Hey /pol

Hey /pol
Ask a person whos very high up in the clinton foundation anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9xRhwmHBBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What building are they throwing you off of?

Why do you lie on the internet?

Larp fag

Prove it

If you dont prove it, then fuck you for making me pin this thread.

I dont
believe whatever you want
give me some ideas? anything that wont jeopardize me obviously

does providing AIDS medicine to millions of people make you feel warm and fuzzy?

>believe whatever you want

I believe you're a fucking faggot who wants attention on a bored day.

Did your mommy not love you enough OP?

Post proof or GTFO with your shitty fake thread.

Half of it was bunk anyway..

does it make you sad to read all the mean things people say about you?

Have you heard Hillary say things in private that would guarantee a Trump victory if recorded and released?

Are they really gonna stop taking international donations if Hillary wins?

Okay
Of course, more than that, she has enough dirt to be executed.

is she really an mk ultra zombie that sleeps all day on loads of drugs and only wakes up for speeches and such?

KEK

Does she suffer from a chronic illness related to her 2012 concussion?

How many people have been killed at the request of the Clintons?

Do you suck cocks?

What brings you to Cred Forums?

No, we're just going to hide it more since it's been careless before her campaign and we honestly never thought people would dig deep into our foundation, we really did think the emails would be the center of attention, which still is by mainstream but people are digging into us now.
no but shes a zombie in her own way, shes very smart too
Her illness is what caused it
low 300s
pol isnt really underground anymore is it? and me being me I know about this place, its the opposite of ctr, a common misconception is that people in ctr are like you guys except the opposite side of the spectrum, its almost the same except pol is more edgy and right orientated.

Who can I contact to pay off the Clintons so I can be rich too

what options should i buy/short to get rich quick?

>anything that wont jeopardize me obviously
can you post screenshots of a private team chat? Perhaps to CTR's chat?

You cant trust me.
Invest a lot of money into oil....
Correct the record is a separate entity, I dont even associate myself with it
Thats not to say I dont have influence over it.

Is it true that a website called armsfordollar.com has been up for some time on the dark net and was meant to sell weapons in the account of the clinton foundation?

I meant what made you decide to come here and do an AMA. I'm interested in what you have to say, so no hostility meant.

You must be low on the totem pole. It does happen.

is it true that the clinton foundation has been operation in businesses as gruesome as organ trafficking, human trafficking and so on?

Can you drink bleach?

No, because the amount of money we would get from that is nowhere near the amount we get from "donations"

It would not be worth the risk and theres really no point because we have so many connections it would blow your mind.
We have way more money than what clintons "net worth" is, ill tell you that, WAY more

Is she dying?

Some guy asserted lately on an MSM that their net worth would be more around 100 billion dollars, is that a sound assertion?

>Ask a person whos very high up in the clinton foundation anything

Can you confirm the following:

1: What percentage of the Clinton Foundation money goes to charities, versus overhead and compensation for the people who run it.

2: Specifically, how much money does the board of directors receive for their service?

I happen to know the answers to both of these questions. If you answer them correctly, then I will have some reason to believe that you might be genuine.

Yes, this is very very true, but it goes deeper than standard human trafficking, its a lot of kids, its a crazy amount of kids that are involved with it, its nothing abusive everyone is nice about it though.

Name the biggest Clinton foundation scandal that would make a lot of people turn against Hillary.

Is it true that Obama know about the Clinton Foundation and that he directly works for/with it? In what ways?

Are you getting laid off and that's why you are here? As some kind of threat to the clinton's not to fire the dozens just announced?

>Her illness

What illness?

Is it true that the clinton private email server was set up to cover up the discussions about the Clinton Foundation?
The CF has been laying off quite a number of people lately, is it because they sincerely want to close it or is it just pretending?

Why do you support such an organization? Do you honestly believe that it can do good in the world or what?

Hi Chaffetz

How do I get in I want to shill for CTR

Yes
its higher
For the first one less than 10% goes to charities, and the second I dont know, I am not on the board. The salaries that they make is kept private.
Sorry on this, im going to have to pass this up for plausible deniability
Yes, everyone is working with eachother, its more than obama a lot of republicans are too. The whole U.S government is corrupted to the very core. Truth is when clintons elected (she will she literally cant lose) your lives will go on the same, it will not affect your day to day life.
No im not getting laid off. There are some things I will not answer period.

Is it true she traded above top secret intel to foreign countries to make money?
Do you know about Dem voter fraud?
Do you believe the next leak has the power to do anything?

Have you slept with Bill?

Which politicians aren't corrupt (at least, not an active part of the globalist ring)?

Rowdy Gowdy? Chaffetz?

I don't believe you, post some semblance of proof.

>(she will she literally cant lose)
It's over asshole. Your narcissism and venality have ruined you.
You will suffer consequences as will we.

Hmm... traded for money no
Believe it or not elections are not rigged the way you think, there rigged by constantly showing people bullshit on the "news", More than half of voters are people constantly working and only have time to watch the news an hour at night or whatever and are constantly blasted with trump this trump that, pretty much mind control.
No, hillary is literally untouchable.

Thanks for doing this user.

Any truth to the conspiracy that Trump is somehow involved in all of this as well?

And I've been suspecting the cartels from mexico do her dirty hit work because of the whole machada (or whatever her name is) connection. Any truth to this?

>No, hillary is literally untouchable.
In less than 1 week you will be chronically incontinent due to cognitive stress. Enjoy your final days of privelege fellating Alex Soros with the pink champagne.

Yea gowdy, the pauls, pence, cory gardner, grassley, a lot of them are actually unheard of,

When you allow yourself to be corrupted as a politician your career literally skyrockets.

What do you mean by trump being involved in it? if your asking if hes corrupted as well the answers yes, hes bought out too but not nearly as much as the clintons are/were

Nah, the people that do her dirty work are apart of the government.

Well, many people seem to see through the constant bullshiting, given Trump and Clinton seem at a tie.

This thread in a nuthshell

youtube.com/watch?v=O9xRhwmHBBE

When I ask if Trump is involved I generally mean the conspiracy that Trump is knowingly and willingly being the fall guy for her; making himself look stupid and say stupid shit because He's bought out and wants her to win as part of a "deal" of some sort.

Like; Is Trump aware how much of an idiot he is and is he doing on purpose to prop her up, or is clinton just taking advantage of a useful idiot.

Why would you go on the internet and just lie like that?

You're fucking with patriots many of whom have multiple generations of family who fought & died for Liberty.
Your side faints at the sight of blood.
Either side losing will be disruptive. Our side has much more disruptive force than yours.
Never return here. Instead head to your safe room bunker clutching your oil certificates.
You are an asshole of the highest order.

you guys are falling for this level of bait and bullshit??? this shit is next level easy to fake

I'M THE CLINT FOUNDATION MAN NOW

you dont have to believe in anything

clinton and trump are working together--- it is exactly as you feared only WORSE

every answer i will give you is EXACTLY AS YOU FEARED ONLY WORSE

sometimes i will throw curve balls and flat out say no it isn't true

meanwhile im shitting in a bucket and laughing at how gullible all of you fuck tards are on this board.

y'all have GOT to be shitting me

IF
YOU
ARE
SO
REAL
post your fucking parking pass and your clearance badge-- you can't because you dont have them BECAUSE YOU'RE A SHIT BREATH LYING FAKE

Well, let's ask questions and see answers, we've had a few credible insieders over the last few months, this one might be another one

asking questions to a guy who has zero credibility besides answering a few complicated questions anybody with 15 minutes of google/ donors/ and article/news correspondent shills/ and the names of people on the board of the CF can shit out an answer to

i bet you believe the Xfiles too

even IF
he's clinton's camp why would ANY OF YOU have a reason to trust someone from THAT CUNT'S CAMP

how gullible can y'all be.

wow that really is a big deal, especially when compared to the constant shitposting going on everywhere else on Cred Forums.

Are you guys taking Julian Assange's threat seriously? Why do you still think HRC will win the presidency no doubt?

When you say he's bought out, are we talking Russians?

Or?

No its nothing like that, he is seriously running for president.
Not lieing
Sorry
No, because look at whats already been leaked and you can see how no one even cares.
Because what happened last night they knew about for months, they were waiting until the election was close and if hillaries numbers dropped in the polls.

You think it was a coincidence?