TRUMP hasn't paid federal taxes in 18 years

by using tax loss carryforwards from 1995.

That is ok legally, but the average Joe won't understand it. The Clinton campaign had this information for a long, LONG time, folks. That is why they were so certain to win.

Trump is stumped.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/7-tweets-by-trump-about-taxes-that-are-very-awkward-now-75b500ea4f45#.spvdrry8f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shouldn't you be sending hate mail to Merkel?

>but the average Joe won't understand it
But I understand it just fine?

>Bill Clinton passes law allowing major contributors to loop around taxes
>Trump donates to Clinton and gets the loop
>Trump says he knows the tax system for what it is and can fix it
>Clinton campaign doesn't want their contributors to lose this loophole
>Points out Trump uses this loophole that Clintons made to prevent him from closing loophole Clintons made
...really makes you think

That money would've just gone to Obama/Bush to give money to nigger single parents and bomb sandpeople anyway.

Agreed. There is no good defense against this. Trump is trying to be a populist who appeals to the poorly educated and those who have been left behind by globalization. But now it turns out he hasn't been pulling his weight and giving back to society properly. It makes him seem selfish.

How can ordinary, hard-working people who pay plenty of tax ever relate to this man now? I think his only viable option is to release his tax returns and also promise to close loopholes, pay more tax himself to make up for what he hasn't paid, and to promise to make sure that rich people pay a fair level of tax in the US.

It really won't work just to argue "but it's legal and he's really smart!" Politically, this argument will not be effective.

Oh look an uneducated idiot that doesn't know even the basics of the tax code. Nice try you low iq faggot.

> Understanding tax laws and knowing how to manage your taxes is somehow bad
> This is seriously the best hillshills have right now

Top kek. America is already about to become great again.

>populist
>the rich must pay MORE
Thank you for correcting the record.

Check this out. Trump's in a lot of trouble now. His twitter back record is a liability:
thinkprogress.org/7-tweets-by-trump-about-taxes-that-are-very-awkward-now-75b500ea4f45#.spvdrry8f

>oh no! tweeting is terrible!
Hell, the shit I'VE said on twitter...

I once went 18 years without paying federal taxes. Only try harps shills really care about this issue. If this bothers you but nothing about Clinton is in any way 1000x worse then you're an obvious shill. Make better b8 and then kill yourself

Tax loss carryforwards have been around many decades before Clinton.

The point is, Trump did not say that he did not pay any taxes and if he now admits he did not pay taxes for 18 years, it will look sort of strange to the average worker.

thank god. i want a guy who knows how useless taxes are. what is obama doing with our taxes? giving it to iran? payign for syrian refugees? fuck that.

>trying this hard

>> Understanding tax laws and knowing how to manage your taxes is somehow bad
That is not bad.

It's bad to not admit that you did not pay taxes for 18 years, if you talk about "corporations not paying enough taxes in the US" while saying you are just like an "ordinary worker" for 14 months.

>but the average Joe won't understand it.
i understand it ( well my accountant does) perfectly. i own rental real estate u fuking idiot. I and tens of thousands of Americans do what Trump is doing.
saging ur ass, u idiot

look true so what's the problem besides the childish witchhunt you'd like everyone to partake in?

he still pays sales tax and generates ton through operations. non-issue but feel free to waste more time on nothing. running down trump won't change anything about the tax code.

Average citizen doesn't want to pay taxes either, more power to Trump for paying good accountants.

Tonberry pepe!

>he still pays sales tax
How so? What is Trump selling that as sales tax attached?

Just ask the average idiot if they like paying taxes, guaranteed no everytime.

>and can fix it
But will he do that?