youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
youtu.be/1ymAvTG6-Yc
aanirfan.blogspot.lt/2016/08/aleppo-boy-fake-photo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You first, Skype Trash.

Syria is right next door, you can help first

I WANT the israeli government to help, but they won't listen to me

How is this hypocrisy? The assumption that all humans are of equal value is false and a modern religious conviction.

#openbordersforisrael

Wew lad, I hate right-wingers now.

#OpenIsrael

Alright, open the borders then.

Your morals are a joke

sagey sage sage

>said the jew

top fucking kek

Really stimulates the grey matter in my skull

I honestly don't get it. What does this mean?

The (((media))) uses the left picture as propaganda to bring GROWN MEN into the west

Of course I'll help a member of my own team instead of some foreign enemy. How is that hypocritical?

So if you WANT your own country to help, why are you shitposting about us instead of your own country?

kys kike

Left wing Obama causes instability in Syria and its the right wings fault.

Well you just keep worrying about them, and don't even think about what we do. Seriously, DO YOU! FUCKING JUDEN.

funny thing, few weeks before that, moderate freedom fighters cut off the head of a 10 year old. They literally executed a kid. On camera. Exactly the people the west is supporting. High ranking officers on video.

Amnesty international complains. BBC complains a bit. Rest of the media is silent.

>we hypocritical right wing now?

I'm against most immigration because I think there are better solutions to helping these people. In the case of refugees I think it would be more efficient to create a safe zone in Syria where these people can live with their own. By bringing them into the western world we're setting them up for failure because many of them don't speak the language and they bring with them radically different cultures that will make them social pariahs which will build resentment from both sides. It's very hard for them to find a job and create a living so they're forced to rely on the government. That's not a recipe for happiness and prosperity. As for me being against other immigration from the third world I subscribe to this theory of "brain drain". The people that make it to America are typically the best and most motivated of them all, they are precisely the type of people that would normally become agents of change and improvement in their own country. I want their own country to become so nice that they don't need to come to America to be happy. Taking in their best people works against that goal.

So yeah, piss off with this leftist meme that the right wing is against immigration because they're evil racists. They use that same tactic with every issue. If you're against gay marriage that means you hate gays, if you're against immigration at all then that means your a racist that hates brown people, if you don't support BLM then obviously you want to see innocent people get shot by police, if you're against abortion then that means you hate freedom and choice, if you're against welfare or the government redistribution of wealth that your obviously a greedy fatcat who hates the poor. To them there couldn't possible be other valid viewpoints or solutions to these problems and you're an evil person for thinking there is.

What exactly is wrong with the kid on the right side?

>Jews push multiculti
>Jews sceam about how oppressed they were/are
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

It's not hypocrisy btw, one of them is Syrian, which isnt our responsibility as the right wing dont want to play world police.

Well the one on the left is broken. Of course we want healthy children, we're not insane.

It's not hypocritical when the right wing says we should only help our own; they're doing exactly what they said they would do.

Jews are fascists, how unexpected.

Fug, am I going to get to sling those sort of magical spells once I hit 30? Fuck fire balls, I will bring financial ruin.

No, that is hypocrisy.

You claim to be moral people who care about basic moral values such as saving human lives, yet you don't act on it because of the racism ingrained in your terrible ideology.

Coming from Isreal, which takes in litteraly no refugees

Proxy satire. Time to go.

I'm not a representative of my country.
i oppose the israeli right wing, we should accept refugees if we are a country that claims to have morals

Your right that kid on the left should have died what a shame

I won't help either.

Yet Obama and friends are partially responsible for that boy's home being a war-torn hell hole. Why should it fall on conservatives to fix the mess caused by liberal politicians?

You sound like a monstrous psychopath.

Then take them all in and stop trying to pretend Western right wingers are the problem. Start fixing your own policies.

How is this hypocritical?

Most people on the 'alt-right' foundationally do not believe that all people are of the same value. The race comes first and so forth.

This cannot be hypocrisy by definition. Where did that vaunted high verbal IQ go Mr. Merchant? You're usually much better with words.

They are not responsible for the war, if you actually knew anything about what happened without hearing it through the filters of right wing propaganda, you would realize the US couldn't control the rebels.

yup because i am. kid should have died like the thousands of other kids/moms/dads

You complain about rich people fucking up the poor.

Yet you don't care fucking up people who are in an even poorer situation than you.

that's hypocrisy.

I understand nobody can change the savage, niggerish ways of Muslims which is why I said they are only partially responsible. The Obama Administration objectively made things worse in that region, though.

...Thats not hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is neolib/cons blowing the living shit out of the ME with geopolitical/electoral aims in mind and then acting like the good guys and the populations of their war-machines who just want peace the bad. That kid needs help. Not a voting slip.

Go and get a therapy. you are not sane.

>having a maximum acceptable risk threshold or even just subjective preferences when helping others is hypocrisy

Only if you prescribe something different to everybody else, which I don't see anyone doing. Nice bait, Chaim. Not only are leftists destroying Western civilization, they're also destroying language by consistently failing to use words correctly, thereby diluting their meanings.

get out of my country deispora friend.

yes, I'll choose to help the one on the right EVERY TIME, deal with it

is the whole world the responsibility of white people?
why do POC give all this power to whites then complain that whites have and yield all this power given to them?

>liberals and jews starts a war in Syria
>some how it's the rights fault.

Social justice warriors are social warriors who are doing it only for the attention. "Look at me" says the social justice warrior. "Look how much I care about all these people I've never met"

If they couldn't post it all over the Internet they'd never take these views, or significantly less would.

And frankly the refugee crisis is going just how the Muslims want it, at least the elites anyway. Their own scripture says they will take over the world and receive the world from within, what do you think Refugee's are? From within

>definition of help is importing thousands of language impeded welfare leeches to sour in poverty at 6 times cost, compared to settling them somewhere a they can have jobs, culture and lives

Fuck off

>Protecting your own is worse than protecting people who literally don't exist for you

?

Israeli government? Help them yourself, invite them into your home.

Go to school, Skype. You don't understand what words mean.

>Right wing hypocrites

You can call us hypocrites when you allow multiculturalism in your own country and stop pushing for it in other peoples countries.

>german
>not capitalizing nouns

On your vacation from Switzerland, kraut-jew?

How are we fucking up anyone? we are against sponsoring rebels.
you are right though, I don't care, that still is not hypocritical, are you hypocritical for not caring about some nigger or insect as much as your family?

The kid on the right looks exactly like my cousin
What's the story on him?
Also
>If you help your relatives you then have to help the whole world otherwise you are a hypocrite

Helping syrians will actually DECREASE the volatility of the middle east, not increase it. showing we care about their human life would be the first step for peace, but you are too stupid to realize this.

Furthermore, the said "risk" is almost non-existent, the inspection refugees go through is very in depth. you are a coward and a joke for not wanting to help little children.

For your information 20% of israeli CITIZENS are arabs, and the vast majority of them are peaceful people.

Ah yes, we totally should help people trying actively trying to kill us rather than poor children in our own communities.

A child knocks on your door asking for help because he will die otherwise.

YES, ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP HIM.

The real hypocrisy lies with the leftists who forsake the well-being of their fellow citizens to assist rapists, murderers, and thieves from a hostile foreign culture.

Just think of all of the young children that have been raped and tortured by these "refugees" since this entire debacle began. Where were the leftists lobbying for their protection? They were too busy trying to divert attention away from the assailant, blaming everyone and everything but the person responsible. They merely wear a false mask of humanitarianism. They don't care really care about helping refugees, what they really want to do is destroy the West by any means possible. They're textbook definition traitors.

The one on the left isn't human.

>bunch of speculations and irrelevant claims
It doesn't matter what your personal assessment of the risks is. My point was that there's nothing hypocritical about making such assessments (whether you personally agree with them or not) unless the people doing it try to deny others the right to do the same.

You are an insane psychopath with a skewed view of reality.

Go and get a therapy.

Who the fuck said anything about whites you cocksucker and what the fuck have you accomplished

You are the one who comes with speculations.
You also take risk by crossing the road, yet you do it every day. your argument is retarded because the risk is so small its irrelevant.

You are not willing to take the smallest step to try and save life of others, your morals are a complete joke

>Psychopathy
>bad
Kill yourself kike, psychopath are more evolved humans, you are obsolete.

So the rebel women are not allowed to be whores?

Psychopathy is not only bad, it's EXTREMELY bad and dangerous to society.

You guys in Cred Forums are so insane and so out of touch with reality that you actually try normalize psychopathy in your heads.

That is not sane.

I hope you are a fat socially retarded loser so your post is even more ironic

>implying I don't just want to see the world burn and racial identity politics just gets it there faster
Come on slomo, you pioneered this. Now crack open a beer with us and watch it come crumbling down.

>You are the one who comes with speculations.
Quote one, then. I challenge you.

> the risk is so small its irrelevant.
Another pointless speculation. Another failure to address the argument, which was about principles and definitions, not about opinions.

>You are not willing to take the smallest step to try and save life of others, your morals are a complete joke
Even if this was true, it still doesn't make me a hypocrite unless I hold you to a different standard than myself (which you have not demonstrated so far).

Story?

Nice try shlomo

Oi vey

You're the one with a skewed view of reality if you really believe that mass immigration into the West will end in anything other than tragedy.

Or that eliminating human clannishness is possible and trying to won't just make it worse.

Repeating King Obongo's lies? Those literal rivers of able bodied males flowing in to europe didn't look much like women or children to me.

Have you lived under a rock for the last six months? The top is a drowned refugee boy that washed up on a beach somewhere in Europe. The bottom is a little girl who died as a result of the Nice attack in France

/thread

OP is Kike Fag.

Sage.

>AMC THE WALKING DEAD

Who exactly claimed, Skype? Most of turd world shitholes should be nuked out of their pathetic existence.

I'm not going to play your game.

The point here is, that your morals are a complete joke if a kid knocks on your door because he will die if you won't help him, and you say "no".

Unlike you, right wingers, i care about lives of little children, because i have a thing called conscience.

Not an argument
Psychopaths are more intelligent and rational

Yes, I too desire your country to be overrun with subhuman muslims
On this we agree

And that is the fault of the "right wing"
It is a product of the mistakes of the Nazis and similar parties i grant you that.
Not the right wing.

The truth about leftists is that they're fucking retarded Hillary's State Department started the wars of remime change in Syria, Libya, etc at the behest of the jews

See the insanity that you are trying to promote here?

This board is so out of touch with common sense and reality, that you try to normalize insanity.

If you cannot understand why psychopathy is bad and disastrous for all of human society, you are a moron. it takes one psychopath with nukes to end all of western civilization.

>""""The truth""""
The truth is that when faced face to face as a person right winger will help both, while left wingers will corrupt right one and photoshoot left.

>i'm not playing your game of actually addressing the argument!
So you're admitting that your OP is retarded because you cannot demonstrate how people who don't want Syrian refugees because they think it's too risky are hypocrites?

Israel is already 20% muslims, i had muslim friends

>A child knocks on your door asking for help because he will die otherwise.

The child walked past 20 other houses to get to mine. Somehow it is my responsibility to help him.

If he can walk past 20 houses before he decides to knock on mine, he can walk and knock somewhere else. I'm not responsible for his stupid life choices, nor am I required to help him. If he was my neighbor and walked to the nearest house which happened to me mine I'd feel differently.

Leftists can't read that pic , it's too many words so here is a drawing

a psycho acts in his own self interest nuking the world is not in anyones best interest

Your game is to try to divert the topic into little points that don't actually matter.

I keep the focus on the big, main point of this argument, and that is anyone who claims to have morals and conscience SHOULD help children who might die without your help

the guy who took the pic on the left beheaded a child a week before that, it's fake and arabs are not human.

>i have a thing called a conscience
A malfunctioning, suicidal conscience

You're right. I'm going to help my fellow countryman, not a little muzzie from Syria who's in the situation he's in because his parent's and country's religion is a psychotic death cult.

Fuck off we're full. Fuck off we're full.

It's in a countries best interest to seeve it's people first. It is not the governments job to aide foreign nation. We have been a secular nation for years.

>if you don't let hordes of people into your country you by default don't wish to help anyone
Really dislike this leftist meme. Sending aid to countries and peoples in need is where the moral responsibility of the developed world ends. Unless you opened your own home to the homeless and the poor you have no right to claim otherwise.

So why isn't Israel on the state-sponsored terrorism list?

>anyone who claims to have morals and conscience SHOULD help children who might die without your help

define help? because I dont define it as let them come in and rape your women while I pay the taxes

they die because of the useful idiot politicians doing the bidding of wealthy jewish bankers. the only way to help those children would be to eradicate the jewish banking elite and put an end to all world conflicts

Why did you post this again, Schlomo? What's wrong with saving the blonde hair blue eyed boy over the future terrorist?

>Israeli attempting to trick us into invading his hostile neighbors and suppressing them without them paying a cent.

There's a reason Germany gutted Europe in order to eradicate you.

No, stranger, it's called healthy conscience.

It's called not being a goddamn pathetic coward.
>le muslims will enter my country, I WILL DIE! IM SCARED TO DEATH HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Stop trying to use your nonsensical paranoia to justify your lack of proper conscience, you fucking hypocrite.

Bye, im leaving this thread. this board is full with insane people.

timely reminder that released Clinton emails advocated the overthrow of Assad in order to destabilise Iran to preserve Israel's nuclear monopoly.

>Your game is to try to divert the topic into little points that don't actually matter.
Okay. I'm glad you can see that your "little point" (with which you chose to start the entire thread) is shit because you can't demonstrate any hypocrisy. Moving on.

>anyone who claims to have morals and conscience SHOULD help children who might die without your help
What moral principle does this follow from and why should I accept it?

Why do you think?

Pic related triggers the right wing Hebremist

So when is Israel going to do their part and accept a large portion of refugees from their direct neighbor?

>be fighter for an al-qaeda offshoot or one of a handful of smaller allied groups
>take your family to live in the recently mostly-abandoned eastern side of aleppo, which the al-qaeda offshoot is occupying
>continue to wage jihad using your family as a human shield in a war zone
>human shield doesn't work because russia doesn't have ridiculously strict rules of engagement and can destroy head-chopping terrorists as it pleases
HELP HELP

EUROPE HELP

WTF I'M A REFUGEE NOW

>Why aren't you feeding the starving Africans before your own children?

White kids belong to our society.

Brown kids don't.

I have no obligation to somebody who lives outside of the borders of the UK, whose parents have never paid into the UK tax system.

They can fuck off and die for all I care.

>14 Heartbreaking Pictures That Will Make You Say "Fuck Helping Our Own Country First And Shit"

I don't see the problem

They say charity begins at home and the left (which I used to call myself) have completely forgotten about seen as the couldn't give a fuck about a abuse suffered at the hands of paki rape gangs

Agreed user

mohamed pls go

You let him in and 30 seconds later there will be another dying kid at your door. Then another and another.

You don't just help the kid, you help the rest of them too which has had horrible consequences for Germany. These little bastards brag about getting away with chaos and causing harm to our countries so I see no reason to help those that bite the hand that feeds them

>healthy
>operating in an unnatural way outside of its evolutionary prerogative
Kek. Your morals are a historical oddity and the product of a spoiled, bubble-wrapped, first world society. They won't last for much longer because they're maladaptive and destroy the very thing which allows them to exist.

Shitpost on 4Chanukah instead then

Very skype.

Of course I wont help the kid on the left. He's a fucking muzzie.

Israel is still in a state of war with Syria so they basically can't take in any refugees. It's as if Germany took in Russian refugees enmasse during ww2

> Your game is to try to divert the topic into little points that don't actually matter.
Jew sells product while compelling buyer not to read small print...
your not supposed to do that to other Jews you know.

> The point here is, that your morals are a complete joke
No its not. You haven't made a point. I don't have a conscience because that is a contrived concept. The islamist terrorists had a conscience. So does Assad. Pure logic.

You give Israel a bad name with your kvetching (in the spell check!). It was supposed to be a chill out pad dude!

I really like this image.

t. Sadiq Khan

Yeah so what? Egalitarianism isn't a moral virtue.

RW logic: save the fetus, starve the child.

They're not pro-life, they're anti-woman.

I'm pro-abortion and right wing

We took german jews in WW2, Isreal could try that. And practically speaking, we're more at war with Syria than Israel is right now.

so what, white male?

Why should we clean up after you? Jewish power is behind all wars

So you make fun of Right wing Americans won't fight the wars you want then to? Rot in hell you deceitful Nephilim scum.

Israel is the last bastion of the white race, why would you want to fill it with sand niggers?

Ashkenazi Jews are not white.

2000 years or mixing with Northern Europeans and having holy Judean blood. You're right they have ascended beyond normal goyim europeans and have become literal gods among men.

>nonsensical paranoia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

>right wingers

When will Israel stop rejecting refugees who arent armed Islamist?

>Israel is the last bastion of the white race

>mfw you will not live to see leftism get to power in Israel
>instead you get to watch it get wiped out as a political force all across the civilized world

How foes that feel cucky?

i am a bit worried for israel. i always thought that with the threat of islamic immigration the west would sooner or later adopt israeli race policies. but if you look at south africa it used to be a close ally of israel but today it is a lost country with no white rulers

The kid on the right is one of ours, I don't care about what happens to some foreigner.

B-but, user, there's only one race - human race! Why are you so hypocritical and racist?

Yep, the one on the left is some assadist brat who's fathers never contributed anything to society or humanity meanwhile the one on the rights forefathers gave their lives to establish western rule and law and countless expeditions to get where we are now. The French rebelled against their tyranical dictators and fought for freedom. The Syrians all ran away and leached off European countries instead of fighting for freedom. They don't deserve an ounce of respect.

>catholic schoolgirl uniform
Sweden are you retarded

The blonde kid is not a terrorist sympathizer

>le le le le le le le le

THIS. Obama funded rebels, then bombs the shit out of Syria, and people blame the right?

ffs

>used to be a close ally of israel but today it is a lost country with no white rulers

Really makes you think huh?

Who is the kid on the right?
The left kid is the kid Isis killed to make the Russians seem like monsters, so they would stop taking back areas under Isis control. So we're helping by letting the Russians genocide Isis.

We're almost the only ones who tried to help them, tried to stop it.
But no one listened.

>when you make a canadapost

Eurocucks shot themselves in the foot.
Israel has always supported Serbia and has always had its back even when America didn't. Israel has never recognized Kosovo meanwhile most the rest of the world has and what has Serbia done in response? They went and recognized Palestine. lol Euros have only themselves to blame.

Says the jewish piece of shit genociding Palestinians

israel is a joke. a bad one

thats funny because ive only seen the left kid used as a talking point for immigration reforms allowing refugees into the country

that child would not be part of those.

Also posting on twitter and facebook is not helping

>around 20-150 people die in Palestine a year
>Palestinian population growing by a large margin each year
>genocide

Hakim Optical bin Mahmuud plz

gas the kikes

>Instead of getting the kid medical care, lets pose this picture

so if we claim that we have no morals can we let the shitskins die in their shitty countries?

you sound like a filthy jew

One day Rome will be claimed by mudslimes and say that Italians are illegal occupiers in Italy and Arabs are the true indigenous inhabitants there. It's bound to happen. I sort of feel like it's gods way of punishing you godless people.

go to a concentration camp. you need to be gassed. albeit mach frei

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Fuck sandniggers lol, we care about American citizens, not some sorry motherfucker who happened to have the misfortune of being born in Brownistan.

ok how import milions of rapefugees will decrease the number of shitskins in our countries?

and it's my right to be selfish and lock the door JUST LIKE ISRAEL

This.

Liberals just can't seem to comprehend how savage these sandniggers actually are, you can't civilize them unless they wish to be civilized, and they happen to want to continue their rape and pillage lifestyle.

i'm gonna post the pics of the little nigger i killed last year

>This is what Liberals want to go to war for

Yep the problem with liberals is that they think that all cultures are the same which is why they are okay with Niggers acting the way they are.

MMMMMMM

PUNISH ME EXTRA HARD SKY DADDY

One is a little drowned sandniggers whose body was moved twice to make it look sadder. The father risked his kids life for some dental work.
It had endless coverage and people got it trending because it was a dune coon.
The lower pic is a girl killed in the Nice truck attack by an Islamist.
The media covered it up because God forbid Islam be seen for what it really is.

>kike fell for his own govs psyops
top kek, what a retard

good thing i didn't eat breakfast yet

so you're brave if your submissive and let muslims rape your women? le leftwing logic, everyone

>They are not responsible for the war

As someone with a lot of family in Syria, fuck off kike. This war could've been ended before it even fucking started either through not funding "moderate rebels" or by just not opposing every attempt to take out the foreign jihadis and Obama should be catching a lot more heat because of it

what the fuck are you? a jewish leaf?

>Shlomo calling anyone a coward

At least it's true that you can do humour.

why would i want to help someone who would want to kill me afterwards because im a jew?
fuck off

I'd "gladly help" that boy on the right if you know what I mean.

die fucking pedo.
this is my morality: niggers out,maniacs hanged and democracy abolished.

This is why the I need to get the fuck out of this socialist muslim loving shit hole

Any time you see a young boy with long hair like that you can assume he either has a low T faggot father or no father at all. Why would you let your son look like a little girl?

>Not moving to Saskatchewan

we have got plenty of room for conservatives here mate

isn't it shabbat , shouldn't you fuck off.

Where is the hypocrisy? You already know we're racists, you call us that every day.

Obama supported the Arab Spring too.

The left one will blow himself up in 10 years and the other one will start high school in 10 years.

Sure wonder why we would help the one on the right.

Holy shit, it is literaly your fucking fault that Syria is destabilized, as pointed out in Clinton's email.

Anyone with half a brain can come to the same conclusion if they just look at the map and your surroundings.

Liberals would rather save a syrian child over a ukranian child purely because of the color of their skin

And they have the gall to call us racist

>the risk is so small its irrelevant

Migrants commited 450 000 of admitted crimes in Germany. People who have everything catered for them and everything paid for commited the same amount of crimes as 80 000 000 germans.

Get a load of this cunt.

uh, no. they're just white. only niggers should have short hair. masculine men have always had long hair (look at every fucking rock group ever). cutting your hair short is excessive grooming, a feminine trait.

whos the kid on the right?

you sound upset. why?

The kid on the right is adorable though.

A ADORABLE

Oh wow.. thanks.

Kid on the left is dead, of course I wouldn't help him.

why would i help the kid on the left? it's a muslim
i would smash his head on the concrete without blinking an eye

Here's a (You), Aladdin

wheres to hypocracy? i don't see it.

He looks like a fag.

Israel.... The country where it's illegal to marry a gential.

don't even know who that is on the right

damn, redpill up my ass

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Op is a Confirmed Muslim. Posting from Jewish territory.

you need to take more

Still haven't watched this.

Reminder that a couple of the guys in the video were the ones to set up the photo shoot of that mudslime child sitting in the back of an ambulance.

it's about striving for an equal world.
people are in constant change

>why are you upset about media trying to manipulate you

Do you vote for Hillary?

Are you afraid you won't be affected by it emotionally?

you think assad is going to leave the 'safe zone' alone?

Meanwhile we still have to deal with people choosing to leave the country. I wouldn't feel safe anywhere in syria.
Those people who manage to make it, should be helped as long as it's possible.
A while ago we had a march of syrian refugees thanking our country for helping them. That was beautiful. It should be natural.

lets show them how we are a better race by letting them suffer!!!

That's true. The idea of white nationalists being called human beings and giving them human rights when those things are less valuable than a fucking caterpillar sickens me

You're only as valuable as your hedge trimming skills are, paco.

At least I'm a human being.

>Mexican intellectuals

Hypocracy

As a wise man once said
"I won't feed the dogs unil the my kids eat"

What? I said that.

I have in-group preference and I don't really care that it bothers you.

YOU ARE A WISE MAN

no niggers

>helping people

I remember seeing that. Does anyone have that pic that basically explains this?

well now you have another arab friend, not muslim anymore though.
youtu.be/1ymAvTG6-Yc
just replace goku with kufar, thats the kuran

Leave israel if that's your opinion.

Arigatou gozaimashita

That's fucked.

GAS GAS GAS
I WANNA STEP ON THE GAS
THE GAS!

>actually believing there's something wrong with favoring a child from your own country
Are you really Israeli?

Because you don't give a shit about children in countries around you.

The kid on the left doesn't need help. Makeup and false flag, perpetrated by child killers, funded by globalists.

This b8

Both children killed by muslims. The first was taken onto a refugee boat by his retard dad who left him to drown to get himself to safety. The other is a victim of the Nice truck attack.

Why don't you help him? That's right, jews have no concept of moral integrity.

look, there are other options.
We could just stop creating wars and start helping assad.
Infact im going to donate to doctors without borders, since they go help everyone.
you should too, but accepting refugees isnt smart.
Not enough resourses and criminality will go way up.

WTF! I love israel now!

It's always children, and it's always white nations that need to help them.

Why can't you call them what they are, males between the ages of 18-30? Most of these "refugees" are not children.

>Unlike you, right wingers, i care about lives of little children, because i have a thing called conscience.

We do care about the lives of little children, just not brown ones because we are literal racists you idiot fucking jew. Where do you think you are?

It's proven that left picture is fake
aanirfan.blogspot.lt/2016/08/aleppo-boy-fake-photo.html

I want to help them, just not in my country.

I want to bomb the shit out of ISIS so they can live in peace in their country but we don't do that because we might hit some civilians.

Instead you expect us to bend over, let us get replaced in our native homelands and have our cultures replaced.

While Israel and rich nations like Saudi Arabia takes zero refugees.

Piss off you fucking kike

לך תיזדיין יא סמלאני