Why even bother trying to save the west?

When White women don't have any loyalty to their own race or nation?

When they'll date Pajeet over a white man, what's the point? This sort of thinking won't go away even if we stop immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6bFvb3WKISk
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

Indians are the least desired of all racial groups. If a woman is selecting a partner due to money they'll be getting their fix of looks, humour and big cock from somewhere else. Be the somewhere else.

>Cherry pick a few images.

>Oh no my wumminz won't sleep with my ugly ass

Stop being an autist. Women need a man not a whiney baby

Looks like someone is jealous of a FB post he discovered while stalking.

Race mixing is fine, as long as it is not with blacks or Polynesian; indians arabs and east asians all share the same family tree.

P O O
O
O

>UK flag
>Race fixing is fine

england yes

Because the west is more than just whores

nice argument you got there.
Mr. Poo is right tho

east asians are something different completely. mixing with middle easterners or light skinned indians isn't so bad, because the kids are pretty white, but hapas look like mutants.

That sort of thinking changes when it becomes cool to like your own people again; certain effects in the development of the female brain leave them basically hardwired to follow the group no matter what until a certain age (around menopause); and with social life down the shitter, the media replaces the group for them.

So keep fighting, there is no shame in being in this for the bitches - but there are definitely bitches in it for you.

Also another question: why is basically every TV show about an interracial couple now.

That new Master of None show is basically Aziz the indian sleeping with 10 white women

as white women hate having kids nor they are no longer mother material. Ive been getting unlucky, the area i live in, all the white girls ive dated hated the idea of having kids, however i dated a qt indian and she was fine with it and infact wanted it layer down the line.

Bleached

Confirmed for poo in the loo. Real asians are ten times better than your kind.

Infiltrate leftist group
Show real mixed race relationship
Violence, oppression, abuse starts to appear
Women feel unsafe even if they like being treated like whores
"It's for diversity sake that white wimmins need to suffer"
Make a law where woman who had race mixed relationship can't fuck white man for "diversity purposes" "we need to eradicate white people" leftist talk
Wimmins realize that white man are the superior elitè genes and stop coalburning

Enjoy

Op is right youtu.be/6bFvb3WKISk

For once, the poo makes sense.

>why bother saving the west?

Because I live here.

its not worth thats why i am voting for leftist so we can hit bottom as fast as possible and i can watch normies getting run over and splashed with acid.

I get why you're saying this, given that you're the uglieste white people on earth, but seriousl, fuck off with your race mixing bullshit.

Beats me why they're doing it, but it appears the goal is to normalise mixed-race couples so as to enlarge mestizo and mulatto populations; most convincing theory that I have heard is that it's basically Slavery 2.0 and they want to breed people less likely to rebel against corporate rule than populations with a strong sense of identity would be.

the white race is doomed because some ugly white skank dates a poo in loo

yeah that show is nothing but him fucking 100 white girls and not a single indian girl

>When White women don't have any loyalty to their own race or nation?

Statistically, white women are the least likely group of people to mix races

please stop with your interracial ganbang fantasies.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

Chink, please

i'm not a poo. northern light skinned poos are closer to whites then mongoloid azn creatures though. they are as different from us as negroes or jews in terms of psychology, which is why hapa mongrels usually have mental issues. you are taking the most conformist people in the world and mixing them with the most individualist, and they just look "off" imo. i think it's one of the worst mixes there is, at least mullatos have natural looking features, and mixes with middle easterners just look like italians lmao.

Being a gay misogynist is the true red pill. Just look at Milo and Ernst Rohm.

i'm not saying it's a good thing, just if you are going to race mix, keep it within the broader caucasian race if you want normal kids who still look like you. my freinds has kids with a lebanese woman and they are completely white looking.

bc pic related is at top 5% of the white females,and trhey usually regret it which makes them serve as an example for other females.

Every time I go out, I only see young mixed couples or non-white couples. It's rare as fuck to see young, white couples at all.

Either young whites aren't coupling or they are staying in their rooms.

Nice rebuttal. No wonder you aren't getting laid.

Here's the truest redpill
>Race mixing isn't that common. You just have confirmation bias

>White people are destroying white culture, not the pajeets or Changs or scholomos.

>You have stopped going to churches, stopped taking care of your parents and place individual over family.

>You've become selfish and greedy. It's always about me me me. Even your post reeks of it, you arnt angry about pajeet sleeping with a white chick you are angry that no white chick has slept with you. If you had a gf you wouldn't feel that way.

>Your degeneracy and greed is the root cause if your fall

Well the media/hollywood is pushing to make it cool to date non-whites so what do you expect?

Aren't poos loaded in your country? Not surprised to be honest.

brown and black cock get white pussy wet for a chance to give birth to a non-white child.

where do you live? a lot of mixed couples where i live but still like 90% are white. maybe you just don't notice them.

(((HOLY SHIT))) OP JUST GOT REKT BY APOO.

If you can't get a decent white woman in the west, then you are just a loser. college educated women are beginning to outnumber men.

You can even find a qt in biology Where women vastly outnumber men.

Posts like these are either spam, bait or subversion tactics

Simply a lie

id say white people and shlomo. other than that, your post is very legit.

Based Pajeet. Underrated

Capitalism is the fault for all of this.

NY. Whites aren't the majority, at least it doesn't feel like it and most young white people out in public are alone or in a group of the same gender. Maybe 1 out of every 5 couples I see are white.

Do you want to live in the West, or do you want to live in Latin America/the Middle East/Africa? That's why.

every time i go out in public is see some skinny guy with a ham beast covered in tattoos with pink or purple hair, disgusting.

Yeah

Because white women are children and are only being influenced by media and society.

It's our responsibility to set things right, because we know better and we are able. It's that simple

Indians are less desirable than chinese or japanese men? I find that incredibly hard to believe.

I've been with white chicks and asian chicks and I'm a pajeet. moved to the US when I was one. South indian fuck too. I have to hide inside all winter if I want to look tan, otherwise I look like a nigger.

Probably had more relationships than 90% of this board. And I've never dated a poo-in-loo.

Just depends on your personality and if you're ugly. i suppose my experience is abnormal as I went to college and highschool in very culturally diverse and tolerant places.

super underrated

This is a big problem, women normally don't marry down and the possibility to marry up is limited.
We will see millions of high income cat ladies in the future.
Better invest in cat food to make some shekels

were in nz lol where are these scary black people youre afraid of?

huh. london isn't that bad desu, i'd say 1/3 couples you see are white with 90% of the rest being same race black/brown couples.

white women are fucking disgusting all you have to do is watch 90 day fiance

the white women on the show all go find themselves a shitskin its hilarious

It's on the rise in 'murica. Will post chart if can find.

t. a fucking mulato

did your mother burn the coal ? How was growing up with a single mother ?

The women in higher education don't have a choice unless they are top tier, It's like how bottom tier men in general don't have a choice with mating age females because of the birth ratio imbalance (100:107- w-m).

Please include me in the screenshot. Also BASED Apoo

>i'd say 1/3 couples you see are white with 90% of the rest being same race black/brown couples.

Yeah, race-mixing is todays biggest myth.
Yes it happens, but its a fraction of couples

Nein. Father had the jungle fever.

>effeminate morons gossiping about females
>politics

I really need a custom filter for these abhorrent threads.

Do you look like a negro ? For reference like laurence fishburn

Pajeets dropping fucking truth bombs

No. Vaguely hispanic, but not beaner-tier. Employers, school administrators, etc. don't believe me when I check the nigger box for 'muh affirmative action gibs me dats.

So your mother was hispanic ?

Why is OP such an autistic permavirgin?

I'm already profiting. I own a cattery. I just doubled capacity and I'm nearly fully booked again already. This is too easy.

This one poos in the loo.

No. Just not a super nigger. Think Spike Lee-tier. Clearly black, but relatively light skinned and not having Australoid monster-sized facial features.

I wish India was filled with poos like you

How old is that chart? From 2008?

Do you identify now as black or white ? Are you in touch with black culture ? Where you socialized as black or white ? Are your parents still together ?

Where the fuck is this mass scale 'interracial marriage spree' meme coming from?

It's rare.

The pajeeet has a point. And anyway nothing that wrong with indians to begin with. It's not like they cause problems in host countries, or force pajeetism on people by threatening to explode. If you're losing out to pajeet in the dating game then you probably need to consider your life choices more than that of pajeet's white gf.

Women in pick related is ugly as fuck probably stupid too. Decent rack though

none.

I gave up hope long ago.

Pussy still falls in my lap maybe once or twice a year, but i don't give it half the respect i did 5 years ago.

oldfag btw.

I Jew it up. I'm black when it gets me ahead, but I don't defend black faggotry. I don't have a black accent either.

Black culture=ghetto culture. I know enough about it to hate it with a passion. Blacks rejected me, so I identified more with whites, to my mother's disappointment.

Parents split after 20-some years, not over race for the most part.

>mother's disappointment
Why ? Is she disappointed that you aren't a ghetto hood nigga ? Judging by your statements you are getting education. Why sould she want you to act like your average Tyrone ?

>>You've become selfish and greedy. It's always about me me me. Even your post reeks of it, you arnt angry about pajeet sleeping with a white chick you are angry that no white chick has slept with you. If you had a gf you wouldn't feel that way.

This. I'll never understand the Cred Forums posters that share the /r9k/ mindset. There are more than enough decent girls around, you're just bitter because you can't get them.

>There are more than enough decent girls around
where ? I am at Uni in NRW and I haven't met a decent girl so far

A bunch of insecure shitskins on here who want to believe that they could marry into upper class/white culture.

Blacks in America are schizoid about black culture. They believe if they assimilate too much, they're betraying their race. Sound familiar?

Also, crabs in a barrel.

Yeah, that makes sense, but I thought it wasn't as drastic as you described it. Do you have still contact with your mother ?

Then you're either a shy loner or Elliot Roger 2.0.

I live in the South West, and I meet great girls all of the time.

Upper class people are literally fucking stuck up scums. Most obnoxious cunts ever.

I guess you are right. I never drank alcohol nor do I go to parties. I just focus 100 % on my education and body

which uni

And you still can't get laid. Fucking weak minded piece of absolute shit

WWU

Uncle Tom faggot detected!

I am autistic around women

getting laid is easy. Finding someone you would actually like to spend your life with is not.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that all girls in Germany are gf material. On the contrary, there are many skanks around (just like elsewhere). But if you make an actual effort and try getting to know a few girls, you should be able to find a couple of decent ones quickly.

I get to know a lot of girls because my social circles consist of both guys and girls. Meeting friends of friends is easy mode.

Oh I always thought that one was one of the better ones in that regard. rub is pretty bad tho

Hollywood stirs shit up to make money off of white fears and black dysphoria simultaneously.

I occasionally live with my mother, housing is outrageous where I live (NE corridor). But I have disagreements with her that run far deeper than race. Basically don't trust women on a visceral level because of her rampant Dworkin-tier feminazifaggotry.

Yeah, my faculty is top tier in germany in regard of education

You mad?

Kill yourself or kill few bitches. They should be sucking your dick for that you are a glorious gentleman and you deserve it

Asking you as someone with experince, how does one intereact with blacks in the best way ?

>Kill yourself
Why should I ? You sound autistic all the time

Mad? Nah, was laughing at your 2nd grade lame pathetic bait.

Then how can you judge women if you can't even properly communicate with them? I'll never understand this mindset.

This doesn't mean I don't speak with women at all, fe in a buissnes-related context. They are just simply dumb and act selfish. They are boring and have all same character traits. They act often like a rat. Coming along with guys is much easier

lol I knew you were a fucking cuck. Almost 90% of western women are damaged goods, either accept that sad horrible fact, and wife up some bitch who's tired of her cock riding adventures, because she's no longer hot, or convert into Islam and get a highly respect and mother material women. It's your choice, motherfucker.

>convert into Islam
Fuck off moruk

Act like you're not aware of their blackness. If they look like trash, don't bend over backwards to be polite, either. Sartre had an amazingly enlightened take on pre-civil rights NYC blacks, saying pretty much the same thing. They probably don't want to talk to you anyway, at least not in the US.

Nice proxy Steve Irwin.

Of course, getting along with guys is easier for most men because they generally are more relatable. If you're not really open-minded, then you will have a hard time with girls, at least when it comes to platonic friendship and romance.

>not really open-minded
no I am clearly not, since I wouldn't be on Cred Forums

>They probably don't want to talk to you anyway, at least not in the US.
Sounds grim. Aren't there any good black people ?

>Aren't there any good black people ?

Where the fuck do you live? Haven't you ever met black people in Germany?

Then be happy to lick jamal's cum from your future wife's cunt

That "white" woman looks like a really pale indian woman.
Only undesirable woman go for Pajeet. Trust me, you don't want her.

>Where the fuck do you live? Haven't you ever met black people in Germany?
Luckily not. Are you yourself black or female ?

>Implying I can't order a bride from eastern europe with my money

I had two black kids in class in elementary school in the nineties. There were more black people living in my town (with a population of less than 100,000). I've met a lot of black people during university. I have two friends who are black, one is pretty close to me. I also once nearly ended up dating a half-black chick.

> why should we save the greatest thing to ever exist on earth

Then quit bitching you faggot cuck

how old are you? if youre just like, 20 or something, you still have time to figure this out. Women tend to respond to primitive things as well (just like most men), which makes it pretty easy to control them, the difficulty often lies in men not knowing which buttons to press for the desired outcome.
Unfortunately, knowing how to play the game doesnt necessarily give you a chance to date girls that are also desirable. But if you dont play you cant win either

There are good blacks. Not many, but they exist. Mostly they have to hide their virtue from ignorant niggers that want to start shit for "selling out to da maaaaan." Also don't ask me why because I don't know, but pretty much all blacks are loud as shit regardless of achievement. My mother's family has a Yale lawyer, a Harvard doctor, several engineers and a mathematician and except for that last one, will still get loud and borderline ghetto in restaurants. But, they still tip. ('Murica)

So you are a fully integrated Sören ?

And nothing of value was lost, she's a 5 at most and he looks like he smells like a bag of dog shit.

I am 23 if you ask

Women are neotenous animals, and utter trash. If that's what you're referring to. If you're referring to the white race, then I don't think that something that produces such degenerate behavior can be heralded as "the greatest thing". Really, we need to be looking at transhumanism.

Do you have a good relationship to them or do they despise you for not being black ?

I'm just not a retard. I'm just confused how a young person can live in Germany and claim that they have never socialized with blacks and that there are no decent women in the country.

If you actually go to places and socialize once in a while, you should end up talking to all sorts of foreigners at festivities and other events and end up meeting cool chicks automatically.

>you should end up talking to all sorts of foreigners
Grünenwähler*Innen raus REEEEEEEEEEEE

I was referring to OP's subject, Western Civilisation.

I live in NRW as well and have never socialized with a black person either. Theres lots of turks and russians and polish etc. here, but actual black people are somewhat rare, I mean, I sometimes see some at uni or outside, but I dont exactly go over and say hi. I grew up in a 30k- town tho. There was only 1 non-white person in my year.

In what city do you live ?

I live in Bochum now. I grew up in a small town near Dortmund

And how is it in regard of the "Kanak" situation ?

>When White women don't have any loyalty to their own race or nation?

No women do. It's up to us to keep them, and we didn't, we couldn't, and now we must pay the price for being complete cucks.

Go over to Saudi Arabia and rape one of their women as a foreign POS. They would kill you that same day. A real nation protects, and keeps their women, and does not let shitskins or whoever just come and take them.

They are not taking our women, we have given them away.

I was in the city center friday night, went to a bar with my SO. INSIDE it was basically all white people, but outside and in the main trainstation area it was like 80+% brown.
I have no friends and anxiety problems, so except for uni, I never go out alone

they are

at least the average jap and chinese man has high IQ

the average indian has a low IQ

My Family? No, they're fine with me. I don't see them that much because we live very far apart, even for Americans.

However with black in general things are very different. To those that can detect me -neighbors I knew growing up and such -I'm black when they want something and white when they they have a problem.

Utilitarians to the rescue!

I'm not fucking a slut who stinks of curry.

In Münster I would guess it's 60%+.But I guess it really depends on the location

So you aren't viewed by your community as an Uncle Tom ?

yeah, I live in the south of the city, theres barely anyone non-white or poor around (except us, lol). but city center area is pretty bad.

Do you still go to rub or did you finish your degree ?

The question is, do they deserve a man?

I need like one more term, then I can write my master's thesis. We re planning on moving to cologne next year. We have family there

>I judge people by how much used up women they filled up.

Jesus Christ Sami, grow up.

I can assure you that cologne is one of the leading cities, when it comes to immigrants and mohammeds

>women the greatest thing on earth

Nice one, Croc. Dundee.

The average Chinese and Japanese man who manages to land on western soil are usually rich, and handsome due to the plastic surgery they undertook when they graduated from Highschool.

Japanese men in western countries have no problem to get laid, especially in Europe as they are seen as exotic

I know, but we dont really have a choice. My SO's family owns land there, so it would be economically retarded to not move there. Luckily its in a pretty okay area. Ive been there a few times.

OP ETERNALLY BTFO'D

WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

A question, if you are anxious, how have you pulled over to get a gf ?

lol marriage statistics

don't be retarded

(You)

Yeah totally like omg I can't even xDD

I'm not black enough to them to even be an Uncle Tom. Rather they see me as some kind of elitist. Don't care, day of rope, etc.

I am not male. sorry, I probably should have pointed that out earlier.

There's no "deserving" if you're not going out there and doing something with yourself, Mohammed.

In fact, no one deserves shit they didn't work for. Dudes that think they're losing their women to brown skinned men just aren't going out and trying to either better themselves to have the confidence necessary to start talking/courting women, or they're not going out and just chatting up a woman they see.

It's stupid to think that you're losing out to other men when, in this day and age, women are just as autismo because of the Internet/social media and all it takes is showing some semblance of interest.

What, you think that you have to be some perfect specimen to get with women? It's not like these women are perfect, themselves. This "deserve" meme needs to die, because you don't deserve shit if you're not willing to go out and mingle. Women are awful when it comes to knowing what they want, and sometimes all they want is to cuddle with a strong man, either strong mentally or strong physically.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and sometimes women can be just as desperate as men. Stop being pussies

Still, what should I consider to get a serious relationship with a woman, if I act autistic around them ?

lolno
a retarded ugly woman can still get an ok man. can't be done other way around.
pic is true future

it hugely depends on what youre going for. With little experience and trouble talking to women you wont be considered dating material by 10/10 party bunnies, youre way better off going for a level headed, average girl. Those are easier to impress as well.
As for acting autistically, it depends on what you mean by that exactly. Generally, confidence is the key. It almost doesnt matter if you say dumb stuff a lot as long as girls feel that you are in control and confident.
Women have to feel like youre JUST a little above them, so that you essentially lower yourself (a bit) when dating them. If you put them on a pedestal and they notice, you wont stand a chance with most of them.
Also if youre interested in one, dont be too direct about it. Its extremely weird to go out with a guy once or twice and having him tell you he loves you. that just feels weird.
If by acting autistic you mean you cant really talk in their presence you can probably only get over that by exposing yourself to that situation a lot.
Ultimately Idk tho, I dont have a lot of experience with people cause shut in. so no guarantees.

Thank you for your long answer !

>acting autist
I mean I can't find a topic to talk about with them

>Hi
>hey
>Nice shoes you got there I guess
>.......
>So I go then

Because they're our property.

When warriors of an enemy tribe touch your property without your permission, you kill them.