White people being mistreated by minorities

Yesterday evening I opted to have a quick dinner at Subway. I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.

I got my typical order of a Footlong tuna salad sub with extra cucumbers and Italian dressing on wheat with a bag of baked lays and a diet Dr. Pepper. The total came to $6.84 which is fairly affordable for such a mild meal. But after I ordered the problems began.

As the customer service representative was finishing my sandwich, I had the urge to use the men's room, I excused myself and took care of business.

When I returned the teller was glaring at me and didn't wish me a nice evening after the transaction was complete. I sat and ate my meal in silence and then left. I didn't even feel comfortable reading one of their complementary newspapers.

It should be the responsibility of all employees to make the customers feel welcome and happy. I didn't have a good experience and was hoping to get in touch with someone at Subways corporate office. Who do you think I should direct my question to?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Jonah Hill. It's because you are a fat pussy, not because you are white.

tl;dr

sage this shit

not your personal blog you fat fuck yank

>Jonah Hill
>white

Jonah Hill AKA Jonah Hill (((FELDSTEIN)))

>the teller was glaring at me and didn't wish me a nice evening after the transaction was complete
what the fuck? who cares? they're probably just pissed off. Working at subway sucks

>White people being mistreated by minorities

Welcome to my entire life growing up in the state of Commiefornia:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Yet the communist kikes in our federal and state governments his-pander to these sub human illegals and their hundreds of millions of cockroach offspring.

It's important to be kind to customers

you're seriously a loser, in case you didn't know

We should boycott places that employ shitskins. I used to call places and ask ahead of time "do you have spics working there?" so I would know if I should eat there or not. Unfortunately every single place is infested with spics now so I wouldn't be eating out, which I rarely do now anyway. If you knew the chemicals that were in that sammich you wouldn't either. Plus those shitheads working there don't care about the quality of your food, they clean the restrooms then make your food with the same gloves.

>go to sw
>order my sandwich
>employee makes my sandwich with a blank expression
>"is that all?"
>p-put some of that meat in too
>that will be 4 levs
>she hands my change with a blank expression
>eat my fucking sandwich
this is the average transaction where i live.
why do americans feel so compelled to have the employees fake smile at them while doing their crap minimum wage job?

>go to the restroom while they're making your sub

You couldn't hold it an extra minute?

I don't go to Mickey D often, but the boys and the girls there at least try to appear 'happy'. It can brighten up one's mood.

This. It's entirely his fault, to be honest.

i hope they spit in your food when you were in the bathroom

You probably held up the line because you couldn't wait to go peepee like a big boy.

Never experienced that. In fact, when I go eat in snacks owned by minorities during my work I almost always get free drinks, and sometimes they even offer me the meal. Maybe it's because I'm a cop lol

I work at Subway, and you're one of the main reasons I want to kill myself. That, and cell phone faggots who hold up the line.

>Another fucking Subway post
Saged.

How many mo the of training until you became a certified sandwich artist? Did you have to go to culinary school?

which mcd's do you go to, you sideways italian? every one here is infested with mammies and joses.

i bet mcdonalds is considered a fancy restaurant in your non existent "country," isn't it?

>I sat and ate my meal in silence and then left.

Only customers think that. Anyone who works or has worked customer service (aka the third level of hell) knows how shit humans can really be.

We don't go to "training" like a real professional. You might be thinking of that dreaded Subway University. It's nothing but online courses to teach you the proper temperature to bake cookies and even more ways to suggestively sell them. Yes, I did complete all the courses. Yes, I elevated in level. I get paid 8.00 an hour instead of 7.25. I'm a Subway Sandwich Artist Pro. No really.

>It should be the responsibility of all employees to make the customers feel welcome and happy

No it's not. They're paid minimum wage to make your fucking food and not to cater to your feels, you fucking pussy faggot.

Maybe in your godless country you dumb fuck leaf

The most culturally shocking thing about visiting Europe is seeing white people working at mcd's

"Minorities"

Have you ever worked a customer service job?

There aren't actually any minorities in MCD's here. It's families, highschool girls and boys, and people in their 20s. There are the occasional old people, but the clientele is predominantly millennial.

Oh, and the people working there are amazing. Nice, tall men you'd almost fall in love with, and genki girls.

And just because it's a fast food restaurant, it doesn't mean it can't have an interesting design (the MCD here has a modernist design and interior).

Nope. Its called atmosphere and its in a
Every training video.

so to answer my question, "yes, the beef byproduct that ends up on the floor in american factories is considered a luxury delicacy in sideways-italy"

lol fucking eurocucks are a priceless source of entertainment on this board.

I have. Everyone who acts like it was Vietnam is fucking gay. It might not be your job to be on hands and feet for the customer but you are responsible for your attitude and courtesy/politeness are required if you are a professional. If you want to be a nigger, go work in the stockroom or get on welfare.

Have you ever worked a customer service job either?

I used to work in service like everyone else, my job was to take your order and not make you think like I enjoy staring at your ugly face and listening to your fat fuck self telling me what you wanna eat, you fucking bitch. Man up.

if Walmart training videos tell you to suck every coming customer's dick would you do it?

>Dr. Pepper

go post on twitter they might respond if youre reasonable and demanding enough

Nice false flag, tumblrite. You got quite a few bites. Stick around and you'll get redpilled though. I give it 3 months, tops.

> hospitals
> police departments
> every restaurant and eatery
> every store

OK, have fun being a hipster faggot who shops at thrift stores and organic markets

>mfw work in fast food
>mfw forced to smile 24/7 or I won't get a bonus at the end of the pay week

This is truly the 9th circle of hell. Now I just go in to work stoned every day so I don't have to worry about smiling all the time.

>nice false flag, tumblrite

>reddit

Maybe you didn't have such a terrible experience. But others, including myself hated it more than anything.

Let me break it down to people who are not in the know

>You will learn fast that you are at the bottom of the totem pole
>Managers, supervisors, and whoever else can literally fuck with your schedule and make you work what ever they want
>You have very literal power to do anything about bad situations (i.e. incorrect price, damaged goods, ect, but will take the brunt of heat)
>Customers can be very VERY unreasonable and yell at you about a situation that you have no control over. They will demand things you can not give, and demand a manager just to make you feel like an incompetent retard
>ANY attempt to try to deescalate must be handled very carefully or you risk being written up or fired for bad service
>All of this is capped off with slave wages that you know, you could earn a higher wage cleaning septic tanks (which you would much rather do)

Personally (and I am not asking for pity, just recounting) it was literally the lowest point in myself. I regularly thought about beating the next awful customer I had to death with their own shitty product they wre trying to return every day. My shifts varied from closing at 10pm to then having to open at 7am. I worked for a year and a half and did not make a dime over 7.75 despite hitting all my metrics. Customer regularly gave a torrent of abuse my way and expected me to fix things out of my control. I thankfully did get something, but there are times where I feel a burning hatred for people and sorrow for those who work customer service.

Just one small tip for any customers. TREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE RIGHT.

This

This

It's a wonderful story showing that we're all just regular people and racists bring anti-white sentiments down on themselves :^)

This was unusually subtle for a seppo.

You can either contact the CEO of Subway information is on our website
Or
Contact or spokesman Jared Fogle he can be reached at

>Name: JARED S FOGLE
>Register Number: 12919-028
>Age: 39
>Race: White
>Sex: Male
>Release Date: 07/11/2029
>Located At: FCI Englewood
If he is not being raped he will return you correspondence ASAP.
Enjoy your day Cred Forums (the board of peace)
Subway rep: 2836988

Lold at this in particular:

>I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.

fuck off liberal scum.

Only footlong you put in your mouth is a plastic dildo. Not even gay niggers from outer space would put their cock in your ugly face and worm filled ass.

Nobody over 35 visits those shitholes. Outside of the capital they are always empty.

>be me
>go to subway
>order food
>no problems at all
>thank food service people and wish happy(time of day)
>feel sad there were no hot guys working i could gay flirt with

>driving on the freeway into DC
>google cuts me off and throws a banana out of the window as an act of littering
>car to the left of me spins 360
>mfw