ITT: post hate symbols

ITT: post hate symbols

Hi there! You seem to have unintentionally posted an image of "Pepe the Frog," a cartoon character often used by Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and other Far-Right Extremists to promote racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, and anti-Semitic hate beliefs on the Internet. This character was recently categorized by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith as a hate symbol, and your usage of such imagery qualifies the contents of your post as hate speech, which is liable to civil and criminal prosecution in many countries around the world. The moderators of this website are aware of this problem, and are actively working with us to find a solution. In the meantime, please remove your post from the forum if you can, and delete that image from your harddrive, as well as any other files containing "Pepe the Frog" or other hate symbols that might be in your possession. Please visit the Southern Poverty Law Center's website to find out more about what you can do to help combat Right Wing Extremism on the Internet. Together, we can eradicate hate! Thank you.

Doing Allah's work there

Nice try, you aren't getting my rares that easily

We all need Allah in our life. Let's end hate by embracing Allah!

how can a pickle be so smug

Trips of truth

Nice dubs

> a cis white straight male

I have very rare never before posted pepe's in my possession and willing to trade with fellow collectors with pepe's of the same value

>tfw risking getting jailed for having hate symbols on my pc.

Cred Forums I'm disappointed. Shame on you.

yeah Cred Forums get it together

You'll be sent to ant prison