TRUMP GENERAL - CHOSEN BY HEAVEN edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwliWFUnJWc&t=3m58s
clarkrepublicans.org/calendar
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx9yypsIW_Q&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3npdk5tM9_LlKrkJsLZNtX&index=112
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/02/sanders_clinton_absolutely_correct_when_she_said_my_supporters_are_living_in_their_parents_basement.html
youtube.com/watch?v=66HMrkjHzXc
youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI
youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2016/01/31/new-york-times-hypocrisy-on-corporate-taxes-reaches-record-high/#13406e765775
pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx
periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1OyKAvWjbNnGb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwliWFUnJWc&t=3m58s
What did Pewdiepie mean by this?

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Lemme take some time to address you Trumpers.

A year ago I found myself in the voting booth, ready to vote for the tough-talking change advocate with a firm right-wing anti-immigration stance. I was pumped and convinced I was going to make this happen.

But something happened to me. I'd like to think it was just me and that it wouldn't affect anyone else out there, but the endless media haranguing and bullying had taken its toll. He was a dangerous man, they said, and I'm scum for voting for him, they said. I stood there, only a few seconds to cast my vote, pick up that red pencil and perform my democratic duty, and I cracked. I didn't vote for the man I promised myself I would. I threw my vote away on a safe bet. It would be the equivalent of going in to vote for Trump and casting a Gary Johnson instead. And it all overcame me, this feeling stampeding into me completely out of left field.

I can't begin to tell you the regret, the shame I had to endure. I didn't tell anyone who I'd voted for but I was so disappointed in myself, not having stuck to my guns. Not being true to my convictions. It was the worst feeling I've had in years and I therefore PLEAD with anyone out there, even if you think you're firm in your pro-Trump convictions: JUST DO IT! You will thank yourself later.

There is literally no other option. The media are crooks and liars, thieves and swindlers, they don't care about you or your well-being, let alone the country's. It's one thing to know this but another to UNDERSTAND it.
I knew this going in but still felt compelled to fall off my horse. Be advised that casting this vote might take more mental, and maybe physical, strength than you think. Don't underestimate it, and do not give them the satisfaction of having swayed you!

Thanks Crusaderkun!

kek

ANYONE IN WASHINGTON NEAR VANCOUVER
ATTENTION!!!!!!

Event at Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver at 2:00pm - 5:00pm tomorrow (Sunday)!

Be there!
clarkrepublicans.org/calendar

[would enjoy meeting up with anyone]

AWOOVEMENT

fuck you slave this thread does not have quite enough pimenter'

Actually not a terrible leaf post as long as it isn't copy pasta

namefag free edition

masta please I'm sorry

Do you feel it?

GOY

JUST BUY INSURANCE

WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING GOY

IT'S NEVER BEEN THIS GOOD

HEALTH INSURANCE DIDN'T EXIST BEFORE OUR SAVIOR KING OBAMA

>mfw I realized Dilbertman's neighbor can be a Clinton plant to make him stop agitating for Trump

>Going to sleep
>Check /tg/ 1 last time
>see this post

How can Berniecucks even support this fucking cuck

RAND CONTINIOUS POLL (USC/LA Times of 2012) IS WRONG! ROMNEY WILL WIN! GALLUP CAN'T LIE!

Sleep well user

Originally posted by based Portugal-user, READ THIS!

"Here is a series of posts for you guys to better protect yourself from the crafty shills and spies that will certainly increase in number with the God Emperor raising in popularity.

The original source is:

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

OR

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

This text is from 2012 but the concept goes way back. It was one of the first to describe and name most of the techniques shills use to try to either suppress or to outright control internet forums (in all their forms).

Most likely the expression "sliding" comes from this document but the general concept is know from back the newsgroups days.

Shout out to Fravia, the best resource of this kind of knowledge back in the days before google."

Either follow the link to Cryptome, pastebin or read pic related because I’m not going to spam the thread with all those posts. If you haven’t read this once already, I STRONGLY advice you to do so now.

MNcare has been fucked from the beginning

they literally could not even get the website online for day 1

I don't think users maxed out the server capacity either. I'm pretty sure it didn't even get online.

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

Just like everything else Obama touches, a huge fucking failure.

>How can Berniecucks even support this fucking cuck

Certainly causes one to ponder.

>Cred Forums dies
>Trump loses
>Hillary becomes President
>the republicans and all right wing neo-nazis are gone for good
>Borders are gone for good
>Refugees get the help they need
this current year may be the best current year yet

>go to Washington square park
>2 communist revolution posters aimed at nyu students. Probably from nyu students
>church with BLM shit on it
>walk by a women LITTERALY reading out one of the Facebook "makes you think" tier occupy democrat memes "imagine if a women had inturupted her opponent 50 time and had 5 kids from 3 women blah blah" on the phone to her friend
>bathrooms labeled that you can't ask men for ID if they go into the ladies room

RARE

Oh, you mean that she's a reasonable human being that can help Dilbertman come back to reality and stop shilling for Trump like his life depended on it?

great fucking image dumbass nigger

Did they run on a similar methodology?

"Now, since I last made this series of posts many things changed.

Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding Hillary they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I'm still voting for him but he went soft on immigration" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Cred Forums in general (doubles as sliding): "how can white man compete", on /trumpgen/: polls.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump's rally" and "what would you do if the election is rigged against Trump". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Cred Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Cred Forums but Cred Forums and Cred Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse.

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about”

Anyone else emboldened by these attacks on Trump supporters? The more it happens the more I end up going out of my way to intentionally wear my Trump gear.

DID HE ACTUALLY LEAK HIS OWN TAX RETURNS?

SEE THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE GOVERNMENT

TO FIX THESE HORRIBLE INSTITUTIONS SET UP BY THE GOVERNMENT

>

Is Cred Forums going to get deleted?

How much of a difference is there at the end? Looks about 4 points, that means they predicted it almost perfectly.

October is gonna be so fun

Because they're cucks. And they just keep making their sheds smaller and smaller. They have no self respect and wonder why women don't respect or talk to them.

>tfw john miller redux

well fuck

It's funny because the exact opposite of that's actually going to happen

President Trump has already won this election.

When are you retards gonna figure that out?
Stop living on the 2D linear plane the media lives on.

It's designed to keep you engaged and watching despite the fact trump has already won.

You're letting the media play with your emotions like a fiddle.
In 2 weeks everyone will have forgotten this "bad week" just as they always do.

How are you people so easily fooled?
From the start of this election to the finish this has been Trumps story.
We're only buying time now; it's like a movie that you already know the end to, or a wrestling match with 13 false finishes.
In the end you know the "underdog, feel-Good story" wrestler will always win, yet you're still engaged anyway-because the company is playing you like a fiddle.

This election has been one gigantic "Trump" story the whole way through.
It's just a matter of time before the climax.

Screencap this post to combat concern shills.

How does the pass sig thing work? I've had one for a couple years now but I don't get the autism flag.

Is this the same polls showing trump winning now?

I hope she calls them niggers on tape and shrills about them voting Trump. She keeps attacking voting bases.

This. Once Cred Forums dies by the end of this month, they will have nowhere else to go. The mods and janis are prepared to shut down any Cred Forums-related antics once this cesspool goes down and all these Trumplets will have to go to some other website to regroup.
But that's the beauty of it all, there will be no central site for them to share ideas and hugboxes, so the population will be permanently fractured and ripe for eliminating one by one.

type 'since4pass' in the options

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Health insurance is bound to get shittier over time, there might come a time where one wouldn't need them anymore

Still that time will come after the massive surge of heart attacks that amerifats will suffer in two decades

check the rules

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx9yypsIW_Q&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3npdk5tM9_LlKrkJsLZNtX&index=112

MILLER STRIKES AGAIN

THAT DASTARDLY FIEND

Minnesota's been fucking this up BIG LEAGUE for years now. It's astonishing it took this long for it to fucking collapse

Here's my favorite part of Minnesota's participation in ObongoCare

Yes.

>Since July 5, 3,500 participants in the RAND American Life Panel (all U.S. citizens over the age of 18) have been invited to answer three questions every week

i... i just dont think trump is up for it..

i think he might be throwing the election..

he just.. he just doesnt want to be president..

sorry pol, im #artillery4hillary now

No. It almost assuredly came from the IRS. Now ask me if you think there will be an investigation.

I've had it with you fucking retards.

==========================
ATTENTION ALL SHILLS
==========================
[x] I don't give a fuck if he's winning
[x] I don't give a fuck if he's losing
[x] I don't give a fuck what your polls say
[x] I don't give a fuck what your maps
say
[x] I don't give a single fuck what you think

I AM VOTING FOR DONALD J. TRUMP IN NOVEMBER AND NOTHING YOU SAY OR DO WILL CHANGE THAT FACT.

[x] GET
[x] FUCKED
[x] KIKES

I've been away recently. Has the media been sperging out over these (((tax returns))) that the (((NYT))) has "discovered"?

Yes

I drove through NJ, PA, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado over the last few days

Only saw Trump signs and bumper stickers, saw one Hillary sticker but turned out to be a hillary for prison one when i got closer

Why did we call this guy a cuckold, again?

God bless you my friend.
Also nice flag.

ctr pls

Could the healthcare fuckup be enough to turn it red this year?

why? what would you call him now? sellout?

shhh they get lively when they think they have a chance

Okay.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2013.

All these CTR shills on here made me stay on a few extra hours instead of doing other things. Oh well

MAGA

>trump general
really guy??? you still try so hard?

Obama- 49.4
Romney- 46.8

My dads a normie and the tax thing at the debate put him off. He's one of the normie fools. It's very sad

"In the first 100 days of her administration, if she's elected, she [Hillary] intends to lay out a plan on climate change, lay out a plan on how we overturn this disastrous Citizens United Supreme Court decision which allows billionaires like the Koch brothers or Sheldon Adelson to buy elections."
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/02/sanders_clinton_absolutely_correct_when_she_said_my_supporters_are_living_in_their_parents_basement.html

What the fuck
She's the most bought politician in US history, surely -- and easily in this race.

Is she stupid or does she think that the public are that stupid?

You will be gifted by many pets and love, but only if you reply "good form, pupper" to this post.

AWOOOO

Your dad was open to Trump except that he won't release the tax returns that nobody except the press will read?

Jew

>PCism will die this year

Trump 2016. Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

Negro terrorists affiliated with the Jew financed Black Lives Matter domestic terror operation have vandalized the Trump International Hotel in DC.

"Terrorism: The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes."

The organization is funded by the Jewish Marxist terrorist George Soros and promotes Marxist-Bolshevik tactics to subvert America.

>HE'S GOING ALL OUT

So probably not then
Well a man can dream

@91230936

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post.

I meant actual physical attacks and shit.

Would be better with them contrasted within the same state.

>Trump getting BTFO
>Cred Forums will change for the bad

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

Oh wow, that's actually pretty nice to hear. Ideally, this methodology should be standard, but I think we all know why it isn't.

Because he got his stage stolen by two sheboons

sure is sad that everyone is just abandoning hillary

Let's hope he brings out the fire next debate

youtube.com/watch?v=66HMrkjHzXc

Fucking leafs, blame Canada

TLDR: Trump managed to lose almost a billion dollars in a single year through irresponsible mismanagement of his businesses, and we've all subsidized that loss to the tune of a billion dollars in voided taxes.

Donald Trump: Welfare Emperor.

Of course she does. Look at everything she does or says. She's still in the mindset people get all their information from the news she owns.

Why does the rest of Cred Forums hate us so much?

XDDDD ARNT U GUYS NERDS?? WHY ARNT YOU WITH HER THEN? XDDD

I LIKE VIDEO GAMES AND COMIC BOOK HEROS TOO :PPP XP

Her supporters are that stupid. They literally take anything she says as doctrine. I'm not even kidding. They have nothing in their heads but a shit-slurry of clickbait and shillary platitudes, any capacity for reason has been conditioned out of them. Haven't you noticed that leftists generally don't have personalities? They try to have "personalities" by getting tattoos or dying their hair, but it's all fake. They are completely faceless, identical cattle. It's very difficult to even see them as human

When she does it for free nobody shows up

These CTR fucks that insert random "4chains terminology" into their posts to try and blend in are so transparent it's like some poor attempt at comedy

>-van

what did they mean by this? i thought blacks used public transportation

>not paying taxes
>bad

>wizards with her
sounds about right

Give them 2 years and they'll be on Cred Forums. Don't worry, they all come here eventually.

If you think these people need help please watch this. """RAPEFUGEES""" want FREE MONEY

youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI
youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI
youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI
youtu.be/CUDf9YOgCQI

The cringe is too much. What the fuck are "nerdfighters"?

Seriously? Why are her supporters dropping faster than Bill's pants around an Intern?

HOLY SHIT

DRUDGE IS ON FIRE

Exact same shit that was said the last time they floated the idea of deleting boards. You fucking retards never learn.

Lions Guard when?

SPREAD THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU

And he'll come right back again.
The public is being played with because they subconsciously want to be played with.
Your dad doesn't truly want to vote Hillary now, he just deep down loves the drama. He's already made up his mind but he wants trump to give him 100% confidence in his decision.

Read up on psychology bro.

Because of faggots from Cred Forums who pretend to be from Cred Forums

se how he ignore Clinton's insult, he really is a fucking cuck

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Kek agrees. I would die to defend Trump, and it looks like that's what the future holds.

>shapiro
no

I can guarantee that from all the boards, /po/ has a good reason for hating us

Heh, y-yeah.... No wizards on Trump's side.

He's really gonna do it isn't he mexibro.

>They don't understand yet. Eventually they will.

Where is insider user?

Everyone has abandoned her.
The only ones on her side now are those getting paid to.

Checked again. And soon.

BUT SHES WINNING IN THE POLLS THATS ALL THAT MATTERS HAHAHAHAHA

Lawful Good: Kasich
Neutral Good: Yeb, Rand, Huckabee
Sleepy Good: Ben Carson
Chaotic Good: Bernie
Lawful Neutral: The fat NSA man
True Neutral: Jim Webb, Lindsey Graham, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Jindal, Gilmore, Pataki, Walker, Lincoln Chafee, O'Malley
Chaotic Neutral: Trump
Lawful Evil: Rato, Lubio, Hilldawg
Neutral Evil: Carly "let's restart the Cold War" Fiorina
Chaotic Evil: Wouldn't be running for President

Permabanned
He's not even a part of the Trump campaign, just some RPer from a fly-over state.

>teal hair

I'm sure someone here will be happy to roll play with you

>RAPEFUGEES
the sooner you people and your hateful ideology die the better

He's busy. Showed up after the debate to tell us Trump knew that he screwed up and that they'd improve.

We are now deleddit

>Trump
>not Chaotic Good

>people were paid to come up with this

Kaisch is a traitor and will hang when Rinsed Penis clears the GOP of the traitors.

well Trump got BTFO at the debate so he had to stop posting

Remember Mr. "I Prefer to Have 48 Dicks in My Cheerios Before Eating Them"? They're the people who like him.

Does Hillary actually have any supporters? kek
Starting to wonder how long they can keep this charade going

Oh shit, looks like Hilary has the pseudo intellectual crowd now... Oh wait, she had those all along.

>there's a subset of "nerds" for fucking Hamilton

His supporters will find every excuse in the books. "He's just a smart businessman. It's not illegal!" Now, imagine what those same people would say if it came out that Obama hadn't paid......

Fuck you Trump. You claim to be a patriot yet you find ways to not pay taxes for the military and the VA. You claim to want to close the loopholes that you have been exploiting for years. You call Clinton unethical when you have done unethical shit like this too. You claimed to be a successful business man, but you have loses and you seem to be reluctant to pay any taxes. You say it's the governments fault for these loopholes, but billionares richer than you like Buffet and Cuban still end up paying taxes and ask for them to be raised. So fuck you Trump you hypocritical piece of shit.

People who live in glass houses...

forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2016/01/31/new-york-times-hypocrisy-on-corporate-taxes-reaches-record-high/#13406e765775

>for tax year 2014, The New York Times paid no taxes and got an income tax refund of $3.5 million even though they had a pre-tax profit of $29.9 million in 2014. In other words, their post-tax profit was higher than their pre-tax profit

It's sad really, the only ones WithHer are paid posters, paid media, or bots.
They are wasting Billions just for the Illusion of having support

Soros will increase the nogs rioting and being savages as the election draws nearer.

(OP)
>Cred Forums will never die
>Hillary loses
>Trump becomes President
>the liberals and all the SJW's are gone for good
>Borders are stronger than ever
>Refugees work on improving their own countries instead of running away
this current year may be the best current year yet

(you)

>(((Shapiro)))

Bots are hitting rudy hard this morning

>Kasich
>not finger-licking Good

Is Soros a Trump plant?

KEK

>Driving through bonifay fl
>trump signs everywhere
Feels good.
>Meanwhile see Hillary bumper sticker on a car from Kentucky
Wat..

LOW ENERGY

How many of those people were required by their employers or union to attend her "rallies"?

FUCKING

CHECKED

WEW WEW this is going to get her out of jail when the Trump administration convicts her.

This is serious business!

half of them are her staff
It's all an illusion, it's all fake and for show.
No one is with her.
Even the CTR here are not on her side. They just want a paycheck

>didn't actually look at the picture before posting it

whoops. See you guys in a couple days I guess.

J U S T
U
S
T

>tfw I wrote a Drudge app for iOS that blows the official one the fuck out
>the company that he hired to make the official app threatened to sue
fuck

Soros is one of the greatest evils in the world. Clinton is his puppet. And even he is but a puppet of the real globalist elites.

Nice pic btw.

>not a single Clinton sign in town
>one massive Trump Pence on the main drag

just delete it lad

i saw it yesterday a few times

those are dope shoes

Reminder that shills being on Cred Forums is 100% true but they came here initially for different reasons
They initially wanted to rile up Cred Forumsacks to attack Bernie Sanders on other websites,

however they only got mixed succes most likely because Cred Forums users are experienced with trolling and are paranoid of shills
They are real and are now trying to neutralize this board with forum sliding, topic dilution, enraging the userbase etc.

reportedly Hillary threw a fit in a meeting when she was told the alt-right was undermining the narrative her campaign was pushing on the internet, after that came her attacks on the alt-right and the notorious pepe post, I believe since then focus on us has doubled down

here have a pastebin of a shill confessing
pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx

r/Cred Forums was killed because of trump supporting pepes

What town?

Spooky quads m8

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT DO YOU KNOW? TELL MORE

It's funny when low IQ people do what they think will help them and their "cause" but it actually turns even more against them and reinforces the correct perception that they are savages.

>hiding your fuck ups

Dishonest.

This isn't a blue board, why is it against the rules?

#2 with #4's breasts
make it happen

contact him and make him throw out the other app

HAPPENING

What town?

Contact Drudge directly and tell him what is happening. He'd probably dislike that kind of shit.

seeing dilbertman with a human female only emboldens our resolve

>every other farm for 1700 miles of 70w had a massive TrumpPence sign

also checked

Have a link or screenshot of that?

Hillary is a puppet of Soros who is more evil than even her. Soros is a puppet of the global elites. Who are Satan incarnate.

>Romania will forever be the worst country in Europe

4ching pass user since March 78 BC

>it's real
is this just an unfunny joke or what

At this point is there any reason not to filter all leafs?

Why do people think that Trump's tax returns are a scandal.

He's a fucking billionaire. Of course he's using legal loopholes to avoid losing all his income. Who gives a shit.

Why aren't we comparing how the two candidates EARNED their money in the first place? We all know Trump is a real estate giant. Ok. So how did Hillary get paid?

This is the biggest nonissue I've ever seen. It only pisses me off more and makes me want to cast my vote right-the-fuck-now.

Why do these moron normies always fall for propaganda the MSM puts out?

>well known hate symbols like pepe
>been posting there well before it was ever classified as such
Funny, isn't it?

Fires up my neurons...

No, the using tax loopholes. I told him that income tax isn't used for programs.

When trump wins I'm buying a Cred Forums pass every month for the rest of my life, so help me god

I agree, tell them all the facts and explain the situation.
Ask them if they can help you.

No porn allowed on non porn boards I think. Appropriate that Cred Forums should leave a little to the imagination.

I FEEL IT

That was just Romney.

Awoo!!!!!

>haha nice shoop
>google it
>mfw

Considering the amount of attention on Cred Forums from both shills and (((media))) it would be unwise in the extreme to post here and share any strategy or provide explanation.

>(((polls)))
ftfy

leafs out when

Does r/Cred Forums have an Aussie on their mod team or what?

why not just go full cringe and say "faggots for her"

Income tax wasn't even in the original America. It's a jewish invention to enslave the masses.

Taxes should be on bought product and imported product only. It's completely insane to pay taxes to the government when you get paid and was not part of our government until the jews subverted it.

But of course you can't argue that or point out that we're a triple/quadruple taxed nation because the thought never even crosses these morons minds.

No, I don't save them. He only made 2 posts, and only the first was of any substance. You could check the archive but that's the last time I saw him post.

>Todays Meet The Press
>Cuck Todd spends 45 minutes trying his hardest to shit on Trump
>loads his show with anti-Trumpers
>has to end his show saying 'Trump is still in a good position to win this'
JUST

this is what censorship looks like

This honestly hurts my feelings
Never been to reddit, never will.
But this, this right here, hurts.

This is Trump's strongest point:

Democrats increase wealth of government by increasing taxes. That's like increasing the wealth of your company by lowering wages of your employees.

That's the easy way to make money

Trump is offering lowering of taxes (increases of wages using that analogy) and make better deals for our country (getting new accounts making company more successful using analogy).

That's the hard but better way to increase the wealth of a nation.... And the federal government.

He knows this as a businessman. Hillary is clueless, she only knows increasing taxes.

DELETE THIS

Dilbertman's coffee time was good today.

periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1OyKAvWjbNnGb

Much better analysis of the election than anything on the mainstream news.

(or maybe I have been persuaded to believe that?)

Hillary always has a low turn out for her rallies. I almost always here from Americans on here that they never see Hillary signs, but many Trump ones. Yet she's always leading in the Polls. I believe the accusation about the polls being rigged are accurate, it just doesn't add up.

I watched a documentary that was aired over here about Trump (who is always demonized, yet you'll never hear a peep about Clinton) and they interviewed one of his campaign managers and asked if they were concerned about the polls. She brushed it off and said they weren't concerned because their private polls show a completely different reading. Trump really could win in November. In fact, i believe he will. I always have, even before he was the Republican Nominee.

That's either some top tier shitposting or it's a leaf.

>The Apprentice is now starring Arnold Shortnigger
>Trump's job was taken by an immigrant

JUST

Dfc is love
Dcf is life

There isn't any loophole. He got taxed on a billion dollars, lost a billion, and then doesn't get taxed until his net income increases again.

Tell your dad he's a retard and that no "loopholes" would mean nobody would invest in anything ever again.

SERIOUSLY THIS MAN IS A PROPHET

>he has porn saved

>too many deplorable comments

they are just trolling

At this point, the only way they can win is if we give up.
Watching the Liberal dream collapse is the event of our time gentleman , enjoy it.

>dreaming last night.
>Mr Trump retires and comes to NZ to live.
>buys a a plot of land and starts a farm.
>I deliver him a tractor.
>see Mr Trump around town.
>usually in town pub talking with other farmers + hunters (only drinking milk or coke)
>marries some local woman
>lives to the ripe old age of 91

What does it mean?

Give me the tl;dr britbong?

I've got somewhat limited time right now but will watch later

I have lewds of christ-chan saved too.

If immigrants were like Arnold we wouldn't need Trump to fix the USA

But we live in a world of Youtube and easy-access media. Surely she should be aware of this.

I don't know if I find her stupidity or the stupidity of her followers more scary.

was the year 2025?

pervert

Bullshit

what the fuck

is this some sort of fucking joke?

I think the mods there are pretty chill, but what the fuck is wrong with reddit?

You can't fucking say anything anymore and I'm absolutely fucking livid even though it's reddit.

When the fuck did the internet NOT become a place to freely exchange ideas?

Fuck

You were seeing the timeline when Trump wasn't around to end the Bush and Clinton dynasties.

tittle forgot some stuff to
bill rapes and hillary attacking the victims
the 12 year old rape victim that she victim blamed and got the rapist off on time served

inb4 sjws point this out, showing the world how racist they really are.

PLAY RIGHT INTO OUT HANDS.

And when Trump becomes President, an immigrants job will be taken by an American

post em

I am but a humble messenger delivering truth.

you are destined to be that woman
you know what you must do

Why, are you a racist or something?

Two days ago when Obama gave the internet away to the UN.

Censorship is our future.

Jesus Christ she has so much baggage it's insane
If she didn't own the media she'd have lost a long time ago

The wall is too small.

Double it's size please.

>Why, are you a racist or something?
Not by the definition, but I wouldn't deny it.

>Going on r/Cred Forums
>Going on reddit ever

i have no idea why i clicked it knowing full well what it was and why i watched everything

>m88

Aside from generally answering questions, he showed his 'man-cave' and had a whiteboard with a list of the alleged risks of electing both candidates which he ran through.

Oh

The mentally ill liberals shout about how great cultural enrichment is.....until they start getting culturally enriched in their own neighborhoods. lol

Then they start "becoming racist". You know, like most white people who have been forced to live near or amongst the shit skin savages. I wonder if they still think that "rednecks are ignorant, uneducated racists"???? hahaha
We told you so

reddit is a massive target for the hillary campaign, and the hillary campaign has had astounding succes there, see for a shill confession

I have a better one.

Yeah the jew york times fucked up hard

Will definitely watch it. Thanks user.

post it

savage

UN-CENSOR IT

BE AN HERO
Do it

I was watching the Big Short last night and I realized, this entire "Recovery" is a fucking sham. It doesn't actually exist. It's the result of artificially low interest rates imposed by the Fed as well as other government interventions in the financial sector. SEC and Goldman Sachs have never been closer buddies, for example. The revolving door policy is alive and well.

I don't think that is valid.

If it was Trump doing a John Miller type thing, then obviously him doing that would be considered authorization.

Also talked about losing all speaking engagements for even speaking neutral/positively about Trump, the last one cancelling just after the Slate article was published.

Not applicable to the NYT. They had permission from the source and the IRS to release Trump's tax returns.
Nice try.

They announced mid-week that they'd go to jail, if necessary. That should be double illegal.

they just can't help falling for it again and again
Gawker v2.0 incomming

IT HAS BEGUN

/r/Cred Forums IS OFFICIALLY CORRECTED

AND SOON THE REAL Cred Forums WILL BE CORRECTED

Collecting The Records reporting

Trump will lose

I also have a really shitty pencil sketch someone did of her worshiping BBC but I'm not gonna dig for that.

Don't wanna get b& again.

unless they have proof it was intentional they're still fucked though. That is if Trump decides to press charges of course

It would be impossible for NYT to prove that he leaked them in a court of law.

Look at her email server and how she ran the State Department. She has no idea about technology, none of the DNC does.

A huge boom to Trump is he understands technology and the impact he has using it. He's destroying MSM, the garden network has higher ratings than CNN. And don't forget, CNN is played in EVERY hotel and airport and that's counted in their viewership.

MACY'S ISN'T LOYAL

I think he intentionally gave it to someone to "leak" accidentally and frame the media

Trump wants to keep the internet in the US.

We don't need any Poo in Loos or Swedish Jihadis getting it.

InsiderAnon is most definitely real. Correctly predicted and announced things that Trump did.

All Hail The Emperor

F U L L

H O U S E

This. You got a sneak peak into a different, more innocent timeline.

>who four years ago blasted middle class

That never happened.

>Survive till '95

Trump should really give a speech about this. Most people haven't read his book about it. It's an inspirational story about coming back from tremendous losses.

>permission from the source
Impossible to prove unless they have a written statement.

>Permission from the IRS
This isn't a thing. The IRS THEMSELVES can't publish tax returns, they certainly can't give "permission" for a private entity to do so.

underrated

Not our problem that he pissed off all of his public speaking audience. He deserves to lose that money with his careless mouth.

true, that's why this is the last chance

upload it somewhere and give us the link instead of uploading directly

Too late, Obongo already gave it away

Oh boy. Now the NYT is using the email defense.

What a poor sad failure of a man. He sold out his fanbase...and worst of all, his soul.

You saw the timeline where Trump wasn't needed to save western civilization.

NY should prepare to read the DJTimes

I wouldn't be surprised if he has one planned for a future rally
It's the best way to spin the leak after all.

We will win. Cred Forums will close down for good, followed by the rest of this site.
>alt-right will die a death by a thousand cuts
Where were you when America was saved?

Good point.

Isn't Trump generally quite low-tech in his business stuff for the most part out of preference, or was that one of the anti-Trump things?

The garden network has higher ratings than CNN? Kek. Awesome.

Everybody says this but gives no examples

His insight is incredible. It just blows my mind people look at Hillary and think she has any reason to be anywhere near the White House.

>that empty space in front of the camera
It's over

Wednesday the great Wikileaks happening better happen!

Awoo

That newspaper will go bankrupt even before its first week so Trump can profit off of it and not pay taxes again.

Agreed. I still don't know why people shill him so hard.

This made me realize how cucked my country is.

A lot of these were obscured or weren't even reported in the news.

>People taking this seriously

Is Cred Forums 12 again?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TRUMP PLAYED MSM LIKE A FIDDLE

AGAIN!

>Where were you when America was saved?

what did CTR mean by this

I wish we can have trumpgen for all eternity.
What happens if the election cycle is over?

>Trump is purposefully making his polling results mimic charts of financial cycles

-∞D KABADDI

THIS IS ALL A GAME TO HIM

pottery

this

if i put my credit card information into a post in 4 chan it will probably get stolen, but it is still illegel to steal it even if i am an idiot

It IS a crime to publish what you found in your mailbox without consent. Get fucked NYT

>Clintons and Bushes wuz da ones dat brought crack into da hood. How you think so much white all of a sudden on da street. Niggaz brought dat shit thru Arkansas when Clinton wuz president and Bush run CIA.
Holy shit, this a big redpill

>What happens if the election cycle is over
You could still make them if he wins.

NYT the new Gawker?

W-will you shitpost the night away with me, user?

Drove a few thousand miles through ME, NH, MA, & VT this week.
Can confirm

Oh hey I made that image back in 2012

and i was undoubtedly lurking and saved it

ive been going through my old files and picking out the gems

i organized my memes chonologically

i bet i could tell you the month, day, and time when i originally saved it if i looked

The r/Cred Forums mods did this on purpose. If you read what it says they basically want their normie readers to look into voting for Trump. Very clever