Cred Forums BTFO by the man upstairs!

discuss....

What a dumb creature.
Mixing abortion issues with different species and evolution. Refugees are apes. What is there so hard to understand?

My people are more important to me then some nigger in a staged photograph

Never claimed my arguments stem from religion. Fuck "refugees". Abortion is great as well.

So it's okay for refugees to murder their kids since they are a hassle?

Discuss....

> giving a shit about some fedora joke account

>refugee sandnigger kids are people
>blacks, the primary victims of abortion, are not
liberals btfo

Just ask yourself: are we the kind of country that cares more about a little baby, your own flesh and blood, or an alien whom we don't know, don't know who they are or why they want to come, an alien! Come on folks, believe me. We care more about our own children than an alien! God bless America.

Our women aren't birthing the refugees...

If you think you should stop your own people from reproducing and instead bust your ass for everyone else's kids just because their parents are warmongering idiots, you're going to have to stop pretending you are not a retarded cuck

(((God)))

>both kill niggers

I'm all for it.

/thread

If you think i am responsible for refugee children but not my own people then you are going to have to stop straw manning me and let us create our own ethnic state.

What is gold always glitters
But it still comes with an unplayable price

Reminder that Jesus was a refugee

The God of cucks has spoken

Amen

No one anywhere have ever said refugees aren't people.

Why do liberals create all these false narratives in order to ridicule them?

FERTILIZED EGGS AREN'T MUSLIMS

WHOEVER WROTE THIS SHOULD BE FIRST ON THE ROPE

absolute madman

1. Both refugees and fertilized eggs are people;
2. You cannot infinitely take care of everyone, as resources are limited, so you make choices - you prioritize some people over others;
3. You naturally choose your own;
4. Every person is equal before God in the sense that every person is indeed a person before God, and should be treated as such. This means any rights you hold also apply to other these other people;
5. You don't have a right to sit on your ass and demand that the state forces everyone around you to provide you a decent livelihood. You, in fact, have an obligation to provide for yourself.
6. You don't have the right to demand undeserved attention or care from other people;
7. Similarly, you have a right to have preferences for some things over others, as long as you are not blatantly violating other's rights, so preferring to be with your own is not anti-christian. Remember that Europe was the most Christian it would be during the time it was racist, imperialist, misogynist, colonialist, exploitative, [insert list of buzzwords here], etc.

I like how delightfully fedora tipping blasphemous this twitter account is

I can just tell this smug bastard loves to smell his own farts.

The argument is that we have no reason to be helping them, not that they arent people.

>not wanting someone to come into your country so you can give them free shit forever means you think they aren't human

race war now

This conflicts the Cred Forumsock. You can't even grasp the number of niggers there would be if abortion was outlawed. Shit skins out and death to nog babies.

OP...I hope you know that the dumb fuck who tweeted that wasn't really God. That was just some shithead writing his opinion.

But I'm pro-abortion.

And I don't mean pro-choice.'

A kid has a nonzero chance of growing up to be a criminal.

An aborted fetus has zero chance.

If you follow this liberal cunt you should kill yourself

So it's cool to kill refugees or are abortions bad? What is this tweet trying to convey?

Well they really didnt btfo us. They btfo ted and the religious right

I denying them entry to shin in my homeland is not the same thing as killing them. If someone else decides to kill them, thats on them.

Shit like this is why I'm voting Trump

MAGA

I don't think God is very happy with him being impersonated

Bull shit flows both ways:
If you think refugee "kids" are people but fertilized eggs are not, you're going to have to stop pretending your concerns are humane.

I'm good with deleting both. Abortion stops undesirable minorities from reproducing and Refugees deserve a very very late term abortion.

>FERTILIZED EGGS AREN'T MUSLIMS
This. At least there is still hope for the fetus.

>implying God exists

yes i care more about white people. niggers can abort as much as they want and i wont be mad

I don't think fertilized eggs are people any more then I think some jawas sandspawn are people.

My reasons ARE religious... Islam, a religion, has way too many bad apples.

potential white lives outweigh existing, muds, poos, and niggers every day, week, month and year.

>giving power to words and not runes
Absolutely civilian.

Fpbp

You have a right to live.

You don't have a right to reside in whatever country you want.

>white lives
>takes out minorities at a 20:1 ratio

nah, you better keep roe vs wade legal. fuck, boost funding to planned parenthood in every low income ghetto and inner city in america. do something for the aids/hiv/std rate AND prevent crime in real-time in one shot.

refugee kids are. allahu ackbar is not