30 Days of Hillary Scandals

It's now 36 days until the election.

We're always looking for a way to have an impact in the election, so how about this...

... 30 days of Hillary scandals.

We've got a lot of decent graphic artists here, so here's the idea...

1. Come up with 30 different 1280x720 graphics each detailing one of the many Hillary Clinton scandals.

2. The graphics should be fact based, with sources, and WITHOUT any hard-right memes or code words.

3. Starting in 5 days, we all start reposting the same image each day on our various outside social media accounts.

4. Each day, a different scandal. Basically show hillary for the crooked little shit she is right up until election day.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have my axe

And my bow

Good idea. I have no skill in this department but good luck.

A variety is good because it's more effective to target specific people with
Specific scandals. 90% of women don't understand the email scandal but will respond to Benghazi mother being lied to. Etc.

And my Pepe

Only kids give a fuck about memes and kids can only vote in California.

>Be me
>Good at graphic design
>Would like to participate
>Am drug addicted lazy piece of shit

Maybe if I see someone else kick off some work on the first graphic.

There are scandals galore, it's just a matter of organizing them...

.. the cattle deal where she made an amazing amount of money in a very short period of time.

... her defense of the child rap*st

... firing the travel office staff to give her brother (?) a job.

There's tons of it, even above Benghazi

Here's a transparent blank to start with

Beyond terrible.

If you're a graphic artist, let's see what you can do.... I need a caricature of hillary as a cowboy to go along with the cattle story

(Hillary making $40,000 in one day in the cattle futures market. )

Of course it is. If I was any good at graphic design, I wouldn't be asking people to work on it.

Then don't stir your shit into the chili pot unless you want terrible chili.

30 days? Nigga we need a life time just to get half way.

Praise kek for my dubs.

True, but we don't have a lifetime.

I'm suggesting 30 days because we're coming up on the time that absentee ballots are going out, and it's important to catch the old people before they fill them out.

>thinking infographics make a difference.

The right-wing media has hammered Benghazi and the emails so hard that they now seem politically motivated and have lost their force -- kind of like the birtherism, which just makes its adherents seem like nutcases.

She does have any other massive scandals, mainly because she's been preparing for this job for decades and has kept a clean record. The only other possibilities are:
- she called alt-right deplorable (which is basically true, and we don't want to put Trump in a position where he's forced to defend Pepe).
- she spoke badly of Bernie supporters (but they're not voting for Trump anyway).

Otherwise (if we're being honest) this is a lost cause. Trump is creating his own scandals every day that are massively overwhelming whatever a few infographics might suggest.

>She does have any
She does NOT have any

Oooh an advent calendar? Print out scandal of the day, wrap around candy bar and deliver it to a normie you know irl. We can bring the festive season to the election.

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen. Look up Kevin Ives and Don Henry in the Clinton drug smuggling days in Mena, Arkansas. Did you forget two dozen dead children burned alive at Waco, Texas and dozens more adults? Hillary has been in the wrong her whole life.

To all of your points...

1. Yes, well written graphics would work because they can be read in a minute, and the 1280x720 I requested is so that they are sized for social media.

2. She has a shit load of stuff in her past. The fact that the media ignores it part of the problem.

And if we were really smart, they would be posted starting with the items that effect older people first, and younger people second.

Older people are more likely to vote absentee and younger to vote at the polls, so we want to target the older people first when their absentees come in and the young later when they're about to go to the polls.

Sounds good OP. I'll design the logo.

If anyone knows an artist similar to ben garrison, we need...

1. Hillary as a cowboy... cattle futures
2. Hillary as land barron ... whitewater
3. Hillary throwing a baby in a meat grinder... defense of child rap*st
4. Hillary on a cruise ship ... travel office
5. Hillary in combat under fire... airport

Haitian oil revenue.
Attacking Bill's mistress.
Rigging DNC.

Bumping. Godspeed anons

Here's a partial list of some of her scandals:

wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

I suggest we make memes in the style of those featured on Facebook pages dank memes melt steel beams. They can just be stupid jokes that cast doubt on Hillary that are as superficially subversive as harambe jokes.
That page and similar ones have millions in reach and are fairly normie and they accept submissions.
The idea is to get Normies to start making their own.

Good proposal, but it's likely those viewing these pages would either be too young to vote, or already cucked by MSM. Plus even if we swayed le edgy dank memes kiddos, would they even be able to influence others? Could it have an effect? It seems unlikely

As long as they are fact based.

I was thinking that something in the style of the old Ripley's Believe it or not cartoons would get the job done.

Benghazi is stupid, 9 investigations that lead nowhere.

Why not focus on her hawkishness in general, Honduras, Libya, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, I can keep going, but sturmfags don't like that they've been outgunned by a woman.

If some 16 year old reblogs it, 18 year olds will see it.
I'll make some test images tonight.
I like that a lot though it is a bit busy

Screen shotted everything and sent it to CTR

Ollie north went to prison for that one bub

>busy

Yes, but I meant in terms of the style.

For example... Hillary's Believe It Or Not.

A hand drawn graphic (where's ben when you need him), with a brief description of the unbelievable things Clinton has done (with sources at the end).

Example...

Hillary's Believe it or not.

"Hillary, with no experience in the cattle industry, made $45k in one day betting on cattle futures, care of advise given to her by someone who later got a government loan"

As long as the stories are TRUE, people can do a google search to get the complete facts. Just enough to make them curious.

BUMPING THIS

Bump

Why not use this picture for her face?

Why is Hillary always sticking up for rapists and abusers? She is so bad for woman. Not only did she support Anthony Weiner, but she is married to a an abuser.

Hillary smeard Kathy Sheltons reputation to get a rapist free of all charges. What kind of person does that to a 12 year old girl?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html