White woman assaulted by beaners while protecting her Trump sign

theamericanmirror.com/video-california-woman-beaten-trump-yard-sign/

>A pair of California men went on an apparent Donald Trump yard sign-stealing spree this week and filmed several of their exploits for the enjoyment of their Twitter audience.

>One citizen IDed Lemoore, California residents Angel Mendoza and Rolando Vega as the culprits, and combined their videos into a single one, likely in case they were deleted.

>The first video shows a woman being beaten on the front lawn of a home while she tries to protect a Trump sign.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mendozaangel682
youtube.com/watch?v=4kaQmYqIGRA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_hbsOqriE&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/mHgeQT0nm20
youtube.com/watch?v=5X5z0yYGgl4
youtube.com/watch?v=iOYnx3fy3hw
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAahahahahahahahahahahahah

>america
>land of the free

Cant wait till you elect Hillary and drumph shills and trumpeters will be strung up in public squares

You realise the average clinton supporter is a beta nu male with zero gun experience? Who will string me up

I wonder why white flight is universal?

They'll try to learn from the anarchist cook book or some gay shit like that. Maybe buzz feed will run an article on a "how to kill a conservative"
I just want a race war now

>white people make great country
>white people feel bad for shitskin retards and try to enlighten them
>shitskin retards shit up great white country
>white people move away as old country burns
>repeat

>Mendoza let his feels be known

>hits white woman and records it
>HUH HUH HUH BETTAH UPLOAD DAT SHIT ON TWITTAH

Truly Mexican intellectuals

I'm sorry, white people. Those beaners are a disgrace to what it means to be humble Mexican.

SOMEONE FIND ME A FUCKING NATIONALIST GROUP IN CALIFORNIA THAT ISN'T WHITE SUPREMACIST OR I'M GUNNA FUCKING MAKE MY OWN AT THIS POINT AND START BEATING THESE SHITS INTO THE FUCKING CURB, ALL THESE FUCKING ATTACKS BY BEANERS AND NONE GET FUCKING PUNISHED.

fuck trump and fuck white people

Remove beaners

I would join you.

I have the money to fly over, but no Americans have any groups, nor can house another user.

*pats head*

Make this go viral.

This video will help Trump a fair bit.

When an undecided sees a Spic hitting a woman, shouting 'yeahhhh nigguhhhh' and stealing shit they'll see the problem is evident. Hope the MSM picks up on this.

the problem is this kind of attack gains no exposure

>it's okay to attack a non threatening woman

Not even once

>Hope the MSM picks up on this.

If the MSM does not pick this up, then the political hypocrisy is there.

mexican subhumans lol

Mexicans belong in Mexico. That's why they are named after that shithole. Go fucking back, spic.

i hate fucking beaners, they are the mexican niggers, they literally talk like niggers

same. californio renaissance when

Where you at?
Coachella area

ACB is missing a lot of key ingredients to make the subject explosive.

Christianity in a nutshell

Cool but you and your filthy family simply must go back.

>Angel Mendoza and Rolando Vega

Asatru in brownsvill ca.

Typical political tactics. Old. As. Time. You clowns are upset because of the racial dynamic. Mfw her sign is worth more than her pussy.

>tfw coworker purposely plays this song at work to piss you off at least once a week

>memecookbook
>half the shit in there is fake
>lefty edgefags die trying to make shit like thermite

Here is his twitter.

Can you imagine how awesome it's going to be once everyone gets to claim their own planet?

You just have to hide it behind a big asteroid field.

>Hope the MSM picks up on this

hahahaahaahaha

dream on

The media is not going to pick up on this. So, it doesn't matter.

Or there is a civil war, I'm partial to that.

Is this on yt?

this shit wouldn't happen in a red state, they'd get their heads blown clean off.

>anarchist cook book
how does that compare to all the ex-mil trump supporters with actual combat experience?

how does it compare to the sapper handbook, for example? is the best they can do a drain-o and aluminum foil air bomb?

kill him

Oh god...
The fucking entitlement is through the fucking roof.

I didn't read the link, this is in Norcal I'm guessing?

>Race war when

Now , apparently

central

its near Visalia/Fresno so obviously its a shithole

They are still laughing and bragging about it. Didnt they get caught already?

>Hope the MSM picks up on this.
I think that ship sailed long ago.

Surely this will convince more people to vote against Trump.

if she had a gun, could she shoot them and be protected by the stand your ground law?

Doesn't look like it. They'll probably enjoy the time in jail anyway. Wish someone would start purging these fucking idiots.

I'm not sure if they're caught or not, I hope so though. The way they brag and think they can hide behind their age, it's like they really feel entitled to behaving this way. They need to be charged as adults, best thing that could happen to them, for their sake as well, shake them up a bit.

Bad fucking parenting which is ruining this country obviously.

Who the fuck lets their kids steal signs without respecting people's property?

yes but its in CA so i have no idea

mexicans...

>leftist thinks woman being assaulted is funny because she had a trump sign
There's that "equality" again

Roving bands of deputized ObamaCare Navigators.

no because cuckifaggornicia

What good does it do for them if people don't have Trump signs on their yard?

vigilantism is not the answer, folks. Take down your racist signs if you don't want to stir up racial conflict.

I'm talking more about the actual epidemic of actual teens doing this across the US.

Thanks, Sancho
Now kindly get the fuck out

Watch hell get arrested and just like the one who killed that 14 yo girl
>Have priors
>Did time
>Was deported already 3 times
>Given amnesty by King nigger in charge
I WANT THE CALIFORNIA ENDING EARTH QUAKE NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SEND THE SPICS AND NIGGERS OUT SEA!!
>inb4 what about the whites you say you care about
Whites can swim

based

I only ever see non-whites and females doing this shit.

Banning child labor was a mistake.

>California men
>APPARENT sign stealing spree
>California residents

They try so hard

>(you)

Forgot picture last post. D'oh.

Understand though, your side isn't the only one preparing for a civil war.

links?

Liberals

No. It is niggers and their variant, you blind nigger.

>Mexican intellectuals

they dont think its going to make a difference in the election

they've just been enabled by the media to attack people, free of repercussion.

What is free speech?

Here in Virginia beach there is a fucking area with a literal "trump train" thing at a intersection. Niggers everywhere here to weird that it hasnt be torn down by them.

>american "adults"

Good, every time brainwashed pieces of shit like this do these things that's at least another 50 votes for Trump.

They'll be in for a very rude awakening when he gets elected into office.

>Cant wait till you elect Hillary
Yes Sweden!

thanks user

Would putting a sign like this in your front window, and shooting people who try to break in to take it be agains tsome sort of law? Is baiting retards a law?

>"I'm getting hella threats bc people think it was me that socked that girl in the video"
>still an accomplice

>white people invade great country
>
white people murder most shitskin retards that originally lived there and enslave the rest
>shitskin retards reclaim great country from fucktard whites
>white people move away as old country becomes great again
>repeat

>"Want to know how to make cool rainbow crystals"

>Mexicans hate Trump for wanting to deport them for being crimimals
>Beats old women in anger
Mexican intellectuals

Trump supporters are:

- Most of the police.
- Most of the armed forces.
- Most private firearm owners.

At the end of the day, the only army Hillary can use is an army of federal bureaucrats to bore everyone to death.

I'm going to post this EXACT SAME THREAD except replace it with "hillary sign"

How many hundreds of posts will be "LOL SHILLARY HAD IT COMING. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SHOVING YOUR POLITICS DOWN EVERYONE'S THROATS!"

You know thats brings up a good point. Why the hell arnt w spreading this like mad? All we would have to do is make a few sock puppet "Pro Hillary" accounts and use them to defend the beaners, as well as spread the video and act like they where in the right. That ought to wake people up right quick.

God speed user, fuck those spics up.

A couple of solid, gun-owning white men should detain him and deposit him at the border, since he's obviously an illegal spawn anyway.

Why don't you just SWAT their lazy beaner asses?

Trump coup when???

Well, if you're able to find one source of someone stealing a hillary sign, I'll show you 100 people stealing trump signs.

Where are the men in California protecting their women?

does your fantasy world include unicorns

it sounds nice

I thought about going out to steal some Hillary signs but I have NEVER SEEN A SINGLE FUCKING ONE. I also doubt it would affect these kids at all.

It's doesn't fucking happen though, does it? Not once have I seen any word of Hillary sign theft happening -- and likely it would be national news in the US if it ever did happen. Your hypothesis can't even be tested.

Except Trump supporters aren't dumb spics who assault people on their own property, and steal signs. Go ahead, find a real story of the reverse happening, I'll wait.

Yeah basically this. If I saw anybody, no matter what gender get attacked like that I'd find the nearest blunt object and beat their face in. Especially a women though, it's so fucking obvious she didn't want to fight.
>you shouldn't have the Liberty to display you're trump sign because CNN says so.

I've never heard of, or seen personally, any conservative vandalizing Clinton/Bernie shit.

liberals seem to always been the ones trying to censor/ban anything offensive. Just look at the whole "fuck trump" shit. I haven't heard of the "fuck clinton the old saggy bitch" campaign

You have a point. This time, we'll just murder the shitskin retards and leave none alive. We'll just go back to using the Irish and Russians as slaves again.

You know what would be better? If I fucking replaced the Hillary sign with a trump one and covered it with that bird shit everyone talks about.

Notice also the complete absence of feminists venting their Twitter outrage over violence against women.

Remove burrito, stupid

>kidnapping someone at gunpoint for something this minor

>not deporting illegals

Is "third world shithole" your definition of great?

>not ejecting a violent invader thug

I don't think any trump supporters would punch a women in the face over politics, but that's just my humble opinion.

get on it.

Really testing my humility. Thanks guys.

women are strong now and don't need no man

It's symbolic. If you don't stop them when they do this, they'll lose all fear and respect for authority that they may once have had.

That's how we ended up with the Moroccans - they acted like as children, but instead of whipping them good their teachers and social workers tried to meet their every demand. Now they're shooting each other with kalashnikovs and running half our drug trade.

Leave that to the police then.

>men
>california

hue

Police don't deport illegals.

got me right in the feels

Take these spics down pol

Glad I live in Oklahoma and wear my MAGA hat all the time in public. Only "incident" was when one little Jeb bush wife looking spic said "no mames" or whatever to me and shook her head.

Kek, not gonna lie I had to read it twice

You certainly would have to be more discrete about it than the guy in Montana who defended his garage and then was convicted of homicide.

Learn how to shitpost better retard.

oklahoma bro here too.

godspeed user

>Top 20% of niggers are smarter than 50% of whites
Subtle. Can see niggers posting this on their facebook thinking it makes them look superior.

das the point mane
if anyone has anything else like this pls post

It's CA. You can probably break into a house and shoot and Kill the owner. Then you can sue their estate for anguish caused by killing you.

Where are all the stupid faggots on here that keep telling me beaners are bro-tier? They are no better or worse than niggers

I hate that fucking emote

I hate it so much

God that is worded weirdly.

The comments

They are fucking done!!! Ahahah ahahah love you guys to death

Justice will be served

>Threaten an entire race with destruction
>Get mad when said race desperately tries to save themselves

>I have no idea about history and what is Alta California

Can we dox these people? I really want to go to one of their houses and say hi.

good luck to you. when the niggers, spics and slimes you teamed up with turn around and rape and murder you we will be laughing our asses off

Sounds like they were brought to justice.

>Criminals are a race

These morons don't realize that doing this just makes people more adamant about voting for hi just to spite the thieves.

Are illegals a race now?

How does a 16 year old beaner not have a facebook account?

only mendozas in cali are a possible dad/brother

>1 post by this ID

You'll get as many replies as OP because he mentioned the important part and it's not the Trump sign but foreign criminals attacking citizens on their property.

think about it
what does it mean user

There's like a million angels in California

you can just "trigger" them, its fun.

That site has over 1400 comments already.

Depends on the state. Some states, you can shoot someone for setting a single toe over your property line. Other states, your ass will go to jail for even pointing a gun at someone that broke into your home.

Haha!

Top 20% of blacks is smarter than only 50% of whites. I understood what it meant, but I had to read it more than once. Hope I'm not one of those 50%.

That guy looks familiar. Someone Look up the trump protestors in Cali. There's one where those fuckers are by a fence grabbing their socks yelling "FUCK DONALD TRUMP YO" and acting like its the most clever thing anyone ever said.

>Mexicans are criminals

>A human being can somehow be illegal just by being in a certain area

Always, I'm registering today. A lot of this type of shit locally is what is motivating me to vote this cycle.

I want to see a case of someone going into a Mexican ghetto and implanting Trump signs in front of every house.

Jews have suffered at the hands of Europe for centuries. They are just trying to ensure their safety.

She would need a small fence and sign saying "no trespassing" to relieve herself of any legal liability for someone crossing into her property.

However, since she was attacked. Yes she could immediately use a firearm on her property.. regardless of whether it could be considered "public space"

>A human being can somehow be illegal just by being in a certain area
Yep, that's how it works. Unless you have the right paperwork.

>democrats can only win by inviting in illegal mexicans to steal property and beat up women

I don't think we're going to have a two-party government in the future.

I'm almost certain Obama is going to be the last democrat president of the united states for the rest of history.

dupe reply

>taking work from citizens
>straining infurstructure and resources
>mucking up the social values and laws of the regional community

Kay

If you want them so badly. We'll give them all a ticket to Switzerland.

>I don't think we're going to have a two-party government in the future.
We don't have one now. Republicans and Democrats are aligned together in support of Clinton. This is literally the People v US Government. If this election is lost by Trump, there is no peaceful recourse remaining.

What the pic is really saying is:
>80% of blacks stupider than average white person
Damn niggers are dumb.

Please do that, I am ashamed of how racist my country is.

where were you when the PC brownshirts started the war?

Here's some more winners

youtube.com/watch?v=4kaQmYqIGRA

White here. We knew the risks of operating behind enemy lines.

exit bag switzerland

>Dutch
Oh shit, we're taking over the UK now

that "czech". kek thanks to tolerance of west eastern europe is probably only part of the world to becoming more white. we will just ship you all gybos.

brb just sneaking in your back door, sleeping in your house, using your money to buy shoes and iphones, and chimping out when you don't keep the refrigerator fully stocked

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_hbsOqriE&feature=youtu.be

Cred Forums made it

>who could be behind this post

Ironic because you're probably the one buying shit you don't need while a minority worker would love to do your job to feed their family.

Haha.

Will you be laughing when the lynching starts?

Cali is so ready for a Civil war. Lol all the. Black ppl with guns & 9mm forget that we have defence contractor engineers who refuse to sell their best weapons to the united states military because they can be abused.

Get ready for a hell you've never experienced boy. You can fight science that wants to kill you.

Good

Theres no other way to deal with trumplet trolls than by trolling them and dominating them ohysically

I hope more whites get BTFO by based mexibros

they literally can go back and thrive in their shit country.

Republicans aren't insane like democrats duderino. We very much have a two party system right now and the only party that's driving any progress is the republican part, including demanding more attention to Hillary's email scandals.

Sure there will be issues after Trump leaves office of the possibility of fucking poorshit government workers taking bribes to corrupt but maybe Trump can do something about that to insure a more respectable country going forward - if not maybe the rest of the US presidents will just be insanely rich people which is questionable.

either situation is better than letting another godforsaken democrat pretend they're not a careless fucking idiot.

How come none of these people who assault Trump supporters are ever arrested?

>that gay laughing when he finally gets the balls enough to steal a sign

it really doesn't matter who the next several presidents are going to be, we're fucked if this is what our military aged men are going to be

youtu.be/mHgeQT0nm20

>Republicans aren't insane like democrats duderino.
Name five.

Actually, no. I haven't bought anything in well over a year. I don't have a job, and I have £4 in my bank account.

I sure would love a free house and state-sponsored dick-hungry girls like illegal migrants get in Germany though.

805 here, been drawing up plans for one. Ive been spreading seeds of doubt and nationalism thru out the years and am a prominent fag for my age group in my city. Just the thought of having to do this is scary, but if no ones going to do it, I might as well. I believe that's the INTJ sperg in me.

>being this much of a cuck
literally kys irl

literally watch any senate or congressional hearing. democrats associate with liberalism which is associated with lazy careless bullshit, the least of which includes disregarding laws.

They still don't lift

I don't think it matters if black people sink in standing when the truth comes out. I just honestly don't care. It's not my problem. The truth is the truth. If people base decisions on falsehood, that is their problem. It's not good. To base your decision on the truth is what is good. I don't honestly understand this desire to embrace falsehood and think that's somehow a moral thing to do. It makes no sense to me. You should start from the truth and what happens after that is natural and good.

Deport. Hang. Gas.

The longer you wait, the harder it gets. It's inevitable and you know it.

You cant win this by playing 'fair', the savages are at your door already. Your kids are being brainwashed in school and the media is run by parasites that want to destroy you.

Mexican's belong in Mexico. America is for American's. Which are you?

Half the problem is Hispanics coming to America and not wanting to be American, they see themselves as Mexican or whatever and refuse to adapt to America.

I want all government shit to be in English only.

Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Jason Chaffetz, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz

I know right! Just like when I'm "illegally" in your mothers vagina. She keeps buckin and i keep fuckin!

And which of these fine, reasonable Republicans have thrown in their lot with the People's Choice, Donald Trump?

>taco jockey intellectuals

>watched the video
Holy shit, what is wrong with them? They are talking like stereotypical retarded nigger and acting like ones as well. Really makes me think.
And again, what is their motivation?

>invade great country
Hold up, this wasn't no fucking relatively peaceful thousand year old Japanese Island or Great Wall protected Chinese Civilization that was prospering independently (we invaded them them until the Japs kicked us out in WW2 and they deserve to keep their own nations now).

This was the scalp you and rape everything in sight while blood sacrificing children and eating people kind of nation that the aztecs incas and native americans had.

Please present a counter argument.

Me too famalama

BTFOing white trash by trolling them

You have to admit they look really really happy

let them have their fun beating people up that's not ok but look at their smiling faces they're being forced through brainwashing to vote for Hillary so they must be miserable look how happy they are Maybe if they get enough signs they will wonder why am I doing this?

And they will start questioning themselves just as I did although I didn't need to steal signs.

>This was the scalp you and rape everything in sight while blood sacrificing children and eating people kind of nation that the aztecs incas and native americans had.
lel

Walker, Chaffetz, Lee and Cruz. Not sure on Paul.

>sapper handbook

so tempted to look it up, but dont want to be v& :^(

Have fun being ethnically cleansed cuck

How can I always tell it's a fat girl behind the key board.

Jesus, yall are the worst

Holy shit you weak faggot, you destroyed yourself even before you clicked on the "post" button.
Trump supporters love their country and their people, and they respect democracy, something your pet spics and niggers don't understand.
Go search a vid where a Hillary supporter is attacked by zhe ebul wayt natzee man TM!!

>Trump coup when???

MUH DICK

>Desire to alter CA gun laws intensifies

Did someone say Trump coup de ta?

Media subversion motivates them.

I'm a dude. I think you should be asking yourself questions instead of telling yourself answers.

i have motion activated lights on my trump sign. i keep some freedom racked and ready for a moments notice. don't live by any minorities so i doubt anything will happen.

WE TOLL YALL FUCK DONALD TRUMP I SAID FUCK DONALD DRUMPF

FUCK YALL SINGS FUCK YALL GAY ASSD FROGS AND FUCK YALL POL

YEAH DATS RIGHT FUCK YALL POL TO WE TAKIN YALL POL I SEE YOU CRYIN ABOUT IT ALL DAY TODAY HAHA FUCK YALL POL AND FUCK YOU TO

youtube.com/watch?v=5X5z0yYGgl4
youtube.com/watch?v=iOYnx3fy3hw

Someone should say "You're speaking English"

San Andreas Fault when?

They're to busy waving Mexican flags and assaulting violent Trump supporters.

hey dickface. this was real. they actually found it and have photos. jerkoff

Why the fuck would the MSM ever mention this?

Who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?

here you go, lowlife

source?

and I mean real source, not a picture the size of a stamp that could be anything

Well just for Cred Forums here's a special collage full of happy people.

They're inbred retards. I know plenty of based hispanics. Keep up the good work beanbro

jackass

it's a gook booby trap from vietnam you dumb frog faggot

And physically attacking them.

Someone spam this to Hillary's twitter and see what she says.

post more vietnamiese traps

if you actually have the pics of kike holohoax stories i really want to see the aftermath after they ram train after train after train into the ovens "at full speed"

who's a big enough dumbfuck to believe that?

Forgot pic

where they are from is irrelevant. it was posed as if it was too outrageous to exist, but now your feeble mind sees that it can, and does exist. yea, its so technologically advanced that its impossible for germans to make them, right?
scumbags will do anything to keep the lies they told themselves valid. youre the kind of moron who deosnt believe in AGW EVEN though its been scientifically proven.

>implying there was anything great about the North American continent before white colonization
If your definition of great is warring Stone age nomads, then you're looking for a sci-fi apocalypse and should probably be on

>where they are from is irrelevant.

I live in commiefornia as well, you Do Not have any Trump support things for reasons such as this, you literally risk your life by having them.

>25 meter high piles of ashes

>desperately tries to save themselves

Jesus, fucking Christ this fucking thread.

Why am I here reading this?

it was just an example. literally takes just 5 seconds to find german ones gaylord stop lying to yourself
are you retarded? ashes are very fluffy.

If I saw a Trump supporter acting like a nigger going around in a car laughing and stealing Hillary signs from people's yard, I would say "wow this science fiction story is really far-fetched", and then I would think that they were degenerate retards and call them stupid.

What's the spics address? Release it on Twitter. Or just cry online and do nothing.

> where they are from is irrelevant.

WEW
E
W

Democratic party is the violent nazi censorship party

Makes me want to vote for Trump even more

Hah

DERP you been BTFO faggots. get a life. get a job. stop wasting time on the internet reinforcing your bias. if the holocaust wasnt real it wouldnt matter at this point nayway because we have so many people convinced, its irrelevant. what will you gain by speaking of it? NOTHING. just let it go and get a job working as a productive mensch instead of as good for nothing conspiracy theorist

I hope people create a fundme campaign to free them because bigots shouldn't have rights. Just keep digging that hole.

The best part about all this is that the MSM is going to look at you guys harrasing these 16 year olds and say that they are the true victims.
No one will see them sucker punch that women. It will just be a harmless 'prank' in the eyes of the masses. You guys will end up being the monsters here.

>acid vat
>brick room that in no way was designed to or could hold liquids.

Since you have so many pictures I'm assuming your some shit posting faggot. 7/10

>I'm right
>actually it doesn't matter if I'm right or not
lel

>Taking work from citizens
How does ir feel being so useless that an immgirant that barely speaks your language has more chance to get that job? God dammit conservashits.

real cool senpai (wtf i hate white people)

No wonder Trump says we don't send out best. Way to go stupid chicanos.

There's no Hillary signs for us to steal desu
I'm in cuckzone Massachusetts and I haven't met a single Hillary supporter but plenty of Trump supporters

What's the update on this story?

Did those beaners get arrested yet or what?

I will literally come to your door and cut your throat if you tell me where you live, traitor.

THIS; we Mexicans take very seriously not to harm woman. Its something very dishonourable in our culture, share the video as "Hillary latino suporters beating a woman".

Americans are the most accepting people in history. If they hate you, there is a reason for it.

Hispanics are either criminals or farmers fresh from the border. There is no inbetween. They all speak Spanish and refuse to speak English and hate on America and white people all day long.

Kek, my buddy just posted this to FB with the Caption "Mexico is not sending it's best!" and even the liberals are shitting on you guys.

Don't worry mexibro, these are probably anchor babies.

>immigrant can work for three dollars an hour and no benefits
>citizen literally can't compete

I know spics are stupid but at least try.

Right Wing Death Squads when?

It makes me laugh how spics love being taken advantage of. It just shows how truly stupid they are.

you guys can easily find their information by the HS they go to, y'know

get a gun permit, put up your trump sign , and just play the waiting game. they steal your sign you shoot them after a light altercation
just ask trevon

first you simmer then you zimmer

this is embarrassing
those fuckers must be guatemaltecos, oaxacaeños or some shit

I used to SYSOP for an old BBS that was an infohub for a lot of... interesting parties back as a young man... the Jolly Roger's Cookbook was a phony redux put out amongst the BBS scene by the FBI with a crude dial-back virus in it that attempted to ID possible terrorists/dissidents by calling back to the San Diego Field Office from the infected computers modem.

That is the version that is still floating around 99% of the time (the cleartext file obviously)

Most of the stuff in there is indeed defanged. The original is still around but it's more a piece of nostalgia than an active manual for EOD.

t. former XT-8088 11mhz with 512kb w/2400 baud user (You have no idea how high spec that shit felt when I first used it...)

its California... we don't have the same laws as Florida m8

but trumps not racist, you use that word like you know what it means
>but you don't

Mexico isn't sending their best people

in fact, Mexico is sending their worst which is why they do not want them back kek.

> Take down your racist signs if you don't want to stir up racial conflict.
Maybe we do want to stir up a racial conflict.

you have the right to protect your shit tho don't you, and if a google attacks you, can't you shoot them 'i feared for my life' etc

In some states you can. In some states you can end up in prison for shooting criminals kek. Depends which party has power in that state.

This. Mexico is pretty much life on easy mode if you're an intelligent person; no reason to leave

I think he is scared and someone might kill him.

When keeping it 100 goes wrong famalam

MAGA

He is pretending his family is not disowning and scared.

This is pretty cute shit

Finally saw the video, fucking puto mendoza. Don't send them back, Gas them!
As I said share the video as "Latinos golpeando a una mujer para arrebatarle su cartel de Trump".That will get the blood boiling of any excompatriota that has any Mexican blood in his veins and play it in favour of Trump.

But that guy behaves like a fucking nigger, not a Mexican.

Mfw I live about 20-30 minutes away from lemoore and my dad teaches school there

is this kid gay? his fucking twitter is mucho homo

I work with a Hillary supporter. It's nightmarish.

Small office, but there are three Trumpets, one nevertrumper (a Jew lel), and about 7 assorted non-committals, two of which I suspect will vote Hillary, three of which I suspect will vote Trump, and two people who cannot legally vote, one of whom would abstain (but would vote for a Trump-like candidate in his own country).

Then there's the Hillbot. He's an old Berniebro who's #WithHer because he thinks that even though Hillary won't advance leftist causes, she won't undo any "gains" made since Obama (???). He LOVED her "deplorables" comment and doesn't believe the DNC screwed Bernie over (or thinks it is "just politics", I can't tell). He is also 100% convinced there is widespread systemic racism against blacks (but of course, not in his town, no...)

I really fucking hate you spics. Just as bad as niggers.

I still have the main computer and keyboard for my old XT.
Fucked if I could find the monitor though.

>that pic
Kill yourself. The hottest years on record neglects to include that temperatures have only been recorded for a miniscule fraction of human history. When dealing with large heating and cooling cycles that take thousands of years, looking at recorded temperatures is like having a sample size of 4.

>as bad as niggers.

Not really to be honest spics actually act more civilized for the most part.

From what I've seen, spics get easily wrapped up in nig culture. It happens with lebs over here too.

Kek is that some white Mormon mexican messaging him?

None of you are going to do anything, kindly STFU.

Whites have proven time and time again that they've lost their will to fight.

They actually work, and mostly keep to themselves and self segregate. I'd take a Taco over a Google any day.

My Trump/Pence sign just arrived. Dude says he has to go deliver 12 more. I live in NJ so all the little shits that say they're gonna vandalize the pro-Trump homes are all talk.

I will not hesitate to defend what's mine however.

>Americans are the most accepting people in history.

From my personal experience, this is fake. At least for the lesser-educated Americans.

Granted, stereotypes exist for a reason and no one likes criminal spics, niggers or sandniggers, but the base white, European-descended American has always been xenophobic, even with immigrants working there legally.

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

You'll still shuttle in niggers from another system, if you must. Germanics and Scandis are genetically defective due to patholigical altruism. It's no coincidence that German evangelicals in the States are the biggest cucks and Swedish Americans in Minnesota have a hard on for Somalis. You're genetically programmed for ruin in a globalist world.

Are you retarded?

HAHAHAH FUCK PUTO TRUMP HAHAHAHA

Watching this makes me ashamed of being Mexican

>Taken advantage of.

Nigger, if you knew how much they made here, they're living like kings over there while dong the shittiest jobs possible.

When you gotta eat, anything's worth it.

Know what's stupid? Competing for low-grade jobs. Get a useful degree, learn a trade, one that covers a profession that is in high demand, then maybe you won't worry if those strawberries you're eating were picked by some overworked Pablo who's probably gonna be deported soon.

>Bad fucking parenting which is ruining this country
No, it's minorities that are enabled by jews. Take your (((civic nationalism))) back to Mexico.

I hate how they're the kind of swagfag mexicans you see alot of in LA, but you got to admire how fearless some of these guys are. Nonwhite men still operate like it's the dark ages.

>other guy even looks at your girl
Start a fight
>other guy disrespects you
Start a fight

This is why people think white guys are a bunch of pussies.

>I have no idea about the Mexican-American war
Russia has just as much a claim as Mexico.

>take your (((civic nationalism))) back

That's not even a thing here. You're free to keep it and all those wetback criminal shits.

> T. Shitskin

>two people who cannot legally vote

So two more Hillary voters

t. small dick white boi

go play some overwatch you pussy

t. Kike

The problem is you will never find an instance of people beating someone up over a Hillary sign.

Trump supporters are respectful, they don't do shit like that.

The liberal shitheads in OP are a disgrace.

Nah they're not ``hispanic.''

>>other guy even looks at your girl
>Start a fight
>>other guy disrespects you
>Start a fight

You forgot the end part:

>go to jail
>never fuck another pussy again

That's the thing, they don't think of the consequences.

keep setting the bar

You get to fuck boipucci

nothing to say now, huh, faggots?
you cant see the 6x9 area cut out of the floor?
yes, just like einstein and gravity. at this point, what does it matter if he is correct. everyones believed it for so long. nothing will change by proving him wrong. weve already gained so much as a society by believing it. (to placate you only)even if it didnt happen, who cares? humanity has benefited emenseley. it may prevent it from happening simply becauise people are so wary and preventative of it, correct?