Hmm

hmm

>what is
>Civil war

Not a war?

yupp

I'm pretty sure we won all of them that we cared about.

WW2 could count but that was mostly the commies.

Didn't care about 1812? Then why did you fight it?

Revolution
Civil war
Spanish american
WWI
WWII
Korea

>Didn't care about 1812? Then why did you fight it?

was that the one against canada? we won that one.

You always win when you declare war on yourself.

technically they won ww1 and ww2

Really tingles my hard drives' scanheads.

>You always win when you declare war on yourself.

in a legal sense, the usa was the north. and it won the war of Northern Aggression, as my grandfather refers to it.

A draw isn't a loss. Besides, draw is putting it nicely. We didn't capture the territory we wanted but we got brits to cut their shit, and it caused a wave of patriotism in the US at the time; many referred to it as the second independence war.

>WW1
>WW2

>See dumb brit
>See he has no knowledge of history because SJW's taken over
>What is the revolutionary war?

BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS. VOTE CLINTON SUCKAZ!!!!!

Listen Mohammed, you need help. Your mind is drenched in semen.

You're in a coma. You need to wake up Op.

Lmfao we got btfo by Korea what are you talking about

We won the war of 1812, leaf

You know why we went to war? Because the british were pressing American sailors into the royal navy. After the war that stopped entirely. So we achieved our main objective.

AND we didn't lose an inch of land

AND we defeated Tecumseh's confederacy

AND we burned the british fleet at New Orleans

So we accomplished our main objective and several secondary objectives. How the fuck is that a loss?

Yeah the capital got burned and we decided canada wasn't worth fighting for, but that doesn't make it a loss. That's like saying you score 18 points in a baseball game, the other team scores 2 but it's a "loss" because someone on your team struck out once.

Stupid fucking leaf

>On February 2, 1848, the treaty was signed in Guadalupe Hidalgo. It called for Mexico to cede 55 percent of its territory, including what is now Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas, and parts of Colorado, Nevada and Utah, in exchange for fifteen million dollars in war compensation.

>south korea exists
>btfo

We were already at the china border

i don't get why people still argue about wether the USA won WWII
they didn't do all by themselves, no. But, they were an important part and they came out of it as the new world power along with the ussr
So they won on all accounts

wars aren't about winning they are about getting rich

There are no winners in war. There is only those who took (lives,loot) & those who lost (lives,loot). Politics & nationality mean nothing. Humanity lost people & dna. How many of the brightest and bravest have been lost to war? How many genetic sequences have been snuffed out forever? We all lose in war.

The winner of a war is the person who got fucked over the least and who recovered the fastest.

Uh, I beg your pardon?

War is a moment.

Never ending, never beginning just now.

if we really paid 15 million in 1848 that has to be an enormous amount in 2016 dollars.

probably more than mexico is currently worth.

>War is a moment.
>Never ending, never beginning just now.

pls stop smoking weed.