Cholos in my neighborhood

Many months ago I made a thread about how people were dealing drugs in front of my house.

There is a group of cholos now across the street

I recognize the dude in the black shirt. He was in the car during those transactions

The son of the people who lives across me has been dealing drugs since high school

What do I do lads? I live in a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhlmKHbPFhU
youtube.com/watch?v=LtdmHmIEtLg
youtube.com/watch?v=njrmL1y3ul8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being a faggot and taking pictures from your window and do something about it, faggot

Are the drugs any good? What are their prices like?

Call the cops.

Stop looking out the window.

call the cops and say theres some suspicious men hanging out, they send out a cop car

don't call the police

they might shoot them and black lives my dude

just go say hi to them and ask them nicely to stop

Call the cops you nigger. Tell them to watch them. Describe the main cholo, take photos get their number plate etc

How do you breathe?

this works in cucknada!

I recognize that little girl
The daughter of the people across the street was knocked up by a gangbanger

She's involved in the drug game

I'm calling the cops. Will post results

Call the cops and say you saw one of them with a gun.

Like now? If so I'm monitoring this thread.

Drive by and shout LA MIGRA

When they come outside

Last time I called the cops and one of the dudes was arrested for possession and they were very mad

if you call the cops they will know one of the neighbors called.

good luck

How big is your neighborhood? Aren't they going to suspect you?

Walk out to the front street in front of them and call the cops in their face

they will stop showing up in your neighborhood

Go ask them if you can buy their finest drug! Endear yourself to the. Become a mule. Then expose yourself in public (((pics or it didn't happen)))

Call the fucking cops?

Its medium sized, I could probably be tracked

And die? Nah my man

Do you want to make America to have Law and Order?

Call the cops and don't let the drug dealers see you watching.

Hire someone to shoot them and blame it on a rival gang so there's an increased police presence in your neighborhood for awhile.

>Its medium sized, I could probably be tracked
Don't be a faggot. Just call the cops. If you're worried about them coming to your house and harassing you, make sure you have a gun or a dog or both.

They're going to go to jail one way or another, it's basically like college to them, it doesn't matter if it's you or not.

>They're going to go to jail one way or another, it's basically like college to them

you have good wit user

Tag their cars with a rival gang's symbols.

Wanna see what happens.

Call the cops.

Tip the police off.

bamp for results

Do they own thee house? You can check county records and find out. If they are renting or leasing you could let the company know and maybe help get them kicked to the curb.

>OP calls cops
>Cops tell cholos that a concerned neighbor called about drug dealing
>Cops find no evidence, leave
>Cholos suspect the creepy guy taking pictures of them and their niece
>Kill OP

>hey guys
>your neighbor over there called us
>said you guys are doing something shady, let me see

How about you tell the police, you stupid nigger.
Video tape the drug deal for evidence.

Call the cops

Take pictures of the deal, and their plates. Go give the pictures to the cops. Not difficult.

Be prepared for possible retaliation though. Depends on how organized their gang is. I'd buy a gun.

Don't pussy out though, just do it.

kek

Report to crime stoppers, collect reward money.

Call the cops on them OP

what would you do macho man?

OP is a faggot unless he owns guns and is willing to protect his waifu

Break in their house and steal drugs. Then wait for kingpin to kill family because they can't pay.

Buy some weed. Once you are a customer ask them to keep the dealing on the down low.

Seriously this. OP is a faggot virgin and won't do shit as usual. Either be a hero and do what needs to be done or shut the fuck up you pathetic faggot cuck and get the fuck out of Cred Forums

pellet gun -> windows

do this, then call cops and report a break in at that address.

t. 14 year old

couldnt make it any more obvious if you tried. enjoy the ban tho

Call the cops after:
Observing their activity for awhile, jotting down any notable plates of cars the dealer is driving, or any return customers. Also have a summary of their activity ready, mention any photos/plates you have written down.

Also, this is not ratting, this teaches pieces of shit to take care of business in busy parking lots or somewhere else; not fucking up hard working people's neighborhoods.

911?

>ceramic from busted spark plugs
>as silent as your hand is
ftfy.

Stop listening to these fags telling you to report them to the police. Report them to crime stoppers, they will take anonymous tips and conduct their own investigation and report any findings to yhe police. If there is a conviction, crime stoppers will then reward you money.

>ceramic from busted spark plugs
what do you do with this ceramic user

Stop been a bitch you and a few friends should break door down in middle of night with guns tie them up take all the cash and drugs sell drugs use money to move into a better house

I'm my area we have a homogeneous three city area that blends into each other, one of these cities has a large mexican population and the other two cites do not. Now when I personally see those Hispanic individuals in my area who dress like gang members I will aproach them and let them I is they are not welcome around me, my family, or my friends. I open carry everywhere so this adds to the intimidation factor. I'll see them around maybe once every couple of months but that's it.

>butthurt white trumpweenies getting mad about a guy who sells a product that people buy out of their own will

Do you also get mad whenever people buy cigarettes, alcohol, tea, or anything else at a shop? Or is the issue the fact he's a Hispanic guy?

Kill yourself stormtrash

Burn their house down. To the ground.

They'll expect rivals and likely retaliate and either get killed or arrested. Either way they're not living across from you anymore. This is your chance to set in motion a series of events that will help assure racial stability is preserved in your community.

throw it fairly hard at non laminated glass and it will go right through, the only noise made with be the falling of glass.

also child-like laughter

become an informant and buy drugs from them. the dea will come and anally rape them for you.

And you wonder why Mexico's a shithole. Its because of thinking like THIS.

I'd try to explain it to you spic, but I don't think you'd absorb it.

Step one, get gun.
Step two, get gud.
Step three aim at nigger.
Step four pull the trigger.

mind your own business and don't worry about it

OP deals himself. Doesn't want the competition. Neighbor has better drugs anyway.
Fucking snitch.

rob him

I've never heard of this--got any evidence? Why would it be silent?

what state are you in?? sj

youtube.com/watch?v=QhlmKHbPFhU

This is a gud illustration

>And you wonder why Mexico's a shithole. Its because of thinking like THIS.
Mexico is shit because we were forced by gringo trash to fight a war on drugs and cartels since 2006 so that your pharma companies' market share are not threatened by ilegal drugs.
>I'd try to explain it to you spic, but I don't think you'd absorb it.
Yeah right, suck on this one, cumskin

>if you call the cops on them, the cholos win

>Mexico is shit because we were forced by gringo trash to fight a war on drugs and cartels since 2006 so that your pharma companies' market share are not threatened by ilegal drugs.
>Guys, just let the head chopping drug dealers cross you borders at will and everything will be fine.

t.Mexican Intellectual

>What do I do lads? I live in a

Wall just got 10 chili candies higher

only indians and turks used the term cumskin
do you really want to put yourself on the same level as indians and turks?

>call cops next time they deal
>say you see they have guns (they probably do)
>???

rob them

>hello 911? yes, i see some suspicious people outside my house. i think they have guns. i think they're coming for me.

>>Guys, just let the head chopping drug dealers cross you borders at will and everything will be fine.
>t.Mexican Intellectual
Cartel violence only exists to begin with due to government prohibition, cuckskin

It's will be awesome to be part of the invading army that will liberate your gorgeous land from the mozzie hordes.

Stay cucked mapple faggot.

Turks and Indians are more Honorable than your average wet dog smelling beta white trash on Cred Forums

So to get rid of the violence we just need to let them do whatever they want? And you don't understand why that's not acceptable?

shoot them.

>So to get rid of the violence we just need to let them do whatever they want? And you don't understand why that's not acceptable?
Cartels and gangs are most certainly not FOR drug legalization.

This is why nobody fucking likes you spics, be more fun.

>Get a gun
>buy a moon man mask off amazon
>drive those spics out of your neighbourhood in a hail of gunfire
>rape the niece

Just make a concerned citizen call to the police and they'll make a note of it.

Go over there and tell those beaners your father is the local police chief and unless they cut you in for 20% of the profits they'll be eating commissary salchicha off a hot plate in the box so fast it'll make their fucking heads spin. They'll either believe you or think you're halfway full of shit and still more or less fuck off. If you live a fun state have a gun with you.

op is a faggot with autism and very degenerate. Probably hasn't left his room in months thats the only reason why he sees them

gunna ruin someones live over a few grams of weed, and his kids

baka desu

All drugs should be legal

I don't see how this helps your argument. We do not want international drug dealers.

everyday I wish we were the Philippines

BUMP SUM LIL BLACKY FOO N SAY AY WASUP BLAZE IT
GET IN THE DRUG GAME AND RUN IT WITH CHOLOS
KILL CHOLOS
GET DRUG GAME
????
PROFIT

You're an idiot that's not what he means. He means we should keep it illegal but not do anything about it? What are you proposing? You're a fucking moron

>I don't see how this helps your argument.
As long as there is a ban of drugs you'll have gangs and solo drug peddlers.
> We do not want international drug dealers.
Then don't ban drugs so criminals from abroad develop an interest in selling them.

By keeping it illegal, you will always have the same issue. How stupid are you?

10 feet higher

Call the police, they're probably armed.

99% white? Where do you live?

Even people that support legalizing drugs don't want them supplied by cartels. Lifting a ban on drugs would change nothing because the cartels business would still remain illegal.

beat the shit out of them and take their money. what are they going to do, call the cops?

I hope they kill you

>across the street
>in front of my house
Pick one

Also mind your own fucking business what the fuck is wrong with you normal people. You are all a bunch of fucking pussies if you think that you need to call the cops on someone NOT ON YOUR PROPERTY because you are a giant fucking pussy scared of life. Stop hiding and just let him do whatever, sure maybe if they are really loud with their music or something I can see that but you really got to let go and let people live their lives

Fuck is wrong with chu

Also the fact that mexicants are soulless rape baby mongrel-devils

The problem is not the drugs or the drug dealers, its people like you who think they are high and mighty enough to tell other people how to live their lives

Legalize everything, and the gangs will have to run off of almost no profit

>Even people that support legalizing drugs don't want them supplied by cartels.
So, what of it?
> Lifting a ban on drugs would change nothing because the cartels business would still remain illegal.
You're saying that taking away their drug income wouldn't change shit? Lmao

>You're saying that taking away their drug income wouldn't change shit? Lmao
The coyote will always have his meat. This faggot is a retarded person.

A buzzword spewing racist has less credibility than a rodeo clown

Your country is a failed state because you blame others for your own problems and so nothing gets rid. It is beta as fuck mentality writ large.

>if it's weed
leave them alone and don't be a faggot
>if its anything eles
Kill them yourself

No, its a shithole because its full of Mexicans that will justify any shitty practice for a cheap buck.

You have no pride spic. Not in yourself or your artificial construct of a joke country.

You're below an ape.

introduce yourself and go hang out with them they are probly nice people

Call the police and get them arrested

Ask them to pay your utility bill or you will squeal.
It's just good manners for a drug dealer to pay his neighbors utility bills.

>selling poison
>nice people

Perhaps the US should stop being tyrannical and legalize all drugs so people can buy from honest, reputable white citizens instead. The government has NO SAY in what I choose to do privately.

You think all the head choppers will go get an office job? Legalizing something does not eliminate a black market. All they need to do is sell the same product at a lower price.
>but legal drugs will be cheap
It still cost a few hundre for an oz. in Colorado or Cali. Cali is the biggest producer of legal weed and they still have illegal cartels farming out there.

Go outside and introduce yourself with a "How do you do, fellow white Americans!".

> (You)
>Your country is a failed state because you blame others for your own problems and so nothing gets rid. It is beta as fuck mentality writ large.
There is violence in Mexico because,

>we're fighting a war on cartels and drugs so dumb white trash in america don't do drugs, instead of legalizing it
>your populace gives cartels unlimited buying power and firearms to cause chaos in mexico

There is no separating of what goes on in mexico related to cartels and how the US populace and government acts

What city, OP?

>No, its a shithole because its full of Mexicans that will justify any shitty practice for a cheap buck.
>You have no pride spic. Not in yourself or your artificial construct of a joke country.
>You're below an ape.
All these buzzwords

See

report it faggot and say there are some gangbangers smoking weed in front of your house.

cholo quad squad confirms

>we're fighting a war on cartels and drugs so dumb white trash in america don't do drugs, instead of legalizing it
Alright spic you alone just changed my mind on the drug war. I'm not even joking here. I was for unbanning all drugs all of them doesnt matter what.

Now I am not because you just blamed the fucking US for your shitty ass faggot cartel problems. I'm sorry spic but it isn't my fault you have insane cartels going around chopping people up. Fuck you and your shithole country.

>NOt going full punisher and killing them all.

You might as well gas yourself

Call the cops.

THis

Sparkplug porcelain is extremely hard, and when a broken fragment is thrown at a window, the impact is focused on a very small point, which causes unlaminated tempered glass to shatter.

They're not buzzwords.

t. know a bunch of spics and they say this themselves

Sugarcoat it anyway you want, Pablo. If the U.S disappeared tomorrow, Mexicans would still be in the shit. Probably worse since they'd have nobody to leech off.

Waiting for OPs results

Notice how you had to resort to substanceless sarcasm instead of making a proper rebuttal?

It's funny to see Americans this brainwashed to the point where they legitimately believe the actions of their citizens and government absolutely play no part in an international issue like cartels.

What's it like to be a butthurt nationalist unable to see his own faults?

OP IS DEAD

>cumskin
Lmao cum is needed to make new life. You can't do anything with shit.

anonymous tip to police

Y'know what it's like to have you're shit pushed in, ese? Bend over and I'll push it in real good, OP.

Step 1, get a rifle.

This only a complete pussy would feel the need to call the cops just because of a couple of Mexicans unless there they running a child sex operation then there is no reason to fucking get them to beat the shit out of you for calling the cops on them and staring out the window.

This advice seems very Italian to me. Either way, I like your style.

Not all white american citizens are like that guy. Many of us realize that Mexico is suffering from crime and economic problems solely because of what we do, and I apologize to all of you. Please feel free to come up here and we will embrace you with welfare benefits and friendliness.

Lol fagget. Go back to eating tacos and cutting people's faces off

Quit being a pussy,
I had drug dealers in my neighborhood. A suburb in a white neighborhood. Kids, whites and asians. Niggers would meet in my area for safe drug deals cause lack of cops.
I went out with my rifle, body armor and told them to leave now.
Niggers left and haven't came back.

Get this tamale fucker out of here

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

dumb mexinigger. the reason is you're subhumans. the cartels started by transporting from colombia. nobody forced you savages to transport for them, but you did it anyway. your people made a choice and it's entirely your fault

>What's it like to be a butthurt nationalist unable to see his own faults?

That is what your country needs though is butthurt nationalist who will go out and kill all the drug dealing trash. ALso don't act like the local drug trade in Mexico isn't big business as well. NOw with the rise of synthetics and legalized cannabis Mexico's cartels have been hurting for money. That is another reason the violence hasn't ceased.

holy shit a shill bot is glitching!! Fix your script fucking shills!!!!!

Allahu ackbar them and throw a grenade on them. I'm sure americucks can afford a grenade since they're armed to the teeth

>rape the niece
Now, now, Bruce...

Get a stack of Trump lawn signs.
Put one in your yard every night with a security camera on it.
It will go missing because cholos hate Trump.
Call police about that.
Meet the cop outside, acting like a giant faggot about the Trump sign (I know you can do it OP!) and demand neighborhood patrols 24/7.
Cops won't do it
Next time sign goes missing, leave Chelada cans in yard and call cops again.
Send them security footage of sign being stolen and drug transactions.
Mount loudspeaker to house.
When cholos gather to deal, serenade them with El Chombo REAL FUCKING LOUD.
Neighbors will call cops.
Repeat as necessary.

Chelada review:
youtube.com/watch?v=LtdmHmIEtLg

El Chombo:
youtube.com/watch?v=njrmL1y3ul8

If you call the cops and they send someone out the gang will be able to deduce it was you.

You better ask to speak with a detective and tell him the nature of the situation.

>nobody forced you savages to transport for them
Offer and demand

Put drugs in their mailbox and then call the cops and say you've seen them doing dead drop drug deals out of their mailbox

i think we all know what the leaf cucks would do, they would run over there and suck there dicks for free.

this

>Put drugs in their mailbox a

and hope nobody has a security camera pointed that way. putting anything in a mailbox is illegal, then add in drugs, then add in false reporting.

yeah, that would work well. then go paint swastikas on the synagogue next?

Cartel aren't stupid, They are very likely to have cameras to watch out for rival gangs and police.

They'll probably see him because how I know pushers they're always coked up, in a pack, paranoid and someone is always up.
I bet they even have cameras or someone watching the spot looking out for cops and such.

Too risky if you ask me.

Vigilante justice

Fuck that do it in the middle of the day dressed as a mail man, gotta be sneaky with your shit.

>

oh lordy. what other crimes can we pile on? maybe put some CP in there too? and some explosives?

that user won't see the light of day for 50 years once we finish with his plan.

This too. If you call the chota to those pelones use a public phone, but wear a hoodie or something.

Just be cautious OP.

>use a public phone,

where, in a museum?

You don't have any public phones anymore?
What about a throw-away phone? Some cheap shit for 5 bux or so.

>tfw live in a barrio filled with ms 13 and drug dealers
>tfw used to hear my neighbor scream when he'd get high every night all night keeping me from sleeping
>tfw neighbors always party with loud mexican music every night because they don't work
>tfw a bunch of bums, thugs, and addicts wander around the streets at night making night walks dangerous if your alone
At least I'm leaving this shithole soon...

>You don't have any public phones anymore?

maybe in airports or huge cities, but around where I live I haven't seen a pay phone in years.

take this shit to Cred Forums

Try apartment complexes.

Alternatively ask to borrow the phone at a business

What did they mean by this? Surely you don't have to pay to call 9/11?

>mfw I live in shadiest neighbourhood of Germanys 2nd biggest town and leave the house any time without having to fear anyone
Well, but I'm not a dumb 18yo alone on new years eve so I dunno.

I'm probably just paranoid. I mean they may be small time drug dealers, but they're usually protected by their suppliers. Atleast thats how it is here with the angels.

You're about to have Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton for president.

This is true. I done it to a police car when I was 15.

This. Explain the situation endangers your life, and that you require discretion for your own safety.

If you have cum that's the color of my skin then you've got dick cancer.

Nah, I think we'll just deport, imprison, or kill drug dealing shitheads

You do, they charge you depending on what you're calling about. It's only 10 cents if you're reporting a crime or something but it can get up to $5 for a house fire.