Wait, why are you against universal healthcare!?! Oh, that's right...

Wait, why are you against universal healthcare!?! Oh, that's right, because you think that people should have the freedom to die of a disease.

Do you honestly believe that people would become lazy if they weren't motivated by death by disease?!?

If you have never had a full time job, don't even answer. I'm not interested in the opinion of deluded nazi college students.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXfMVpKlzWs
cbo.gov/topics/health-care
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will die anyways waiting for their turn

i would be fine with universal health care if we also had eugenics and people took care of themselves.

Tell me, quantify this:

How much should society pay---in resources, time, and suffering---to prop up the life of every single individual?

What is a life worth? When you are 90 years old, is it worth to spend 10 million to get another 10 years?

Universal health care means that it is the government answering these questions, not individuals/families. Not that the US system is better, but it does bear some thinking.

That chick's show is fucking awful. The punchline of every single joke is that she's a gigantic whore.

KHAZAR
M
I
L
K
E
R
S

Im actually pro universal healthcare as long as only tax payers get to use it. It provides a lower price per person to the end consumer. the focusneeds to be on preventive care though.

Also this

>what is the healthcare cheque

/thread

I like how Fatmerica doesn't have government subsidized health care, but they DO have subsidies for fat people.

good job murrica

because its fucking terrible quality shit like in canada and american system is just fine. We are top of the line in developing medicine

I'm against it because it always fails.

Leafs come here so they don't have to wait and the United Achmed teafags have the lowest cancer survival rate among developed nations.

Yaaaaaaaay.

Why should everyone pay for the hypochondriac women who take themselves and their litter of kids to the doctor weekly? Why should I pay for abortions and slutty birth control? Why should I pay for sex change surgery for children? Fuck you.

drop dead of diabetes fatty

Wow what?? You are against free market healthcare?? Oh that's right, because you think people should have the freedom to die on a death panel for free.

Do you honestly believe that 90% of the healthcare pool wouldn't go right into some drug addicted hookers vicadine problem?

If you have never had a real job because you are a self entitled commie leach, don't even answer. I don't wanna have a discussion with people who don't agree with me.

>I like how Fatmerica doesn't have government subsidized health care,

cbo.gov/topics/health-care

Why are there so many retarded people in Europe?

eugenics means killing people for their diseases
healthcare means curing their diseases

they are actually opposites

If I wake up with a bad case of nut cancer and want an MRI, I get in my car and go get an MRI. If someone in Ontario, Canada wants an MRI, they are put on a list and have to wait 100+ days. Quit being such a cuck.

abortion is a public good.

Abortion kills a disproportionately high amounts of niggers. It being legalized in the 70s was responsible for the huge decline in the murder rate in the 90s.

muh morality is a small price to pay for 10million dead dindus

In a capitalist society, it is not families that decide healthcare decisions. It is families with money that can do that. For everyone else, healthcare is decided by money, not by individuals.

>i'm actually pro universal healthcare as long as it is not universal
Yeah, you're not "pro universal healthcare"

Ayyyy yooo
Hol up munica
>tries again to read anons posts
You be sayin
>thinks real hard
We be subsidizing fatties outside of normal healthcare and sheit????

what is it? I'm curious

>Idiot thinks eugenics means killing people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Tell me how sterilizing those with genetic diseases / low quality genes will not lead to a better society and less health care burden.

>fucking terrible quality shit like in canada
Canada has a higher life expectancy.

And fewer niggers killing each other before their nuts drop.

Everyone always wants to "fix society"

Ever consider society is the problem??

I'm all for, like 100% balls deep in the idea, if you wanna pool your money with other people. It is a good idea. Let's be honest
But keep your damn gooberment out of my pocket. You lazy fuckers. Go pool YOUR money, and gtfo my pocket.

Looks like I touched a nerve. How's college going? Have you embraced permanent virginity and libertarianism yet?

>Wait, why are you against universal healthcare!?! Oh, that's right, because you think that people should have the freedom to die of a disease

Start arguing any time now.

>he believes the waiting meme
that's koch brothers propoganda

Even trump was in favor of universal healthcare early in his campaign. How do you explain that?

comedians take from their lives to make jokes

Ha

>implying I was smart enough for college

Checkm8 statists.

Because taxation is theft. What makes some lowlife trailer trash think that my money is better suited to treat his liver cancer than to be used for me?

Canadian here... Universal Healthcare doesn't work...

Universal Healthcare is pointless because I don't want my tax dollars going to Tyrone's bullet wounds.

Dem digits

>rekt

>Tell me how sterilizing those with genetic diseases / low quality genes will not lead to a better society and less health care burden.
Because what is low quality genes and what is not is inherently subjective. A genetic condition that is a disadvantage in human society today may become an advantage 100,000 years from now on Mars. We won't know that if we kill all these people.

It is the same reason that preserving endangered species is a good idea.

top kek m8

Because preventing people from death is more important than your dragon dildos collection. This is an objective fact.

pol is full of autists who haven't left their parents basement. any mention of taxes for the betterment of the country and these conservative nazi fucks flip a tit and call you a cuck

No, its your opinion. It's MY money that I earned with MY labor. I should be able to decide what I do with it, not the government.

>saving a meth addict from his meth related ailments.
>Something more important than my 12" Draco nut buster with hardening scale action

Pic one cuck

GREAT

BIG

DIRTY

MILKERS

Because it's a monopoly that reduces consumer choice and competition, bloats both the medical professions and the pharmaceutical industry into rent-seeking monsters, and inevitably results in higher and higher costs and lower and lower quality.

Because I shouldn't have to support din do's with my tax money.

>It's MY money that I earned with MY labor.
The money you earned with your labor by employment has already been compromised by your employer. It's not like you can stand on principal against giving the government a cut. If you're genuinely self-employed, disregard this.

Leaf here...

It sucks.

Long wait times

ER full because people can't find Doctors..

If you do get a Doctor they are are fresh off the boat

>he believes the waiting meme
>literally got it from a Canadian that had to travel to America for quick treatment.

Seriously, stop being so retarded and actually look at the data.

>a video of stephan "almost a nazi" molneaux is somehow data