Bill Clinton's only good thing he accomplished as president

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia

NATO did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/officials-islamic-state-arose-from-us-support-for-al-qaeda-in-iraq-a37c9a60be4
breitbart.com/london/2015/07/21/there-is-an-isis-enclave-in-the-heart-europe/
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-s-radical-party-chief-seselj-urges-support-for-donald-trump-01-04-2016
russia-insider.com/en/politics/russia-has-now-done-syria-what-it-could-not-yugoslavia-1999/ri13505
youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My sister had a pen pal in Yugoslavia at the time.

I don't recall her being thrilled about this.

Bill was fucking based

Yes, Bill was so based sending your compatriots to death in Srebrenica for example.

FUCKING BOSNIANS
LEAVE ST LOUIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, who was convicted as the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, "not only played a key role in recruiting mujahideen for Afghanistan, but went on to recruit Islamist fighters for Bosnia after 1992."
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/officials-islamic-state-arose-from-us-support-for-al-qaeda-in-iraq-a37c9a60be4

The village of Gornja Maoča in Bosnia "has been a stronghold of Wahhabist extremism since the 1990s" "During and after the war, however, Saudi money and influence began to flow freely into the nation."
breitbart.com/london/2015/07/21/there-is-an-isis-enclave-in-the-heart-europe/

The Serbs were fighting Saudi-backed terrorists. America should have helped the Serbs instead of the Muslims.

Serbian Nationalist Leader Seselj Backs Donald Trump
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-s-radical-party-chief-seselj-urges-support-for-donald-trump-01-04-2016

So helping the Muslims vs Christians was a good thing? Really turns my brain marbles upside down.

Russia Has Now Done for Syria What It Could Not for Serbia in 1999
russia-insider.com/en/politics/russia-has-now-done-syria-what-it-could-not-yugoslavia-1999/ri13505

Yes! Now Bosnia is better than it ever was before! All the issues are solved now! Thank you based bill!! Soon will be based hill!!! Be very good for everyone GDP growth *200%!!!! Based hill remember sniper in Bosnia sad sniper dead Serb when she land on strip to give girl presents. Now it is different time and Bosnia will be present strongest country in You. Tito more like Queefo because he smell like dead Croat vagina!!!!! hAhaHa buttmad Serbs think Ugayslavia was balance to being control, fuc u Suburbia, we like control because no we controllll urupo powerful Bosnia HAhaHaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. Tonibler

>TFW Europe never helps vs gigantic
Ottoman empire , shits its pants only when they attack Vienna

>Europe lets Ottomans convert whole Bosnia and Albania from Christianity to Islam

>todays bosniaks and albanians praise empire that slaughtered their ancestors

Tfw Europe crusades for Christian holy land and decides halfway to sack the largest Christian city on earth and weaken the only barrier to the expansion of Islam forever. And also destroy Greek civilization permenatly

I now feel like the refugee crisis is poetic justice.

That feel when Europe forces severe austerity on Cyprus which only controls a third of its territory and was invaded by Turks and colonized by the British because muh Richard II

Tfw they bail out Deutcshe Bank.

I have no idea why Eastern Europe/ South Eastern Europe chooses to associate with Western Europe at all anymore.

And then when they start beheading your own people in wars to come, then you will know what this is all about"

-Slobodan

Srebrenica 2.0 when?

an event that dismantled the post-ww2 order in europe - as well as started the countdown for the war we're heading to now

>being this mad

Holy shit, i really triggered you drumpftards lol.

the serbs punched the hornets nest of muslims, now bosniaks/kosovans are in uk, sweden, germany, ireland fuck sake.

Bosnians and Albanians used to be christians , it was a long time coming , blame your ancestors for turning a blind eye on ottoman invasions , we gave half of our population to defend what did you do ?

What war are we heading to now?

cultural war if anything already started

No faggot, we tried to burn that bitch down but you faggots went all PETA and fucked the whole thing up. Enjoy your Alboshits and discount hajis now.

>blame your ancestors for turning a blind eye on ottoman invasions

The Irish were a bit busy

whats the tldr behind why everyone really hates serbs? im half serb half croat and i hear perspectives from many different sides. i dunno who to believe anymore

You are American now, it's none of your business.

Time are such blatant globalist shills it's not even funny

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
Friendly reminder
>NAto fat US cuck will kill hundreds of serbs to help spread Islam
>Islamists fly plane into their ugly fucking tower
this is what you guys wanted

FITLHY DUMB SERBIAN SCUM

Fuck you! Get your military off our continent!

"Just a reminder to the predominantly Muslim-led government[s] in this world that here is yet another example that the United States leads the way for the creation of a predominantly Muslim country in the very heart of Europe. This should be noted by both responsible leaders of Islamic governments, such as Indonesia, and also for jihadists of all color and hue. The United States’ principles are universal, and in this instance, the United States stands foursquare for the creation of an overwhelmingly Muslim country in the very heart of Europe."
~ Rep. Tom Lantos (D-CA) — Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee

KOSOVO JE SRCE SRBIJE

Serbians basically caused the first world war to happen.

There's only one thing more disgusting than that shamless military intervention, and that is the serbs that support it.

God bless Eugene of Savoy for finally convincing our Kaiser to stop his shenanigans in the West and let him finally settle the South-East of Europe to prevent the continent from its natural fate of being an appendix to Asia.

There will always be traitors and 5th columnists. Unfortunately, their numbers are growing in Serbia.

Basically? Serbs *literally* caused World War I to happen.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Incident at Pristina airport.

Clintons is urging for a war with the Russians since the 90's.

Letting Muslims in in the first place is our own weakness.

Holy fuck are you ever stupid.

Must be shilling for the hildebeast.

>Lone VDV detachment takes over the airport in a day.

The balls on those dudes were massive. They were welcomed as heroes, and always will be.

I do feel bad for all you guys, I myself try to stay clear of other bosniaks as much as possible.

What is it with the Clintons and Sunni Islam? They go to war to protect jihadists in Europe, her assistant/Saudi spy Huma Abedin has been working for her for decades, they view Islamophobia as the biggest crime imaginable, and they take hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes from the Gulf States.

What is going on? It can't be just about protecting the oil supply/petrodollar. Is she antisemitic in secret or something?

>whats the tldr behind why everyone really hates serbs?

someone has to be a scapegoat.
easy scapegoat who isnt strong enough to fight back.

All I see is this
Germany becomes superpower , but its late to the game and doesnt have colonies , Britain and France wont give theirs up , Germany convinced it can BTFO them wants to start a war , tells Austria to pick on weak countries
Austria annexes part of Serbia just like that , Serbia doesnt want to get annexed , Austria sends 10 point ultimatum , Serbia agrees 9 out of 10 points to prove Austria wanted to start a war even if 90% of what they want is done
Austria goes full nigger chimpout mode on our country that just got independence after struggling with muslims for 500years just outside of Austrias border ( youd think theyd be grateful )
And in the end everybody blames Serbia instead of Austria that started the whole shit with trying to annex our country ??? And all that because Germany wanted to have colonies !! ??

>not mentioning gavrilo princip

nice serbo-jew double bluff right there, nenad

>not realizing that Princip's actions pale in comparison to what was brewing behind the scenes

No wonder you didn't see jamal and ahmed taking over your country while you were jacking off to Kaiser.

what part of "Serbia doesnt want to be annexed" did you not understand ?? You annex a part of someones country and want to parade in it ? Again the blame Serbia and not Austria who started shit in the first place , where were your (((aristocrats))) to parade Serbia when Ottomans attacked ?

>And all that because Germany wanted to have colonies !! ??
The good old "Germany wanted to take over the world" myth...

>>not realizing that Princip's actions pale in comparison to what was brewing behind the scenes
France propping up the Serbs? The Austrian response was unproportional but we know the attack on Franz Ferdinand wasn't a lone gunmen.

Bill handled that situation perfectly

>The Austrian response was unproportional but we know the attack on Franz Ferdinand wasn't a lone gunmen.

Yeah because Serbian government had so much to gain by murking their arch nemesis in the middle of disputed territories. Hans please.

t, Agim

Helping Muslims is always wrong user.
It only makes normal people AND other muslims hate you more. It's a no win situation. All muslims need to just fuck off.

Dude what.
That's like after mass Mexican migration to California (analogy for mass Shqiptar migration into Kosovo), the state wants to secede and join Mexico but the US won't let it (analogy for Serbia not wanting to let Kosovo fall to muslim shits and then be added to Albania) and then Putin sides with the minority and their very recent claim on the land (Clinton choosing sides).

Unacceptable.

>The good old "Germany wanted to take over the world" myth...

Ah yes they stared the war with no intentions what so ever
"Just plain ol' German game of war with other white people ( while ignoring muslim invasion before that ) , what you dont have that in Serbia ?"

>do nothing
>get hailed as heroes in Serbia
XaxAXaxAXaxAXaxAXaxA fucking serblets will suckle on that russian peepee for NOTHING

Its kind of strange for a Bulgarian to side with muslims , somebody forgot their past . You dont realise How lucky Serbs Bulgarians and Greeks are to have had such strong ancestors that didnt submit to ottomans and convert in the way Bosniaks and Albanians did ...

The new ruling dynasty that had seized power in Serbia in 1903 had relied on a group of intensely nationalist officers that were determined to expand Serbia's frontiers so as to include those Serbs still living under foreign rule. Franz Joseph and his advisors had become increasingly worried about this and since the Austro-Hungarians were unable to prevent the Serbs from winning substantial territorial gains in the Balkan Wars they had even more reasons to be worried.

That wasn't a secret and the failure of the Serbian government to contain Serbian terrorists and their subversive action against Austria was viewed by some as indirect support.

When are you faggots going to stop shitposting against each other. You have the same problems coming from the same enemy trying to push degeneracy and multi-culturalism in your countries.
You need to be supporting each other, not fighting and mocking each other.

>Do nothing
I understand that your half gypsy/half turkish brain has some deficiencies, but we here appreciate when a group of people tells the whole of NATO to fuck off even though they are heavily outnumbered. The only reason why there was no WW3 is because some cuck Brit refused to follow orders and forcibly disarm the VDV. They were ready for that fight, and I appreciate that. But that's something your backstabbing chikenshit brain can't comprehend. Now go, Dinko. Go and pretend to be white somewhere else.

serbs are the pussies of the balkans, don't try to bark at me like you're tough you subhuman because i will break your faggot teeth if we met face to face

Your accusation doesn't even make sense in the view you expressed in the thread. Either the Balkan states would have been occupied by the German or Austro-Hungarian empire to stop the Ottomans or, and I don't know if you actually would consider this possible, those empires would have send those Balkan nations support that were actually trying to fight of those very empires.

You were against the former and the latter is simply ridiculous because it would assume the German empires to raise a Salvation Army.

If people ever have doubt at how Ottomans managed to conqure Balkans one by one and weren't met with joined powers until 500 years of raping ... well here's the answer

>July 2012
>Go to Bosnia
>All the buses are painted with American flags for 4th of July
>Everyone I meet tells me how much they love America and Bill Clinton for remove Serb

Germany and Austria gained interest only after 500 years of weakening there was no intention of "helping" us , what Im talking about isnt realistic , by idealistic outcome , that maybe somebody back in day before the battle of Kosovo would have realised that Empire as big as Ottomans was , requires action to protect the borders of Europe ? And if were talking about WW1 , Germany and Austria should have never even started a fucking war with other white people period , theres no reedeming point you can make in any of both of those cases. And what we see today with "dying of the white people" muslim majority countires like Albania and Bosnia , and some of you would say Kosovo all goes back to that battle in 1389 where western Europe decided to turn the blind eye not just to help Serbia Im talking all of Balkans , Im talking Albania and Bosnia that were christian countries back then

It's not idealistic but fantastically stupid. Also I have already mentioned the colonization of South-East Europe by Germans was what built a bulwark against the Asian expansion.

You haven't thought your argument for the war between white people through. There was also no reason then for Serbians to expand their influence with terrorism and subversive action as it was aimed against other white people.
This outside view complaining about white people killing each other is something that American posters can easily implore, but you and I are European and we know we're not one just because of our race. The tribes on our continent have been waging wars against each other before Franz Ferdinand was killed in Sarajevo and nobody suggested they should stop because they are all white. Why did those Serbians nationalists not want to become loyal subjects to the Austro-Hungarians? Were they not white?

If you could choose between a Europe simply inhabited by white people or one with a Serbian nation, which one would you choose? Would you want to just live with white people or would you not rather prefer Serbs?