Does it not at some point become reasonable for the mods to start pruning the obvious CTR spam...

Does it not at some point become reasonable for the mods to start pruning the obvious CTR spam? Do we really need to "just deal with" literally half the board being low effort, 1 post by this id brigade threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Why? It's in Cred Forums's best interest to get of conservative viewpoints. Look at Cred Forums. That entire board has Ben taken over by leftist scum. We're next.

I'm not really getting how you're simultaneously holding the perspectives that we should get rid of conservative viewpoints, and also that Cred Forums is filled with "leftist scum"

>Guard
>Wouldn't be able to lift a small child let alone guard anything
Why are women allowed to risk the lives of others because of their feelings?

I'm not saying we should get rid of conservative viewpoints. I'm saying that what Cred Forums would want. You see us getting blasted by the media lately? We're being called the alt-right headquarters.

Bump for truth.

Anyone who can pay 5 people (Hillary campaign can pay much more than that) can fill the board until it's unreadable; by creating 1 thread then leaving to create another one.

We need a system were 10 sage in the first 20 posts prunes a thread, and adjust that ratio if needed.

You can still get enforced conservative/right wing view points even if there weren't so many lefty shitposters. It wouldn't make much a difference, though it'd be similar to an echo chamber as many suggest. Challenging other's ideas, even if done poorly, is all part of this board's existence. If you don't like or accept that, then get the fuck out.

lol that picture

>Does it not at some point become reasonable for the mods to start pruning the obvious CTR spam?
Yes. They delete penis enlargement spam, they delete Nigerian letters spam. Hillary Clinton spam isn't any better.

Bump

You can't self bump faggot

what is CTR?

Nah. Let them keep at it. There are a couple reasons:

1. They're never going to convince anybody here, so all their time spent trying is essentially wasted.

2. We pride ourselves on free speech here. You can say whatever stupid shit you want. If we start censoring suspected libs we're no better than any other sites.

3. You can personally filter them if they really bother you.

"Correct the Record", Hillary's shitposting contractors

They should be allowed to spread their opinions, sure, but not spam them to the degree that the entire board is just filled with low effort shitposting nonsense. They're not sharing their opinions in good faith, they're actively trying to make the board unreadable

>Do we really need to "just deal with" literally half the board
I don't. I filter the fuck out of this board. Right now there's over 60 threads that I'll never have to look at because of the filters I use.

It actually bumped. Maybe not in your own threads or not many times over (twice worked for me this time, as I said).

Can't filter on Clover

Fair enough. I think the best we can do is report them though. The mods and janitors are ultimately responsible

>Engaging in meaningful discussion and creating comprehensive threads.
>Posting "buy dildos at www.dildoshop.com" or "vote Hillary Clinton drumpf btfo www.horseshitnews.com", then moving to a new thread or creating one to post exactly the same content over and over again, flooding the thread catalog with shit faster than you can hide it.
See the difference?

this is how we get rid of ctr

Do you hate Hillary Clinton?
Do you hate Correct the Record?

if yes, heres your chance to fuck them hard.
were trying to get an audit of david brock and his media matters conglomerate for illegal coordination and fraud. media matters is THE pac responsible for CTR and other organizations that try to push hillary clinton in the white house. if we take them out we will take out hillary.

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate