You done goofed, Hungary

You done goofed, Hungary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOqiolytFw4
youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the whole referendum was a meme

> Our political class and assorted croney gain a shitload of money from a long, disgusting, populist and demagouge ad campaign
> invalid poll, business as usual, they don't have to implement costly policy
> no immigrants wnat to live in Hungary, anyway
As expected.

>implying politicians won't just reject migrants anyway now that they know their constituents reject migrants at an expected rate of 95%

Literally moving the goalposts.

This wasn't about letting in migrants you dumbass, it was about stopping Brussels from overruling our national government with their idiotic decisions!

The tears of the buttmad are delicious.

> it was about stopping Brussels from overruling our national government with their idiotic decisions!

But we agreed to sign over those powers when we joined the EU, you fucktard. With the quotas it's Article 78(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union in particular. The EC vote about it went 23-4-1 and was carried with a qualified majority.

>More then 3 millions of rejecting votes
I will fall asleep with smile in my face knowing that every third person voted no

B U K I K A Z O R B Á N ! ! !

E D G Y

D

G

Y

Ugyan, ugyan, polgártárs. Ahhoz pénzügyileg-gazdaságilag legalábbis partnerképesnek kéne lennünk, mint a teabuzi angolbongnak, nem pedig csóresz, leharcolt keletközép-európának.
Ha a csúti ártány túl sokat pattog, úgy elzárják a pénzcsapokat, hogy ihaj.
"ne figyeljenek oda arra, amit mondok, egyetlen dologra figyeljenek, amit csinálok"
Úgy hallottam, hogy egyes középafrikai madárpopulációk külön küldöttséget indítanak, hogy eltanulják Orbántól a pávatánc mesteri fortélyait...

éles

Time for Hungxit, Magxit?

Follow the Brit example, leave EU

People didn't stay home because the Left convinced them to be European and non-xenophobic - they stayed home because they didn't care. That's how much the everyday people here don't give a fuck about politics.

The bad thing about this is that now these ridiculous sacks of shit can claim victory ("See! We told the real, true European people to reject a Zorbán's hateful rhetoric and stay home - and they did!"). Not that the Hungarian Left matters much anymore - but it still gets me a little butthurt.

Hungarians confirmed for retarded edgelords. The EUcrats will absolutely love this and take it as a sign that most of you don't object to refugee quotas. This Christmas in Budapest will sure be fun

You know it's been 1 week our (((medias))) are calling hungarians a bunch of narrow-minded racist xenophobes. And I guess it was also the same around all EU.

So they were insulted and had their image destroyed pretty much for nothing since their populace pussied out.

Most of our money comes from EU in subidies. Magxit is instant total fiscal-economical-industrial suicide.

I doubt Germany is crying, they'll be happy to have a place to shove some of their refugs into.

What's the average voter turnout of referendums in the EU?

Another glorious loss for Europe. I really hope that Brexit really can turn the tide of this war
youtube.com/watch?v=jOqiolytFw4

>the vote isn't valid according to an opinion poll
>opinion poll
lol, the opinion poll isn't even valid

>98% voted no EVERYWHERE
>Bicske literally the only town with 50-50 yes-no ratio
Who the fuck lives there? Merchants?

>we agreed to sign over those powers
Apparently not, otherwise their would have been no reason to hold a vote.

> Ahhoz pénzügyileg-gazdaságilag legalábbis partnerképesnek kéne lennünk

Még ha nem is vagyunk - legalább próbáljuk már megvédeni magunkat, amikor ki akarnak baszni velünk.

> úgy elzárják a pénzcsapokat, hogy ihaj

Nem annyira látok bele a dologba, de talán jobb megoldás lenne az - ha minden kötél szakad - hogy basszák meg a pénzcsapokat. Nem lenne szép, az biztos - de párezer migráns helyett, azt hiszem, sokkal gerincesebb, jobb megoldás.

Sokat mémelünk itt Svédországról - csak azt nem akarom (valószínüleg Orbán se), hogy 10-20 éven belül itt is az legyen. Ezért nem értem, hogy sok ember miért pattan fel a magas lóra, amikor a népszavazásról van szó.

Szerinted mi lenne a megoldás? Kvóta, Európa, gyűlölet helyett szeretet? Te vagy az, Feri?

>Apparently not, otherwise their would have been no reason to hold a vote.

hahahahahaha, leave your basement every now and then, faggot

>Sokat mémelünk itt Svédországról - csak azt nem akarom (valószínüleg Orbán se), hogy 10-20 éven belül itt is az legyen.

Hadd találjam ki, te is a 10 millió Svédország-szakértő egyike vagy, aki még életében nem járt az ország környékén se?

>Hungary is considered to be nationalistic country
>Cred Forums is far right board
>Hungarians on Cred Forums are bunch of pinko faggots
this continent is dead

Kill those who betray your people.

>think-tank
a codeword for Soros/globalist bitches.

I'm in ur Cred Forums
Shitting on ur memes
Laughing out loud

:-)

Magam részéről elvetem a gondolatot, hogy a magyar népnek bármiféle érdemi beleszólása lenne a reálpolitika alakulásába, legalábbis amíg az nem egyezik kedves oligarcháink céljaival. Sajnos a rendszerváltás nem hozott alapvető mentalitási váltoást kicsiny hazánkban és az aktív választók még mindig az állami propagandagépezet termékeinek közvetlen vagy közvetett fogyasztója (mondván, a kisebb rosszra szavazunk).
Nincs kisebb rossz. Egy politikai elit van, melynek egyik fele ilyenre, másik olyanra színezi magát, hogy megadjá a választás lehetőségének illúzióját. A régi, jól bevált oszd meg és uralkodj. Márait idézve: "nagyhatalmak cserélnek majd hosszú üzenetet".
Ha valamit tenni akars, erre legfeljebb lokális szinten van valódi lehetőséged. Közösségszervezés, permakultúra, hagyományőrzés, ilyesmi.
Ha a globális civilizáció szépen magára omlik, legfeljebb ezeknek lesz lehetősége a túlélésre - nem a központosított erőforrásoktól függővé tett tömegeknek.
Jól áll az alufólia sapi, tudom...
youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA

too much booze, too much hookers

such is life of a 'Pest

how?

>literally

Please look up that word. You look like an idiot right now.

50%+ voters participation required to be valid, below 50% invalid

Tavaly svédorszàgban tanultam egy évet. A mémek sajnos igazak..

>That's how much the everyday people here don't give a fuck about politics.

They average Hungarian doest care if Budapest is 50% Arab/African/Muslim in 30 years like London and Paris are today? Or 90% shitskin in 100 years? Don't they understand the stakes? Or are they just a bunch of cucks?

Remélem kivetted a részed Heidi és Hilda kulturális gazdagításából.

even if 40% of the people voted
we still won lads

They need the cash, most of Eastern Europe does.

50% threshold? They won by 95%, just go through with the ban and fuck the consequences.

A great victory, Attila. Your opponent didn't even show up. And nothing will change. You came to an empty battlefield, wreaked havoc on some shrubbery and went home satisfied at a job well done. Truly one for the history books.

The referendum asking whether Hungary should join the European Union only had 45.6% turnout. Why wasn't it declared invalid?

most of Eastern Europe are welfare niggers

>wreaked havoc on some shrubbery
Kek

different law from what I understand

enter in the russian federation then

>95% of 45% of the population reject migrant quotas
>"enough votes were hiding in that other 5% to turn the tides of the election!"

Do they teach math in Hungarian schools?

Volt olyan idióta, aki elhitte, hogy emiatt lemond a csúti geci? Ez csak zázricigány faszsága volt.

HOW? YOU DIDN'T REACH THE QUORUM!!

REEEEEE

If people claim this result means Hungarians aren't actually against the quotas it also means Hungarians also didn't want to join the EU. It's either both or none.

They are not cucks, they just don't care. The apathy here is really something else. The cucks casted invalid votes on purpose.

Because the threshold was 25% then.

You are literally a faggot leaf.

Because in that instance they got the answer they wanted, user.

>re-enter
fixed that for you.... fuck.

>If people claim this result means Hungarians aren't actually against the quotas it also means Hungarians also didn't want to join the EU. It's either both or none.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Technically it could happen.

And so decision is sustained.

because in 1997 the Article of the Constitution that handles referenda was changed, from requiring a 50%+ participation threshold to requiring a 25%+1 of voters actual support irregardless from total participation threshold. Then Orban changed the Constitution in 2011 and but back the old 50%+1 threshold

> Government wants to do X
> Calls a referendum to support X
> Referendum to be binding needs quorum (50%+1 of voters)
> Referendum votes overwhelmingly in favor of X but does not reach quorum

So? What happens?

Simple, the government is not bound by law to keep doing X.
But since it already wanted to do X it easily continue to do so.
Not just that, it has now even more political capital since X has been supported overwhelmingly.

Use your head! Do not fall in the pre-scripted soros and media propaganda

>Dude let's vote invalidly cuz fuck the government lmao
I fucking hate these kikes

spit on media filth and bully their children

The English Language Association has recognized the word literally as an intensifier for a long time now.

It's statistically impossible.

good

you sure that party wasn't actually founded by leafs and aussies living in Hungary?

áradó fenékfájások mindenhol

Literally fuck the ELA

So why have the other EU countries been able to say how many if any refugees they will take?

>Improbable.

Don't get me wrong, I was really hoping they'd do it, but technically all those who didn't vote could've been against the change. Honestly I wish that not participating was not factored in to policy making for this reason.

How so?

>"The referendum was invalid, less than 50% turnout! This is a victory against the racist Orban, and shows the people of Hungary don't agree with his evil policies as much as he would like us to think!" (paraphrased from German Lügenpresse and other propaganda media)
>Well actually, when they voted for membership in the European Union the turnout was also less than 50%, so----
>BUT THAT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY ALL FOR IT

It's a double standard.

>been able to say how many if any refugees they will take
Didn't happen, there's a big discussion about having or not quotas, but the quotas themselves should be working in a mechanic way

I hope you're taking note of the names of these seditious traitors, Hungary.

>Implying the EU politicans care about what their own people want.

Do you pay any attention when you come here?

It the gypsies and jews fault.
Jews because jewish media, and jewish lead parties discouraged voting.
Gypsies, because there are around a million of them, none of them voted of course, given they are busy being gypsies and if they would not be in the country, even this many people would be over 50%+1 instead of 40%.

This being said, 98% of the voters said fuck the EU, these people said no to the jews, and want to be rid of people like the gypsies. Pretty sure out of the 3million plus "NO" voters, we would have enough volunteers to genocide all the gypsies and kikes. We have to do it, USA have to vote in Trump, so he will not intervene once we start the genocide, and other european countries will be too busy fighting their own civil wars, so we can settle this finaly.

We've known their names for decades and had plenty of chances to do something about them, but we're just too damned nice and forgiving.

THE. LAW. WAS. DIFFERENT. AT. THAT. TIME.
DIFFERENT. LAW. MEANS. DIFFERENT. LEGAL. VALIDITY. OF. SIMILAR. VOTES.
Orban decided to fuck himself in the ass by changing it back to a 50% participation threshold, suits him

A Nickelbacket sem láttam még élőben, mégis tudom, hogy szar.

You're going to just ignore it and repeat your bullshit, but for the third time: the threshold used to be 25% and got raised by Fidesz to 50 in 2013.

He doesn't even have to listen to the referendum, my butthurt belgian friend. He can still send your countrymen packing, you fucking brownie.

Oké, cica, akkor biztos úgy van, én meg végighallucináltam mind a 4 látogatásomat.

I don't know if it's brilliant or stupid. You could actually get no government business done or any person ever elected, which would mean a tyranny would have to be imposed.

the refrendum wasn't succesful because they mistreated the instituion itself, reducing it to a publicity game. Vona was right, if they wanted to just send a messeage to brussels they would have just added another passage to the constitution. Fidesz fucked up and I am kind of glad they did. Have no worries this will have little or no effect on the states of things in the EU and our goverment might have just learned that they have to be more careful with their propaganda tactics

> but d00d everyone is so stupid like srsl
> haha lets troll them
> hülye kérdésre hülye válasz lmaoo

lol nice try hans, fucking laymen on this board tho..

the referendum makes no difference, the EU refugee proposals are completely without any legal basis.

GO READ LAW BEFORE YOU BECOME ALL EDGY AND REACTIONARY

>I was only triggered by the density of that Jean-Claude
>If you're idiot enough to make more difficult for you to pass referenda, of course it suits you, irregardless of your political stances
>Of course the shart in mart, the cut on cock, the ameritard thinks it means I'm a google
the density of some people in this thread is amazing! It might even surpass adamntium

> mind a 4 látogatásomat

Mesélj, Bernie, mi volt? Skandináv modell, meg minden?

>being this butthurt

Its okay. I also don't think youre a nigger. I know youre a dirty arab rapfugee.

4 migráncs kéne a hátsókertedbe és mindjárt átformálnád a nézeteidet.

heh.
I think it only applies to referenda and not to elections.
Then again, this referendum is non-binding, so the government in fact can do what it wants, the only problem being it didn't get the badge of passing the referendum threshold of course

>I know youre a dirty arab rapfugee
European expat, actually

They asked 1000 people and this lead them to the conclusion for the entire country?

K

>Referendum comes back overwhelmingly against the EU
>an OPINION POLL says it's invalid
>ONE OPINION POLL OVERRULES AN ENTIRE NATIONAL REFERENDUM

SHIGGITY DIGGITY DOOOOOOO

Yeah, thats what ALL the rapfugees say.

>opinion poll shows....
Nothing.
No opinion poll has ever shown anything factual or worth reporting. That's why the media loves them so much.
Self reporting surveys are the last ditch effort to pretend you're right when all the evidence is against you.

Shut up, Tyrone

No, I don't have to Abdullah.

And what does the law have to do with the foreign media's interpretation of a vote?

Either someone personally believes 45% turnout is enough to represent the will of the people or they don't.

>Angry mudslim shouting tantrums.

>95% of people are against the EU refurm
>OY VEY IT'S NOT DEMOCRACY ! OY VEY BAD GOYIMS !

t. the brownest people of the EU

>t. a literal brownie

Oh I am laffin

>foreign media's interpretation
who cares. Orban didn't get his "approved valid referendum" badge because of himself. He can do whatever he wants after

> Közösségszervezés, permakultúra, hagyományőrzés
> alufóliasapi

Abszolút nem rossz irány. Itt nem is igazán az ilyen Turul LARP csapatokra gondolok, hanem minden erőlködés, műmájerkedés nélküli nemzeti érzelmű gyereknevelésre. A család a társadalom első alkotóeleme - nyílván ez a közeg a legfontosabb, de ha odakint ömlik az utcán a szar, és a lépcsőház előtt (egyébként diplomás, tanult) migránsok szívják a ragasztót, akkor elég nehéz gondoskodni a kiccsaládról. Szerintem igenis sakkozunk a politikával, támogassuk azt aki a legjobban képvisel minket (vagy, adott esetben, a legkevésbé rossz). Ez a "mindenki szar" hozzállás amire azt érzem, hogy utalsz, szerintem nem vezet sehova.

> globális civilizáció szépen magára omlik
Haver, ötven éve várunk erre. Persze, tök jó így elképzelni, hogy összeomlás, aztán újra törzsközösségekben nyomulunk - de addig csak ne nyeljünk már le ezer-ezerkétszáz muszlimot, akikből pár év alatt lesz ötezer. Főleg ne úgy, hogy ha a szeretteinkkel egy légtérben próbáljanak "beilleszkedni, színesíteni az Európai kultúrát, fellendíteni a munkaerőpiacot."

Yes... Fucking yes... Fuck me.

t. european POO IN LOO

>US
>European

OH I AM LAFFIN EVEN HARDER!

And you faggots say US education is bad. Apparently Syrian education is even worse!

really?

oh well, didn't pay any attention at all, thought was the same guy answering.
Be well, just don't sit on the porch of your mother's house or break your car in the middle of the road, Tyrone

>implying the cops shoot people that aren't being retarded

I mean, whatever you think my rapefugee friend, but all those people got shot for being retarded. I kinda wish they'd bring you rapefugees here desu. Its not fair to force you on the weak europeans. They don't know how to handle animals properly.

>They don't know how to handle animals properly.
Making one of them the President?

Nah, shooting them. Hes actually not that bad. Being halfwhite is about all you need to be a normal human. He's just a neocon. They are easily confused with niggers and other animals.

how the fuck does low turnout invalidate a vote?

> nemzeti érzelmű gyereknevelés
Kérdés, hogy van-e egyáltalán olyan aki valóban nemzeti érzelmű, vagy ezt nagyrészt 'sikerült' kiölni az elmúlt 50 évben?
Másrészt egy fogyasztói mentalitású, globalista társadalomban ab start lehetetlennek tűnik. A reprezentatív demokrácia sajátossága, hogy megélhetési politikusokat hoz létre, amelyek a pénznek felelnek, nem pedig választóik valódi érdekeinek. A rendszeren belül nincs kisebb rossz. Így lett létrehozva.
"az egyént sohasem hozhatod érvényre a kor ellenében"
A muszlimok pedig nem fognak beilleszkedni. Jóval erősebb identitástudattal rendelkeznek, mint bármelyik európai keresztény ország. Az öreg kontinens megint elkezdett autoriter irányba mozogni, és várhatóan elmélyülnek a kulturális konfliktusok. A kényszerrel fenntartott béke ideje lejár.

It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head

LAWS, HOW DO THEY WORK?

> nagyrészt 'sikerült' kiölni az elmúlt 50 évben?

Nagyon is sikerült, sajnos. Amíg az embereknek nagyon nincs is mire büszkének lenni a jelenben, addig nem is nagyon lesz itt piros-fehér-zöld mámor. Ide tartozik pl. a most nyáron lezajlott kisfoci is - lehet, hogy csak egy pillanatra, de újra egy ember volt az egész ország. Legalábbis valami ilyen érzés volt bennem a Margit-hídon, a 3:3-as meccs után.

A nemzeti érzelmű gyereknevelés alatt nagy vonalakban valami olyat értek, amit mondjuk egy 50-es években, Amerikában felcseperedő gyerek kaphatott (Pledge Allegiance to The Flag; Július 4. apa vállán ülve, kis pálcikás amerikai zászlóval a kézben; 'Oh say, can you see' a kis-korcsoportos baseballmeccs előtt).

> A reprezentatív demokrácia sajátossága, hogy megélhetési politikusokat hoz létre, amelyek a pénznek felelnek, nem pedig választóik valódi érdekeinek.

Ezen én is gondolkodtam már. Oké, hogy Viktor, meg jogász (ha jól tudom), meg minden, de lehet, hogy mondjuk egy volt magas rangú rendőrtiszt (mondjuk Pintéren kívül valaki más), vagy egy sikeres üzletember (Gattyán pl. szabad... ;) ) valami jobbat tudna kezdeni az országgal.

Mindenesetre fenntartom, hogy Magyarországnak egy Frank Underwood kéne, aki a civil nacionalizmus leple alatt ethnonacionalista, jobboldali kormány alatt dolgozik főleg értünk, és amennyire csak tud véd meg minket a szarvihartól.

commies lowered the threshold in order to make NATO and EU referendums valid. Orbán set it back to the original.

Oh boy you sure aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen.

On the other hand you can make polls with a thousand people and influence an election. I'd say 95% out of 45 is a very strong opinion and not only statistically wise. It's not like every (((racist))) person went out to vote while the sjws stayed home being degenerate and useless

> Az igazság duplái
> a nemzeti érzelmű nevelés hátránya, hogy az állam szereti magára venni és az ember torkán lenyomott lófaszt is felpántlikázza a trikolórral, ha ezzel elérheti a célját, az irányítás eszközévé aljasítva a honszeretet
> Frank Underwood
Nem látom be, hogy ő hogy lenne jobb, vagy akár más, mint Viktor. Elképzhelhető, hogy bizonyos értelemben jelenleg pont az általad elvárt folyamat játszódik le, csak éppen nem egy amcsi antihős-eposzban, csak itt a nagy magyar káeurópai valóságban.
Sucks to be us.

People are stupid in general. Until shit really hits the fan no one ever gives a fuck. It usually when it's either too late or almost too late

true, true
I'm only speaking from a strictly legal point here
It's non binding anyway
they only didn't get the "approved valid referendum" badge, but I guess they'll recover in no time

> vagy akár más, mint Viktor
Más. Frank az életben soha nem lőné lábon magát olyan fiaskó-jellegű dolgokkal, mint ennek a népszavazásnak a körülményei.

> inb4 Fidesz shill, de...
... tényleg azt gondolom, hogy nem a kormány rosszindulata miatt piros-fehér-zöld az a lófasz. Ezek az emberek tényleg azt hiszik, hogy a nemzeti összefogást erősítik - csak az a baj, hogy minden ilyen próbálkozásba belebuknak, ld. maradjunk otthon vasárnap, hiszen család, hiszen Magyarország még mindig keresztény ország (a faszt.)

all I know is that there's a refugee center there

Szerintem nem az elmúlt 50 évvel van a baj, ha beszélgettek az előző generációval akkor világos, hogy sokkal nagyobb bennük a nemzeti érzés, mint bármelyik nyugati országban.

A baj a vasfüggöny után kezdődött, megnyíltak a gátak, teljes erővel áramlott be a nyugatról, amit pol "degenerecy" nek nevez. Így visszatekintve látom csak, hogy milyen nagy befolyással volt Hollyzsidó a gondolkodásomra.
90-ben születtem, Anyám és 10 évvel idősebb nővérem nevelt fel, férfi példaképem soha nem volt és ez így a propagandával együtt baszott nagy feminista bétát csinált belőlem tizenéves koromra plussz meg voltam róla győződve, hogy az amerikai feketék szegény szerencsétlen áldozatok, és különben is a rasszizmus borzasztó dolog ésatöbbi blue pill szar. 18 évesen már ismertem lányokat, akik konkrétan azért jártak rnb klubbokba meg hasonló helyekre, hogy feketéket basszanak, és álmuk volt, hogy amerikába költöznek.
Erre az EU még rárakott egy jó nagy lapáttal, megkezdődött a brain drain, meg a liberális globalista propaganda. Emlékszem, hogy a suliban már az összes tanár és a szülők is azt hajtogatták, hogy tanulj meg angolul és menj külföldre. 2 gimiben tanultam, mindkettőben kötelező volt az angol+1 választott nyelv. Mindekitől ugyanaz volt a duma, tanulj és menj külföldre minél előbb, mert itt nem lehet megélni.
Gyurcsány faszverése meg már annyira kiábrándítótta az embereket, hogy sokakat már tényleg kurvára nem érdekli se a politika, se az ország sorsa. Isszák magukat ájulásig vagy menekülnek külföldre.
Kellet volna egy erős jobb oldali vezető a rendszerváltás után, hogy a nyugati propagandától, befolyástól megvédje az országot, de ez nem történt meg, úgyhogy most ez van.

Why does this matter if less than 50% voted?

Nem tudom mennyire termékeny terület egy elképzelt személy kitalált cselekedetein és viselkedésén malmozni. Ennyire erővel a 'mit tenne Jézus' kérdésen is gurulhatnánk egy sort.

I mean they dont have to listen to any referendum?

That is why we have elected officials, they can just view this as "the people agree" and reject the quotas.

Why would they need this vote to be legal?

> 89'-es
> fattyú, anyám... mondjuk úgy, hagyott magamtól felnőni
> egyke, legközelebbi rokonok 200 km-re
> reál iskolák, a Társadalmi Igazságosság Harcosaival nem volt érintkezés
Van közös, na.
Tetszik vagy sem, oda vagyunk láncolva az EU süllyedő hajócskájához rendesen.
Áldott Kek, a szarposztolás az egyik legtermékenyebb tevékenységem...

afaik it wouldve been neccessary so that Brussels has no choice but to acknowledge the legitimacy of it.

That is pretty bullshit though, they've been elected to represent their citizens.

What they reject or accept, they do on behalf of their people. So it should really be just as valid.

>So it should really be just as valid.

It is, the other guy has no idea what is he talking about. There was an EC decision about the quotas and it passed with a qualified majority of 23-4-1.

Because it got the correct response.

Based Orban will refuse.

Just tell Germany to bring tanks if they want to go forward and force this shit down your throat.

They wont do shit cause they know the rest of the V4 and others will back Hungary.

> ésatöbbi blue pill szar
A bluepill szarokon mindenki átmegy szerintem. 11 évesen én is nagy 50 Cent-rajongó voltam, meg bevettem a boxedzőm faszságait, hogy Muhammad Ali mekkora nagy ember volt a ringen kívül is. A baloldal meg a Hollyjew alapvetően az érzelmeidre próbálnak hatni - nyilván az ember gyerekként, tiniként, fiatal felnőttként a legdeepebb, legérzelmesebb. Churchill mondta azt, hogy aki fiatalkorában nem liberális, annak nincs szíve, aki öregkorában nem konzervatív, annak meg nincs esze.

> 18 évesen már ismertem lányokat, akik konkrétan azért jártak rnb klubbokba meg hasonló helyekre, hogy feketéket basszanak

Átlag versenysúlyuk mennyi volt?

> Kellet volna egy erős jobb oldali vezető a rendszerváltás után

A rendszerváltás (szerintem) alapvetően olyan élmény lehetett a szüleink generációjának (89-90 körül voltak fiatalok), mint amikor valaki először szív füvet. Senki azt sem tudta, hogy hol áll a feje, mindenki businessman meg creative manager lett, lófarokkal, menedzserkalkulátorral, szálkás öltönnyel - szabadságmámor, kb. így tudnám leírni. Sokan azt hitték, hogy tényleg eljött Amerika meg a szabadság. Nyílván ez egy jó helyzet volt arra, hogy sok régi kocsmi átmentse magát, és ugyanúgy folytassa a "munkát", csak más címszó alatt (legyen az bal vagy jobbközép.)

A (nem túl erős) jobboldali vezetőnk elvileg Antall József volt, aki azzal töltötte a - nem túl hosszú - kormányzati idejét, hogy erősen próbálta Kádár után felkapargatni a szart. Nem ment neki, meg azóta senkinek sem.

The parliament already rejected the EC decision.

>The parliament already rejected the EC decision.

And? Too bad that has zero effect on the legislation and it's still legally binding for all EU members.

Fidesz is the sorest of losers.

Amúgy meg. Mivel a ballosok el se mentek végülis valid a szavazás, nem? Ha egy igazi, feszült társadalmi vita lett volna, akkor bőven meg lett volna az 50% (és akkor is a Nemek győznek, ez tuti).

Tehát, először is, felesleges sírni hogy mindenki szart bele. Akit érdekelt, az elment.
Másodszor, az hogy ennyien bojkottálták és szartak rá csak bizonyítja hogy a kérdés teljesen felesleges volt, és csak pénz és időelcseszés volt hogy az Orbán-rezsimnek legyen mire vernie amíg az ország a Balkán felé süllyed.

That was the last bit, from next week on politicians will die like flies.

Én tényleg reméltem, hogy pár embernek megjön az esze és a szavazás eredményes lesz. Megint kijózanodtam azon mekkora faszok tudnak lenni az emberek.

When Hungary voted to join the EU, only 45% voted to join, why is this any different now? Fucking, bullshit.White genocide is very much in effect and everything we do is a facade.

>Hungary saying fuck off to the EU
>EU not fucking off

say it ain't so

Hungarians proving once again to be,

worthless

>German media is furiously masturbating over them having "only" 45% voter turnout
>EU elections in 2014 had 43%

Your desperate memeing attempts are pathetic. When we voted to join the EU, the threshold was 25%. It's 50 now.

Raised by Fidesz to make anti-government, anti-corruption grassroot campaigns sure to fail.

the point is more that no one gives a shit about EU laws

there is no one left who hasn't raped them to death and would thus have the moral high ground to insist on them being applied

>Only 45% of the population went to vote

> Mivel a ballosok el se mentek végülis valid a szavazás, nem?

Az a szomorú a dologban, hogy a Gyurcsány-félék (akik eddig elég vicces módon voltak szarok és fölöslegesek) most úton-útfélen kiszarhatják azt, hogy "Na, tessék, megmondtuk az embereknek, hogy maradjanak Európaiak, emberségesek, meg is tették, otthon maradtak!" Hogy azért nem lett meg az 50%, mert a magyar ember alapvetően, de főleg vasárnap baszik kimozdulni egy ilyenért? Hát azt nem lehet bizonyítani...

> csak pénz és időelcseszés volt hogy az Orbán-rezsimnek legyen mire vernie

Sok pénz ment el, az tény - meg is érte volna, ha teljes a győzelem. A népszavazás lényege az volt, hogy legyen egy koncenzus - hogy Orbán a leglegitimebb módon tudja azt mondani, hogy "Magyarország nem kér a migránsokból, nem csak a Fidesz." Az a baj, hogy ez a koncenzus csak félig-meddig jött össze.

98% of nearly half the electorate voted no you'd have to be a massive cretin to say that's not valid enough

It's the usual semantics skypery.

Of course they fucking know that this referendum makes it obvious how the people think about it and of course they know that they didn't have a higher turnout when the question about joining the EU was asked, but it doesn't matter what the people want as long as the law says something different :^)

In other words, 40% of the electorate have said that, 60 did not.

98% is massive. I would love to see any of you western cucks and your shitty countries reach anywhere 50%....

Also this. The question if it's binding is only irrelevant when population and politicians disagree.
When they want the same anyway it doesn't fucking matter if it is binding or not, all they wanted was an undeniable proof that the population shares their opinion.

But that 45%'s 98% did vote no ...thats 3.3 million no vote

>I would love to see any of you western cucks and your shitty countries reach anywhere 50%
We have compulsory vote in Belgium
HONHONHONHONHON
:^):^):^):^):^):^)

Can you fault anyone for believing the Swedish memes if there are (non-opposition) articles about housing shortages of 200 000-400 000, quoting the reason to be immigration? If the government puts out notices that call upon people to rent their second houses to immigrants and refugees, incentivizing this by paying their rents?

:-)

The 25% threshold for the 2003 referendum of that magnitude was ridiculously low, 50% would have been much more appropriate at the time (like now). Btw more people voted against the resettlement today than for the EU membership back in 2003.

I said countries.

I'm fucking speechless. Into one ear, and out the other, as the Hungarians say.

Democracy was a mistake.