Trump wins election

>Trump wins election
>Obama suspends election and names Hillary his successor
>2nd American civil war
Anyone else worried about this happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/30/with-time-running-out-panicked-left-hopes-snl-will-and-grace-can-take-down-trump/
twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/782204742369816577
rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2nd American civil war
More like SSBNs mysteriously losing contact with the rest of the chain of command and the rest of the armed forces doing a little spontaneous parade.

Hi FBI. /thread.

I'd be thrilled. It would turn into a race war, and white people would win it. Sadly, the odds of 'O' trying to pull this shit is remote. the more likely scenario is that Trump is allowed to take office, and the left works constantly to undermine him from within the federal bureaucracy.

No.

If this happened, then I would gladly fight for democracy instead of that traitor in the Oval Office serving a 3rd term.

Panicked Left Hopes ‘SNL,’ ‘Will and Grace’ Can Take Down Trump

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/30/with-time-running-out-panicked-left-hopes-snl-will-and-grace-can-take-down-trump/

"BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!"

twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/782204742369816577

Clinton describes Sanders supporters as ‘basement-dwellers’ & ‘baristas’ in leaked recording

rt.com/usa/361338-clinton-sanders-supporters-remarks/

>sage

Trump fags would get BTFO by true liberty lovers

The left doesn't have guns. I think we're fine.

>blacks are 13% of the population
>6% are male
>50% are in prison
>"race war"

get here motherfucker
WE GOING TO WAR
PEEEEPEEEEY

>2nd American civil war
I think we need this to purge the liberals

I'm only worried because I live in New Jersey and I don't have a gun

No. I'd be glad. I love obama, and the government.
They keep us safe from evil men like Trump

Considering trump has only been a head in the polls 3 days this entire election cycle, i think not

>He gave away the internet rights to UN
>Everything gets blocked from posting about the coup
Watch my dubs

He only has to be ahead on 1 day, Election Day

No. Obamas a little faggot bitch with no support. Everyone with the guns is voting for Trump so they'll just get their shit kicked in PLUS none of the generals would support that worthless nigger

Obongo couldn't even push his shitty sauid law, without getting vetoed to shit.
How can he pull something as major, as canceling elections?

no because I'm not a moron.

i wouldn't be so sure about that, mexicans and black are more prone to violence and white population in america is mostly old people and pacific numales. Doesn't sound too promising desu

I'm more worried that Clinton wins and ends up with a 6-3 control of scotus. Imagine 6 sotomayers deciding what rights you have.

I'm worried there won't be a rebellion, that the country will just roll over as every remaining vestige of free speech, gun rights, or local governance is destroyed incrementally over 8 years.

Nah, mate. Whites are just waiting for an excuse. The powder keg is prepped and ready to blow, all that's needed is the right spark.

>worried
Thats a funny way to spell excited

It will roll over. White people are the only way you ensure rights remain.
With colored and immigrants that don't care and come from oppressed lands it's nothing different and rather familiar to them.

That's why immigration rules were changed in the 60s. Americans did not want to be a welfare state so they keep bringing in immigrants that will gladly take government handouts solidifying the entitlement mentality among the populous.

it's time to put down the drugs OP

I doubt there will be any war. People will complain on their social media and that will be the extent of it. No one actually does anything anymore when it is more convenient to just bitch about things on their twitter or facebook

this. Life has been too boring.

>worried
American patriots would roll into Washington and lynch that nigger in about 3 days.

>Anyone else worried about this happening?
Worried? I masturbate daily wishing this would happen.

I only sanction a race war if we obtain election results and deal with those whites that voted for hillary first.

why do threads like this, that appear to have been created by middle schoolers, get so much serious attention?

I can understand non-americans thinking this sort of nonsense is possible, but american adults?

if obama pulled that stunt, he would be impeached immediately. if he somehow refused to leave office, he would be arrested and thrown in jail.

the Congress and the Supreme Court are loaded with people who are loyal to Obama, but they are more loyal to the country than some politician who pulled an idiotic stunt.

There are a lot of uninformed morons in this thread. I'm glad this is where you post, so no one of influence can see it.

Please please

This. Enjoy the coffee and comfy office chair

this

>Trump wins election
Well that's clearly not happening

Shut up

I'm honestly more worried about an assassination attempt on Trump. They're convinced they're against >literally Hitler so who knows what they might do.
They've proven countless times by assaulting other people and vandalizing private property that they're not as tolerant and loving as they say

>worried
no

Oh they definitely will. If not the madman himself then they'll target his children. Thankfully the Secret Service are pretty good at their jobs.

>Trump wins
kek