So are we not concerned that our Big Don is a true Jew lover? I mean he is quite proud of that Jewish daughter of his

So are we not concerned that our Big Don is a true Jew lover? I mean he is quite proud of that Jewish daughter of his...

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/30/with-time-running-out-panicked-left-hopes-snl-will-and-grace-can-take-down-trump/
twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/782204742369816577
rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suggest a better alternative.

Tell me what's wrong with the Jews OP.

>asking that in here

That's good! It means his jewish supports will use their super cool jew magic to get him elected.

Haha have you not been keeping up OP? We love jews here now!

pretty much this

He's involved with them to the point of being largely safe from (((unfortunate accidents))) and has positions that might benefit the free peoples of the Western World at large. I'd take a chance over certain death any day even if it means looking past a few more noses than my own.

Trump is pro-Israel but still America-first. Hillary and Johnson are Israel-first because their globalist masters tell them to, just like every president we've had for decades. It's obvious which one is better.

How about a revolution you fucking cuck. Your forefathers gave you the 2nd amendment for a reason. Don't you think it's about time you exercise it?

You Americans are truly pathetic.

>WAAAH KIKE-TRUMP IS THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS! THEREFORE THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO VOTE HIM IN!!!!!!

>Jews
>bad guys

I'm convinced only poor people think this

>swedes calling others cucks
>suggesting revolution

What a time to be alive. Have you removed the feminists from your country yet?

As a Christian I want Trump to win to recognize Jerusalem as the Israeli capital and support them removing the dome on the rock and rebuilding Solomon's temple to usher in the second coming. At that point we get rid of all degenerates, including Jews, on earth.

>trying to start a revolution against kikes

Gee that sure would pan out fine.

Do we have a second amendment comparable to that of The United States? No?

Is this thread about Sweden? No?

Then shut the fuck up and get back to picking your bananas, Mowgli.

I'd rather have a president with ties to the Jews than one with ties to fucking Saudi

Without a revolution your country is doomed. Literally doomed.

The jews are too deeply embedded withing media and education in order for you to change anything through the political system. It doesn't matter who sits in the white house. He who controls media and education, controls the general populous, and thus the country.

Trump doesn't want to kick out the jews, he is extremely pro-Israel (and jews). Second, do you think he'll kick out all the non-whites that already attained their citizenship? No he won't. At best he'll just put a stopper to illegal immigration. Will that solve your problems? No, it will only slow down the progression. You already have too many non-white citizens.

The fact is, all non-whites need to be expunged from your country, and no president could ever manage this. It has to be the people, or a group of people, a resistance. It has to be done through force. It cannot be done through voting.

Wake up the fuck up. The political system is broken. Voting is futile. It is only through revolution you can bring forth change.

>implying
Mogli is white, ball-less viking. I just think it´s a big irony.

Gary Johnson

Panicked Left Hopes ‘SNL,’ ‘Will and Grace’ Can Take Down Trump

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/30/with-time-running-out-panicked-left-hopes-snl-will-and-grace-can-take-down-trump/

"BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!"

twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/782204742369816577

Clinton describes Sanders supporters as ‘basement-dwellers’ & ‘baristas’ in leaked recording

rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/

>sage

Trump is the revolution. Just getting a President who puts the American people first instead of the globalist elites for the first time in decades would be a huge boost to this country. Of course, he can't reverse the damage the globalists have done by himself, but he should be just the beginning of a wave of electing anti-globalist politicians to make America great again.

consuming all that black semen is making you stupid Sven, Israel is our ally in the eradication of the Palestinian pestilence

this so much
kaboom the al asqua

>Trump is the revolution.
No he's not you stupid fuck. Someone who is pro-Israel and have such close ties to jews (even having a jewish daughter) is not the man that will save your country.
>Just getting a President who puts the American people first instead of the globalist elites for the first time in decades would be a huge boost to this country.
WHAT PART OF CONTROLLED OPPOSITION IS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? Look at the fucking facts. Look at his actions. Look at Trump's life. Don't listen to what he's saying. He's a fucking kike-plant and it's so obvious. He's saying what you want to hear so you wont bother with an armed revolution, consequently giving the jews more time to corrupt and destroy. This is their plan all along.

Also, see

t. a leppo

>Jews are our allies
Get the fuck out.

>swede talking about revolution
Where's your revolution? You know your country's fucked as well.

What's wrong the most intelligent and successful people on Earth?

How can you guarantee that your post-revolution leader wont be a jewish-controlled puppet?

notice how I said Israel not Jews?

Stupid nigga doesn't know the difference

I'll just redirect you to this post Also, shut the fuck up. I never said Sweden is fine. We need a revolution as well. All western countries do. Your country can literally fuck off though. That one has to be nuked. Eradicated. It's rotten to the fucking core.

Are you referring to Israel as in the people? The lost tribes? Because that would be us white people, not the ashkenazi fucks who currently inhabit Israel (the area). So yeah, we need our own help to eradicate Palestine? What the fuck are you on about you stupid aboo? Sniffed too much petrol?
Look at their actions, their history. Remove all ((((threats)))) and there's no problem.

You are retarded. If he was controlled opposition you wouldn't have EVERY SINGLE GLOBALIST SHILL IN POLITICS, THE MEDIA, THE SUPREME COURT, CORPORATE EXECUTIVES, BANKING EXECUTIVES, HOLLYWOOD, AUTHORS, AND THE GLOBALIST ELITES THEMSELVES speaking out against him, a massive globalist campaign against one man like the world has never seen before. If he was controlled opposition, he would never even bring up the illegal problem, or the NAFTA/TPP, or protecting the Constitution, or refusing to start a war with Russia, because his ideas have already awoken the sheep that there's an alternative to the globalist agenda that has been destroying us for 50 years. Controlled opposition doesn't inform the people about the truth of the globalist menace.

But he's all about nationalism and opposing globalism, which I though Cred Forums agreed was pedalled by the Jew? So does this mean there are good Jews (Donald Trumps policy backers) and Bad Jews (Those supporting the democrats and Eu dream of globalism)?

This, not controlled opposition and not controlled by the globalist Jew either

Gary Johnson

>inb4 what is allepo

But Jews absolutely despise Trump.

>You are retarded. If he was controlled opposition you wouldn't have EVERY SINGLE GLOBALIST SHILL IN POLITICS, THE MEDIA, THE SUPREME COURT, CORPORATE EXECUTIVES, BANKING EXECUTIVES, HOLLYWOOD, AUTHORS, AND THE GLOBALIST ELITES THEMSELVES speaking out against him, a massive globalist campaign against one man like the world has never seen before
THAT ITSELF JUST REINFORCES HIS CREDIBILITY YOU STUPID FUCK. The jews have you by the balls.

>OOHOHOHHO LOOK GUYS, THE JEWS ARE """"""SAYING""""" THEY ARE AGAINST TRUMP SO IT MUST BE THE CASE, HUEHEUHIEHEUHEHUEHUEE
You stupid fuck. You don't know how controlled opposition works.

I can't wait until you find out exactly what it is I'm talking about. When you do, fucking neck yourself for being so fucking stupid.

> applying a literal reading of the new testament

in that case the jewish temple needs to be rebuilt to fulfill the lords plan according to John in revelation. How can that occur if the Israelis are not in their homeland?

Of course he's a Jew lover he wouldn't even be running if he wasn't

America is way too diversed in these years there is no way they can manage to organise a large scale revolution againts their government.Not to mention most of their citizens are brainwashed regardless of their racial background.I dont see it happening unless a global chaos occurs.

What did trade ever do to you? :(