How can you disgusting drumpf supporting alt righter brexiter support this nazi scumbag who supported brexit?

How can you disgusting drumpf supporting alt righter brexiter support this nazi scumbag who supported brexit?

pol BTFO how will you guys ever recover?

can you cram any more buzzwords into your sentence?

pol BTFO how will you guys ever recover?

yeah, I agree these racists need to be #shutdown

Nice shit post alt righter scum

Can you write that again in English? That sentence is complete gibberish.

What the fuck is with this cultural appropriation, insulting his English is extremely racist and offensive.

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit drumpf supporter I bet you support immigrants coming to Amerikkka learning English, nazi scum.

Definitely samefag

Possible IP hop by samefag to get new IDs.

No, just me and my wifes son trying to educate piece of shit drumpf supporters like you

wtf what kind of a loser would hop IPs to get a new ID, you are just upset that you've been exposed for the racist you are!

no replies? RACISTS BTFO!

nigger

see more proof of racism, im sending this to the SPLC!

They're probably masturbating to hentai claiming to "save the white race" and "fashing the nation"
Racist scum consider yourselves BTFO

double nigger

Good. Glory to the empire.

Stay mad Mohammed.

Already forwarded this to the ADL, the police will arrive shortly.

You will watch your mother be raped

Shut the fuck up you UKIP supporting piece of shit
go "take ur cuntreh bakc frum dur muzlamik rayp ganz" and leave this country and go live in Drumpf America

No, the police will stop that you racist, what are you implying by that statement. That's what I thought, another racist D E S T R O Y E D !