WE HAVE TO FIX THE DEBT!!

>WE HAVE TO FIX THE DEBT!!

>TRUMP IS TOO SMART TO PAY TAXES!!

Fuck you all

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
wnd.com/2016/08/6-5-trillion-missing-from-defense-department/).
youtube.com/watch?v=TruCIPy79w8&spfreload=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-inversions-idUSKCN0VW2OZ
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
youtu.be/p2NkjNvwuaU
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm–Leach–Bliley_Act
nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria
theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/obama-speech-authorise-air-strikes-against-isis-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We fix the debt by cutting the shit out of federal spending you fucking nigger

right wing retards

>paying taxes will fix the debt.

>FUCK DRUMPF I SHILL FOR HILL HE DOESN'T PAY HIS TAXES
>doesn't pay his taxes because of the Clinton government
really makes you think

>Tax and spend will fix the debt

If we just stop being a global super power, we wont have any problems!
Right on bud

And what do you propose to cut?

>trump is too smart to pay taxes
>what is business 101
Also, don't tell me that what Hillary's doing is the same shit Trump does.
>inb4 i get spammed with fedora memes

t. your ass

Paying more taxes will be used as collateral by government to take more loans.

Your welfare, you filthy disgusting nigger.

ITT: right wing retards have no fucking clue what revenues are

EPA, social security, the F35 program, for starters

>implying income tax is the only thing you pay
>disregarding property tax, registration of exotic vehicles, sales and excise taxes, land development permits, and a host of other non-income taxes

We're talking about the debt, not the defficit, you retarded maplenigger

Cutting taxes is basic money making, if it were truly illegal he would already in jai because he's been open about doing this for years

Theres a difference between increasing taxes on the rich (personal income taxes), and increasing taxes on corporations. The former works, while the later doesn't, which is precisely Trumps tax plan; Reduce loopholes for wealthy individuals to pay taxes, increasing the net paid by them, and reducing business taxes, so that more jobs are created.

Yeah im sure trump dodges all that with the deductions he claims.

I bet the federal government PAYS HIM.
This is only a couple pages out of a humongous tax return

Old people do not see social security as welfare. Good luck cutting that before they die off.

Trump is cutting taxes massively for the rich. Wtf are you talking about. Are you seriously this fucking retarded?

Paying taxes and cutting spending will.

Shit painting, the arm is good resting on the thigh, everything else is half-assed. Also I doubt trump has a micro penis, but liberals love humiliation so they'll project that in their ideas, "art" etc.

>take out more debt
>looks like you're doing fine

How much above what the law requires should he pay? :^)

Right wing retards have no fucking clue how to balance the budget. Every time you retards get into office, you blow up the budget deficit thus dramatically increasing the national debt.

>Have Federal Reserve
>Fix debt

Obongo is a republican?

/thread

LOL
Look at all these alt right pieces of shit getting upset that Drumpf claims to be a patriot and doesnt pays his fair share.
HAHAHA

Obama reduced the Bush budget deficit by 75% you fucking nimrod.

In part by RAISING taxes on the rich. That's why you retards hate him so much. Obama raised taxes on the globalist cucks that you suck off all day long.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

Having a small flaccid dick doesn't necessarily mean you have a micropenis. Having fat around the pubic area and being a "grower" instead of a "shower"

Source: small flaccid dick but ~15cm erect penis. Yes, I'm insecure about my flaccid penis and I remind people of this any chance I get.

How about the debt?

Meanwhile in Canada, liberal provinces are indebted shitholes while conservative states have the least amount.

But the debt went way way up under obummer

Hillary and Bill arent the same people but just like theyre controlled by the same people, Trump is also controlled by those same people

theyre all corrupt, and working for the people who caused all this mess..the same people who control our banks and our debt too

So you retards have no fucking clue what the debt and deficit is do you?

> while conservative states

>One man's taxes will fix over 18 trillion
Liberal Logic

Hmm. Makes you think.

All you retards really are too young to remember Bush crashing the economy in 2008. I bet you weren't even born yet.

When Republicans crash the economy in the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression, it costs money.

really does

buigger

that's accumulated debt, not newly created debt under each new administration

Don't bother. These retards dropped out of elementary school. That's why they're Trump supporters.

Well Frank settled down in the Valley
and hung his wild years
on a nail that he drove through
his wife's forehead
he sold used office furniture
out there on San Fernando Road
and assumed a $30, 000 loan
at 15 1/4 % and put down payment
on a little two bedroom place
his wife was a spent piece of used jet trash
made good bloody marys
kept her mouth shut most of the time
had a little Chihuahua named Carlos
that had some kind of skin disease
and was totally blind. They had a
thoroughly modern kitchen
self-cleaning oven (the whole bit)
Frank drove a little sedan
they were so happy

Still going to vote for him.

I have my Ballot already for VA and I'm driving to SC at my other house to vote for him again.

Feels good knowing 1 of my votes cancels out your vote.

>voting will elect the President

>fighting election fraud with voter fraud
Kek

What are corporate taxes?

If I double the debt and the next guy increases it by 75%, he did more than me.

But if hilarious is elected us Americans and a few defected leafs can help us kill Hillary and her vp thus the speaker of the House of Representatives becomes president who is required to be a member of the opposite party

>people who make more money have to pay more taxes
Wow, really makes you think.

>pay tax
>it goes to niggers and mexicans
I'd say he is pretty smart.

FPBP

The national debt is due to overspending, not under taxation.

>look at post
>not American flag

Dropped

And yet our debt went up...

lmao enjoy 4 years under a Trump administration, famalamadingdang

I find it funny that even the top %1 skimping on taxes they still will pay more in 1 year then he will pay in his lifetime.

Not by percentage.

At a time of debt and deficits why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

“Come,' he said, 'come, we must see and act. Devils or no devils, or all the devils at once, it matters not; we fight him all the same.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula

God bless you, maplefriend. Doing the right thing by telling these alt-reich fucks they're wrong isn't always easy. God speed.

Lol right wing retards.

Almost like the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts and fuckups don't stop as soon as he leaves office. Pic related.

>required to be a member of the opposite party
That is false

Thanks. I suspect it's mostly Russian shills. Putin desperately wants Trump to win so America collapses.

I get that a lot of these right wing retards are NEETS who have never paid taxes in their pathetic lives, but even they should understand it's fucked up that Trump hasn't paid federal taxes in 20 years.

Fuck off, this is our containment board.

You mean republicans reduced our deficit. Obama wanted to increase spending to spur the economy but the republicans cockblocked him. Why haven't we genocided leafs yet?

I'm sorry, did you just say this is your safe space?

Percentage of previous debt means nothing. Maybe if you didn't suck at math or economic you'll realize that that.

14 posts by this ID.

I'm only getting warmed up.

So we may have to kill more politicians in the future works for me

To encourage them to invest in building new businesses, create new jobs, and stimulate the economy...

LOL AHAHAHAH. Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower.

Seriously you right wing retards are fucking clueless.

Seriously you fucking morons have no fucking clue that wars and massive military spending is expensive.

You also are too fucking retarded to understand what revenues are and that tax cuts reduce them.

Fucking morons. No wonder Trump is losing. Look at the bucktooths he has on his side.

You didn't actually refute his argument. Percentage based on a changing total is an incredibly misleading metric. The way to interpret this graph is that Obama has been increasing spending at 1.3%/yr from a baseline which included the bank bailouts.

I really hope you're getting paid for this zealous shilling.

LOL AHAHAHAHA RICH PEOPLE NEED MORE MONEY?

You right wing retards are the biggest cucks I've ever seen in my life.

People are attacking Trump for the fact that he said he doesn't pay any taxes (and that he bragged it's because he is a smart person). While he definitely went about it in the wrong way, it should have gotten you thinking: "Well, if Donald Trump is a 1% and he pays nothing in taxes, what's to say that any of them pay their taxes?" In all likelihood, it's probably the exact same story for the vast majority, if not all of them. They know all of the loopholes, they have huge swathes of lawyers and experts that help to make sure they pay as little (or in Trumps' case nothing) as possible when it comes to taxes. Trump said a LONG time ago that while he is cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires, he is also going to make it harder for them to get by without paying them. That's the trade-off, and it seems pretty good to me. They don't want to give such a huge chunk of their profits to a government that so notoriously mishandles money. A government that "loses" trillions of dollars. (source: wnd.com/2016/08/6-5-trillion-missing-from-defense-department/). I know I will get plenty of replies from shills but all I've done is laid out facts and made a point about something that should have been obvious already.

bazinga

>offshore havens

yup, how about we close these down by lowering taxes for the rich? :^)

It's a well known fact that Republicans are massive spenders. Look at the chart.Trump's tax cuts for the rich will blow up the budget deficit but you retards don't care because you're cucks for the top 0.1%.

You retards are too stupid to understand that tax cuts for the rich blow up the budget deficit. BASED BILL CLINTON left the right wing retard Republicans a $230 BILLION budget surplus and they squandered it year 1.

Republicans can't be trusted with money.

Millionaires and billionaires need more money. Increasing the minimum wage? No way!

Right wing retard priorities...

Meanwhile Obama raised taxes on the rich and the Obama economy created 15 million jobs.

Bush cut taxes and created 1 million jobs.

Just face it, you've been programmed to obey your globalist masters.

You're so fucking retarded OP.

pls watch
youtube.com/watch?v=TruCIPy79w8&spfreload=1

>just vote for a Democrat and receive SS when you're working till 85 :)

I'm sorry. Your labeling is off. Those blue and red regions should be labeled "Neo-liberal globalists" as that is the only party in our country. Trump is a nationalist so if you believe the trend is based on party, it would make sense to elect Trump as he represents a new party.

1 to 2.5 is 150% increase. 100 to 200 is 100% lets talk about how using percentages is misleading

Canadian correcting the record

I'm of the mid that taxes should be raised for the rich, cut on businesses and independent contractors, cut for middle class and kept low for the poor. We should cut spending, no more 20000 dollar mini fridge and 74 dollar ice cube trays for government buildings. I get the impression we could spend much wiser on our military and foreign aid as well.

I'm not an economist though.

> Trump is a nationalist

AHAHAHAHAHAH

A nationalist who floods the country with foreign workers.

>this guy again

protip no one cares, we just want to lynch niggers

pic related

Trump wants to end the deductions he uses to eliminate his tax burden.

$10,000 toilet seats and $400,000 camel statues are absolutely ESSENTIAL to superpower status, goy.

Let's talk about how Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower and reduced the budget deficit by 75% .

Let's also talk about how inheriting the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression costs money. When was the last time a Republican president reduced the budget deficit over his term? Go ahead. I'll wait. Guaranteed you fucking fail answer this simple question.

Consolidate federal agencies. We don't need the ATF, FBI, Federal Marshals, DEA, all doing basically the same job. Just have one fucking agency in charge of law enforcement. Same for environmental issues, education, etc. Would save money, and increase efficiency.

Yeah states. This place is getting annexed once trump gets in. Might as well start calling them to what they're going to be called in the near future.

Corporations make $1.6 TRILLION in profits per quarter. They only pay taxes on their profits, not revenues like individuals do. Seriously why the fuck do corporations need their taxes cut?

When was the last time a leafposter made a post that wasn't utter shit? Go ahead. I'll wait. Guaranteed you fucking fail answer this simple question.

Pay debts with taxes.
Good goy!!

This is correct

My name is Obama Leaf.

no one cares nigger

Literally 1 PC (Progressive Conservative) provincial govt in the entire country. Manitoba. And they just won this year.

inb4 but muh brad fence

SK is a shithole seriously who the fuck would even want to live there.

You just loved Harper because he flooded the country with Temporary Foreign Workers.

Yes, and his tie is made in China. He knows this. He worked with the system the government allowed him to get. He knows he would be outcompeted otherwise. Unlike Hillary, Trump isn't going to drag us into another Iraq war.

Today.

Every day I destroy you right wing retards and you get triggered beyond all repair (tbar).

Now you answer my question you cowardly little right wing bitch.

When was the last time a Republican president reduced the budget deficit over his term? Go ahead. I'll wait. Guaranteed you fucking fail to answer this simple question.

The National debt is $20,000,000,000,000 you fucking nigger. If the National debt was in this instance frozen and never increased again, every breathing person in this fucking Country would still have to pay $60,000

Dear CTR:

This latest latest strategy is far too late.

The genie is out of the bottle.

Yes, you can disrupt things here with all the concern trolling etc., but people (normies) have already made up their minds... thanks in large part to what we have done here in the past year.

You can't reverse that.

And that's why you're seeing so little push-back compared to earlier times.

Soros should have injected far more money at an earlier stage.

Have a good afternoon :)

Alex

>15% flat tax for all businesses large and small
>A bad thing

Pick one.

>Unlike Hillary, Trump isn't going to drag us into another Iraq war.

Republican president
Republican House
Republican Senate

launched the Iraq War. Liberals were called unpatriotic for opposing it.

But according to right wing retards, Hillary made alt-right top conservative thinker Dubya Bush do it.

Seriously are you right wing retards 5 years old?

>1 post by this ID

And whats your excuse for Libya and Syria and the creation of ISIL/ISIS? Fucking brain dead Clinton cock suckers.

Massive multinational billion dollar corporations that make billions in profits should get a massive tax cut.

And then you retards have the audacity to claim you're not globalist cucks.

They were shitholes before Obama. They'll be shitholes after Obama.

I understand you right wing retards care more about Iraq, Syria, Libya, Israel than you do America but seriously this is why you retards can't have any power. You'll gladly spend trillions of dollars and send thousands of Americans to die for your precious Middle East wars.

To bring corporations piles of cash from overseas to the US.

ISIS exists because instead of going to school some kids got bombed for eight years, then they became adults.

Not having any weapons of mass destruction was kind of a big deal.

Everyone wanted out of Iraq, but we destroyed their government and they couldn't get over sectarian stuff, so the people willing to kill people got to make the rules

Like I said, you're globalist cucks who are nothing more than useful idiots for corporations and billionaires.

Are you talking about the billion dollar corporations that head quarter overseas to avoid paying taxes here in the first place? You are obviously not a small business owner and know nothing about owning a business.

Except insufficient normies have made up their minds.

This close to the finish line and Trump self destructs.

Fuck man.

You're making too much sense for these retards.

You mean the GOP's invasion of Iraq had long-term consequences and destabilized the region?

But fuck Obama for not invading Syria amirite!

I too, claim legal tax deductions.
CTR, have you not paid taxes before?

So you are denying the Obama administration and Secretary of State Clinton armed ISIS/ISIL?

>You can't make this shit up

Do you have any idea whatsoever as to how the modern economy works?

Are you one of those people that thinks the national economy is similar to a household economy? Do you lack any mode of conceptual thought?

The country's fiscal system is based on debt. Our hedge against a default on that debt is the deadliest military in the world. Thus, the economy is intrinsically linked with military spending and war.

Have you not figured out that the US military is basically a welfare program/scholarship program for poor people?

Do you honestly think there is any feasible way to pay off a debt in the trillions of dollars? Do you have any idea how much money that is? That money doesn't exist in reality. It only exists as an idea, the economy is purely conceptual because it isn't based on anything tangible like gold or silver. It's all a dream, as long as we agree money has value, it has value.

Take your home economics 101 bullshit back to Canada, and let us worry about maintaining the most stable reserve currency in history, you fucking leaf.

Can't trust a nigger-lover like drumpf. The only person I can trust is Hillary, She was a goldwater girl after all. #ImWithHer

>Are you talking about the billion dollar corporations that head quarter overseas to avoid paying taxes here in the first place?

Yeah why do Republicans keep voting against Democratic bills that would stop this and block corporate inversion? Cause you're cucks for the billionaires. Nothing more.

You know there are poster id's right? You are replying to yourself...

You forgot the part where that budget surplus was thanks to a republican congress.

>person loses $30 million on an investment in 2015
>same person makes $10 million on investments in 2016
>liberals think they should be taxed as if they made a $10 million profit, when in reality they're still $20 million in the red.

Liberal logic everyone

Are you retards really so fucking retarded? Obama was not the founder of ISIS. Even Trump admitted he was retarded on that. Obama has killed more Islamic terrorists than any American president and you retards hate him for it. Obama is demolishing ISIS right now.

Seriously there's a band of 30,000 pirates in the middle east and you retards shit your pants over it all day long. All ISIS has proven is that you right wingers are the most easily frightened people on the planet.

name one bill

You realize that when Clinton left office, the US was 12 years away from eliminating the national debt right.

Seriously it's like you're all 5 year old retard downies.

I was responding to someone else in both of those posts.

(You)
(You)

Are you fucking handicapped?

12 years away if the dot com bubble hadnt burst.

Who exactly do you think we arming against Assad? How fucking dense are you? Obama admitted to arming ISIL and training them during a press conference.

meant to reply to

AHAHHHHAHA no it wasn't.

It was the 1993 Omnibus budget you moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

BASED BILL CLINTON LEFT TOP CONSERVATIVE THINKER DUBYA BUSH AND HIS GOP CONGRESS A $230 BILLION BUDGET SURPLUS. WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?

>implying Obama doesn't want to keep the conflict going for years
>implying a roving band of raping murderers in control of hundreds of millions of dollars worth of oil isn't a problem
>not understanding why Bashar al'Assad is being ousted in the first place

Do you just repeat everything you hear on television?

I don't know precisely what you're talking about, in Syria?
But they've stolen a lot of equipment from the Iraqi army and they sell oil to Russia and Turkey, which is were they get financing, a long with the classic looting and ransoms.

What the fuck is Trump going to do about that mister?

"Stop Corporate Earnings Stripping Act of 2016"

Done.

Now you kill yourself.

House Democrats introduce bill to curb company tax inversions
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-inversions-idUSKCN0VW2OZ

>right wing retards

They're suckers, just like all the other chumps he's lied to and stolen from over the years.

muh dot com meme ahahaaha.

Yeah those tax cuts had nothing to do with it.

Fucking right wing retards every time.

The muh dot com meme ahahahaha. Gets me every time. LOL.

>Your welfare, you filthy disgusting nigger.

You mean wealthy people's welfare where taxpayers subsidize Trump's billion dollar losses for 20 years?

>Obama admitted to arming ISIL and training them during a press conference.

No he didn't. You right wing retards are fucking insane. This is why you're unemployed 400 pound losers.

They trained literally 5 moderates. pic related

>implying nothing changes at all in 12 years time

You realize it was Clinton who fomented the 2008 collapse in the first place right? Because he allowed lenders to give free mortgage gibs to minorities without proof of income?

Trumps Chumps

The 1 time you can actually invest your money in Trump's company. This happens. Lol.

Why would they include racehorses? I assume they represent only a tiny fraction of the $32 trillion.

You post like an idiot.

Typical right wing retard dindu nuffins.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

America should tax the rich AND abolish the welfare system.
The fact is that there too many parasites in US.

Its like he's a scam down to his heart.

Its a real life Eric Cartman vs Wendy election.

Yeah that was my mistake, don't know what I was seeing there.

youtu.be/p2NkjNvwuaU

Treating the symptoms not the cause.

>The fact is that there too many parasites in US.

Trump is the biggest of all.

sign this petition if youre sick and tired of this shill slide threads. lets fuck up ctr and david brock.

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

That's a good point. Someone who is good at keeping his money from being taken would probably be good at fixing our debt.

>CTR shill starts thread and doesn't reply to it.

>You mean wealthy people's welfare where taxpayers subsidize Trump's billion dollar losses for 20 years?
This isn't how taxes work, is it?

He paid taxes on that billion when he earned it, then he lost it and instead of getting his tax money back he got tax credit instead, which he's been using since.

He's one of the many, but not the biggest.
Israel is.Just check how much money US gives them every year.

Stop moving the goal posts, it's Clinton that keeps doing horrific things in the Middle East. Trump is against it and nation building. No matter what happens, he wants to secure our borders. And the real why it matters is because it reaches Europe and the US eventually. Germany will be minority German by 2050.

1 time I posted that chart, a right wing retard goes, ya but show it after 2005.

The company went bankrupt and the stock was delisted...

These retards are fucking entertaining as hell. But the fact that they can vote is America's greatest liability.

The cause is corporate greed knows no bounds. Stop being a globalist cuck.

spend less

problem solved

Every argument you make uses the pretense of an ad hominem. You have no historical context with any of your vapid, childish statements. This is why you are unconvincing, and unappealing.

You sound like a college freshman who just turned on MSNBC for the first time and decided that's all you needed to know.

I suppose you'd rather just have everyone cucked into the rental Jew for the rest of their lives? Your link has nothing to do with Clinton's policies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm–Leach–Bliley_Act

Here, learn something. It's like you need to be spoon fed history, you are like a little baby.

that's why pol hates obama so much. he said mean things to israel

Who said it was, leaf? I said you post like an idiot.

Redditors are cancer. You guys are so low energy it's sad. You niggers don't even like Hillary so instead of building enthusiastic support for your candidate you spend all your time lashing out at the cool kids.

Every time you fags post here you are angry. Go be haters and losers on reddit.

or just cut spending

you cant get blood from a rock

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm–Leach–Bliley_Act

AHAHAHAHHAA

A BILL NAMED AFTER THE 3 REPUBLICANS WHO WROTE IT.

YOU FUCKING MORON YOU'RE DESTROYING YOURSELF.

Go and search archive this image and you'll see that I posted it before.

Take your pills leaf

low energy_? who the fuck use low energy in this day?

ffs annon who is paying for all that fat your body own?

I'm pretty sure 90% of pol would nuke Israel into oblivion if they had a chance.

Obama care, welfare and food stamps which people abuse. All it does is make people government slaves. Which is what the democrat party wants so go figure.

triggered

>shitposting this hard

i wonder what have trump done in all his life to get there.

dont worry you will hear them all when killary win.

stay delusional, you fucking burger fuckboi.

How pissed are you right wing retards gunna be when the job report comes out this friday and the obama economy will continue to boom!

You retarded losers are running out of excuses for being unemployed.

>25% of this thread is one leaf reposting old image macros
Time to build the wall and annex northward.

lol nah they worship israel

If your entire understanding of the US political system is your obsession with delineating between MUH REPUBLICANS and MUH DEMOCRATS, then I'm convinced you are 12 years old and should be banned from posting here.

Have you been paying attention at all? The two party system is a facade.

Literally everything you post is sucking at the gloryhole of Democrats as some benevolent entity, I wonder why that is.................

so why the fuck do you come to pol if its not for shitposting you braindead nigger.

you dont even know what a shitpost is you fuck face.

so go back lurking 5 more years and then you can start posting your shit.

>btfo right wing retards this easily

Whether you like it or not, greed drives profitable businesses large and small...the cause is actually the government creating and maintaining a hostile environment that drives massive businesses overseas in first place.

>The two party system is a facade.

Good. Vote Hillary then.

1 post by this ID

48 posts by this ID

really makes you think.

I'm sure if you salt a few more random swears in there you'll keep dodging that ban for posting while underage, Paco. Keep up the good work.

Haha the taco bowl chiming in with some astute observations

How's that drug cartel running your country working out for you?

>$1.6 TRILLION IN QUARTERLY PROFITS
>hostile environment

you really are globalist cucks and useful idiots.

I enter threads that interest me. Wtf is your right wing retard conspiracy here?

Did you forget the primary process already? And how the entire GOP was against Trump's nomination?

Are you really this ignorant?

>Private sector.
Anything about public sector?

Federal tax receipts as a % of gdp has remained fairly constant despite changes in federal tax rates.

Giving the government more money to spend won't fix the debt. Government spending is what caused the debt. We need to focus on bringing that down

Nothing but ad hom, I was referring to a hostile tax environment you goddamn nigger. Small businesses are fucking stuck here and can't do shit about it...the mega businesses just say "fuck you" and move their headquarters to a country with more favorable tax conditions. Is it really that hard to understand or are you just being willfully ignorant?

No they wont, they will just get cuts there too. This is what the jew want. They are tricky, they are like Trump

Did you forget that Trump offered golly gee Kasich to be in charge of all policy if he became Trump's VP?

Did you forget that Trump picked a religious nut GOP hack to be his VP.

You just said the 2 parties are the same. So vote Hillary if they're the same.

Public sector is down under Obama.

Private sector thrives under Democrats. Crashes under republicans.

Hey, Leaf, I really look up to you.

What do I have to read to BTFO right-wing retards on economic matters as easily as you do?

Sincerely,
a fan

no they wont actually, wasnt there a contest with a prize of a million dollars to any millionaire who could prove he pays more taxes than his secretary and no one even tried to get it?

>54 posts by this ID
Most I've ever seen.

What's it like living in a shithole like Quebec, leaf? I've always wanted to hear from somebody who actually lives there.

good graph leafbro, do you have ant inkling of how or why rich people are rich? do you have the slightest hint of a clue of how it is implied this money will return into the circulation alongside the other proposed economic policy? do you know what supply-side is? if this picture is your entire argument it really shows how much you know about economics. good chart though, i like the font and the colors.

>the only way to fix debt is by taxing the shit out of people which will convince rich people/business to either move out of america or keep all their money holed up in swiss bank accounts.

Paying 35% on billions of dollars in profits is perfectly reasonable unless you're a globalist cuck.

>the mega businesses just say "fuck you" and move their headquarters to a country with more favorable tax conditions.

Why are Republicans against Democratic bills that would stop this?

Nice trips, you really made him think is all! Your biggest defense in many of your posts is that it was a Republican that may have helped vote on it. This doesnt matter. Democrats and Republicans for the past few decades have been more or less the same. Same underlying interests. Trump is the only one to want to change our country for the better and not keep pushing us into a cliff. Trump is our Obama - that people were so excited for. I wish he would get rid some of our welfare spending, but Clinton will surely just increase it. He's by far the better candidate, no matter what idiots like Bush or Obama did.

>what is artificially high interest rates?
really makes you think.

It's artificially low... practically negative

>Democrats and Republicans for the past few decades have been more or less the same. Same underlying interests.
>Trump is our Obama
Fucking this.
Hillary is literally Bush 2.0

>Openly hates the rich globalists
>Praises Obama for destroying public sector and allowing private sector to thrive unchecked which only pays into the big bad rich globalist pockets

>A BILL NAMED AFTER THE 3 REPUBLICANS WHO WROTE IT.
...that passed congress with bipartisan support and was signed into law by Slick Willy. Kek, you're really are 14, aren't you?

thx bro always appreciate the compliments. Honestly, I read a ton of material and do lots of research. It's obviously sort of my passion, it interests me, and I enjoy it.

I can't deny it is impressive that no matter what right wing retard memes these morons throw out there, I btfo them right away. That is pretty hard to replicate. Although in fairness, a lot of them are just programmed useful idiots that repeat the same debunked talking points over and over and over.

If you have any specific questions, I'm more than happy to answer. There isn't really one or two main sources that I go to. I read a ton of diverse material. I also of course keep my foot in the door on Cred Forums, zerobrain, infotards to see what these 400 pounders are up to and to see what's going on in right wing retard land

Giving more money to Hillary to waste wouldn't fix the debt.

>b-but what about muh gibmes
Get a job loser

Je parle en francais mais je n'habite pas en Quebec mon grais amis

You expected him to know about something that was signed before he was in diapers? Cut the leaf some slack.

They often inherit it which is why Trump is getting that pesky inheritance tax that only affects the top 0.3%.

Fucking socialist scum.

>Perfectly reasonable to take 35% of something that belongs to someone else just because.

It's probably perfectly reasonable for the government to to take 35% of my check every week too..

WASTE, FRAUD, & ABUSE

I only assumed because your English is absolutely awful. Do you not have schools up there in the snow?

Not artificially anything. You're both retards. The Fed is worried about the USD overheating right now.

I will continue to watch you, senpai, hone my knowledge in superior demand-side economic teachings and maybe, just maybe you'll see me massacring Repuketards in Obama Kraut threads.

[citation needed]

90% of the opposition to the bill came from Democrats actually.

I always love when right wing retards espouse how strongly they are in favor of heavy handed government intervention and regulation of the market, particularly the banking industry.

Am I to assume that Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are your 2 favorite Senators?

This is always a funny conversation. People will list some things they want cut, then all the leftists always try to convince us that we actually love those things and we need them.

The only government program should be the military and the income-tax rate should be 1%.

Speaking of France and Québec... Demand-side politics don't seem to be going very good there, ain't they?

France has very high taxes, including a wealth tax and up to 50% income tax. Their economy is still in a bad shape.

>loony Elizabeth Warren
wew

AHAHAHA THE ALT RIGHT IS DONE

How does it feel that everyone intelligent has jumped ship? Every smart republican, media personality, and world leader know what's up. Even Cred Forums has fucking bailed. But maybe Vladimir is enough for you guys.

Election Results:
> Clinton 99.999999%
> Jill Stein 0.0000009%
> Trump: 0% - 1 vote

The only person in America dumb enough to vote for Trump is YOU.

My English is perfectly fine. I type very fast because I get excited btfo 1 right wing retard after another. At this speed sometimes I have a typo here and there. Get over it. I'm dealing with elementary school dropouts here. Not exactly cream of the crop.

Np like I said if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Feel free to use my images to btfo the retards as well.

Nice ass. Why is he wearing no pants.

Yeah, I mean. I can understand how excited you must get declaring victory every time you post. Imagine if you actually debated somebody. What if they declared victory before you? Or at the same time? Definitely a white knuckle race to the declaration.

how are these leafs getting paid to shill.
let me give you my resume I need a new job!

>loves government regulation
>claims to be against banksters

Hates Elizabeth Warren

wew lad

> 1 post by this ID

Actually most of the time I'm getting compliments from others. Then you retards get triggered even harder.

>Cred Forums doesn't think taxation is theft

For shame

Someone post the post-college salary stat

>90% opposed
And what was that percentage of? Only 8 opposed it in the the senate and 51 out 435 in the house, and signed by Slick Willy. Lol, nice dodge babyleaf, but come at me when you're done potty training.

Postgraduates dramatically favor Hillary.

Are you retarded? Literally everyone is concerned with how we're going to raise interest rates. The Fed admits they're artificially low

>strawman

>Every smart media personality has jumped ship!

this is why we laugh at you

That's because they choose to spend their whole lives in the ivory towers

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act

Why was it named this?

You're the retards who are dodging.

I always love when right wing retards espouse how strongly they are in favor of heavy handed government intervention and regulation of the market, particularly the banking industry.

Am I to assume that Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are your 2 favorite Senators?

Go ahead. Answer. I'll wait.

I'd like to see his tax Evasion skills used on China. That's why I'll vote for him.

>what is the dot com bubble

Heh, They are shitting with you.
Like when you motivate an autistic kid when it has done a shitty cartoon and you have no other choice but to tell him how nice it is.

>entirely focused on the name at the exclusion of content
Autism speaks.

>leafs
No, it's one leaf that is too autistic to read between party lines and unable to see the big picture and future for the US and Europe.

Are you so fucking retarded that you don't understand that the Fed is worried about the USD overheating?

Do you even understand this?

If the Fed raises rates, which they likely will in Dec (cap this), the USD will get even stronger.

A right wing retard meme. These retards actually think the economy crashed in 2001 because of muh dot com. Planes crashed into buildings because Republican national security is a dismal failure.

Typical right wing retard coward. Everyone can see what a fucking coward you are.

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act

Why was it named this?

Answer the question you cowardly sad little bitch.

why can't there just be a flat tax? equal percentage of tax for all citizens regardless of tax?

i hate economics. it's boring and autistic.

someone tell me what the objection is to a simple flat tax, or why it doesn't work.

it's fair right? poor fucks pay 10% of their £20,000 salary. rich fucks pay 10% of their £2 mil salary

that's a flat tax right? is that the correct name?

what's the big fucking deal

Post-college making under $35k vote Clinton. It evens out once you get to more than 50k iirc.
Basically: only shitty liberal arts majors with shitty jobs vote overwhelmingly Democrat.

So you admit that interest have been lowered by the fed?
Good to know

You ignore all the posts you don't like and then jack yourself off to the easy targets.

how does it feel being a complete idiot? Seriously, are you able to tie your own shoes?

AHAHAHA PIC RELATED FUCKING DESTROYS YOU.

Workers of every single major industry (on the left) votes Democratic. The highest GOP concentration is in fucking gardening and landscape.

Just 2 subcategories in science and math vote GOP. The rest are all Democratic.

Smart people vote Democratic.

Right wing retards vote GOP

Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, big finance, which provide the top jobs for graduates, ain't very fond of Trump.

and the USD has only gotten stronger so wtf are you bitching about?

the fuck you onto nigga? Government don't fund Social Security. Do you know how much money is spent on the EPA? and the F-35 program? Man you sure are a dumb nigger cuck arent you?

Nice cherry picked image...why don't you show the senate "yea" vote?

Why did Bill Clinton sign it? Why it have bipartisan support? I'll wait.

I love when babyleafs think Dems aren't lining their pockets like everyone else.

>tfw the Clinton Administration made it all possible

found another trump shill spreading lies.

What the fuck did I say you retard?

>90% of the opposition to the bill came from Democrats actually.

You really have a hard time with the English language don't you?

>Why did Bill Clinton sign it?

Because he made the biggest mistake possible, he thought he knew what Republicans were doing.

The worst error a Democratic President can ever make, is signing a Republican bill.

I agree with you that Republicans are a fucking disaster.

Notice I'm not a pathetic fucking coward like you are and I actually answer questions.

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act

Why was it named this?

You're the retards who are dodging.

The US dollar has only gotten stronger because other currencies have gotten weaker.
Strengthening the dollar only leads to lower net exports

our military budget seems a bit excesive to me

>Strengthening the dollar only leads to lower net exports

So now you're applauding the Fed for not raising interest rates?

>t. Financially illiterate libtard

Don't worry bro your kind of stupid is pretty common- nothing to feel too bad about.

smart enough to keep his dirty underwear to himself instead of donating them to charity for a Federal tax deduction

nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html

your a fucking idiot

When we say "fix the debt" we don't mean tax the people.

WE MEAN STOP FUCKING WASTING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY

50% of people in Silicon Valley are foreign born, that's why.

>What the fuck did I say you retard?
Nothing of substance. You just keep dodging...so I'll keep asking.

Why did it pass with bipartisan support? 90-8 in the senate and 362-57 in the House. 80 to 90% of Dems voted for it and Slick Willy signed it into law.

>>TRUMP IS TOO SMART TO PAY TAXES!!
That depends on what the definition of "is" is

I already answered a ton of your questions. You haven't answered 1 of mine you right wing retard coward.

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act

Why was it named this?

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

What did he mean by this?

I'm merely pointing out that they did, which you denied

Listen I know this is a CTR thread but still.

Taking full advantage of the loopholes Bill Clinton signed into law isn't immoral, it's just business. He put those loopholes in there on purpose so you could basically pay no taxes if you aren't a total nigger and decide to puss out and use the 1040EZ.

If you use the 1040EZ, thank you for funding all the worthless bullshit the Federal Government spends its money on. Know that you're subsidizing ghettoes full of undesirable Bernie-hating untermenchen, and also you're subsidizing me, we sharecrop corn and bean land out to local farmers.

On the other hand, despite having very large assets and great incomes, as well as a good cash position, the complicated tax code allows for us to use all sorts of tricks and we barely ever even pay ANY Federal taxes. State taxes are a bit harder to reduce to zero, but thankfully the Jews have been at work on this state's tax code and it is increasingly riddled with loopholes as well.

So essentially, any publication that claims Trump is literally committing the crime of 'evading taxes' or 'avoiding taxes' will probably have the SHIT sued out of them, Hogan-style, whether he wins of loses. Trump will literally own the entire US media establishment in two years, win or lose, because of the constant and highly actionable slander they commit daily.

It's gonna be anuddah shoah kids.

EVEN IF B.O.'s tax policies were solely responsible for lowering the deficit, it's not a worthwhile exchange. Sure, if you have ridiculously high taxes then the government will collect more revenue. But you can also just fucking cut government spending and let people generally spend their money the way they want to.

Why was it named this?
Because they co-sponsored the bill. What is your point? Oooooh, I see...you think that means it's a "republican" bill, don't you?

KEKS
E
K
S

Oh babyleaf, you're cute. Stick to Canadian politics...it's more your speed.

>BIPARTISAN SUPPORT
>SIGNED INTO LAW BY BILL "SLICK WILLY" CLINTON

I never said that the Fed never lowered rates.

Although, under Obama, they have raised rates.

It was a Republican bill.

Democrats are the party of regulation.

Republicans are for deregulation.

You didn't know this?

youtu.be/p2NkjNvwuaU

Delusional

If Hillary wins I'm just gonna quit my job and apply for welfare and be a NEET for the rest of my life.

Lol that's your evidence? He obviously meant anti-ISIL forces.

Do you retards have any fucking clue that Obama is dropping more bombs on ISIS than anyone?

Who do you think is destroying ISIS right now? It's President and Commander-in-Chief Barack Hussein Obama.

That's why you right wing retards hate him so much.

Seriously you fuckers are delusional.

Aren't you right wing retards always complaining about muh drone strikes and muh new wars when Obama bombs ISIS?

Bombing ISIL in libya, not specifically in Syria. He works with ISIS. Get your acronyms straight. US is pushing for general Haftar to take over Libya. He was in McClean VA until recently. Hes their new puppet.

Lol fuck you too, friendo.

>that one leaf that shills for free

Guess Bill Clinton and his frigid dying cunt wife should have thought of that before they created the tax loophole.

Defense spending.

>Bombing ISIL in libya, not specifically in Syria.

This is what I mean. You right wing retards are completely fucking handicapped.

You think Obama isn't bombing ISIS in Syria?

Holy shit how fucked in the head are you?

Over 5,000 Coalition airstrikes hit ISIL positions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria

Honestly you're so fucking delusional, you should probably just kill yourself. It isn't healthy for you to be this fucked up.

This is from fucking 2014.

Barack Obama authorises air strikes against Isis militants in Syria
theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/10/obama-speech-authorise-air-strikes-against-isis-syria

You retards are fucked up man. I'm serious.

leaf, youre awesome. keep up the good work shining a light on these russian 1&r cucks

May i ask what your degree is in?

It's not to keep us safe. It's to keep you safe.

I'll shit post all the other boards if pol falls.

Calm down there bud. Obama is helping isis in Syria. Calling everyone who knows more than you a right wing retard is pretty telling. You the guy who posted chart after chart of refutable Obama propaganda a week or two ago? He talked a lot like you and was a worthless leaf.

Do you actually think you are btfo anyone here? All you are doing is calling people retards and cucks. Why are we in Syria why are we in Libya? I'm sure you'll blame that on "right wing retards" too. Why are we allies with Al Qaeda ? Didn't we just fight a war on terror against them? Just keep watching CNN and MSNBC and regurgitating what you hear.

Wow if you're actually a Russian shill, you're really bad at this.

>Obama is helping isis in Syria

By bombing the shit out of them.

President Barack Hussein Obama has killed more Islamic terrorists than any American President and right wing retards hate him for it.

SO...
>trump is red?
then only rock people vote trump?
>do you ever go home at night and actually try to convince yourself that the things you are saying are real?
does your conscience haunt you cause you know the truth?

>Why are we allies with Al Qaeda ?

Lol Obama killed Osama Bin Laden.

You right wing retards are still pissed off about that aren't you? I can tell.

>WE HAVE TO FIX THE DEBT
>LETS ELECT SOMEONE WHOS A KNOWN THIEF

Fuck you CTR

btfo right wing retards

Lol that doesn't even make sense. CTR is against Trump, a known thief.

has it occurred to you that your policies and agendas are based off of an ideal that states that society is/can be a utopia?
>but you know that I exist and you perceive me to be flawed, therefore your utopia cannot exist while people like me still survive?
so your only options are to accept the fact that the world is full of flawed individuals, or exterminate us from the planet. (which would be murder making YOU a flawed individual)

>we have to deport all the mexicans, they're draining our government by paying a small fraction of taxes
>how do you feel that donald trump hasn't paid taxes in 20 years

this isn't philosophy class

oh but it is.
>remember im uneducated i shouldn't be that hard of an opponent for you

You are sad little shill with way too much time on your hands. I am out of here, I am sure you'll post something along the lines of "btfo right wing retard, next lulz". It is sad that you get validation from one autist thinking that you are handing out some beat downs, when in reality all you have done is look like an obvious CTR shill...and a bad one at that.

also... i got a date with the wife i gotta leave for in about 5 so make your answers snappy.

>you forgot to check em

Obama Leaf, truly impressive how you handle these 1percenter cucks. Look forward to reading more from you in the future

im sorry you think a man is one that lies and flashes false statistics, yet when given a reasonable retort your attack my character assuming you even have the slightest idea who i may or may not be...
Im sorry you have lost your way.
i do so hope you seek out the truth in this world and have the devils tongue torn from your ear

lol wut?

common core really does put a dent in that reading level doesn't it?

Wow these trumptards are getting fucked

lol this thread is still up?

thought you had a date with your wife.

What's your question?

The unemployment rate is 4.9%.

thx.

this guy takes intro to philosophy at community college and thinks he's Plato

100% of welfare that go to googles who do nothing for society. 1% across the board for most everything else. There. Economy fucking saved.