslim cock so much its amusing.
Will be even better once Hillary gets elected.
And according to the US we are the cucks. I can tell you that this kind of shit would never happened in France.

Still thought. Women are ruining western civilization by making all logical decision about feeling and emotion. At one time the west had a strong grip on women. Now they are "equal' and "free" look at the effect it has had on society.

>pakistani monks

kek

who's that faggot
some asshole you dream about

To get back at them, she shoud've called 911 and said that she heard them talking about hijacking the plane.

feminists want mudslimes in our countries, so they become relevant again

I don't get it, isn't this basically what Cred Forums thinks too? That women are inferior and shouldn't be allowed to vote?

As a Buddhist I must say
Nothing to see here, move along people

It's that jap cunt tinkering with Cred Forums again, looks like he can't pay for hosting, so he needs to promote passes

Think about when western civilization started to tank. It was when the women and fags took over.

Not a Muslim since Mohammed was a pedophile goat fucker.

I just hate snobs.

The bait is real

How does this promote it? It looks more like shaming. So either g00k is retarded or somebody is making fun of us.

>Pakistani monks

It's funny because it's true

fuck United Airlines. if Muslins are making demands for their seating, they should be the ones the move back.

If they are so Muslim that they won't sit next to a woman on a plane, why won't they fly a carpet instead or something?

I don't get it, she wants an apology to all women. Women who don't even know that this happened. What about men? What about the men who built the society you live in and take for granted? Or the ones who supposedly died for your freedom?
Women seriously need to be treated like the second class citizens they are.

LEAFchan FAGGOT PASS SINCE BIRTH

>since may of 2016
>leaf

So you're the one making all these shitposts lately!

underrated

This is some Bombo Klaa, aye boys?

ReDICKulous

so what? they have every right to ask that.

you're also a bunch of hypocrites. I bet half of you would do the same if you had to sit next to blacks.

>Greentext without meme arrow
How do I get my hands on this Cred Forums pass

in the thumbnail it looks like she has a pussy in the middle of her chest

Well, it was when Euros stopped killing jews, but you are correct as far as msm history is concerned

Of course you're Japanese, why did I even look at the flag?

slide 15 shekels into gook's hello kitty thong

>More Spurdos.

I am growing wings.

Should have demanded free 1st class upgrade

except sandniggers aren't equal to whites

>WHEN THEY LOSE =$$$ THEY'LL NEVER TAKE SHIT FROM SANDNIGGERS AGAIN

But, they are cucked by jewish lawyers. Muslims sue for islamaphobia just as much as nigs sue for racism. Even if tjey don't lose the case the lose money because nobody wants to use the racist companies and the lawyer team plus court costs with a media campaign costs more than settling out of court.

Look at it from the airline's perspective, it's two changed seats or one beheaded woman.

thanks for ruining the picture for me

>leafs are the ones paying for this site
>pay to come here just to get put on blast
trudeaucuck.jpg

nope, men are the emotional ones. Impulsive, violent, muh dick, etc

The pass user has to enter something into the options field to make this show.

It's a way to show how long you've been on Cred Forums.

Lol. How does it feel to have skin literally the colour of feces?

For a start liberals can all stop wanking over that airline commercial showing the fictional situation of a white woman who doesn't want to sit next to a black man.

>I bet half of you would do the same if you had to sit next to blacks.

Even if that's true, you're missing the point. The airline would never honor such a request. Here, though, they did. That's the distinction and that's why people here are outraged. It's a given that Muslims are retarded savages. What's infuriating is the West catering to them.

h4x0rz

Wait til United Airlines is the same airline they hijack from for a future attack.

You are completely wrong. Look how much better society was when women raised the kids and kept the house up. Women allow social policies like immigration and welfare purely off of emotion. The only males stupid enough to go along with it are the cucked libtards.

Well of course, the woman isn't going to blow up the plane if she's unhappy with her seating

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Where was her husband/father to defend her?

>Cred Forums pass user

>pussy-titfuck in one

BASED JAPON
GO MAKE IT REAL!!

Have you ever ridden on a plane before? I travel a lot for work, and I can't count how many times I've been put next to a smelly black woman or an obnoxiously loud black man. But I grin and bear it, because I'm an adult.

Someone is gonna get sued

middle east was doing so well before we fucked it up

A lot of Muslim scholars actually say that this kind of behavior is counter intuitive.
Its kind of like the whole handshake thing. Sure, islamically men and women that arent family or married arent supposed to shake hands, but the amount of perceived disrespect that a handshake would cause is worse than that the sin of touching a womans hand.
The guys on that plane were probably salafi or wahhabi, those are the only kinds of muslims I know that do that kind of shit

What faggotry is this

>Muslim Brit talking shit about the west, which took him in.

You should have never been allowed into the west in the first place. Letting Muslims into Europe instead of killing them in the middle east is a recipe for disaster.

Islam is the reason the middle east sucks so much.

Enjoy this video of your precious IS getting btfo. Fuck Islam. Turn the middle east into glass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElkQ3t43wZc

That's true, that's all true but it can't be helped now.
The current reality is that we are in a war.
And we can either kill you or allow you to kill us.
You have another solution?

no, because you are a cuck. muslims get what they want while you just take it like the little cis white male you are.

kekekekekekk

Also
>pakistani monks
Monks dont exist in islam, are you retards actually blaming Muslims for shit that Buddhists did? What the fuck?

Obviously they're allowing the Muslims to kill the west. Letting fucking barbarian animals through the gates of the west as if their culture is equal. I piss on the establishment.

nice bait

>You are the cause of all of this.
wrong, the self-interested US government did all that without the American people's consent or permission. now that we are in this position, am I to just say its justified for Muslims and other third world refuse to ruin the West because it happened to you? absolutely not.

This pasta never gets old

test

"Cred Forums Pass user sin May 2016"

Did they bump her to first? Is sitting next to Muslims a viable strategy for being bumped?

You're right pal. And like the mad scientist who takes an innocent bird and rat and sews them together into an abomination, we must correct our mistakes by exterminating you.

Cred Forums pass user since June 2014

> women have been fighting for equality for 100 years.
> women force their countries to import and respect third worlders.
> third worlders make them second class citizens.
mfw women were better off without the equality they fought for than under sharia law.

Even if we had done none of that we would find Islam problematic because at it's core, in it's doctrine of the Quran and the Hadith is a message of hate and suppression that has torn your countries apart for centuries and is incompatible with 1st world civilization. It's not just radicals it's the "normal" moderates too.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ

They tell us this themselves.
pg. 30
clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

HEY FUCKWITS, MONASTICISM IS OUTLAWED IN ISLAM, THEY WERE BUDDHISTS

What’s important to understand here is that although
some might argue that your foreign policies
are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular
reason for hating you is secondary, hence the
An example of the perversion the West seeks to spread
reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.

The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning
us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our
lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary
reason for hating you will not cease to exist until
you embrace Islam. Even if you were to pay jizyah
and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation,
we would continue to hate you. No doubt, we would
stop fighting you then as we would stop fighting any
disbelievers who enter into a covenant with us, but we
would not stop hating you.

What’s equally if not more important to understand
is that we fight you, not simply to punish and deter
you, but to bring you true freedom in this life and
salvation in the Hereafter, freedom from being enslaved
to your whims and desires as well as those of your
clergy and legislatures, and salvation by worshiping
your Creator alone and following His messenger. We
fight you in order to bring you out from the darkness
of disbelief and into the light of Islam, and to liberate
you from the constraints of living for the sake of the
worldly life alone so that you may enjoy both the blessings
of the worldly life and the bliss of the Hereafter

The worst punishment for a leftist is to let them see the consequences of their policies.

>You have another solution?
stop invading countries and instigating regime change

Why doesn't the government fucking imprison and torture people like you who hop online and talk like this? You're obviously a potential terrorist, why not have the government hook a car battery up to your balls and shock you every time you lose balance on a beam? Seriously, as long as people like you exist, we will keep bombing the middle east. It's that simple. We will never accept your heathen religion. The problem is the liberal mental disorder that sees your substandard culture as equal to our own. Seriously, for ever 1 person a jihadist kills we kill 500 in the middle east. I hope that one day Islam is wiped off the face of the Earth. You will burn in Hell for not accepting Christ as your savior, and the middle east will continue to burn. Deus Vult.

Move the fucking dune coons and leave the woman where she was.

I'm quoting from Dabiq in response to the brit mussie blaming us for everything

pay to win nigger

This stuff is getting out of hand. I went to a new dentist the other day and while filling out there forms was asked if I had any cultural or religious objections to LEARNING.
I knew who the fuck they meant.

Then my post applies to him. Heathens will pay. deus vult.

This thread goes to show that the shitposters who start all their threads with things like "Women have it too easy.." and "Women shouldn't have important jobs" are Muslim sympathizers and hate the US despite their homosexuality.

Telling that to Cred Forums is like telling a tinfoilhatter that nobody is out to get him.

prime example of the blue pill disembowling itself.

nandato