Makes you think

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2010/10/25/timothy-mcveigh-was-not-a-christian/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001-06-11-mcveigh-victims.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Surprise, whites are more efficient when they put their minds to it.

An his achievements are still nothing compared to sandniggers throwing planes into buildings.

So what?

Who the fuck is that?

Really makes you think.

op you didn't get the memo? McVeigh was a mkultra mind control puppet, he is a scapegoat just like Lee Oswald

9/11 killed 3000 people in one day.

I'll never understand why people are surprised by this

I thought it was pretty clear the natives got a raw deal, when I was in school. Sympathy is really just a fad atm

I was under the impression that McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma FBI building because of Ruby Ridge and Waco, not in the name of God.

99% chance it was Cia false flag anyway

Orlando jihadist almost beat all domestic terrorists in one attack. Good math there user.

Sage he's an atheist

>"homegrown"
>a non-muslim nation doesn't produce that many "homegrown" muslim terrorists

wow, what an observation

And while he did all of that he kept screaming
>in the name of god die, amen.
or no?

>100,000,000
Oy Vey! Where are the proofs?

what originally made me think was why I had to learn all about muslims and why they did 9/11 but never learned anything about McVeigh other than that he was evil and hated the government.

Then I looked into Ruby Ridge. it was a very disallusioning time for me

MODS

It was a false flag, multiple employees spotted government agents acting suspiciously inside the building days prior to the attack, sealing off hallways with yellow tape and then putting things into the walls and things like that.

i've never thought any time anyone posts a think thread. can someone post some real think?

His co-conspirator was married to a muslim. From the Phillipines. And was related to people involved in Project Bojinka

Fpbp

indians cant even count that high.

>domestic terrorism
>so 9/11 doesn't apply
b-b-but i though all Muslims belong to 'murica

Damn, would be great if Bush was muslim, so we could actually put that on them...

Shame...

>worst act of terrorism in American history

Got you there. The worst terrorist act was committed by some a cool teacher in the four ties or fifties

i dont see it

It's a shame that Muslims don't make up a third of the population then isn't it?

>tfw you learned McVeigh was also at Waco handing out fliers during the stand-off.

> Christian

Yeah no, he was agnostic and even spouted the fedora meme "Science is my Religion."

>implying he killed because his god told him to

>conveniently exclude 2001
>start muslim count at zero

He actually attacked a government building though, rather than just civilians.

100 gorillion, yes goyim

that too. it is also interesting that the feds stopped framing and murdering citizens on CNN for quite some time after. the next real confrontation was probably the bundy ranch. im not saying that okc was good or ok or right, just that it made me question the official stories that come from our media and government and schools

>Cleverly leaving out 2001 and before
>Cleverly ending it before the Orlando night club shooting
>Only about 2 % of the population committing a third of all of the terrorist attacks anyway

Literally who?

did you guys know he was microchipped? he visited william cooper before the bombings and showed him

He considered his bombing a failure too. Before death he wished he had done targeted assassinations instead.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.[

Black people kill more people over a weekend than Mcveigh blew up. Not condoning, just sayin.....

[citation needed]

BRRRRRRUTALLLLLL!!!

>thinks Timothy McVeigh is the worst case of domestic terrorism in US history

What the fuck are they teaching you cunts over there? History isn't on the agenda, clearly.

Ayo hol up
You be sayin
WE WUZ CHRISTIAN DOMESTIC TERRORISTS AN SHEEIT

And then there is objective reality
>pic related

the bones literally scattered everywhere in the mid west, sorry aussie but this is common knowledge here

>b-but the gangs don't count you rayciss

Never forget. This Nigerian Muslim Nigger killed untold thousands of men, women, and children through an 8 year campaign of drones strikes, support for jihadists, and overthrowing sovereign governments in the Middle East and North Africa.

>christian
He wasn't christian
Maybe they should look up Waco while they're at it

How... Hooooow the absolute fuck.... can you equate this... to the jews honey bunch?

Fuck. Forgot pic.

in all reality no one knows how many native american died on this continent from disease.

It most likely was not anywhere near 100 million.

I remember that guy.

I remember the clip of him screaming "FOR JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR" as he pressed the detonator, playing over and over again on the news.

When will these religious nutjobs stop killing in the name of Jesus? I know, I know, they get a shortcut into heaven if they go out murdering in the name of, but even so, isn't it time we stopped them?

Just like those Northern Irish people, who all screamed out "FOR CHROIST!" before they murdered each other, and the occassional mainland Brit. Sad.

Probably because there weren't even 100m natives in North and South America combined so if Europeans managed to kill 100m, there wouldn't be any left today.

On top of that, the vast majority of natives who died, died from disease. And not because 'muh smallpox blankets' either, since germ theory didn't even exist when colonization started and there was no supporting evidence for it for nearly three hundred years.

In short, people are 'surprised' because the image is horseshit.

plenty of other attacks were also obviously left out. smaller scale ones, and of course San Bernardino

14/88 bait

it's not bait it's satire

Soon you die Jaffaboi.

Seriously moving the goalposts here

Are you talking about the Bath School Disaster?

Only because he realized he killed children too. He didn't want to kill children, so when he found out he did, that's when he wished he had done assassinations

McVeigh was a real American hero and a True Patriot.

I get the implication, but what is the actual source of these images?

Muslims are x13 more likely to vommit terrorist acts per capita. Liberals think they have a leg up pointing out non muslim terrorist attacks in a mostly white Christian country.

this post is anti irish discrimination

As cool as it would be to say that our American ancestors were bad ass enough to wipe out the natives 100 to 1 we didn't kill that many natives. Disease wiped out about 90 to 95 percent of the population.

McVeigh without a shadow of an instant of a doubt would be a Cred Forumsack if he were still alive.

Representing the nation of retardation.

Amerikan Heer (Army) base in Oklahoma Staat used for OP-PATCON 2 weeks before.

The DC snipers.

Well, fuck me.

Hitler killed only 6 million Jews with labor, automatic firearms and poisonous gas, but we killed 100 million Native Americans with muskets and walking.

The immense power of American superiority shines through yet again.

Is this supposed to make me feel bad?

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Seriously though. He was tried, convicted and executed in what must have been record time.

Oi vey a native population didn't survive an invasion well! You should feel bad goyim! They have sovereign land in the US. Yes they got the hard fuck, but they're still here and they maintain their culture anyway. We should take a lesson there

Ahahah. It's always
>since 9/11

why are these gifs
or is it just not loading

H.P. Lovecraft?

>Really makes you think, doesn't it?
Yes, it makes me think. Makes me think that Muslims can't get *anything* right, not even the only thing they ever invented, international jihad terrorism.

FPBP
Also Mcveigh was agnostic the OKC bombing was in response to Waco and Ruby Ridge

The go kill yourself cuck.
T. 1/64 native
Also you are asumming all tribes were the same. Many were fucked up and deserved to go.

Same thought here

I live in Waco. Why isn't it considered terrorism when the government does it? I visited the area a couple weeks ago, the site where the building was is completely covered in grass and shrubs now, you'd have never known there was anything there.

PATCON

The great time is almost upon the Amerikans.

Kill them all mit gnadenlosen Gewalt.

At least we'll go out in a blaze of glory rather than being cucked into extinction ;^)

>implying it was a genocide and not because native Americans had a shit immune system and died of colds and simple shit

Don't be a Christophobe, user.

he gave government cucks their due retribution for murdering American citizens at Waco

a true patriot

Hallo Jude!

Dat spooky.

What painting is it from?

Hallo 37a/CAPCOM!

Did McVeigh commit his crimes in the name of Jesus or Christianity? Did he shout "JESUS IS LORD!" when he set the bomb? I don't think so.

McVeigh wasn't a Christian, that's just another communist lie..

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2010/10/25/timothy-mcveigh-was-not-a-christian/

Well, at least they did it right for a change...

Pretty much.

>domestic terrorist
>from the country he committed the act of terror in

Isn't that the definition of domestic terrorism?

CODE157 ALL THINGS!

>implying individuals within the government are people

>Why isn't it considered terrorism when the government does it?
Because the government gets to decide what constitutes terrorism

>this one time this one thing happened
>therefore...

McVeigh was an atheist.

Even if these numbers weren't cherrypicked, they are still really bad. Muslims are

He also read some book in prison. I believe he even said kids were collateral damage. I mean he did it in revenge of Waco, with dozens of kids killed.

Should've fought harder

What did he mean by this?

> worst case of terrorism in us history

Guess 9/11 didn't happen

CSA_SAD 37a CAPCOM NPRC portal

So how was a nobody like Terry Nichols involved?

How come someone clear minded like McVeigh not expose this?

They use the qualifier "domestic" terrorism to get around that one.

>McVeigh
>Christian

What is considered domestic terrorism? Weren't they in the US for a few years, at least getting legal residency?

Either way, they'll always say "since 9/11". I guess the good thing is they can't include McVeigh.

Goes to prove that you can only leave a white to do a good job.
Also
>3000 people Killed in 9/11

came her to post this

Was he really a white supremacist though?
I mean he clearly was against the goverment and hated them, i guess there has been some information about the book "The Turner Diaries" was some inspiration for him, but what has he himself said?

>What is considered domestic terrorism? Weren't they in the US for a few years, at least getting legal residency?

Good point. It means US citizens perpetrated the violence.

so this picture was made pre-9/11 right?

Also niggers have killed more people this year alone.

It could be way worse. This hasn't been updated in more than a year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

Of course they try to claim that those caught were manipulated or mentally ill. Of course they would have to come to concession that the handful of whites caught for attacks were also manipulated.

I'd argue that 9/11 was domestic terrorism, as the plane departed domestically w.r.t the US, attacking a target on US sole.

Regardless, its purely a semantic issue.

Lol if whites comitted crimes at the same rate as blacks our numbers and average kill count would genocide the entire country in one day.

I-is that HP Lovecraft?

>mfw the Oklahoma City bombing conveniently happened as immigration was about to be cowled

He was a false flag.

Thanks.

>he wasn't Christian.
>he spent time in the Philippines with the muslims learning about making bombs.
>he actually was CIA
>his "execution" just allowed him to continue on with his life as a government assassin.

>tfw Howard Phillips "niggerman" Lovecraft was born too soon to shitpost on Cred Forums with us

aren't most of those deaths niggers anyways?

thanks great help

They died of disease. And it's not like European settlers knew they were walking biological weapons

Forget the past. Those things were done in a totally different time, by a totally different generation. And I'm not just saying this for NA genocide, I'm saying this for all. Also some of the people were pretty barbaric, and I would've done the same.

Mother nature was working through the hand of white settlers. There deaths were payback for all the megafuanal extinctions natives caused in North America.

Really makes you think.

To be fair, it's many blacks, McVeigh was just one person. I'm sure Liberals will try to claim that.

Of course there are tons of attacks by Muslims that kill more McVeigh. McVeigh did technically work with others.

Young man in the background doesn't even flinch.

History is written by the victor.
It's diseases that wiped them out, goybro.

I've seen these before and they came from a man and woman who happened to be flying near Sheppard AFB about two weeks prior to the bombing. The man who took this picture is dead now I believe.

This.

When will people realize that Oklahoma City was literally what they would do again, and to us alt right niggas, if trump loses.

People don't realize that the left is much more roofless than the right. Tbh we need to do these false flag type things, if we want to compete.

Lovecraft wouldn't have posted on Cred Forums. Too aristocratic

"domestic" terrorism.

Don't let your poor reading skills stop you though.

Even moves to get a better view

I mean, I'm not going to try to convince you, but he was conveniently placed at a point in history and signaled a turning point from a country that was real real worried about immigration to real real worried about muh white terrorists, which always conveniently becomes a scapegoat at certain times doesn't it?

'Oh well muh Mexicans never did something this bad'

Bush, a white American male, killed 3000 people in one day.

>Lol one Christian bomber outweighs the international trend of Muslims blowing up themselves and everyone around them
Kill yourself
Saged

Lovecraft was a true hero and all of Cred Forums should read him. Shadow Over Innsmouth is basically about how shit race mixing is.

My thoughts exactly lel.

That was his only connection to any white supremacism, and it's pretty clear he liked it because it indulged his fantasy of a revolution. It's like Breivik and other far-right individuals who like Industrial Society and Its Future but don't agree with the author's ideology.

Why is critisim of Islam against the SJW 'moral' code, yet critisim of Christianity is fine? Oppression Olympics maybe?

In their attempt to be the end-all social law maker, they become the racist maniacs they claim to hate.

remember to put on that tinfoil hat senpai!

>Many were fucked up and deserved to go.

This right here. Kike, "historians" and their hippy revisionist tools like to project this mythical

>peaceful noble-savage...at one with the land

who were mercilessly slaughtered by the evil white christians who did so out of pure bloodlust.

90% of native americans were straight up savages who would eat the children of their enemies and were fond of the sickest tortures you could think of... much like their mexishit cartel relatives today.

They were fucking savages who decided to scalp missionaries and raid settlements then got BTFO by smarter and better equipped people.

So government overreached at Ruby Ridge and Waco and it's the government that bombs its own agency and stops its overreach?

>Christian

Why do people think those who are against Islam are Christian?

Christians are total cucks and are the reason for so many illegals and refugees in the US. Same with the population explosion in third world countries.

Lovecraft was literally an Aryan mystic and it's funny to see leftists justify why they like him even tho 'he racist' when in reality yea he was racist cause he was concerned with truth and didn't even publish most of those works

You're right, it would be unthinkable to think that an organization that kills for oil would kill for oil

>Why is critisim of Islam against the SJW 'moral' code, yet critisim of Christianity is fine?

This is one of the reasons I'm no longer liberal. The left mocks Fundamental Christians, but think highly of devout Muslims. Even though Fundies have more in common with devout Muzzies than libs.

to be fair, he was a product of his enviroment/age
altough didnt he marry/live togheter with a jewess?

You're right, there is a set number of government employees and they totally didn't get more powerful after that or anything.

It's not like government employees in Oklahoma are replaceable

So was he legit or was he CIA? Or are certain (((people))) trying to smear him by claiming he was a shill?

>starts at 2002
EVERY FUCKING TIME

now you arent even making any sense
there werent any oil below the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building

It's my cousin after a bad night out.

I don't buy that, he was a new englander shortly after the civil war. If you became a famous writer and people found out you were racist, they would cite police beating down blacks and say you were a product of your era.

Don't play stupid with me and don't think I'll argue in bad faith.

What exactly am I looking at?

>Don't play stupid
i think you are the one playing

VBIED PREP OP PATCON target APMB OKC

These documents are marked ORCON? Who was the originator controlling them?

Gruber-Braggs.

DIA contractor. He is in much better places now.

suuuuuuuuuuuuure

Such as who?

And where has this power been used in the US?

Really makes us hamburguesas think muchacho.

K

>Since 9/11

I love this meme.

>guys if we don't include largest terror attack that killed thousands 15 years ago that would completely dwarf some autist shooting a bunch of black people therefore ruining the Narrative it makes Islam look like no big deal :^)

zimzam

Should add that most killed were a bunch of low level employees, most from Agriculture, DoT, and HUD

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001-06-11-mcveigh-victims.htm

Manufactured opposition.
Twilight language.
Painting canvases to blank.

michael phelps

Go easy on the vagueness.

and how many % of the american people are musslims? It says 0.6% of the population at wiki so if we account for their small population their killings would acctually be around 5000 if they where 100% of the population. So musslims would have killed 100 times more people then a 100% non musslim population.