How can Trump win the election?

How can Trump win the election?
If Hillary wins even ONE of these states, Trump will lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton-5872.html
coloradoan.com/story/news/2016/10/02/polls-fluctuate-before-trumps-colorado-stop/91291722/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298437-poll-clinton-tops-trump-in-five-battleground-states
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/clinton-trump-paths-to-win-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By sucking jew cock

you're map assumes H will win MI, WI, and MN...which seems unlikely.. particularly after ford announced they were moving to mexico

I'd replace MN with PA

>Maine, New Hampshire, Michigan, Virginia.

lmao what?

Look at the polls. Trump is losing badly in those states.

I think he will win PA pretty straightfoward, the 3 i listed were the maybes, but i definitely dont think she'll win all 3. All 3 of those states are heavily reliant on auto manufacturing.

It's funny because hilldog isn't going to win any of those or New Hampshire.

How can she win the election? If Trump wins ONE of the states, he wins.

>polls

I stopped looking to those when it became abundantly clear there were deliberate efforts to skew them in H's favor.

(like the last florida poll that showed Hillary up by 4 points.....but got 50% of its sample for south east florida and tampa bay...the 2 strongest democratic areas)

all my this

And she's getting Colorado for sure, so base minimum, he's lost.

Can somebody explain to me how Trump is within 6 points of Hillary in New Jersey? I thought this state was one of the most solidly Democratic in the nation?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton-5872.html

Why shitfornia gives so many delegates?

Fuckton of people live there

This is my fear...pls don't let us down rocky mountain weed smokers.

>Nevada, New Hampshire, Florida
>to Trump
Dude, it be easier to take you seriously if you werent so retarded. Nevada will likely be blue, but its hard to poll. New Hampshire might as well be solid blue. Florida is a toss up, leaning Hilary.

Then your autistic ass puts strong Hillary states (WI, MI, VA, PA, NM, OR, ME, RI) as toss ups. I get that people are stupid as fuck on the internet, but this is ridiculous. The stupidity makes me furious. Its why i cant wait until November, so you fucks start bawing on the election thread.

Yeah no she's not

Yeah, that's weird. Maybe the white people in New Jersey are waking up? I don't know. New Jersey is basically a dumping ground for Philadelphia and New York City, though, so its destiny is as a Google infested shithole.

Please stay mad
Trump's going to win and there's nothing you can do about it
You know its true

Obama won the state by 17 points in 2008 and 15 points in 2012. Democrats should be shitting themselves that Trump is this close.

Can somebody explain why Hillary is within six points of Trump in Texas? I thought it was the most solidly red state in the nation?

That's seven and a half points moron.

>texas
>most solidly red state

kek

Well consider the fact that Obozo has pushed a lot of immigrants into several predominately white/republican areas.

Yeah, she is. Latest PPP poll has her +6-7 in the latest post-debate poll, so fuck off.

That was before Cruz endorsed Trump, and before 9/11.

Cruz is the hero of Texas

>tfw commiefornia gets nerfed once they deport all the illegals

You actually think polls are an indicator of who's winning?

Well the latest poll says six, retard. I was talking about the aggregate. But even so, the comment I replied to ignored the 10 point aggregate in favor of the 6 point recent poll in New Jersey. Its good to see though that Trumptards can use reason and logic when the argument is against them.

Maine, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania are in play this year.

You did notice that the new jersey poll that shows a double digit lead was done in june right?

You cant be this dumb.

And the double digit lead for Trump was in August, so why exactly does that matter? Why are Trumptards so irrelevant?

lel

> H will win MI, WI, and MN...which seems unlikely

Are you a retard?

this is why the wall is needed

Then why did you post a (by your own admission) outdated poll? You should have just not bothered with an image if you didn't have a relevant one. Posting an image that contradicts your text is an exercise in stupidity and self-defeat.

August is old but not as old as june. You are also ignoring the fact that none of those texas polls include 9/11 or Cruz endorsing Trump.

You are just intentionally being dumb now.

but the polls are looking more like this

No, no you're supposed to stay in your little bubble. Keep thinking Trump can and will win.

I reckon this

Trump is going to win folks.

Virginia only went for Obama because of black people.

H isn't going to get the same numbers from black voters. She's going to lose.

>trump polling up in nv
>trump polling up in co
>trump polling up in ia
>trump polling up in oh
>trump polling up in nc

only one he needs to fight for right now is florida

Try thinking this time. I posted the image, and made reference not to the aggregate but the first poll, just like poster I was responding to, to illustrate how dumb it is to say a state is close based on a 6 point lead, selectively choosing New Jersey, when there are plenty of red states in the same situation. This is not a terrible complex concept.

And I don't even know what you're talking about, I didn't post an outdated poll. The Texas polls were from August to September, how is that outdated? In case you don't know, October just started. I don't get the odd obtuse behavior going on, its rather straightforwards.
That just makes my argument better. That Texas, ol' Texas, is less of a stronghold than N.J. is.
>Cruz endorsing Trump
Right, because a forced endorsement after sitting on your hands for months surely shifted a lot of Texas voters.

>Implying Hillary has secured the plurality vote of MN, WI, MI, PA, VA, NH, and both CD of ME

Nice selective opinion, Ahmed.

Like this

Someone post the screencaps before and after the 2012 election.
I wanna get a good glimpse of what the butthurt will look like

this is as good as it gets for Hillary

This is best case scenario for Trump, not that bullshit you posted.
>btw , you're screencapped for the collage

>CO
>blue

Oh my god, a blue state might be blue.

DUDE

Romney hates Trump too lel

Though, this is whats going to happen come November.

CO is as a blue state......

Hillary did just come out saying she'd be tougher on marijuana, surely that'll have an effect in CO? He is 0.2 points ahead there

>controlled opposition Romney is Trump

LOL

VA and PA will both go Red

He is ahead in Colorado

The only one that's even possible is FL

>New Hampshire
>solid blue
Nigger, New Hampshire is like the New England Texas, you're an idiot

According to the post-debate PPP poll, Clinton's up +5 in Colorado, 7 in two-way, so doubtful. Also she didn't come out against pot, Chelsea said she would or whatever. Thats not going to be reported.

Only due to the aggregate using pre-debate numbers, and a particular outlier poll.
No, its Iowa for Trump. Everything else is going HRC

So I should just ignore the poll averages that has her 5 points ahead?

there hasn't been a good poll since the 25th and Clinton/Trump were straddling even

Got links to back up those claims?

>i demand you spoonfeed me with facts

PPP post-debate poll shows Clinton ahead: coloradoan.com/story/news/2016/10/02/polls-fluctuate-before-trumps-colorado-stop/91291722/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298437-poll-clinton-tops-trump-in-five-battleground-states

Oddly, PPP's state polls werent added into the RCP aggregate but its national poll was.

Make Oregon light blue and Michigan dark blue and this is the correct answer. Trump's gonna win senpai

Funny, RCP and Nate Aluminum don't list those polls. I just want to actually know what your sources are.

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

>considered "toss-ups"
>Losing badly

Pick one.

Well if the facts are blatantly wrong, then we want citations, yes.
RCP has Trump down in NV, and about to lose it.
PPP has HRC +5 post debate in CO.
Dont care about Iowa.
Dont care about Ohio.
Trump was down pre-debate in N.C.
So, citations please.

desu, senpai

Florida's gonna be trumps
The only people i know voting for Hilldog are my liberal friends. Everyone who has a job's voting for the man with the plan.

>d-do my work for me

You do realize you just look like a fucking idiot right?

Because they poll like 75% Uni students in Austin when they poll Texas, we're not IL, our shitstain of a capital isn't big enough to hold us hostage

This is like Jesus in the desert, starving and alone.

The devil (Hillary) tries to tempt him offering him the kingdoms of the world. Kek shall provide us with a miracle, Cred Forums

NM is also a toss up
Maine CD2 is solid Trump

>we
every time
let these dumbasses think they're winning, it's beneficial

im not the one getting paid to shitpost

>he thinks im a ctr shill

There are exactly zero polls that have shown Trump ahead in Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Michigan.

You're a fucking idiot.

Please, can someone explain to me why New Mexico is deep blue, although all the surrounding states are solid red?

It's easier to run through the possible scenarios from the tool in the link below. Choose the outcomes of the states at the top to narrow down the paths to victory. The demographics of this country have been changed so much and Republicans have damaged their reputation so much over the years that it is now extremely difficult for any Republican to win in a general election.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/clinton-trump-paths-to-win-election.html

>New Mexico is deep blue
>New Mexico
>Mexico

As a PA individual, I'm seeing a lot of trump yard signs.

Hillary cucked herself in half of our state by mentioning Solar Panels without saying BUT I'LL SUPPORT COAL TOO loudly after it.

Yeah, there are a lot of Mexicans, I get that. Just like in AZ or TX.

So what's the real difference here?

Dear CTR:

This latest latest strategy is far too late.

The genie is out of the bottle.

Yes, you can disrupt things here with all the concern trolling etc., but people (normies) have already made up their minds... thanks in large part to what we have done here in the past year.

You can't reverse that.

And that's why you're seeing so little push-back compared to earlier times.

Soros should have injected far more money at an earlier stage.

Have a good afternoon :)

Alex

Arizona is right next to California, which is where most of them would rather be, so it's not hit as hard as the other border states. Texas is very big and very red, and the Mexicans just don't have the numbers to push it blue yet.

New Mexico has neither of those advantages.

You just do it for free.

>my personal anecdote about seeing lots of yard signs is more accurate than a statistical sample that shows Clinton is winning handily

lel

Could it be that... 50% of the population lives in those areas?

Dear Alex,

Thank you.

Signed,
A Spic

STOP USING COMMON SENSE ON Cred Forums THE POLLS ARE RIGGED REEEEEE

Quit using logic here. That's not allowed.

mmh looking at the polls in colorado i wouldn't be so sure

0.5 in 4 way race

He's looking pretty good in all of them, senpai. CO is the biggest concern.

Shills shilling so hard today. You guys don't get sundays off?

>Blue Florida
that's a cute meme
too bad it has to be put down because it's fucking retarded

>Virginia
>Oregon
>Rhode Island
>Michigan
>Wisconsin

>up for grabs

You are a fool.

Honestly how can hillary win?

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

You know half the voting public is going to vote for Clinton, right? I also enjoy witnessing the delusions that manifest here.

If they stop working, they have to examine their life choices

You're right, but Cred Forums has always HEAVILY leaned towards trump until very recently when CTR showed up. Its quite obvious most of these anti-trump posts are made by shills

Nice try kikes.

MI VA and PA are now swing states. OH and IA are solid Trump.

>Michigan
>Virginia

Those are totally up for grabs.

>Colorado red

map goes into the trash

no he isn't. most recent Colorado poll has clinton up 6, post debate poll as well.

Question for you, my man:

Do you think campaigns actually give a shit about Cred Forums? Is there a clear return on investment for paying people to shit post?

To me, that's the most tenuous part of this argument.

The polls that show Clinton winning are wrong though.

The only polls that are right are the ones showing Trump winning.

If Virginia and Michigan are up for grabs, then so are Arizona and Georgia

Cred Forums in a nutshell

CTR has plenty of money to pay some unemployed losers minimum wage to post pro-clinton topics on social media. It is happening, that part isn't up for debate. It's a well known fact that shills are being used by the Clinton campaign.

Surprisingly, the city proper of Miami has half the population of Jacksonville in the far northeast of the state, though Miami has a slight edge when it comes to the metro area. This is not New York or Michigan where one or two cities drive the rest of the state. The population of Florida is pretty spread out.

I hate this fucking Mongoloid

VA and PA are not swing sadly.

We need to go after MI and WI.

most of them don't get paid, they get credit for the college classes which they pay for.

DRUMPF BTFO!

#IMWITHHER
#MAKEDONALDDRUMPFAGAIN
#JUSTKEKMYSHITUP

i cant wait for hillary to win so i can immigrate to america and get all the white girl pussy i want

I think this is probably true of Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook, but I really don't think they give a shit about Cred Forums. It's a lost cause, and like a shit-tier social media site.

R A R E

If.

he looks like a muppet

Thank-you

>Florida
Baby Boomers still ruining the world. Why won't they die?

S A V E D
A
V
E
D

Are you fucking retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Do you remember Hillary's press conference against the "alt-right"? Have you seen Pepe on the news? Have you read the articles from mainstream news media outlets with links directly to here? Are you seriously this fucking out of touch?

Let me ask you something my man, are you literally fucking retarded?

>80% of USA red. Hillary still has a chance to win.

We're cucked

>Do you think campaigns actually give a shit about Cred Forums?

Hillary herself has had press conference about the alt-right.

Her website has an article denouncing Pepe memes.

Her campaigners CLEARLY care about Cred Forums. It's undeniable.

Don't be so deluded. Her knowledge of Pepe came from Trump's retweet. The Alt-Right shit is mainly directed toward his hiring of Breitbart.

No one has specifically mentioned Cred Forums. I think this is an inflated sense of self-importance by a lot of Cred Forums users.