Why the fuck does everyone want Cred Forums deleted? We have to save it somehow

Why the fuck does everyone want Cred Forums deleted? We have to save it somehow.
For those who didn't know Hiro said some boards might get deleted because Cred Forums is too expensive to be kept as it is.
Where do we go if Cred Forums gets deleted?

>Why the fuck does everyone want Cred Forums deleted?
Maybe because you're the kings of being fucking annoying literally everywhere on the site?

I main /fit/ and some /o/. I do not ask everyone if they are fat or if they even lift on every board I go to. I don't ask if they're busriders either.

But wherever Cred Forums goes, they shit the place up.

We're not just shitposting, we're literally trying to make it culturally acceptable to be racist. We don't have the political power to legally implement our policies right now, so we need to gradually nudge young people over to our cause by casually saying things like "niggers are so stupid" all over the site. Culture is powerful. Eventually our movement will grow in real life. No hard feelings bro, it's just what we gotta do.

B8

Now just image your fucking fate if we lose our board.....
You ain't seen nothing yet

How dumb are you? People have been calling each others niggerfaggots on this site since day one. That'd be since 13 years ago if you forgot. You're not changing anything by shitting into the echo chamber.

lamo, nothing at all.

Lel you're the actual gay skitskin turkroach who posts :^) every time you get triggered no wonder you want Cred Forums killed

They deleted /new/ and look what happened it came back as Cred Forums
Unkillable board

You do realize that this place has spread to every other board here, right?

I say we go to /Po/

/Po/ has close to no traffic

>Where do we go if Cred Forums gets deleted?
Everywhere. The Cred Forumsacalypse is nigh

The fun and slightly edgy political leanings of Cred Forums got pushed too far and became tiresome and cancerous. It's just frustrating to have threads on other boards derailed with le merchant and NIGGERS.

I think lots of users want to delete this board as an expression of that frustration, and most of the rest are just trolling or autistic.

he won't delete Cred Forums
shit like /hr/ and /gif/ are whats eating up bandwidth

You want a boars deleted because it hods different opinions from yours? That's gay

Deleting Cred Forums would be like taking the bucket named Cred Forums, dumping the contents of the bucket onto a towel labeled Cred Forums and then trying to dry yourself with that towel.

Y-Yeah
See the thing is that every board is already pretty casually racist
>but thats the joke

What if hiro is a shill ?
think about it ?
every thread is about delete Cred Forums
they couldn't get us with shilling here
so they went to the big head
to delete us and stop our meme magic
i summon kek , if quads we have immunity from hiro

That's a board that's slated for deletion then.

no its because newfags come to Cred Forums first, get indoctrinated with this stupid natsoc evangelism shit, then go to every other board and spout retard opinions thinking they're "redpilling" the other boards.

>>get indoctrinated with this stupid natsoc
>implying it's a bad thing

it is, because people believe everything they read on here simply because they're peer pressured into having the same opinion as the rest of us, or else they get bullied.

And what do you think will fuckin happen if the board gets deleted?

This is one of the most highly trafficked boards on Cred Forums. The vast majority of us do not crosspost Cred Forums bullshit but if you delete this board we will be fucking everywhere.

It's completely counter intuitive: 'hurr lets delete the containment board so that they've got nowhere to go but migrate onto our boards en masse'...

Real fucking good idea genius.

I wouldn't delete the board, but I wish Cred Forums posts and shitposts in general were more heavily moderated.

I also think the right wing nazi shit is tired and unfunny at this point. You almost never see serious conversation here any more.

Because the last time Cred Forums was fucked with literally anything happened, right?
Remember the 8 steps of cuckolding? Grand show lads. Why don't you leg it to the eightfold clover?

>hiro: I'm having trouble because there's way too much traffic
>idiotic user: How about you delete a niche interest board that gets NO FUCKING TRAFFIC WHATSOEVER?
Man, at least try being a little bit less dumb.

Cred Forums needs our help. (((They))) want to shut us down

>bullied
Are you retarded?

To be fair, I would't be surprised if it's Cred Forums that scared away advertisers.
This board is putting Cred Forums in a bad light because of the association with real world neo nazi faggotry.

Let's migrate to 2(2+2)Chan already

That's reddit. Post even a joke about Trump and get banned.

I don't know why he's even asking the retards that actually browse /qa/. He should just start deleting boards with the lowest traffic, and merging them into other boards where applicable.

Are you retarded? This is a containment board. You delete it and where do you think we will go?

GOODBYE Cred Forums
YOU WON'T BE MISSED

If he's trying to make money through ads, hes not going to delete the high traffic content.

He could limit how often users post.

We could stop using adblockers on this website. Most of us adblock I'm sure.

Cred Forums /s4s/ /d/ /mlp/ /lgbt/ /asp/ kill em'

All of these besides Cred Forums

The last time Cred Forums was fucked with every other decent sized board saw a massive increase in Cred Forums shitposting. Don't deny it.

That's exactly what will happen if it were to be fucked with now. It would be even worse if you actually completely removed Cred Forums.

>tfw we're like gaddafi warning the west that if they got rid of him europe will be flooded with niggers and mudslimes

And? How long do you think that would last eh? A week, a month? /n/ and /new/ was deleted a couple of times too. It led to some minor whining and failed raiding and then it died out really quick. It only came back because moot deigned it to be so. The userbase on this site has nil control over what goes on on this site unless the admin allows them to. And if he doesn't want to, it's not going to happen.

the ground you filthy slav

CTR found the thread and is trying to get them to delete Cred Forums

it won't work.

Why woild he dlete pol you retards

Half the boards on this site barely get a post a day, why would he delete one of the more popular boards

Use your fucking heads

and there's always 8ch Cred Forums

REMINDER: TRYING TO STOP Cred Forums IS TAKING THE NUCLEAR SHITPOSTING OPTION.

EVERY POST ATTEMPTING TO SUBVERT THIS PLACE IS THE SAME IN TONE AND CONTENT AS CTR SHILLS.

THE WAR IS ON FOR OUR HOME, THIS GLORIOUS SHITHOLE WHERE WE HATE EACH OTHER.

BUT AT LEAST IT'S OURS

some telegram, discord or irc

We need to expose the shills. Hiroshima and the other fags at /qa/ are not redpilled and they dont know about them. We need to fire up the meme generator and redpill the other boards.

>Phoneposter
I hope hiro rounds up every poster on this board and just permabans you

If pol gets deleted we will just move to differnt chan not a problem, it sounds like some kind of shill scare tactics or something if u ask me.

Yes the average Cred Forums user just wants to see how swole you are and not discuss the world's happenings you dumb Skype

Don't you have a Hilldog rally to get to, hater of free speech?

>ITT: everyone is too new to remember when /new/ was deleted and posed literally no threat for the rest of the site, except for the first couple days

Kek. You faggots are powerless.

typical retard on Cred Forums
>no real argument so
>spitting out muh dick or cuck statement like a nigger

just die, you ruined Cred Forums

Don't worry, pol isn't getting deleted, gif is

Where else but Cred Forums light, Cred Forums?

>implying deleting the most trafficked and popular board of Cred Forums won't result in mass flooding of the site with Cred Forums shitposting
>implying we won't cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war, calling in every back up Cred Forums reinforcement from every chan on the internet and even get our rebbit colony in on it just to spite you fags
>implying people like Stefan molyneux, Milo, Sam Hyde, etc won't make entire videos and speeches/sketches about Cred Forums being deleted and rally their thousands of viewers to come flood Cred Forums and protest against the "censorship of free speech" at least thats what they'll think
>implying we haven't grown to innumerable numbers during this election season

Cred Forums IS Cred Forums at this point and is the only board that shows what Cred Forums is truly capable of.

You delete it and the gloves are off. There isn't a single asset that we won't use to spite you. We have to many autists, memers, and kids who think we're the hottest shit on a leash ready to flood this place. Cred Forums has morphed into a monster and everyone who was against it helped create it. Imagine letting that loose on a tiny image board like this. There will never be an end to the shitposting.

You need Cred Forums or we all go fucking down with it. I spend most of my time on Cred Forums and Cred Forums but whenever I come here I see Cred Forums actively engaging in growing themselves instead of shying away. They learned that they can turn people to their favor by manipulating memes and pop culture to their side and making it seem normalfag friendly.

>implying deleting the most trafficked and popular board
He's not about to delete Cred Forums you dummy.

>ignores moot's advice not to make random boards for every special snowflake topic
>immediately finds himself strapped for cash and now needs to delete boards

hiro is shit at business

>considering that as a bad thing.
I rather let Cred Forums have that kind of image in order to keep fucking normies away.

What about the posting of loli and shota on Cred Forums which promotes pedophilia?

Politics was never what made Cred Forums unaddable except by nip fetish sites.

We had a /loli/ board once for fuck's sake

Nobody like cp, not even when it is drawn

>thinking Cred Forums is still the most trafficked and popular board on Cred Forums

even with Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums listed Cred Forums dwarfs the boards by massive numbers.

Its grown exponentially within the past two years. We are a massive force and there is nothing you can do about it. Part of the reason why people complain about Cred Forums so much. We just can't be stopped.

Yes. Cred Forums is at least five times as trafficked as Cred Forums. An unbumped thread will fall off the board in less than ten minutes on Cred Forums. With Cred Forums it's over half an hour.