Would you date a redpilled Muslim, Cred Forums?

Would you date a redpilled Muslim, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bayan-zehlif-muslim-yearbook-isis-bullying_us_5731eea5e4b0bc9cb047fa16
youtube.com/watch?v=6JIuNJxiznU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if she wasnt a muslim

>redpilled Muslim
What's that supposed to be?

Hijabs are hot when some hair is showing

If she's really redpilled, she's an apostate, not a Muslim.

They pretty much all are, which is a reality the LARPers on this board are unwilling to face.

But probably not since they all seem absolutely insufferable and uppity. Not sure if this is genetic or otherwise.

Fuck no

Yes, please give me an Arab/Muslim waifu

>redpilled Muslim
dude...

Nah

I already am. She's not a real muslim tho

>redpilled
>Muslim

Pick one faget

>redpilled
>muslim
pick one

yes :^D

>not real Islam
>lefty detected

This girl was labelled "Isis Phillips" incorrectly in her school yearbook and sued the school

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bayan-zehlif-muslim-yearbook-isis-bullying_us_5731eea5e4b0bc9cb047fa16

Redpilled ragheads don't exist

i woulden't date any one who considers them selves redpilled

they would most likely act smug 24/7 spout shitty memes and never shut up about the joos

She is cute

>Would you date a redpilled Muslim, Cred Forums?
At this point, yes
My dating life is so nonexistent that I wouldn't hesitate to date a qt muslim girl

I wouldn't ever marry one though, especially if they're not white.

>But probably not since they all seem absolutely insufferable and uppity
That's a (non-boarder hopping) immigrant thing. Chinks and indians are the same way. Always too good to make friends outside their race group clique. No interest in assimilating for the most part, they're just here to take advantage of our country's superior education, infrastructure, and economy.

Probably not. I prefer redpilled white Christian women.

i would date a clueless muslim, i.e. a woman who is submissive, believes in God, but can't read, so hasn't read the satanic Koran.

then i would hold one-on-one bible studies with her, in between the sex and the cooking of meals that she provides for me. eventually, she'll be like the mother from Little House on the Prairie.

She is pretty cute. Looks like a Very good girl actually.

forgot to add: if you watch that ask Palestinians channel on jewtube, the muslims he interviews all seem like pretty warm people desu.

totally would. I heard they are fucking awesome in bed, and most have amazing bodies. Would love to plow a muslim woman's big beautiful ass.

Literally none of you worthless scum could get near a beautiful self-respecting muslima you basement dwellers
t.achmed

>Redpilled
>Muslim

Pick one

No because I don't want some snackbar relative flying over from Pakistan to behead me in my sleep. We need several generations of apostacy before we can even think about integrating the muds into western culture.

No but I will shoot her with great pleasure.

Fuck off out of here...

I don't know. Drop the Islam part and yeah. Middle eastern chicks that are pretty cute. They've got cuter hook noses than the Jewish girls. Especially Persian/Lebanese girls ooh baby. Only thing is that they're more materialistic than their white/other ethnic counterparts, and live off of daddy's money, since they seem to be the only ones whose daddy issues actually come from their dads sticking around the family, rather than running off.

Depends. What are the differences between redpilled and non-redpilled Muslim girls?

fake muslim, they may not show their hair
there are a few progressiv muslims I know, but fact is, I get my drugs from em

the mixture of southlanders with germans without religion are real monsters. Anti-feminists, reckless and anti system

youtube.com/watch?v=6JIuNJxiznU
easy money laundering by buying their own stuff, saw handy vids of em driving out police cars and crashing with it into jewelry stores

prolly loose a finger if I got caught posting this

this

>religious
>red pilled
choose one

No I'm voting Trump. She's pretty right wing shit. She hasn't done any terrorist shit yet and she always denies the violent verses I show her so whatever. As long as she's not violent

>best hair
>always covered by a hijab

>the muslims he interviews all seem like pretty warm people desu.

You sound like a fag.

>They pretty much all are, which is a reality the LARPers on this board are unwilling to face.

You sound like a cuck.

this

if she sucked dick and was decent looking then yeah id think about it

yes... I don't have prejudices against muslimes

It's a joke. The joke is that it's covered by the hijab.

Do you get it now?

>joking about hijabs
No because that's racist.

this is the kind of shit where even her parents would think wtf is wrong with these people.
not even mentioning that she wears tha shit so that her hair won't be a topic..thats the whole fucking reason..and giving her an award for best hair is just plain and simple stupid.

if she would have made so baklava and at baking contest and nobody really knew about arabic food ok..but this shit is what makes all of this so fucking stupid.

i don't even fucking care about a contest on a hs or whatever but these people don't know what they are doing but they got followers and all that bs and the world fucking sucks

What are you talking about, you sausageFAGGOT?

This

Redpilled non-muslim arab, yes

yes and skin her for Jesus

I agree. Islam is repulsive stone age garbage, but modesty is an attractive quality in a woman.

> redpilled
> muslim

Choose one.

That's haram

I would

Stop this "stone age" meme.

It's not different than "it's 2016"

fuck off leaf

Yeah why not, keep the Muslim shit at a bare minimum

I would allow this specimen to suck my cock.
I would willingly use this specimen for sex
I would think twice involving myself more with this specimen because family ties

That's not a hijabs.

You are not meant to show you hair.
She is a converted and if she go to Mecca, she will be beaten because she will not be consider Muslim

no

Can i have two? Need a cooking wife and a punching wife.

Good thing they have to stay completely covered.

>That's not a hijabs.
Literally a towel.

Iran?

>"OMG user I am so sick of the kikes! Why can't we just gas them like Hitler?! I miss Hitler!"

>Y-you too