Donald Trump is a racist

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time. There's absolutely no point denying it, especially here on Cred Forums of all places. After all, it's the sole reason why you all support him in the first place. The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.

He says that he wants to take "OUR" country back and "make America great AGAIN", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. And when he says "we're taking OUR country back", he's talking as if America belongs strictly to white people. One has to really wonder just what he'd be willing to do to accomplish his goal of making America a white homeland again.

It's no secret that all of his supporters are racists as well, at the very least they're complicit in condoning it. All you have to do is ask the average Trump supporter one simple question and they'll tell you all that you need to know, just ask them: "When was America great?". I guarantee you that most of them will tell you that they want to bring America back to somewhere around the 1950s era. They want to bring this country back to a time where whites made up the vast majority of the population and blacks and other minorities were treated like dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I0zG7-DPew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well I have news for you fucking racist white bigots, it's not happening! THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE! The era of the white man is OVER! You're going EXTINCT. You're losing all of your power; all of your privilege; your influence is waning. And you're mad about it, you're so incredibly mad -- you're fed up! You just want to elect Trump to preserve and maintain your power and dominance in this country. But it's too fucking bad! This is payback for centuries of oppression under white colonialism. You reap what you have sown and I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you. In fact, I'll quite enjoy watching your timely demise.

The bottom line is that Trump will never be the president of the United States. NEVER! America will never be made "white again". So I suggest you embrace the brown and black future that awaits each and every single one of you. Maybe you could try to make amends with the people that you so vehemently despise and want to get rid of. Maybe they'll decide to give you the mercy that you never cared to give them, but I wouldn't count it. The white race is going to disappear like a fart in the wind and you're powerless to prevent it.

And before one of you stupid stormfag bigots accuses me of being a racist towards white people, I suggest you do your fucking research because it's literally impossible to be racist against white people. Reverse racism doesn't exist. If you're a fucking white male you've literally never had to deal with oppression or any other societal hardships. So just shut the fuck up.

Go away

Nice copy pasta
neck yourself

>trump is racist
well yeah

poor pasta dinread

Just as I expected, a bunch of non-arguments.
It's literally impossible to refute anything I've posted.

>calling someone a racist on Cred Forums

Oh no, I guess anti-Semitic and extremely racist people will vote for Hillary now

i don't know if this is a false flag Tumblr attack or a legit one. If this is a real Tumblr attack, i suggest hacking into Tumblr and changing every "tr" to "n"

I genuinely wish he was racist.

Nice """"proof"""", faggot. Do the world a favor and kys.

can't argue against delusions

Trying too hard. Next time be a little more subtle.

Go fuck yourself you dont deserve a new hitler, youre country deserve to rot

Racist>Criminal

wow CTRs working on Sunday now too, getting really desperate

this man is right because digits
posting in shit thread

>getting really desperate

America was great when its interest was for the people and not for the career politicians to make as much money as they can for themselves before they have to leave office.

Edwin Edwards beat David Duke, I hope history repeats itself. And you can negotiate with a criminal but not a racist.

White America is a disease that the American polity is trying to get out of it's system. In the final stages of the disease it's trying it's best to fend off the American polity's immune system. But the disease is beginning to realize it's losing the battle. Now it is just trying to inflict as much damage as possible. Trump is just the final death throws of the disease that is white America that is on it's way out. Good riddance.

the shill is not targeting the people who are actually racist you fucking retard.

Obvious bait but i'll bite.

I am supporting Trump because i want to see USA go to hell.

If this is a butthurt Tumblr user posting this, i suggest we hack into Tumblr and change every "tr" to "n", so you can experience the brown and black culture firsthand.

and here's an ice to the cake: I like being white.

The authors of transracial adoption studies have stated that no firm conclusion could be made of the studies from what I have heard.

You think politicians have never been corrupt in America?

This is now a thread about "black culture"

>he'll fight the banks just like Hitler

Good.

What's wrong with you? What's the problem with giving this country back to the Europeans that founded and built it? We're being silently invaded by minorities it's absolutely fucked desu. Build a wall and keep the Mexicans out. Ban Islamic immigration and bomb Syria some more. What's so hard about that? What's so hard about having a prosperous, white country? Do you car salesmen liberals like the constant terrorist attacks and riots? It's ludicrous. This country will be great again under Trump. Kek wills it.

Why don't you suck my australian dick you western culture killing cuck.

Stick to murdering the fetuses your wifes boyfriend pumps into her gaping fuckhole every other month.

Don't channel your impotency into killing the only fucking culture that won't let the world fall into the abyss.

If you're actually being paid for this, i hope you gash your neck open on rusty broken glass out in your shed while prepping all the bulls.

You literal piece of human garbage.

>presents something as a fact

Sounds like an opinion to me.

that's like, just his opinion, data speaks for itself if properly collected

This is b8 but I'm pretty sure he wants to take the country back from the political elite who fuck over citizens at every turn

> $0.05 has been deposited in your account

>Donald Trump is a racist
sauce? all of his rallies are on youtube. can you give us an example other than the 2 paragraphs that i didn't read?

tl;dr

I want Tumblr to leave, this is my right-wing safe space

>Donald Trump is new Hitler
Why do you think I'm voting for him?

>White America is a disease that the American polity is trying to get out of it's system
only to be replaced by non-potable tap water, non-functional sewage systems, the end of welfare which is literally nigger life support

talk about lmao. have fun in detroit: the country, browns

Donald Trump isn't a racist, but I wish he were.

I'm not white, but that's incredibly racist of you OP.

Does Cred Forums even imagine how I feel?

ey did you guys know biden is a pedo

reminder that if you don't sage shill threads when you reply to them, you are BUMPING THE THREAD and doing the shill's work.

fuck off CTR

and they're wrong. The data clearly confirms the hereditarian hypothesis and refutes the egalitarian hypothesis.

Little do you know that this country has been in decline since white people lost their standing in it. It's going to be hilarious to watch this country's economy collapse under all of the welfare we hand out to the majority-minorities. Watching the inner cities burn and starve while the minorities chimp out will be a joyous afternoon television event that all of the white suburb dwellers will gather around to watch. One black president and the nation is has doubled it's national debt in 8 fucking years. It will be glorious when the economy collapses under minority-majority rule. This world will always fucked without Europeans to guide it.

mhm, look friend

As much as I love my country, Mexico, I recognize it is not the pinnacle of civilization, and it needs some work

As a Mexican nationalist, a true Mexican nationalist, the concept of Trump in the white house warms my heart, why?, because it means pressure for the government, it means we stop doing whatever we are doing and start to work on some shit

And the thing that enrages me more is the fact that when someone who isn't Mexican says something true about Mexico we immediately want to kill him and his family, he's only telling the fucking truth and when here, inside this godforsaken land a congressman snorts cocaine in the congress WE DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK, our children and elderly are literally starving in the streets, there are indigenous communities starving in the mountains because we didn't even bother to include them in a modern society, our president is the most incompetent imbecile-puppet there could be and the controlled opposition is destroying the little stability there is, fucking communist and Marxists all over the place, at this point Mexico is more than ready for a communist revolution and the idea is not weird for us

So shut the fuck up whit your pseudo-liberal speech, save it for the people who don't like to think, while here in Mexico we live plundered and our people is coarsened by the media and the foreign propaganda

yeah racist against humans

hes a kike

CTR shill detected.

He's racist and ? Why you need write so much unreadable shit and still don't get it that we all agree, from all the world, that a sub-human spices like niggers should be purged from earth surface.

>Mexico has communist revolution.
>Becomes even bigger shit hole.

>Donald Trump is a fucking racist
Nice opinion there, I don't suppose you have a single fact to back that up.

damn this board has went to shit, it's just troll threads. I'll do what I always do and Cred Forums post on other boards, websites and the real world.

exit bag

W-w-why is everyone just standing there watching this?

this is why i don't let nogs walk behind me and why i will not help them if they're broken down on the side of the road, asking for gas money, etc. nope, not ever gonna relax

About 50% of the time I see black moms with their kids they're threatening them with violence.

it would be racist to help

Around blacks, never relax

>3 posts by this ID

How do you find that out senpai

teach me

Pssst. Hey, (You).
Hitler did nothing wrong

Soooooo. . . . Literally less human than even chimpanzee behavior? That's so progressive and awesome. She do she boo. I bet she'd be honored by Beyonce and Ellen Degenerate for being such a powerful example of why Planned Parenthood is so important - because of course, it's the republicans fault for trying to ban abortion that made her carry the baby to term in the first place. Dirty conservatives.

He wouldn't be nearly as ballsy as Hitler.
Large wars aren't a thing anymore now that we have nukes.

Trumps "master race of supporters" are red necks, right wing Christians, and autistic people/12 year olds on the internet.
Litteraly the bottom scum of American society that decent people are all embarrassed for sorry world.

>baseless assumptions: the post

It's very unlikely he'll be the hitler of our time. It's very unlikely anyone could achieve the terrible deeds that hitler had accomplished doing our day and age.

Deporting illegals who aren't given a pathway to invest into US society and getting rid of the negative ones who are already in the territory of a foreign tribe illegaly and masquerading as a citizen is hardly setting up extermination camps and killing in the millions.

Comparing people to hitler died in the late 2012s. Stop being such an ignorant child.

Until trump starts advocating for internment camps under the obvious guise of extermination camps and intends of ralling up millions and millions of people the hitler thing is stale.

Atleast he hasn't applauded the death of a person sodomized by knifes and killed in such a barbaric fashion, has not expressed a desire to go to war with world powers such as russia and china. A war you'll clearly lose.
To favour trump absolutely is foolish. To remain on the fringe of the trump camp currently is the most logical thing to do.

Voting hillary will mean voting in a war monger who has expressed desire to go to war with world powers in possession of nuclear weapons and has expressed not having a problem to using nukes on foreign nations with the capability of kicking the shit out of you.

Honestly I want hillary to win because I'm a nihilist who would love to have her in the position of president to simply spite those that voted for her.

She praises bush, wants war, will most likely if inheriting the role of first female president will be the last female president. And voting hillary is a great way to shit on people who will vote for her under the expressed desire of having a vagina in the oval office despite her intentions. Because being a female somehow will make her a heaven sent demigod.

Please let hillary win. I want the world to end and she'd be the perfect candidate to bring about that scenario.

>let's fully load a train car and ram it into a wall to kill jews
>let's completely destroy the train cars by smashing them into walls and ejecting jews into ovens in a cartoonish manner
>directly after that, let's say that another train car followed right behind the first, completely disregarding the 20-ton wreckage blocking the tracks and the entrance to the gas oven
the best evidence against the holocaust and muh 6 gorillion is reading their own accounts of the event

they come up with some weird shit sometimes

Why Nazi breeding experiments failed

>muh racism
die

But why is he a racist?

>A fucking tumblr raid is named after the DDay operations

Cred Forums was cool once

Are you implying that a white America isn't a good thing?
Colour me impressed :^)
Also, nice effort on the pasta.

Even Hitler would be a better president than Clinton. Trump 2016.

>wants America to go to hell
>want trump not Hillary

You're doing this wrong.

trumpfags getting redpilled. kek.

wtf i love trump now

You are not ready to experience our leafy ways

I wish I lived in a white only country

>very fucking racist

Being really angry doesn't make a valid argument. His businesses employ many people of color, Shitlery.

>he'll be the next Hitler of our time
thats...bad?

>daily reminder that:

1)Trump has dated a blackgirl
2)Ser up a club in an area that did racially segregate in the 70s, an he didn't do this, clubs in the area didn't like this, and he sued them and got them to drop their racial segregation
3) worked with the black community for decades

fuck niggers

youtu.be/1I0zG7-DPew