Guise this time I'm really actually going to do it!!!

>guise this time I'm really actually going to do it!!!

I guess I'll get my hopes up a final time for this guy.

bizpacreview.com/2016/10/02/wednesday-hillary-clinton-done-reports-julian-assanges-announcement-tuesday-will-finish-396507

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/politics/october-surprise-thwarted-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Julian Assange set to make an announcement from his balcony in London next Tuesday, according to @WikiLeaks

From his balcony? Damn maybe he does have something.

PLEASE DO!

Tired of this fucking guy. It's never anything.

>Tired of this fucking guy. It's never anything
It could be this time though. Perhaps one of the reasons he's been hyping it so much is because it IS yuge. The DNC has already had meetings on what to do if they need to replace her, so let's keep our hopes up.

It's too late at this point to replace her

Yeah, it's too bad he will shoot himself in the head with a sniper rifle during the event. If only we knew about his depression

the supposed "proof" that hillary let weapons ship from libya to isis is too complicated for regular peanut brain americans to understand. Much like how Trump doesn't have to pay taxes because of his negative income.

That proves he is a shit businessman. Only a good businessman would pay as much tax as possible....I'm not the only one who enjoys paying taxes....right?

You should make a few billion dollars and show him how its done. Go ahead. We're waiting.

>protip: you can't

I can't because I didn't inherit 200 million dollars to invest like him

I think the announcement has been postponed to Wednesday. Can anyone confirm?

Damn, you took bait that wasnt even bait? Am I being 4D baited?

He already had a billion in assets before that, though.

Hillary's pressure goes off the roof and she dies for real next time.

Thanks to millions he had to invest. Listen, lend me 20 million and I'll turn it into 20 billion

He was already a billionaire when his father died, but don't let facts get in your way familam.

Master baited.

hurr durr you dont have 20000 gazilion dollars therefore you dont have the right to critisize people

then just go ahead and turn $20 into $20,000 and we'll believe you

Yeah but with the current oversight committee investigations it could lead to them denying her the ability to run for president if the evidence is brutal enough to prove she had a direct hand in international crimes/warcrimes. I'm not hopeful but we'll just have to wait and see.

If you could turn a million into ten billion, as Trump did, then you could also turn a thousand into a million -- so what's your excuse?

Announcement Tues, chaos and finishing move Wed.

DONT TAKE ANYTHING NOT SPOKEN BY ASSANGE HIMSELF

its a huge disinformation campaign and ruins wikileaks' credibility when people believe they say redicuilous things and then they dont happen

Legally, but that never stopped them before.

Hes an Australian shitposter, shitposting irl

So tell me where I can buy land in an area I'll be able to make money for 20 bucks or 1000

yeah fuck that guy

he should never talk

just leak stuff when he gets it

Dat filemane?

come on you shitposting leaky silver fox

drop some fucking bombs, i'm sick of you just blowing gently on my cock

Well, if I were an internationally known child molester and crook like Assange I would also be depressed at what a scumbag I was. He is certainly not to be trusted and it is likely that any information he divulges is falsified. I hope that the news media has the good sense to not give him any attention as we know that he doesn't have any real information!

kek

There are municipalities that will give you free land if you agree to improve it. Do you honestly expect others to do your job for you? That's not how the world works, user. It's up to you to make your own way in life.

Now he's just shamelessly attention whoring.

wew lad what an incredible record correction, that was worth at least 20 cents!

Like all supremely damaging releases by Assange, whatever it is will be ignored entirely by the media (the Jews want Hillary to be elected because she'll bomb things for Israel), and her comatose supporters will simply say Russia did it, despite failing to register in their tiny tiny minds how fucking retarded that statement is. And nothing will become of it.

Yes, Hillary should have been put in jail by now for federal crimes, and anyone else would be. But as we all know, the United States has no law anymore, and powerful Democrats are automatically above imprisonment. They're too useful to the cause of destroying Western Civilization, so their handlers won't permit it.

He just releases material. How can you blame the guy? It's not his responsibility to prosecute or end anybody. It doesn't really matters if it ends Hillary, what matters is only that he releases the info.

The only thing that would have even a slight chance of ending Hillbeast's campaign is if he relieves Hillary has to drink fresh baby brains out of the skull every morning like an orange julius.

How do you improve land with no money? Use your brain man

That's my favorite liberal spin on the leaks.
>Russia stole this info! Putin is with Trump!
As if this changes the content of the leaks in any way. It's also hilarious how Democrats and Republicans have completely switched on their opinions on Russia in the last few years.

They were already laying the groundwork this morning by suggesting Russia would somehow put fake emails in with the real ones.

>get land for free
>buy used tiller for $100
>buy seeds for $20
>buy 3^3 yards of compost for $20
>buy various soil amendments for under $100
>put up a basic fence for $200
>grow produce and sell locally
>expand to more locations
>add in aeroponics and start selling fresh fish too
There. Now go do it faggot.

top kek

The fact that so many CTR shits are running damage control makes me think he's got something they're worried about.

Makes me regret ever being a registered Democrat. I stopped that shit four years ago. Why was I ever? Because Iraq, and the push for Iran. Then I realized the neocons (dual-citizen Jews) were behind both. Which leads me to...

>It's also hilarious how Democrats and Republicans have completely switched on their opinions on Russia in the last few years.
Not a coincidence. This whole drumbeat for blood has been going on since the early 90s with the ultimate goal of putting the USA into a war with Russia, which destroys both. So why is it now the Democrats calling for war? Because neocons are flocking to Hillary. The DNC shrieking about Russia all day every day is literally their doing, combined with leveraging Jewish control of the media.

People act like this is an outlandish idea, but it isn't. If dual-citizen Chinese became major donors and think-tank managers and owners of 80% of the mass-media, would it really be a surprise if all reporting became pro-China, and all policy suddenly became about attacking the enemies of China?

We've just been hijacked as a country. Both parties are rubes, it's just the Democrats' turn to be the bigger of the two.

All the damage controlling shills itt.

They know this must be potentially damning info. Funny it coincides with the bogus ZOMG TRUMP MAY HAVE POSSIBLY DIDN'T OK I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF HE PAID NO TAXS...

He sold out and made a deal.

Hillary has been trying to get out for more than a month now because she's scared shitless. Pneumonia twice and had to be thrown like a sack of meat into a van on 9/11.

That is because she wants out, big time. She thought it would be cool to be president, just like her husband, but didn't realize what she'd signed up for.

The money that put her there is not letting her back out, and she is literally shitting her pants.

GLORIOUS!

The ultimate redpill for this guy is the only way he can take them down is if they take him down

ITT: butthurt americans mad about an irl aussie shitposter trolling the fuck out of them

That would explain all these leaks.

She's leaking all this shit herself because she doesn't REALLY want to be president.

And neither does Trump. You think he's dumb enough to sabotage his own campaign over and over again? It's a reality tv show rather than a presidential election.

Hillary has had her fingers in a lot of pies over the years, and she full well understands it's all shady shit.

She has no idea what is coming. It could be anything, and she's scared shitless.

I don't know for sure that anything will turn up, but I know she has got to be petrified.

the fact that he was able to shoot himself from 500 meters away just goes to show how depressed he really was

>his balcony in Ecuador

Fixd

Is he the new pope?

Tuesday the 4th is Wikileaks 10 anniversary.
Wikileaks has been attacked from its inception for its approach to releasing information to the public.

I wouldn't be surprised if Assange has a new leak ready for the anniversary to serve as an example of Wikileaks value.

Top fucking kek. You realise Fred Trump died in 1999 right?

He trolled us again. Hillary confirmed for next president.
heatst.com/politics/october-surprise-thwarted-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns/

>It’s unclear if Stone was aware that Wikileaks, according to NBC News, has canceled their Tuesday announcement.

also, only source is NBC
no link to a Wikileaks statement

>wikileaks twitter says nothing about canceling it

>its actually an establishment threat
2spoopy4me

Did he died?

If someone could shop him on a balcony holding up simba I would kek most heartily

Yes because I'll make millions growing and selling vegetables on a small piece of land. You are fucking retarded user

Very stupidly, he's been hyping this up for months and I predict it won't be shit. And even if it is something big, the MSM won't cover it.

The fact that he's been talking about dropping a seriously damning Hillary leak has probably prepared the Clinton campaign and the media outlets in the Clinton's pockets. They won't cover it and instead will keep hounding Trump for his income tax scandal.

I bet Hillary already knows what Assange is going to say.

Hurr durr Assange just attention whore hur dur
Truth be told he has to attention whore
he needs to stay in the the worlds focus
once he stop's he is dead