How is

"heil hitler"

any different to

"allah akbar"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lgMtzDheQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks
youtube.com/watch?v=51rR4aC9aMg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxVNIwEgTFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain the context that led you to think they are similar.

This is the difference

Holy shit you're dumb

>the flag
>the flag
>Check OP's flag

heil hitler means respecting a great man who did great things for european white races

allahu akbar means praising some imaginary desert satan

Deport all Australians

One is a barbaric, violent scoundrel and one is an incredibly cultivated man, a war hero and a man with unwavering loyalty to his people and of great moral character.
one means loyalty to a reprihensible scum and one represents loyalty to a fucking hero.

both are the chants of follower prescribed an end game. Both carry out the will others set in motion

Because we don't blow shit up.

Hitler is/was real.

I think it's waaaay past your bed time kiddo.

Being fascist is where the similarities end, though. The political systems behind each are mostly incompatible beyond that.

If your point is simply that they're fascist statements, then it's a solid point. But that argument only convinces people who are adverse to fascism to begin with.

Explain in full detail why he will lose, why he wiIl lose, why you hate him, why you love him, and why you like Hillary and what about her you hate and why she wouId win.

testu

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2015.

I never thought I would say this, but I think I might buy a Cred Forums pass just to showcase it and make everyone buttblasted.

Join Cred Forums the yacht club nigga

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2015.

They're different languages, with different meanings

I want one too. But I lost all my paypal details. I'll have to sort this out with my bank, paypal being unresponsive fucks.

WTF

Allahu akbar is how you know someone is a pedophile.

...but both are the german language.

>a great man who did great things for european white races

>[spoiler]Things would be better if he never existed[/spoiler]

The difference is that Germans actually know how to do Order correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lgMtzDheQ0

Can't be messing up your perfect clockwork with non-sense like Religion. It's too chaotic.

ORDER FROM CHAOS

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks

I hahve a friend who is cucked.
How do I VIX THIS!?

If you mean things would be better since we wouldn't know how shitty life is and how great it could be in comparison since we would have grown up in more highly influenced Skype run shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=51rR4aC9aMg

Exterminate the weak! They're getting in the way of our perfect society, think logically people!

Eliminate the hypocrisy. Gas the Blacks, spics and retards!

Science, Logic, and Mathematics are the Light!
Don't let pesky emotions get in the way!

German city culture was circling the drain, and it was only a matter of time before the whole country became like it is today. I don't think that you know how bad it was, how far the societal tools for suppressing and destroying that which would kill it had gone.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxVNIwEgTFI

People think that Hitler ruined right wing nationalism (he didn't, see eastern Europe), but it's only ruined in their minds, because they live in countries of the "winning" side.

one of them actually existed

Because when you say "Heil hitler" you're not blowing yourself up while wearing some filthy robe and a poorly made bomb