So when the US fights, its war. When people fight back, its terrorism. The US can sue and they can't...

So when the US fights, its war. When people fight back, its terrorism. The US can sue and they can't. How very convenient.

>Egypt

Go away goat fucker.

You aren't welcome here.

If you want this to keep happening, hope for a Hillary presidency.

>goat fucker
>not superior donkey animalpussy
get on my level pleb

Yeah we never went to war with Egypt or Saudi Arabia, fuck off Mohammad Atta.

remove kebab please and i hope you get lynched by some Christians one-day fucking mudslime kike. All of you deserved to be publicly hanged ad displayed to get pissed on.

War crimes are a thing you mong.

Can you guys knock off the muslim faggotry and go back to based ancient Egyptan religion? You could make some new Pyramids with the limestone covering and gold cap stones, and have sphinxes everywhere. Mad tourism $$$ al-famala

>what is supporting israel in all past wars with egypt

Yes we are better than you and the rest of the world why the fuck should we pretend you goat fuckers are at our level?

when you're back to worshipping to trees we'll consider that

>So when the US fights, its war
Ackshually it's a policing action.

>lynched by some Christians
you have a higher chance of being shoot like a dog by a nigger than this happening to one of us
sorrynotsorry

of course it is convenient, it is the status quo

and you do not mess with that

period

then don't pretend you're a force of good you kike fighting dog

Hey aren't you that country with the 3d triangles on our dollar bills?

Wtf is your problem, bro? Why did you only give us one eye instead of two?

We aren't only retards think we are. We are a force of greed to keep ourselves up but at least by us doing that it benefits the majority of the rest of the world more than any other point in history.

You seemed surprised.
You also know water is wet?

>still butthurt about getting wrecked by jews
>tfw 72 hr war
>tfw 360jewnosescoped

A country looking out for its own interests? Surely not.

>Grandsons of whores, criminals and all kinds of unwanted european trash.
Yeah sure.

Wen the US fights, they go after people planning attacks or attacking their soldiers, when terrorists fight back, they murder the fuck out of innocent people who's only 'crime' is being American citizens.

All empires end up falling user.

Let them have their moment, soon enough they will be engulfed right back into the void

I agree with you but am powerless to stop it. And honestly you should blame the kikes, they run our country and have dragged us into every fucking middle east war ever. Also look up the USS Liberty, they tried to get us to nuke Egypt for them, real nice neighbors you got there.

you aren't even egyptians. You are not descendants from egyptians you are descendants from arab occupiers.

The U.S isn't actively at war.

Hey man I like trees.

Nice American image you got there

you're a good man
we wouldn't have been at each other's throats if kikes never existed

>Wen the US fights, they go after people planning attacks or attacking their soldiers

>implying we don't count attacks on military bases as terrorism too

*for israel's interests

>are not descendants from egyptians you are descendants from arab occupiers
so just like the next generation of swedes ?

Thats Australia you're thinking about.

Here we are, half blind in an eye for an eye world.

I really want to see you go completely blind first, so do something stupid so I can poke your last eye first.

Hi I haven't read the thread but I'd just like to say that I have a particular dislike for Egyptians. That is all.

We never fought the saudis

Though unlike libya and syria, ee should have. FUCK the saudis.

Prove to me there is an active US foreign policy to kill civilians

I'll be waiting

It would be impossible to find that kind of information unless they had direct access to the USG's documents.

But we already knew that.