Who louder with crowder here?

Who louder with crowder here?

who GENOCIDE?

Nobody says Negro anymore. Should have changed the quote

he looks like a sephardic jew

t. jew pro

Are we going to Garrison him? I think it would be pretty funny.

It really does get tiring pretending "democrats" ruined US cities.
Everyone knows it's googles, not democrats, that are responsible for typical google behavior. But no one's allowed to acknowledge it so we just keep saying "democrats"

this is the only cool thing he's ever said

Honestly this guy is a fucking retard. I watched his video on trannys and every argument he made was a straw man with literally zero substance or logic.

He has some other okay things but Jesus Christ as an endocrinologist that has several trans patients this guy just straight up missed it.

Is Crowder too extreme for Cred Forums?

They are the ones that ignore the reality of it though. They wont admit a problem, so yeah they are to blame. They just keep trying to same thing hoping for a different solution.

search his name on twitter and people have been Garrisoning him for about a week now

>as an endocrinologist
>several trans patients
>on Cred Forums

Come on man, nobody is buying that.

Blacks were much better before LBJ welfared them into super-niggers.

Blacks are obviously different, but Dems no doubt made them intolerable.

well desu, when Detroit was prosperous, it had both republican admin but also the blacks in detroit had the highest parity with the white devil in the whole US

when detroit wasn't democrat, blacks had high rates of employment, numbers belonging to the middle class, house ownership, low rates in crime

it wasn't until the democrat infection of the early 60s until they started farming niggers out of blacks and then by the time LBJ came they turned into the Orcs we have today

Detroit is actually on a upswing. Educated whites and yes blacks are moving in. We're building a new giant hockey stadium with shopping and rebuilding other areas. In ten years you will want to move to Detroit.

pic related is really good pizza by the way

hilary is going to send all the refugees to detriot in the next 10 years

You're an idiot. I have tons of patients and I work between clinics. About 5% of patients I see are trans. You obviously have no clue how the medical field works if you think an endocrinologist being on pol is somehow unlikely.

You seem a little irrational. Maybe check your hormone levels.

They'll just migrate to hamtramack. All the poor muslims live there.

people have been saying 'detroit is making a comeback' for the past decade

its not.

we just ignore that part of detroit

At least they can demolish vacants every once in a while and overtime there will be less and less.

Quit fucking shilling yourself on Cred Forums you cucknadian
Sage

for anyone interested, this is happening because:
>Spencer is being a cuck
>doesn't want to purge milo
>has never liked Crowder
>Spencer and fuhrer Jazzhands had a disagreement on the MQ
>Jazzhands got everybody to talk about Crowder being an alt-right extremist to fuck with Spencer.

tl;dr: Crowder is a fucking madman who burns jews alive once a month in international waters.

Why is he being Garrisoned? What did he do?

He was anti-trump during the primaries but he has been turning around lately. He seems reasonable enough.

crowder defo needs an 1488 upgrade, the picture turning him into Rockwell was good

>spencer
>Jazzhands
>MQ
literally who?

>mutilating your body is an acceptable medical procedure as long as it is your genitals.

Holy fucking hell. How could anyone justify letting this happen?

>Richard Spencer, of radix journal and the goy who coined the term Alt-Right
>Jazzhands McFeels, host of Fash the Nation
>the Milo Question.

Spencer wants to tolerate milo despite milo being a gay jew that makes shit up for attention.

Holy shit. nice image. He has the aspirational look and pose of a genocider. I'm hoping for a more distributist/libertarian future. African Americans and white "liberals" need re-education camps.

What has milo made up?

As a democrat I feel the negro is the problem too.

Nah he's just a French-Canadian shabbos goy. Like animals, pets take on the appearance of their masters.

Ignore the reality by working with them to help them get the assistance they need so they wont turn to a life of crime?

The republican strategy is just to ignore them and cut them from assistance encouraging more crime.

Dems exacerbate the issue by either not addressing it or fanning the flames and giving in to virtue signaling and appeasing the blacks everytime they riot

Second that

At first I was pretty apathetic towards Crowder because I thought he was just a bog-standard cuckservative, but I only recently found out after that interview that he's actually one of us. Total race realist that puts on a facade in order to appeal to normies. Hey, I get it. Gotta do what you gotta do. But at least I know we have one of our own on the inside.

Lol its funny because he had Tommy Somturo or whatever on his show whose a nog who says some of the most racist shit about blacks but he can get away with it. Crowder does a good job of not seeming blatantly racist.

he said the Alt-right was cultural libertarians and that TRS, Radix journal, the daily stormer, etc. were just a fringe element of the Alt-Right despite those places being the literal core of the movement.

it would be like saying the national review was a fringe element of neo-conservatism

This was the hardest pill to swallow for me a lib for 26 years. Just had to move to a state with nigs to see for myself

Tommy Sotomayor? that black guy had David Duke on his show.

This faggot claims to be a doctor, but all I smell is a non binary transgender mentally ill weeaboo. Eat shit you CTR Faggot

Yeah him, i was listening to his show and he was saying all that niggers do is destroy shit

lol I can tell these are the same people who started the "reviewbrah is redpilled" meme