The United States of America is in great danger if trump wins

In fact not only is America in danger the rest of the world is too! If trump gets in the white house he will have access to nuclear weapons that can be fired at any time! We cannot have a dangerous and crazy man like trump having access to nuclear weapons! Not only is he crazy and dangerous he is also a closet facist and racist scum bag! It baffles me that even a single person could support trump but then again the only people who support him are the uneducated and racists!
We must not allow trump into the white house!
VOTE HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
Hillary is far more experienced work wise and politically wise! She will make a excellent president that will bring prosperity and happiness to the American people!
"But about her emails!"
The FBI looked into it and Hillary is completely innocent!
VOTE HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

I completely agree! Donald Trump will be a absolute disaster of a president and a danger to not only America but the entire world!

I thought Clinton shills were supposed to be smart

I'm so glad you agree! It's good to finally find someone with a bit of common sense here!

I trust that the American people will get Hillary Clinton into the white house! But there are dangerous fascists and racists that will vote trump! The people must keep America and the world safe from a Trump presidency!

Agreed! Hillary is far better suited for the position of president than donald trump!
She is smarter!
More skilled!
More healthier than him! (Trump is obese!)
Hillary is the perfect fit for the position of president!

Nice b8 m8

Shill
Vote Trump yank bros Make America Great Again

Did he "remove his mask to reveal his white hood"?

Totally!
Hillary has already proven her self better for president than trump in the debates!
Hillary completely destroyed trump in the debates! Trump was a sweating and panicking mess!

>tl;dr
sage

Take your meds, OP.

>t. sage

Haha yes lol! Trump could barely manage to answer questions in the debate while Hillary was smashing through all the questions amazingly! Trump even interrupted her through most of the debate because he was panicking!

Is that a real picture? Wow that man is a racist.

I completely agree Hillary did absolutely amazing in the debates!
Trump was panicking mess!
VOTE HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

UK really did send ALL their shitposters to the colonies. All that's left is this

>7 posts by this ID
Why are you replying to yourself?

Yes!

The USA is in danger if it elects a woman as president. Look at how well women leaders have been for Europe?

Did we watch the same debate shillary was panicking when questions didn't go her were so she used hand signal to move onto next question

You're going to have to go back, Ahmed.

Explain in full detail why he will lose, why he will lose, why you hate him, why you love him, and vvhy you like HiIlary and what about her you hate and why she wouId win you are man enough ;)