I keep seeing numales everywhere I go. What's the deal? What are the benefits to being a nu-male?

I keep seeing numales everywhere I go. What's the deal? What are the benefits to being a nu-male?

Other urls found in this thread:

numalemedical.com/
warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men/durand/woodland-tortoise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the incorrect but popular approach to getting laid

There are none, they've just been brainwashed their entire lives.

Nu-males aren't real. It is literally just a buzzword created by Cred Forums to label any male leftist they don't like. Furthermore, what do you mean you keep seeing them everywhere you go? You can judge the content of someone's character or political beliefs just by looking at them?

This picture triggers me everytime, it just so fucking disgusting

OP is a psychic from /x/

I still don't understand what a numale is. Is it just a liberal with a beard?

a nu male is a new male

Men who use underwear.

bullshit. i'm in a project group with a nu male and two pretty sexy girls right now. he always hangs around them and other girls but im 100% sure hes a virgin. they're pretty much all like that.

in Skype calls he keeps calling the prettiest of the two by name and trying to be funny its so hilarious. they always ask for my opinion on things cause he just literally always says he thinks its great.

They also have to be really weak and wear gay hipster clothing

That kind of man that would gladly be in an open relationship with his fiancee.

do you realize what board you're on? judging someone's character based on looks is the Cred Forums way

I find it useful. It lets you identify a group of people who are so incapable of thinking for themselves that they're willing to follow a trend that makes them horribly unattractive and removes any chance that they'll reproduce.

That does not contradict what I said

>muh big alpha male meme

You are probably the cringey kid LARPing because Cred Forums knows your a flamer.

I've seen it work out for these people, it really does wash with some girls. Usually the type of people who claim they're starting some revolutionary new website or something like that, claim they'll get rich off it, girl falls for it, etc.

Here in my country you can't get laid if you are not a leftie. You are seen as a beta male if you are right wing.

INTO THE STARS

blissful ignorance. but just wait until the dogshit all comes tumbling down and falls straight on their heads.

numalemedical.com/

ew

>What's the deal?
They believe that by agreeing with women on everything it'll get them laid. The opposite is true actually. They love conservative guys.

Highly doubt that.

Get out more.

You are fucking retarded OP. Numales don't get laid. They hang around girls literally 9/10 times but they do shit all. Theyre all friend zoned and then complaint on /r/relationships. Its only Chads, classy black people and very europeane guys (like myself) that do.

>You can judge the content of someone's character or political beliefs just by looking at them?
You can't?

This pretty much.
It's as bad as feminists using buzzwords to make their point more valid.

>You can judge the content of someone's character or political beliefs just by looking at them?
I mean, generally speaking, yes.

Having low test can be quite relaxing. There is few things more empowering than surrendering total autonomy to other stronger men and the government

t. Numale

Trust me. Right wing people here are seen as deranged motherfuckers

Hmm, I wonder who the numale with the Hillary shirt design is going to vote for

A forced meme

I know that the same way. Those nu-males are trying so badly to get laid, yet, theyre getting threated like little brothers by the goodlooking girls.

How beta are you if he's dominating the conversation

Political views tend to be closely correlated with clothing, because political views and clothing are both fashions influenced from the same sources. Mostly television and social groups. Most people don't actually read any political material, it all gets filtered through friends like a game of telephone.

If someone dresses like a bitch it's pretty likely that he has bitch politics. If you haven't noticed this then you either don't talk to many people or you are the bitch.

Ya jokes on them, OP pic is a full-blown white nationalist.

That girl with the half-shaven head, thick-rimmed glasses and purple highlights must be a hardcore nazi

It's called signalling.
when dominating the conversation is babbling, all you need is a knowing look. It's pretty easy desu senpai

nu-male detected

>Numales dont exist

A cuck, a guy with no backbone and terrible fashion sense. I saw one at the trainstation wearing sunglasses, a white poncho (this is fall in europe not mexico ffs), white jeans and boots. Male ug's were the only thing missing.

>Nu-males aren't real.

Find any faggots like OPs pic 100 years ago? No.

He looks like he should be re-claiming the misty mountain from a dragon.

You get your turn at fucking a nasty feminist slut and watching her fuck another dude if you are thirsty enough to catch feelings for them.

I have a beard and am a leftist. Im also a law student who wears pretty normal clothing. Am i a numale?

The benefit of getting 9/10 hotties to let you lick their shoes and put big toys in my ass.

well i am sort of nu male looking but still redpilled. i am just lazy to care about myself

Found your 9/10 hottie user. She found a new man.

I really like that black guy's outfit

Pinochet no doubt?

low test males with bad genes, who are submissive to women

the eloi of our time

I imagine it's quite easy to see scores of numales together in photos of videogame companies

> male
> leftist

???

I think I am low test but I don't think I am submissive and I hold right-wing views. What does that make me?

How do I know if my beard is a numale beard?

A young man with low testosterone drawn to leftist views on everything in life

What kind of body and mind is that beard attached to?

He may not be a big alpha male, he is just less of a faggot than that nu male.

He looks like the only upper body exercise he gets is grooming his beard and hair.

Gas all non-Europeans

Beergut body

>/x/
So, a roleplayer

This thread is infested with sour nu-males lmao

You really hit a nerve, OP

Spiritually defeated, wasted people, brainwashed to hate themselves! They suffer from anxiety, depression, and no confidence. Idiots and the butt of every joke made on television, and no future in which to believe. Sad!

I think the most defining characteristic of a nu-male is nothing in their physical style or look, but in their views of minorities, particularly women.

>Do you frequently act like a "white knight" when in the presence of women (whether online or in person)?
>Do you consider yourself a feminist?
>Do you only feel comfortable asserting yourself in situations where you are surrounded by your friends, your girlfriend, or other like-minded individuals?

Regardless of your physical stature, style of dress, or sexual preferences- If you answer "YES" to any of these questions, you are probably a nu-male.

Are you seeking external aprovation. Wew

Lol, why are you Nu-males so easily triggered?

Yeah there are definite correlations.

Not getting sent to jail for being "creepy."

To be fair if you saw me in public you would think I'm a dirty, pot smoking, hippie liberal. I'm nothing like that.

I'd say no to all 3.

he looks like hes straight out some comics

It's the alternate way for men to get girls attention.
They can't be an alpha male that gets girls based on good looks, good fashion sense, charm or talent.
They resort to sucking up to women's views, have glasses and beards as an alternative way to be attractive, and doing anything a girl wants them to do just so they can associate with a girl.

A man who rejects his masculinity in the hopes that he can win the game by not even playing. All their views are cynical and solipsistic and yet at the same time they spout virtue signalling nonsense like it's objective truth.

Instead of trying to be accomplished and trying to improve themselves they make an active attempt to underachieve and try to show their value by being faux intellectuals in the hopes that people will judge them on perceived potential rather than accomplishment.

They often deride successful people, and look down on them as "try-hards" or "assholes". They probably think for profit corporations shouldn't exist and should all be non-profits.

Basically they are men who hate themselves so much they try not to be men anymore and set a new set of standards for themselves based on fashion, socializing, virtue signalling and underachievement.

> very europeane guys

Please explain what you mean by that

t. very europeane guy myself

No benefits. It may be a benefit to find a girlfriend, but when you get cucked while she gets fucked by the bull it technically doesn't matter.

Which is funny because their whole fashion is based around cosplaying lumberjacks from 100 years ago.

Yes

Being a real man is hard.

>keyblade
>lotr ring

>Chad in the back slugging down a bottle of champagne

Had a bad dream, but when I woke up it was alright. I just had to look in the mirror.

Still not Anthony Burch.

>What are the benefits to being a nu-male?

They get to talk to literally DOZENS of women that they will never have sex with.

>Beard
>Soft face
>Skinny Jeans
>Plastic rim glasses
>Weak Jawline
>Crosses legs
>Submissive

Any of these combinations.

Fuck bernie

well when the last big right wing movement resulted in decades of human rights violations, venerating the guy that perpetrated it does make you seem a bit loony.

source: have Chilean family, some of them (who weren't even alive during the regime) act all nostalgic for the "good old days" and post Pinochet / derechista memes on Facebook, blissfully ignorant of the fact that Chile was a lot shittier under Pinochet than it is now, even with Bachelet

>"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

A nu-male is a term for a new type of male born in the modern era as a result of a long period of peacetime, easy living, and liberal bigotry becoming mainstream. Nu-males are soft, doughy, and just generally weak in every aspect. They are men who are emasculated to the extreme short of being outright gays or transvestites.

>mfw not Anthony Burch

>i want to suffer and work in coal mines

ok mr masculinity

you do that

>They are men who are emasculated to the extreme short of being outright gays or transvestites.

Hey, don't lump these cucks in with femboys and trannies. We hate them just as much as you do.

>peacetime
The US has been at war for 15 years

>masculinity is working in coal mines
Millennial logic everyone

We haven't had a serious war since WWII. If you want to be generous, you could include Vietnam since there was a draft, but otherwise the vast majority of the populace has been at peace.

The US has not had a real war since WW2. A real war threatens your very way of life and forces everyone to change in order to survive.

Still, I bet not one coal miner looks like one of those cucks and not one of those cucks could last a day mining coal

>German humor

one only needs to look at some of the men that married those early suffragists to see how wrong you are

It's the concept of being beta in physical form.

I think you may be underestimating the effects of environmental estrogens on the developing human fetus.

Idk man, it's all pointless.You either become a nu-male or you become rediplled and become a NEET or get laid but don't fall in love and drink yourself to death. Such is life

>hopes that he can win the game by not even playing
You mean MGTOW?

< Bingo

I once asked a girl with bright lipstick and bald head if she was "a feminist or a neonazi"
She looked at me weird and said "uhh. .. feminist"
Then i grabbed aluminum foil for cooking and made a hat.

It genuinely all goes back to wanting to get laid. That's it. The NUMALE is a weak beta faggot who is a clueless moron about vagina and thinks that by pandering and worshiping women he will get his tiny cock wet. He is typically self loathing and cowardly which is why he holds liberal political views in addition to why he puts women on a pedestal.

Basically, NUMALES are inferior, and they know this deep down. As a result, rather than attempt to improve themselves and work out and educate themselves and be more self respecting, they instead loathe themselves which is where all the cucks who hate whites and men come from despite being white men themselves. They're pathetic. Anyone who lacks the self respect to defend yourself and your people does not deserve life.

That's basically a fat or scrawny guy dressing like a teenager, with glasses, a beard and a beginning baldness in his late 20s early 30s (sometimes as far as 40).

They are generally very outspoken on social medias (because they seek approval as hard as women), feminist, full of white guilt and support "social justice".
You will find them extremly submissive toward women and will do anything to obtain their approval and/or sex mostly under the form of financial support/free advertisement/white knighting, it's mostly due to the fact that they are extremly afraid of confrontation if they don't already have the "right side" behind them, they are very manichean in their mindset and base their opinions on what progressives describe as "good" and not on their own experiences or logic like most men.

Of course all of these contradictions with their masculinity does not come without a cost, they have terrible self-esteem, look depressed and bitter because their behaviors and "opinions" make them both despised by women who see them as unattractive tools while men see them as traitors.

The most pathetic thing about nu-males is that instead of revolting against their own misery and speak their minds without giving a fuck about political correctness, the feeling of niggers or women they decide to project their own insecurities on all the other men, fueling the mysandric delusions of women and the inferiority complex of brownies.

Finland is full of them.

It's a man with incredibly low test

i don't understand the link you make between facial hair. i have a beard. i'm not a hipster. i'm probably more extreme than 80% of the posters here.

what i understand is your want to make connections. humans are built for pattern analysis, so tendencies become highlighted and we call them trends. but the reality is that you will one day refuse to grow a beard for fear of being labelled an edgy faggot. and that makes you a fucking faggot.

He's a big guy

>leaf
>I'm europeen

I don't mind glasses, beards, terrible fashion sense, political views, and other things people here seem to find irritating about numales.

What I don't understand is how they love to constantly make fools of themselves, act "funny". Watch any numale-made video on Youtube to see what I mean.

What kind of self-image a man must have to constantly act like a clown?

>Plastic rim glasses

This one just confuses me. 95% of people my have have those retarded glasses, most don't even need them. I guess it looks good on a select few girls, but it just makes guys look like massive faggots. Is that what they are trying to accomplish?

Laid by what? Orange is the new black fans with blue hair?

Is sweden LARPing a muslim women's vagina?

this. lol

I have a (well trimmed) beard because it helps obscure my doublechin. Am I numale?

>Furthermore
Reddit detected.

Post pic and we'll let you know the answer.

Wise dubs

The essence of the Nu-Male is his need for external affirmation to validate his self worth. Paradoxically, by allowing yourself to be swayed by anxieties of others labeling you a Nu-Male, you fall into the same mental trap they do. True freedom only comes from untangling your identity from the validation of others.

Isn't nu-male just another word for someone who's unattractive? Looks really are everything in life.

Irreregardles, I could really care less what you think.

NO! NO! DON'T YOU PUT THAT FUCKING EVIL ON ME RICKY BOBBY! THERE IS NO SUCH FUCKING WORD AS IRREGARDLESS!

NO!

FUCK YOU!

NO!

No benefits they are just weaklings seeking the most docile lifestyle they can find to avoid conflict.

>Implying numales have sex

White guilt is the #1 defining aspect of a numale

>implying Cred Forums isn't full of nu-males
we just have the right wing variety here

instead of betting themselves they blame shitskins and of course DA JOOZ for why they personally haven't achieved shit, and hanging onto the achievements of their european ancestors to feel like they're part of something bigger

>inb4 shill
Appealing to motive just like cuck numale faggots

Jews.

god damnit, wise wojak, i am enlightened

I'd gladly kill that subhuman in front of his family and go to sleep without a hint of remorse

>this is why Sweden did not post "plz be my ai gf"

t. goncernedd nub mail xxDDD~D

Pretty much this. And when Hillary is elected, the 80% of men that aren't attractive enough to be alpha will either become nu-males, or be executed.

>we
>disregarded

So am I a nu-male just because I wear T shirts and need glasses? What are the criteria exactly?

based

Partially true. Ive got a bit of a nu-male look about me (working on getting /fit/ to get rid of it), but my politics are a lot further right than the average nu-male.

Jimmy
Neutron

Do you browse B and compliment the mentally ill on their "boipussi"?

low blood pressure

Do numales actually get laid?

MGTOW are even worse than Nu-Males.

Absolutely. With other Numales.

So "feminized males" are good?

You're mistaken OP - They're goatfuckers.

jimmy jewtron

You get to have a lot of platonic female friends and you get to learn a lot about periods, shoes and how terrible men are who actually get to fuck.

Fuck. Gonna go shave. Don't the people on the 4chins to think im some kind of beta

>Jimmy Nu-tron

Don't forget that basically all of them are DYELs

His shite beard doesn't cover the fact that he has a head like moses from south park the fucking cuck

It's an attitude. The numale seeks validation at all costs.

It starts with the left wing. Feminists have told him he's a rapist. Blacks have told him he's a racist. One of two things happens.

1. Seeking validation, throws his dignity to the winds and remolds himself into an self-effacing, effeminate cuck who hates white people (including himself) in hopes that more people will approve of him. Of course, they never will.

2. Seeking validation, he sets above proving that racism is good and justified and that he is a member of the superior race, and that women are vapid whores who fantasize about being raped. Thus, he argues from Mom's attic, even if he is racist and sexist, he's in the right.

These seem like polar opposites, but they're really two sides of the same coin, because they stem from trying to avoid:

3. Seeking to live his own life, he ignores the bullshit, stays physically fit, makes plans, gets educated, meets women, travels the world, raises a family, starts a business, etc. In general, living conservative values and leading by example. But that's all so very hard... and he's a nu-male.

>irredgardless

now come over here and spell "horderves"

A LOT of female friends, literally swimming in friends.

It's less about the dress/grooming and more about the attitude, it just so happens that people with a nu-male attitude also tend to dress and groom like hipsters. If social trends change nu-males will change with them because at their core the nu-male is an emotionally fragile compulsive attention seeker whose self-worth stems not from personal achievement or a desire to excel but instead he defines himself by social pressures, the judgment of other people, and a desire for comfortable conformity.

What does Cred Forums think of these glasses?

thin glasses and one of which i have currently. are so out of fashion and only fat nerds wear them.

warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men/durand/woodland-tortoise

I wanna try something new.

What is wrong with having a beard?

Nu-male detected.

Cool story. I've never seen a "nu-male" in my life. I'm pretty sure they are just a alt-right meme.

How is that a numale when it can barely grow facial hair? What whispy crusty shit around it's neck simply doesn't count.

Does fascism give you the power to levitate?

Holy shit

>>>/leftypol/

Broken and castrated.

Media dictating how males should look. Also

>millenial sass

>Kingdom of hearts key, lord of the rings necklaces
>Wall of what may be anime posters
>Dark Knight in back ground
>Wu tang sticker on door

I don't get it. Is this a form of compensation?

>I'm such a sissy boy but im SO GANGASTA

>male leftist
Pussy
Faggot
Effeminate cocksucker
Pencildick
Daddy's little failure
Feminist suck up
Thirsty for pussy
Bullied beta boy
Genetic garbage
Failed male
Submissive trash

All synonyms if numale doesn't do it for you.

Slightly triggered by the idea that anyone with a beard must be a nu-male.

I've always wanted a beard because my uncles had beards. I also really like the late 19th century

>You can judge the content of someone's character or political beliefs just by looking at them
Said a person that goes out of his way to look like a retard just to make a political statement.

So does the term numale only describe appearance? If I am thin with facial hair and glasses am I numale regardless of my beliefs?

That guy belongs in the hall of fame for punchable faces

He's right you know.
I'm chilean myself.
Litterally everyone there is a leftist.

Numale is a combo of appearance and attitude/beliefs

If you can pull off the facial hair (unlike OP's pic) and don't have faggy glasses then no, you're most likely not a nu male
It's sad really that facial hair has sort of become a meme today for young people, ruined by nu males and hipsters

You usually call me "Nu Male". I prefer the term "Modern Male". I am modern in every aspect of life.

I receive Modern Education. Modern means Masterful.
My major is Communication and Social Sciences, my Minor African Studies. In our Globalized World with high demand for young specialists I will easily find a job that interests and challenges me, as I will be faced with the moral ambivalence of Capitalist expansion.

Whilst you are busy complaining about African foreigners in your country, Europe and Asia are enslaving the whole African continent, destroying its natural way of life. Causing poverty and wars. You white trash are causing poverty and wars upon the original people, untarnished by Capitalism and Racism, its main instrument.
And I will be there to document it all as an Investigative Journalist.
This will be my Modern Job. Modern means Meaningful.

My social life just as Modern.
Never will I, a white male, ever exploit my born privilege to live in a rich and multicultural society, whilst others are forced to live in poverty and isolation because of said societies.
I know my privilege. And I constantly keep it in check throughout my everyday life. My privilege will not show. Never.
A perfect gentleman. Modern means Modest.
I am considerate and gentle towards minorities. I can not stand racism and discrimination. I will seek out and report content that could offend someones safe space. 24/7. Merciless.
I am considerate and gentle towards women. Never will I desecrate them with too much body contact. Never will I use my privilege to attain them, steal them away from men that are \96 yet, and sadly so - minorities. Never will I allow white men to remove minorities from the gene pool by abusing their privilege.

You call yourself a Conservative.
The likes of you are simply not seasonable. Destined to disappear from history, as you never learned its lessons.
Fascist scum.

oh my, KEK!

you also have to dress like a faggot

Jimme Neutron grew up. I wonder if the blonde gal also grew up and now Jimmy is being cukced by Tyrone.

Having a beard doesn't make a numale a numale. A numale will probably have a beard, but guys with beards probably aren't numales.

why does everyone have to open their mouth in every picture
This triggers me more than nu males
seriously, just smile or do something other than give a ghost blowjob

It's a synonym for hipster. All hipsters are numales and all numales are hipsters.

If you spend money on grooming products for your beard you are a faggot numale

Nu-tron.

Nothing.

It's just a trend with low rest weaklings to grow a beard in loo of having actual masculinity

Mel Gibson is NOT a numale

>If you spend money on grooming products for your beard you are a faggot numale
>$10 for a can of shea butter balm that lasts for like 6 months and keeps my face from getting dry, itchy, and dandruffy
Alright, enjoy your dry irritated flaky face, Mr Alpha Male

But I thought women having to shave was oppressive???

Open mouth with raised eyebrows = numale beta faggot everytime

look at your country

He looks like Jimmy Neutron. What the fuck.

They don't even "accidentally" sprawl the back of their legs with piss when their dick gets caught on their pants.

Is that Jimmy Neumale?

Learn to read

>tfw I look like one of these guys

it does lead to some interesting conversations though, I live in a student town and they all assume I'm on board before I drop some Evola-tier bombs and dgaf

You *can't*?

It's narcissistic, pseudo-intellectualism.
Especially on males.
Talk to any guy wearing those glasses. 99% of them are insufferable douchebags.

I live in south florida and i rarely ever see them. Maybe its only a thing in northern states?

do you feel the need to prove yourself when confronted with rhetorical questions? You're probably a Nu-male.

>beard in loo
Kek. It's 'in lieu'. Thanks for the chuckle, amerifriend.

...AND THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH... end of days.

I've always been confused how beards ended up being so feminine

cucks 2bh

nu-males are so feminine that they actually turn the beards feminine instead of becoming more manly

Hors d'oeuvre

How do you manage to fuck up your beard so much?

He literally shove off everything BUT his neckbeard oh my God what a spaz.

Handlebaroustache will fix that, you can not possibly make a handle bar moustache feminine

Sadly this is true

t. gamedev

Oh yeah?

Sorry m8 but from one Chad to another the guy in the bottom left is pure Chad. Literally 0% numale.

is that maddox?

tl;dr
kys

someone you don't like

Are there any non white Numales? The Hispanics I know are all tatted gym bros, I can't imagine a black dude doing this and Asians and Indians already have their own form of beta white Knighting culture

>Thiиgs that cause rape

numales could have been something, but decided to pretend to fit in with normalfags

That looks awkward.

It's missing that they are nearly all Skellies.

>USA
>60%

He looks like jimmy neutron

wait

you don't use underwear?

I don't either.. well i wear basketball shorts under my pants though. It's fuckin awesome. Fuck nut hugging boxers & underwear n sheit

Mike Rowe is based and you will fucking TAKE THAT FUCKING BACK

>work smart not hard? I say work smart AND hard

when you get past middle age it really doesnt matter anymore, you could become a wizard and people would find it cool

nah nigga you gotta wear the 1970's government issue ones, that slowly became associated with serial killers nowadays

>his smile and optimism: gone

You can judge a person on their appearance. When I see a mouth breathing, slouched, tattoed nigger I know exactly what he is.

>Skinhead feminist
Kek

Fuck, I look like these guys.

you're canadian, thats normal

>vsauce
Honestly I can't really argue against that.

this

You're probably just a beta cuck.

Something has happen to our genes, I'm damn sure.

not the other fag, but can you recommend something that is not trendy and made of plastic? i do not want to look like a trendy... unfortunately the styles in now are associate with numales/libearls/trendy/hipster/etc but they were once non-sense function only...

clearly an autist, let him do his thing buddy

I mean the skull shape man.
The lack of maxillia and chin I mean shit

estrogen in plastics.

I agree that genetics are probably in play, since we're the result of thousands of years of being cucked by aristocrats, but it seems to have gotten worse over the past century, too fast for genetics. It's now rare to see millennials that look fully human.

decent hands though desu

you have no choice buddy.

the problem isn't what's 'trending', it's that you see so many more pictures of random faggots than you would have 20 years ago.

pic related is GI glasses; now trendy. What you could do is just not dress like you are a trendy. You could pull off any glasses as long as you don't dress like a hipster newfag

>tfw have a friend that literally ticks all of the boxes, except one or two
I'm keeping him though, it's not like I can afford to lose any friends.

shoop dogg

I personally don't use it that way, but I'll admit to having developed a certain expectations. When I hear certain liberal viewpoints, I expect the person espousing them to look like a nu-male or an obese woman with cat-eyed glasses and weird hair.

fuck I fit one of these

I am 24

am I a numale?

>Nu-males arent real.

You can even find them here in Portugal...

>Pedo glasses

Im gonna bully the shit out of you.

Nigger just get what glasses looks good on you.

Stop thinking about what Cred Forums wants since their autists. Just get shit that looks good on you.

only to complete memesters such as

I've never seen a less manly beard

how terrible

Nice.

fuck I love italy, so based

>ew those are like for pedophiles dewd! xDD you're a numale! XDDDD

Did you think the "Master Race" thing was just a joke?

>caring about what Cred Forums thinks of you

you faggots this is how you become men

get a wife

make kids with her the more the better

get a good job

buy a house

buy guns and food and ammo

don't trust the government

don't trust the banks

don't trust outsiders

have close friends but keep family closer

have intel on your enemies

the end.

>tfw thinning hair at 24

Fuck this bros. I'm a conservative and I can grow a mean beard. What do I do? I've also got a physique. Am i still going to be categorized as a nu male?

Fuck off faggot.

Fitting one or two is fine. If you have to ask if you're a nu-male, you probably aren't one. It's pretty obvious who is and isn't.

The guy in the OP obviously looks like one, but we really don't know unless we hear his political opinions. I'd say it's a safe bet by looking at him though, that he is/was Berner if he's American.

instagram whores are making these glasses trendy again for whatever reason.

Off yourself. Balding is a signal to women that you are genetically unfit for reproduction; it literally makes them physically and chemically repulsed by you

>balding
>not a sign of high test

beta detected

lmfao actually men are the only ones repulsed by balding

it's probably because it's there for a reason; it means you are a fully developed man with high test.

who cares? There will be instagram whores with every form of glasses. I didn't even know that. The only reason you do is because you are paying attention

Still unsure what this term means... but regardless, real women prefer real men. Get a trade, form a world view, build something. There are no benefits to...ummm, whatever this is.

>will take wife's last name
Made my balls cringe

Holy SHIT what a low test beta

Gravity is a Jewish conspiracy to limit the potential of the goyim

>Implying thats a Chad

GET THE ROPE

One that you don't have to go to unless you want.

That's not a real war.

>tfw still waiting for a qt who will fall for my claims of building the 4th Reich

haha how funny and non nigger like

>Mexico
>Intellectuals

>Beaners trying to converse

>he doesnt wear trenchcoat and fedora and carries things with it

plebs desu

This cringey shit is definitively numale

You can have a beard and not be nu-male. Just dont act like a faggot and actually do shit. Have a hobby THAT ISNT VIDEO GAMES, work out, make sure to read, etc. Also fucking keep yourself groomed. That's the ultimate nu-male tell, they look like they just got out of bed and didnt bother to shower.

>1 post by this ID

This nigga looks like an Amish hipster.

I wish mike rowe was my dad desu.

Hopefully the current lefty system crashes and pinwheels in glorious flames instead of burns out in pathetic embers, and we get to forge a new society stoked by people like mike rowe.

For you

I see this so fucking much here in Finland. Helsinki is the nu-male capital of the world.

fookin poonk

fuckkkk I actually laughed out loud for the first time in weeks on the chans

Again the spelling is nigger like great education dude

Haha Cuckboy is making funny be careful you might offend a feminanzi

Hey, at least it knew what is coal and and what is mining.

you live on bogan sheepfucker island

cool meme bro you live in get cucked by black people land besides you ever hear of these things called steriotypes? its a very small minority (maoris ect) that fuck sheep.
but i would suppose that goes right past you retard americans

that's a hipster not a numale

>its a very small minority

hahahaha you alright m8

arent numales just beta hipsters?

Y'all just blow in from stupid-town or what?

but not all hipsters are numales

How do you see them everywhere op, you don't got outside xdddd

fpbp

That's because they openly support Pinochet
I've had no problems so far, chilean women are dumb and superficial as fuck on average