Images that make you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_centers_of_Christianity#Rome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice axes, retarded

Does anyone have the video of the Palestinian child that was a terrorist who tried to stab a isreali but got hit by a train ?

hello re ddit

this really jogs my noggin

>Modern medicine

dumping

Why do people think this growth is sustainable?

We'll be back to Renaissance levels by the end of this fucking century, mark my words.

satan is right

>Free Speech

>only 90% of jews are evil

>Jobs/Wages

wise words ruined by redtext
religion =/= ethnicity. We hate religious Jews over here, but we are genetically Jewish, but we hate the ultra orthodox, we share the ancestors but we hate religious Jews - they do fall under the known cliche's of money grabbing animals. We Jews hate them.
sry didn't make me think. Physical strength matters.

>Why do people think this growth is sustainable?

Implying niggers "think". All thinking races know it's not, and are trimming their breeding rates accordingly.

Literally every single White nation has a negative birth rate. First world Asian nations do, as well, and even some of the emerging nations have had a shard decline in birth rates (though still positive).

It's the fucking nigger, sand nigger and 3rd world rice nigger nations that are overpopulating the planet. They all need to be fucking exterminated.

Hello, Jewfriend.

I have an honest question. To a Jew, like a hardcore Jew, if their daughter wanted to marry a God-tier Aryan atheist, how would they take it?

This guy is:

- Tall
- Model quality good looking
- Wealthy
- Wicked smaht (Ivy League doctorate)
- Good guy in general
- Socially outgoing and likable

Basically the best possible human on the planet, how would a strict Jew family handle their daughter marrying a perfect human non-Jew?

It's not necessarily growth but rather people moving in.

Birth rates are actually declining everywhere except Africa. If the west had closed borders, we'd have less people by now.

>except Africa

The place that literally needs to be breeding the least. In fact, a zero birth rate would be the only acceptable number.

Without question

Unfortunately, they are literally too stupid to stop shitting out kids. If they just had only 2 kids instead of 8 or whatever, then charity would easily feed them.

Forgot pic

isn't china building factories in Africa to put all that meat to use

Stalin doesn't smile enough.

>over here
try taking a stroll out of tel aviv for once

So what happened in 100AD? They introduced the birth control pill?

christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_centers_of_Christianity#Rome

Watch for the explosion of the "private Security" industry in Africa over the coming decades because of this. Their governments have no hope for dealing with the massive population boom and Merc groups are proving again and again that they fix problems much more cheaply and quickly. Check out what STTEP did in Nigeria last year as an example.

I'm from Jerusalem
I have a friend from SA - Johannesburg, I've seen what it's like live in a white neighborhood. The security businesses are thriving.

>that pic
Hah. Thank you Shlomo.

wow bill maher btfo

We'll be back in just 4 more years.

Fucking brazilians reporters, i remember another one trying to talk to a dead body on the ground.

Recession.

A strict Jew family would kindly ask you to convert, at least in order to have a legit Jewedding.

A traditional or what most Jews are here in Israel would not care.

Ultra orthodox would not even look in your direction.

You're an atheist, convert to judaism, pretend you're a hardcore Jew.

>that pic
I keked

>pretend

ya it doesn't work like that, there are papers.
Also they check your pee-pee (in which case he might be lucky as Americans fell for the male genital mutilation meme)

This one.

Should read "Liberals on Obama's Unemployment Rate"

holy shit. Guess I'll write in my journal that russians are incapable of reading comprehension.