There are no actual Hillary supporters on this board

There are no actual Hillary supporters on this board.

80% of her support here is CTR, and the other 20% is Cred Forumsacks shitposting to annoy other Cred Forumsacks.

Tells for CTR:

>Posts using song lyrics (i.e. "FREEE FALLING"), no one thinks that's funny except them
>Pretends to support Trump but posts that he's "concerned" about a Trump "mistake." You saw this many times after the first debate.
>Calling people who accuse someone of being a shill "triggered" and other culturally appropriated terms
>Uses outdated insults like "butthurt."

Tells for Cred Forumsack shitposting:

>samefagging
>"drumpf btfo"
>Posts like "How can you support that cheeto?" and "Yaaaasss queen"
>Posts that intentionally include CTR tells, but in a subtly satirical fashion.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?_r=1
twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/728788010569895938
abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shill here, you are a faggot. That is all.

Example of Cred Forumsack shitposting

Butthurt

Drumpf btfo
Now give me my (you)s

IM WITH HER

[ bernie 2016 ]

How did "Drumpf" even catch on? It's not offensive to Trump or funny. It's just a word that automatically identifies you as someone who watches comedy central.

Sounds about right.

It didn't actually catch on in any meaningful way. It's mostly just regurgitated by drones that do what they're told to do.

It's mostly underage children using the phrase. I have yet to see an adult use it in real life. Not sure about kikebook, it's homoshit anyways.

I sometimes troll with pro-Hillary stuff, but I do so in a way that I'm sure most veteran posters will know it's trolling.

>no one thinks that's funny
I support Trump and I find song lyric posts amusing.

John Oliver blessed us with the tools to spot brain dead drooling idiots that can't think for themselves.

>muh safe space!

top kek. you are worse than tumblr

CTR does not exist. It's literally /pol trolling /pol, trolling /pol, trolling /pol

Yeah forget that gigantic paper trail caused by the fact that they aren't legally allowed to have transparency due to being part of Hillary's campaign.

You are so smart. Everybody follow this guy now. he's so smart. This is literally the smartest guy on Cred Forums right now.

Actual hillary supporter here...been posting on Cred Forums since 2013. Csnt tell you how many times i have been called ctr shill...am not but i do wish someone would pay me for it

>hurr you have to 1000% support our fuhrer Donald DRUMF
Or maybe some just have legitimate ideas on where he has made mistakes.

err. not transparency, not going to correct myself because if you can't infer what I meant via context you are a retard and should kill yourself.

Cred Forumsack
CTR

>Flag

Board quality improves

Edgy song lyric posting is a good meme. Better on Cred Forums than Cred Forums but still.

CTR use it because of how common it is

CTR

Nobody other than retards is claiming he's a perfect presidential candidate.

But unlike Hillary he doesn't have a record of blood on his hands from the Obama administrations failed middle east policy.

>Muh Trump is scary, forget the millions of lives Hillary literally has already helped to ruin, laughed about, and will continue to ruin if she becomes president. Fuck brown people am I right?

Only racist fucks or complete retards could possibly unironically support Hillary.

Whenever the whole Chalkening thing went down and people wrote "TRUMP" everywhere, overnight a single liberal changed them all to "DRUMPF". there was was like 55 Drumpfs. he was truly btfo.

There are no Hillary supporters.
There are no CTR shills.
10% are trolls.
80% fall for the trolls.
10% cringe at all the autists.

wtf I love Hillary now.

>hurrrrr if u dont agree with me u must be SHILL!! REEEEEE

what does it feel like knowing you sound like an autist

There aren't many Hillary supporters in general. Instead, there are just people who think that she's experienced and competent enough to do a good job as president
AND
she actually believes in contributing to society and paying taxes.

The power of anti-Trump is surprisingly strong on this board, despite him being the joke meme candidate for months. This week, everything is finally unraveling for the pretender.

stop being so butthurt op. I really am a trump supporter. His mistake at the debate really did cost him the election.

IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATER

this guy is triggered

It triggers Trumpcucks every time. I'd say it's pretty effective.

Forgot a tell, usually every time someone claims CTR doesn't exist, it's CTR posting.
Cred Forumsack

A vain effort to try and crack our lexicon.

GET OUT CTR SHILL
YOU ARE TRYING TO INFILTRATE OUR BOARD
WE WILL NOT LET YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT
OUT OUT OUT

Consider: I actually believe the numbers are completely flipped. It's 20% CTR and 80% Cred Forumsacks who aren't as clever as they think they are.

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot. Kill yourself.

Weak attempt at comedical irony.

Cred Forumsack

Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times Reveal He Could Have Avoided Paying Taxes for Nearly Two Decades

nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?_r=1

LA doesn't seem to like Hillary Clinton..her campaign rally today lasted less than a minute.

twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/728788010569895938

Testosterone linked to Clinton voters

abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad

Nah you're just a pathetic retard that is getting fooled by CTR garbage.

>"hurr he said REEE he must be real"

Fucking retard.

misplaced copy pasta.

Another great sign of a shill.

No, you misunderstand, the post was so retarded sounding that only a Cred Forumsack could have engineered it. It wasn't actually a real post, just satire.

I want to visit a place where people support Hillary as much as people here support Donald. All of my information comes from Cred Forums so I'm only getting one side of the story. Where should I look?

Wait, I thought you responded to a different post.

That one intentionally included a bunch of CTR tells I listed in the OP. Obviously a Cred Forumsack

I don't even know what's real anymore man.

His whole brand is based on the promotion of the word "Trump." If you can undermine that, then his whole image is gone. At also reveals him as a fraud -- someone selling snake oil to the masses and promising miracles (that he can never get close to pulling off). Personally, I think "Drumpf" is still quite funny. It makes me chuckle.

I actually agree
Another tell is that they're always asking for proof
It sounds silly, but most normal people aren't going to go digging for a source just to appease someone who's getting paid to reply to you

Most likely CTR

Same as the "GooberGabber" pejorative.
They literally believe that name-calling hurts people, probably because they're legitimately hurt by being called mean things themselves.

>They literally believe that name-calling hurts people, probably because they're legitimately hurt by being called mean things themselves.

Huh, I never thought of it that way. Thanks for stimulating my neurons New Zealand

>Pretends to support Trump but posts that he's "concerned" about a Trump "mistake." You saw this many times after the first debate.
so Trump cannot commit mistakes or we just aren´t allowed to talk about them if we want to avoid your definition of shill? which one is it?
Don´t be such a fucking faggot. I agree with most of what you wrote off, but calling everyone that even dares to say that the don made a mistake a shill is just making this place a bigger echochamber of what it is already

triggered and butthurt are both played out, normie terms

everyone knows that natives and not ctr/normie redditor immigrants use "SEETHING" now

r/hillaryclinton was the only place I ever found that was like but that was during the primaries, don't know if it still is. It was a ghost town too. It might be filled with literal bots now. Would be interesting to see that subreddits growth.
Everyone on it was a woman

There was a lot of concern trolling after the debate. "Guys lets be real here after this first debate i'm unsure if he's qualified to president, I was for him this whole time but come on."

I generalized, but it's more nuanced than what I said. CTR shills usually come off with a frantic tone, like "I love Trump but I think he's really fucked up this time, Hillary's going to win."

Sometimes Cred Forumsacks legitimately do bring up Trump mistakes, but in a less overtly pessimistic way.

After the debate everyone went fucking nuclear and wasn´t able to see something between black or white. anyone trying to talk about trump´s mistakes during the debate (because he wasn´t exactly in his very best condition, lets admit at least that) was met with "SHILL SHILL REEEEEEEE" shitposting.
This last month is going to be crazy

Well, that´s a more reasonable explanation

Typical delusional trumpkin

Cred Forumsack

YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT U SHARTING AMERICAN

I always post song lyrics like "IN THE END" to pictures of DRUMPF getting destroyed in the polls

and guess what? Im not CTR. Im just a canadian

I prove your argument wrong.

>Im not CTR. Im just a canadian

h-holy shit, OP btfo

Idk I felt like it was obvious who was trying to be genuine and who was being a shill. Trump had a really good start but during the middle/end he got hyper defensive and kept getting baited by Clinton. I'm pretty sure Clinton was high as fuck to suppress her cough and keep her chipper.

r/Hillaryforprison has more subs than r/hillaryclinton
Really made me think...

Only difference between CTR and Canuckistanis is that you guys do it for free.

There are no actual Trump supporters on this board.
>
>80% of his support here is Nimble America, and the other 20% is Cred Forumsacks shitposting to annoy other Cred Forumsacks.
>
>Tells for NA:
>
>>Posts using song lyrics (i.e. "FREEE FALLING"), no one thinks that's funny except them
>Pretends to support Hillary but posts that he's "concerned" about a Hillary "mistake." You saw this many times after the first debate.
>Calling people who accuse someone of being a shill "triggered" and other culturally appropriated terms
>
>Tells for Cred Forumsack shitposting:
>
>samefagging
>"MAGA"
>"AWOOOOOOOOOO"
>Posts like "How can you support that cheeto?" and "Yaaaasss queen"
>Posts that intentionally include NA tells, but in a subtly satirical fashion.

>There are no actual Hillary supporters on this board.
But I wad ready to do battle with my smart hat on.
They were all soulless heartless shills buying themselves a lifetime of shame for a fistful of shekels?

>10% of her support here is CTR, and the other 90% is Cred Forumsacks shitposting to annoy other Cred Forumsacks.

Ctr on suicide watch

Don't we have the best shills, folks?

>>Posts using song lyrics (i.e. "FREEE FALLING"), no one thinks that's funny except them

This was originally a meme that we used against Jeb until it was co-opted by CTR.

CTR has no original memes themselves.

>80% of her support here is CTR, and the other 20% is Cred Forumsacks shitposting
nice try SA, but we already know CTR = SA Forums goons

I'm a legit Hillary supporter. Just take a listen at the leaked donor gathering audio where the "basement dwellers" comment was pulled from. She's a legitimately intelligent and savvy woman, who is capable of playing the dangerous geopolitical game we find ourselves in.

Trump has the knowledge of a child regarding world politics, and his advisers would have to be geniuses to make him accept sensible solutions.

I think this is honestly more accurate. We must trust the shitposting kings in matters of shitposting metrics.

>John Oliver blessed us

I am going to assrape your fucking mouth, leaf.

Shitpost one more time . . .

Fuck off, ctr.

Reminder that there is no proof whatsoever that CTR targets Cred Forums or even Cred Forums. As always, it's Cred Forums trolling itself and you are more than happy to buy into your paranoid fantasy.

>who is capable of playing the dangerous geopolitical game we find ourselves in.

>Muh reset button
>mideast in shambles

CTR told me that there was no CTR

t.CTR

how would you know any of this unless you were on the inside?

CTR fag detected. leave my board

im with her you cuck

this website has become the biggest embarrassment youre all a bunch of tumblr girls. hey guess what, when you start to notice that certain topics are consistently censored, that having open conversation about Trump is always immediately shut down by a practically compulsory "CTRRRR" meme shill- you start to wonder what (((they))) are really up to.

If pol had any real integrity, every topic would be open for debate

That meme is a much better attempt at subversion than usual, but it's flawed. Usually Cred Forumsacks don't overlay jews with that particular version of the star of david.

What the hell is going on in this thread?
I have no idea who is trolling who.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

You're retarded there is only one seal of Solomon and all likes worship it. Why don't you acknowledge that Trump's life is filled to the brim with likes? Oh wait "but yah have to work with Jews!" right Stupid little kike slave.

GTFO OF MY Cred Forums FUCKING UNDERAGE FAGGOT REEEEEEEEE

I'm actually voting for Hillary because Trump is a baboon to think he alone can take down the Fed without them killing him for trying so.

The system needs to collapse while they are in office otherwise a Trump like runner will never enter the White House again. It will all be pinned on Trump. Vote Hillary and let the bastards rot under their own mass.

We are all trolling eachother to pass the time untill something worth while happens politically.

fuck off drumpf shill. there is a massive, MASSIVE pro hillary faction of Cred Forums that is scared to came out due nazis.

There is no "correcting" needed because Trump is so blatantly obviously unqualified. OP is a fag

"I'm a trump supporter but..."

All Cred Forumsacks

>/pol
HOLY SHIT THE SHILLING IS SO OBVIOUS!

CTR CONFIRMED

Too composed to be CTR shills, so therefore they are Cred Forumslacks being retarded and trolling.
But honestly they still deserve a 2 hour ban.

bingo, you have won spot the Cred Forumsack!
>if i was called out as CTR and not as regular user of board
>mfw

>She's a legitimately intelligent and savvy woman, who is capable of playing the dangerous geopolitical game we find ourselves in.
And fucking it up worse than Bush! Look at what she did in Libya, Syria and Egypt--despicable! She is the founder of ISIS.

found the drumpfnigger

Anyone who questions Trump is a shill.
Anyone who questions the supreme madness that is this board is a shill.
Anyone who says anything I disapprove of is a shill.

Way to go using your own paranoia to systematically shut-down any and all contrary thought and reinforce collective delusion.

Stay mindcucked poltards.

CTR makes everyone hate Hillary more FYI

CTR

thing is, this was already happening before the trump kids came in, it's just that everyone used to accuse each other of being JIDF rather than CTR

I have an adult acquaintance who uses Drumpf all the time.
I pointed out to him it's just one more piece of evidence to put into the mile high mountain of evidence that he's a brain-dead Democrat sheep.
He unfriended me after that. Made my day.

Really makes your mental simulation of causal relations create a hypothetical scenario to analyze.

Not sure on this one, my intuition says it's a Cred Forumsack.

I'm over the jews they're so weird and jewwy
tefillins and shit hella fucking gay nawmsay'n

this
i didnt' think it was possible at first

Seems most likely.

>She is the founder of ISIS.
She's on our side ;)

Do you think we would have had a massive cultural right wing pendulum shift if ISIS and the muslim refugees didnt exist?

lol

faggot

No, she's an authoritarian war pig who needs a bullet to the brain for the sake of world peace.

Stfu you basement dwellers. This is my post and I'm not a paid shill nor a stormfag. Honestly Cred Forums should be deleted and merged with Cred Forums. The old /i/ board needs to come back for an user resurgence.

Go to the fiery pits of hell, ctr.

This.
I don't think any oldfag even use the word "shill".
This is all reddit autistic uneducated newcomers. Not the people who were originally here to actually discuss stuff.

I support Hillary because she will save America from evil Drumpf, who will start WW3.

There are plenty of Hillary supporters here , trumpcucks.#ImWithHer

>the people who were originally here to actually discuss stuff.

Obvious newfag.

CTR shills can't hide their bias it's clear they're only using superficial arguments with no regard for recent history, statistics, or incentives.

Think in terms of incentive and motive and you will never be tricked.

>replying to yourself
shill spotted

Eat shit and die you racist pos.

(((you)))

You get the idea. Maybe pol was never very welcoming towards liberal ideas but at least it was possible to formulate a different opinion without being ganged by idiots calling you a shill and never even answering your point
People used to have the brainpower needed to defend their ideology now it's all undocumented circlejerking

I legit support her if only because she's not a meme candidate like trump

[[[TRIGGERED]]]

also, defining racism as the belief that there are distinct races, what is wrong with racism? All of the facts point to it. You probably believe everyone is equal and that racial differences are only skin deep, but why? What evidence do you have for this belief, other than a philosophical assumption?

CTR

you may be over the "jews"

but the "jews" are not over you

I thought you might be interested in how this "shilling" stuff actually works...

I work for a company that does the SMO (social media outreach) for several campaigns, and one of our big gorilla customers right now is Priorities USA (the super PAC behind Hillary).

We point our outreach associates to about 85 different sites right now. Unfortunately, Cred Forums doesn't make the cut for us because it's too small. Cred Forums has an alexa rank in the 600 to 900 range, which realistically puts it out of the realm of any outreach activity.

It turns out that we pay by the hour, not by the message. The problem is verification -- we don't have software that can track the actual messages posted -- we only pay based on total time spent.

To start getting paid, the outreach associate logs into a specially-modified browser that contains a posting and history logger. In my group, we run statistical sampling on the incoming posting data to measure the quantity and quality of the postings by each associate. The associates get graded by our algorithm, and if their grade falls too low we'll cut them loose.

One thing I can guarantee: If they post more than once in a thread, they're not a shill. Outreach associates can't wait around to have conversations. After they post, they have to quickly move on to the next link in their queue. It's absolutely guaranteed that they'll never see your accusations of them being a shill. It's all about the number of different eyeballs we can reach. Hitting the same eyeball twice is worthless in comparison to hitting two different eyeballs.

I've never done the postings myself -- I work on the software and data side of it, which pays waaay more. Outreach associates are basically people desperate enough to work for the tiny pay. It's kinda ruthless -- we'll take pretty much anybody who signs up, but we fire a chunk of the bottom-performers every week to cull out the slowpokes and the shitposters. Turnover is high, as you can imagine.

CTR probably has different methods

I mean I genuinely support Hillary because I'm looking out for my interests, and frankly speaking, Trump will be bad for India because he'll try to take our jobs to USA. Hillary will increase H1B visas. The choice is pretty clear to me.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Triggered drumpf cock lover.

AIDS infected leaf nigger

>14

That means that Cred Forums doesn't really exists in the outlet of political discussion...we are nothing but a loud minority