/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Enough with the Scandals Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/CaWuDe7q

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/01/audit-media-matters-sign-the-petition/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/02/new-york-times-paid-no-taxes-2014/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
web.archive.org/web/20130806015057/http://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2013/08/03/billionaire-red-sox-owner-john-henry-buys-boston-globe-for-70-million-from-new-york-times
youtube.com/watch?v=eWdhsmKl9b0
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/782615747294031872
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=kdLywm_IXDU
youtube.com/watch?v=CW1_w7FAbc0
youtube.com/watch?v=cNuD3bcsSCA
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM
youtube.com/watch?v=pNUebdDiJJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
strawpoll.me/11348926
twitter.com/rpollockdc
twitter.com/chuckrossdc
twitter.com/HAGOODMANAUTHOR
twitter.com/basedmattforney
twitter.com/CassandraRules
twitter.com/JeanetteJing
strawpoll.me/11349807
truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/
gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/14/david-brock-shadow-campaign/
theamericanmirror.com/video-california-woman-beaten-trump-yard-sign/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LJRdGSJiZ_g
zachwhalen.net/posts/how-to-make-a-twitter-bot-with-google-spreadsheets-version-04/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16792
youtube.com/watch?v=rqE396Uk6ZY&feature=youtu.be
insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/08/rand-paul-good-chance-hillary-clinton-lied-benghazi-hearing-about-syria-libya-weapons
pastebin.com/xPVvmJWP
youtube.com/watch?v=11nDqANBsLE
youtube.com/watch?v=97qbBFNtOcQ
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-security-concerns
lamecherry.blogspot.ca/2016/10/the-1995-clinton-tax-code-for-donald.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/780067273088331776/photo/1
imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV
archive.is/QaM7l
web.archive.org/web/20161002223536/http://imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV
archive.is/SFyxC
youtube.com/watch?v=zUoLn--afjA
twitter.com/true_pundit/status/782702605369765890
pastebin.com/CaWuDe7q
youtube.com/watch?v=7YtB79sPLNw
twitter.com/klayvolk/status/759117371239915520
torontosun.com/2016/10/02/liberal-media-launches-another-full-frontal-attack-on-donald-trump
nytimes.com/1995/10/25/nyregion/crowning-the-comeback-king.html
dcwhispers.com/wikileaks-outlines-hillary-clinton-bidding-saudi-masters-turned-libya-isis-hellhole/
twitter.com/digiphile/status/780915466004987908
m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/Clinton_2015_Form_1040_with_Signature_Page.pdf
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/71691/000007169116000023/a2015form10-k.htm
theamericanmirror.com/empty-seats-hillary-sermon-nc-black-church/
mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten
twitter.com/danrolle/status/782755818991030276
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/782739197450792960
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/782740149947944961
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/781410930852704260
youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/02/ig-report-obama-operatives-impeded-foia-requests-punished-judicial-watch/
archive.is/mJrXr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just lemme post a couple per thread till it's outta my system.. the kek's aren't wearing off

lel

I'm 99% those 3 girls got culturally enriched to the point of reconstructive surgery/death but several ambassadors of culture simultaneously

Dude, you aren't leaving for reals... you can't! We are so close!

Seth Rich bump. Never forget.

was just bantz senpai!!!!!

I find the open Israel thing incredibly funny is all. In the thread last night by the end, every other flag was Israel... they were triggered like I had directly threatend their shekels, twas quite the ride!

If anything Imma go harder than ever till Nov8!!!!

no worries!

anybody got the Cucked for H logo?

damn rights.

TOP KEK!!! (but not as funny as open Israel)

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/02/new-york-times-paid-no-taxes-2014/

I've been away for a week, anything new worth mentioning?

Oh fuck dude! That almost ruined my week!

someone made this thread on b. he could need some bumps.

I am a man with nothing to lose. You cannot kill that which has no life.

They are incapable of threatening me or slowing me down.

That bitch is going to rot in the shittiest, coldest, most culturally enriching prison on the planet.

CTR are now going all out over at /qa/. They can't subvert Cred Forums. Fucking tryhards want to shut this place down.

Good call. Made an update :)

------------

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Fuck yeah!!! Great news!

HIGH ENERGY!!!

Billionaire Red Sox Owner John Henry Buys Boston Globe For $70 Million From New York Times - web.archive.org/web/20130806015057/http://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2013/08/03/billionaire-red-sox-owner-john-henry-buys-boston-globe-for-70-million-from-new-york-times

"The $70 million sale price shows the paper’s staggering drop in value since then, when the Times paid $1.1 billion for the Globe and its other local media properties."

A loss of almost 70%. Might want to check the math though.

#NeverHillary

#NeverHillary

cucked 4 H

YAY :D

Thanks bro!!!

evilhillary killin it lately

youtube.com/watch?v=eWdhsmKl9b0

some fag on twitter says he has a heads up on whats going to be in the upcoming wikileaks . mentions Switzerland another foundation there involving HRC and chelsea

>twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/782615747294031872

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

I told you guys that on Friday ffs

get those signature will be hard work, i tell you hwat

I'm preparing some infographic showing why this is important. But there'll be little bit of reading, because you can't explain it in a two sentences.

oh was that on kikebook says started 3 days ago, I just looked it up now must of missed it then. my bad, thought it was the actual guy posting it on twatter

requesting the 'They Live' Clinton alien

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

alright bruv

what should i counter when someone says he doesnt want to give out his personal info on the petition mates?

You're welcome!

EvilHillary does amazing work! Love the videos!

How did Hillary make millions without having a real job? - youtube.com/watch?v=kdLywm_IXDU

So THAT'S why Hillary thinks EVERYONE is a RACIST! - youtube.com/watch?v=eWdhsmKl9b0

Lester Holt forgot to ask Hillary questions about... - youtube.com/watch?v=CW1_w7FAbc0

Looks like Huma sent Top Secret info to the Yahoo Hackers. Nice job. - youtube.com/watch?v=cNuD3bcsSCA

Why Ironman shouldn't tell Pepe or you how to vote - youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM

Hillary's IT guy busted on Reddit by centipedes - youtube.com/watch?v=pNUebdDiJJ8

Rarest of Pepes defends his honor! - youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

#NeverHillary

>strawpoll.me/11348926

Clinton pardons!

Terrible and the issue of pardons needs some coverage before Obama gets his pen going.

Tell them to wait a couple of days until there are more signatures.

I'm not signing it yet because I want to limit my exposure, however, I will be signing it in a couple/few days whenever there are more signatures on it.

Sign this petition to hold Super PACs accountable to the law.

Send a message to multi-national conglomerates and corrupt special interest groups that think they can break the law and have an influence on elections.

They are breaking the law. We the people can hold them accountable. Please sign the petition to get rid of illegal Super PACs.

(something like that)

#NeverHillary

Were there any links found between the ADL and the Clintons? Saw a post the other day and would like to see what that was all about

will do that. does it make sense to spread it on twitter this early?

yes. spread it now, spread it later. There is no wait.

GOGOOGOGOG

In regards to the New York Times selling the Boston Globe at a loss of $1.03 billion dollars. I guarentee you they got to write that off on their taxes.

Billionaire Red Sox Owner John Henry Buys Boston Globe For $70 Million From New York Times - web.archive.org/web/20130806015057/http://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2013/08/03/billionaire-red-sox-owner-john-henry-buys-boston-globe-for-70-million-from-new-york-times

"The $70 million sale price shows the paper’s staggering drop in value since then, when the Times paid $1.1 billion for the Globe and its other local media properties."

$1.1 billion - 70 million = $1.03 billion loss
$700 million buying price, sold at $70 million = 90% loss
$1.1 billion buying price, sold at $70 million = over 150% of a loss

The New York Times definetely wrote that loss off on their tax returns.

Twitter is perfect for the weekends. Yes, spread on Twitter at the earliest opportunity.

Here are some accounts that might get the word out fast:

-Richard Pollock (Senior Investigative Reporter at The Daily Caller News) - twitter.com/rpollockdc
-Chuck Ross (Conservative, Daily Caller): twitter.com/chuckrossdc
-H.A. Goodman: twitter.com/HAGOODMANAUTHOR
-Matt Forney: twitter.com/basedmattforney
-Cassandra Fairbanks: twitter.com/CassandraRules
-Jeanette Jing (Bernie/Jill Stein Supporter): twitter.com/JeanetteJing

I will start spreading it on Facebook this week.

#NeverHillary

Bump

#NeverHillary

have you seen thispoll already lads?

strawpoll.me/11349807

CTR getting so fucking desperate.

David.

I fucking hate you and will destroy you.

truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/

SPREAD THIS SHIT

GET IN HERE

MAKE AMERI/QA/ GREAT AGAIN

>MEGA DOOM - MOE will conduct training for civil defense with the participation of 40 million peopleAll major cities, 4-7 october. All Moscow citizens will be brought to nuclear shelters(Moscow metro in fact is a giant shelter).
"Training will be held from 4 to 7 October. It will bring together more than 40 million people, more than 200 thousand professionals rescue units, about 50 thousand units. The full force of the Russian Emergencies Ministry are utilized, including military units EMERCOM rescue, emergency rescue units, rescue units of paramilitary units and the State Inspectorate for Small Boats, a division of the State Fire Service of EMERCOM of Russia, aircraft, "- said Manuilov.
Translated From:
gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml
-------------------------------
>Russia is having a drill with civilians being moved to nuclear bomb shelters between October 4-7th, 2016.
They have never ever in the history of cold wars done such a massive drill, and what if once in place with their population protected as best as possible launch a pre-emptive strike.
Out of all the doom news, this has me the most alarmed and scared that we are the closest we have ever been to nuclear war.

>Given that the US is cutting its diplomatic relations with Russia over Syria, I'd say that the doom that we've been waiting for is at the door...
---------------------------------
>It is more than 25% of the whole Russian population. Just sayin'. Oh, and not long ago (2 months I think) they tested banking system under war circumstances as well as mobilization of industry and transport system in the private sector and transfered them under military rule.
>The US activated its first 24 missile defense stations on May 12th at the Romanian air base of Deveselu as part of its missile defense shield in Europe, and began the construction of the second element on May 13th at the Polish air base of Redzikowo.
Later, President Vladimir Putin stated at a meeting on mobilization readiness that the US would not be able to deceive Russia by claiming its weapons system is purely defensive, and that in fact this was about relocating part of the US nuclear capacity to the countries Eastern Europe. The President promised that Russia would respond adequately to new threats to its security. So we'll see here shortly if this is in fact just a drill.
>RUAF Tu-22Ms Backfire Strategic Bombers deployed OCT 1st,2016 to Mozdok

thanks

I don't get it. Can someone explain this to a dense pollack?

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/14/david-brock-shadow-campaign/

Both Correct the Record and the American Bridge 21st Century are Super PACs. From what I get, Super PACs cannot engage in paid coordination with candidates. But when Hillary's committee doesn't pay them a cent and they don't pay HRC either, then everything's good, right?

So why would Brock have to cut himself from AB21C in the first place? Is it because of that research in Dec 2015?

BonnerAnon if you're here explain pls

Like this one a lot. Good work.

You're welcome.

I'll ask my Russian friend what he thinks. He lives in Moscow.

From what I can remember, Bonner said that Hillary's campaign paid for some information that came from one of the Super PACs. Campaigns are suppose to be separate from the Super PACs that support them, there is to be no direct contact.

With Hillary's campaign contacting and paying for the info from the Super PAC, and the Super PAC supplying Hillary's campaign with the info they paid for; the Super PAC broke the law.

I believe that is what it is about. Bonner said David Brock's Super PAC broke the law, and there is hard evidence to prove it.

#NeverHillary

thanks

afternoon all

thanks for clarifying

every time money moves he gets 12.5 %

g'day m8, ate your breakfast already?

Sup! How goes it homie?

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

#NeverHillary

heads up CTR is trying a divide and conquer "get /pol deleted from Cred Forums" campaign. Shills have been creating trump generals in inappropriate boards on 4chin and trying to get us to go in there and bump

willkommen to the party leaf

nah, Bonner Group gets 12.5%. I mean, yeah, he gets that money but nah

>11
not too bad bruv, still have a pulse.
toasting from phone so no trip?
How very interesting, and jewish

nah, im trying to get signatures for the petition on Cred Forums so i leave the trips out.

thanks!!

theamericanmirror.com/video-california-woman-beaten-trump-yard-sign/

*Judaism Increases

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

Oh you mean THIS Allida Black?

Saw that on leddit
youtube.com/watch?v=LJRdGSJiZ_g
hilarious, a 15min long vid by a not fully retarded nu male
>Old lady yells at cartoon frog, bashing the media and shitting all over Hillary how out of touch she is

It's /cfg/ light and super normie normie friendly.

Nice!

"heads up CTR is trying a divide and conquer "get /pol deleted from Cred Forums" campaign. Shills have been creating trump generals in inappropriate boards on 4chin and trying to get us to go in there and bump"

"heads up CTR is trying a divide and conquer "get /pol deleted from Cred Forums" campaign. Shills have been creating trump generals in inappropriate boards on 4chin and trying to get us to go in there and bump"

------------

This is important. Do not fall for their bullshit.

They are getting desperate. They are going to try anything to get /pol shut down. They are afraid. There time is running out, and we get stronger every day.

Fuck CTR. I'm going to start playing a game, and see if they like it. It's called put the names together...

Burns, John, Price, Reynolds, Ryan, Benjamin, Shaw, Williams, Matt, Ellie, Thomas, Adrienne, Rutherford, Justin, Thomas, Margaret, Morgan, Camden, Shappell, John, Green, Karpay, Rebecca, Strider, Towle, Adrienne, David, Travis, Lenhoff, Larry, Elizabeth, Migeed, Thompson, Fischbein, Connor, Lewis, Cohen, Mary, Hank, Joe, Jennings, Bill, Justin, Daniel, Ann, Watson, Weber, Kevin, Elizabeth, Newman, Kevin, Adam, Wright, Lauren, Amanda, Taylor, Vincent, Charen, Karla, Caryn, Benjamin, McClure, Sheu, Wiley, William, Wessell, Price, Donohoe, Talbot, Elrod, Smith, Kenny, Dave, etc.

Did you spot your name?

#NeverHillary

@91247667
Looks like her.

Quick Google Search.

Good stuff!

#NeverHillary

Guys can we set up Twitter bots to spam this shit? We need normies to forever associate Hillary with all of this

im going to bed lads im having a nasty headache. keep up the good work everyone. ill see you tomorrow

zachwhalen.net/posts/how-to-make-a-twitter-bot-with-google-spreadsheets-version-04/

Use this guide to set up a twitter bot to start spamming it, be sure to tag it with #CrookedHillary so we can get it trending

ok bruv. thx for baking bread

Fuckin' A. I need to proof read more often.

Should be - "Their time is running out, and we get stronger every day."

Take care, and hope the headache goes away fast. I use Naproxen Sodium (Aleve) for mine.

#NeverHillary

see ya man, thanks for your great work

CTR downvoting and comments less active on the weekends?

>downvoting
>>>/reddit/

Holy shit! Just put 2 & 2 together!

Look at the date on Huma's e-mail - September 14, 2012 (Friday) at 9:21 am

Look at what she says/e-mails to Hillary - "I'm [Huma] giving you [Hillary] credit for inspiring the "peaceful" protests."

Hillary was still Secretary of State at the time. Look what happened during the week of September 14, 2012:

Protesters attack U.S. diplomatic compounds in Egypt, Libya (Updated 9:09 AM ET, Wed September 12, 2012) - www.cnn.com/2012/09/11/world/meast/egpyt-us-embassy-protests/

" The United States said it was taking measures to protect its citizens worldwide after protesters angry about an online film considered offensive to Islam attacked U.S. diplomatic compounds in Libya and Egypt Tuesday.

In Libya, witnesses say members of a radical Islamist group called Ansar al-Sharia protested near the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, where NATO jets established no-fly zones last year to halt ground attacks from then-Libyan strongman Moammar Gadhafi.

The group then clashed with security forces in the city, blocking roads leading to the consulate, witnesses said.

The U.S. ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, was killed in the attack, the State Department said. Sean Smith, a Foreign Service information management officer, and two other U.S. personnel also died in the violence in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in a statement Wednesday. "

tl;dr - Huma is giving Hillary Clinton the credit for starting/orchestrating (inspiring) the riots ("peaceful" protests) that occurred. It's an inside joke. Huma and Hillary both know that Hillary's State Department had a major part, if not the most crucial part, in contributing to the riots that caused Benghazi to be overran and end up with the loss of US lives.

#NeverHillary

Off topic

didn't make it past the 2 second mark

hueheuheuhue fuck imma jerk

I fuccin love it

me neither, i hate normie memelords

Great work bro.
Quickly to the meme station.

couldn't handle the PS shirt

not bustin yer balls man, it is a good find, gonna post it on muh kikebook

Shit, awesome find!

Thats why I said it's super normie friendly but hey it's usually the first step into the right direction.

...must compromise my numale hate for the sake of spreading the good word....

pisses me off that this cuck looks pretty successful and I can barely feed myself, tho.

THE ONLY ANSWER IS FOR ME TO MEME HARDER REEEEE!!!

Sadly it dosen't check out
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/16792
use the "view as PDF", the whole thing is a situation report for the day.

the chances are high she's referencing:

>KUWAIT • (SBU) Around 400 protesters, including parliament members and prominent Sunni Islamists, congregated peacefully for nearly two hours in front of the Embassy September 13. Police arrested several youth who tried to jump the compounds outermost perimeter. (GMEP01/Embassy Kuwait City e-mail)

reeee!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=rqE396Uk6ZY&feature=youtu.be

Yeah for sure, they're all useful in a way i guess. Obv it's great that this guy and other 'muh rationalism' JewTubers are getting on it. Funny to see them report on shit 2 weeks late all the time.

Btw, i posted an article last about the CF having to refile 5+ annual tax returns due to errors and now it's a sizable talking point among trump accounts on twitter. I've seen at least 200+ tweets about it since. Def taking credit for that one

Thanks! I can't believe I didn't spot that earlier.

It's pretty fucked up when you think about it. Huma has indirect ties to the Muslim Brotherhood through her family.

Huma is basically congratulating/thanking Hillary for what happened at Benghazi. It's really fucked up.

I bet a pretty penny that Hillary's and Huma's missing emails show that they knew about and probably orchestrated weapons and support going to Libyan rebels that overthrew Gadaffi. I also would bet that these rebel groups that were armed with said weapons are the same groups that overran the Benghazi compound.

Rand Paul: 'Very Good Chance' Hillary Lied to Congress About Syria, Libya Weapons - - insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/08/rand-paul-good-chance-hillary-clinton-lied-benghazi-hearing-about-syria-libya-weapons

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said today that Hillary Clinton was a "cheerleader" for weapons shipments to rebels in Syria and Libya, adding that there is a "very good chance" she lied to Congress about the arms deals. "

" "Some of the emails coming out about Benghazi indicate that maybe she did know a lot more about this arms trade than she let on," said Paul, raising the possibility that Clinton "lied" before Congress.

"I think there's a very good chance [she lied]. I think there's no way Hillary Clinton did not know about this. Her private emails show that she was the one supporting arming these people," said Paul. "

WikiLeaks: Hacked Emails Prove Hillary ARMED JIHADISTS In Syria - Including ISIS - www.dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett

Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria - www.nationalreview.com/article/438605/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-benghazi-scandal-arm-syrian-rebels-al-qaeda-isis-libya-turkey

#NeverHillary

Can we please get this added to the OP? It's incredibly easy to set up and would allow for easy spamming.

ever since the pepe is a hate symbol controversy my retweets are down 90%.

fuck I hate kikes.

Yeah looks like he makes a dollar or two from it.
Anyway keep up the good work bro.

They're always two weeks late, like the media in switzerland. If we memed it to death they pick it up and report it as it happened moments ago including a breaking news alert.

Great job, all the shit we throw, some will stick.

Honestly we don't need bots, we need humans that write catchy tweets and make connections.
If we need to absolutely signal boost something I can always throw out $10 and buy 100k likes and retweets from my old contacts.

Correct the Record openly collaborates with the clinton campaign because they don't pay for traditional advertising (TV, Radio, ECT...)

The FEC doesn't consider internet posts to be paid communication, hence the loophole.

David Brock stated that he could work directly with CTR and the Clinton Campaign because he cut off 'operational discussions' with American Bridge 21st Century.

That's fine, but there are 7 other individuals that are working with both Am Bridge and Correct the Record at the same time. Including the Assistant Treasurer (who's in the know regarding all expenditures for both super pacs)
Also, the purchase of research in December 2015 from American Bridge is blatantly illegal - no way for them to paint it any other way. The clinton campaign lied in their reporting to the FEC, they claimed they were paying a non political committee.

This stuff is -very- complex, it's been challenging to communicate it simply and accurately.

Hope this helps

Clinton Campaign cannot coordinate with American Bridge 21st Century at all because they focus primarily on opposition research of Republican Candidates.

We have 2 clear instances, backed with FEC documentation, that the Clinton Campaign is receiving American Bridge's opposition research, which was funded by unlimited, unregulated donations.

>ever since the pepe is a hate symbol controversy my retweets are down 90%
You think that had an impact? I got shadowbanned for like 4 hours the other night - my impressions dropped 400k in an instant, came back after a while

Normies see trending hashtags and that's about it, most of them don't dig deep. If we can keep negative Hillary stuff trending constantly it would have a noticeable impact.

BTW all - petition has 37 signatures now, with most coming in within the last couple hours.

It's all organic growth, I've done no pushing aside from a reddit post that got buried immediately.

Great article about the Clinton Foundation and its CHAI (Clinton Health Access Iniative) organization:
Exclusive: Clinton charities ignore law requiring them to disclose millions from foreign donors - www.newsnet5.com/longform/exclusive-clinton-charities-ignore-law-requiring-them-to-disclose-millions-from-foreign-donors

Lots of great info, and put together nicely. Also, it is a very recent article.

Shameless re-post from the yesterday in regards to above news article:

"New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has the power to force the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Health Access Initiative to publicly disclose the names of foreign governments and the millions they donate each year to the charities but he’s not doing it, a Scripps News investigation has found.

Schneiderman’s failure to require compliance with New York law and written instructions from his own office keeps the public in the dark about whether the foreign governments that gave money to the Clinton charities also had special access to Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state, experts in private foundation law say. New York state has long required more transparency from non-profits operating within its borders than many other regulators.

A Scripps Washington Bureau review of tax returns and regulatory filings found that year after year the Clinton charities have ignored New York law and related instructions. "

"In 2009, Secretary Clinton’s first year heading the State Department, the Clinton Foundation disclosed to New York only a lump sum of $122 million in foreign government donations, listing the amount on a required form that directs all charities to “list each government contribution (grant) separately.” The foundation continued to provide the lump sum disclosures for foreign governments in every year that followed.

Nelson said, “The Clinton Foundation cannot say they are in compliance with New York regulations.” "

#NeverHillary

thanks. I hope you'll still be around because I'm creating infographic on Brock and would like you check if everything is correct. I don't know when I'll have it finished, at least 25 minutes (but it can be more than an hour too).

Good shit, I'll tweet it out as well.

The Golden Don is a racist. Which means I win. ZIp Zap Rap.

I'll stick around!

yea I was getting up there, now I barely clear 20r/ts on anything, and I know I'm one of the first people in the world tweeting a lot of the news I get...

whatever fuck kikes they can't stop me

if I scroll thru whichever hash is trending like 1/10 things are shit I've made, 1/5 are from here, it's just redic how much we influence

>(((Schneiderman)))
EVERY FUCKIGN TIME
REEEEEEEEEE

Sadly we can't.
The trends get slammed in no time.
We get a legit one going every other day for 4-10h where almost 50% of the stuff posted is /cfg/ made. That's good enough.
Out shitposting spread so wide I find our content everywhere I go. 9fag, leddit, media outlets, all kind of shit related forums...

You can do stuff organic and the right way and get shit done or do it CTR style, dominate everything if it dosen't work, throw money at it, and become the laughingstock of the internet

Think it would be worth also having a thread up about it? Or has that been tried?

A thread here would be a bad idea.
We first have to push it organic then take it over to /tg/ and then we could do a thread.

You want first people to get lost in the noise, so we need normies.

fantastic - posted it. It's extra spicy that (((Schneiderman))) is a dem on top of that, what a bunch of kikes

Good point. If anyone's good on kikebook, we can try to dump it there. I can rt it on my normie twatter account, but I can't retweet myself again without people being suspicious.

I know what you mean. With my Facebook technique, I'm getting 5 likes within the first minute and then it goes dead; nothing after that. It was working really well until this last week.

They're afraid.

It's just a coincidence.

Thanks!

Thanks bruva!

#NeverHillary

You can always use addmefast to get some artificial traction.

the second I do anything like that I get my account locked.

I'm on every shit list they have, I'm sure of it.

>33

nobody can see that happened.
But yeah better safe than sorry

So who did the old hag bag Hillary fuck then ? Just curious, ignorant BritBong here.

Huma

I think it has to do with Shadow Banning. Your post are not being publicly displayed for most people. I think that is what is happening to me on FB.

Good shit. I'll tweet it again.

Yeah, I'm good with FB. Best time is to post during the weekdays. I'll have signatures on it tomorrow from FB.

Right now, most US citizens are too focused on football during Saturday and Sunday. People in the States love US football way too much.

Spooky vision!!! What an ugly cunt.

Political alliance. Think of House of Cards (US version). They share a common goal of doing anything to make it to the top. They are both lawyers, they both wanted to be President, and they thought with their mutual goals that they could create a strong alliance to make it to the top.

They are horrible people. Hillary only stayed with him because she needs his help. They campaign for each other. It's only a political ploy and alliance. She doesn't give a real fuck about him. There is no love. Only political support to push their idealistic globalist goals.

#NeverHillary

I think I finished.

Please check if everything is correct. Also keep in mind that I'm not a native English speaker, so please point out every spelling/grammar/syntax/whatever error and I'll fix it. Also if you think something should be redacted differentely, just tell me and I'll change it.

Here's the pastebin of the text on the graphic:
pastebin.com/xPVvmJWP

He is the best!
youtube.com/watch?v=11nDqANBsLE

thiiiiiicccccccccc

fucking fantastic mane

thanks goys

We the people

I would distribute if everyone is good with the research. Gj

Thanks for the update lads.

kek at the filenames

youtube.com/watch?v=97qbBFNtOcQ

Someone fix that fucking gif

he's a walkin meme!!

Perfect. You nailed it

Sup OGs. Just dropping by

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-security-concerns

Tldr
Assange was going to make an announcement Tuesday from the embassy balcony but won't due to security concerns.

Bet he knows HRC doesn't give a shit any more and straight up sent a sniper out there for him

thanks familia.

Square version for Twatters

lamecherry.blogspot.ca/2016/10/the-1995-clinton-tax-code-for-donald.html

shit's gettin real.

Congratulations /cfg/! This was your victory!

As I said yesterday after I finished volunteering, one of the volunteer groups discovered the Hillary Campaign conducting voter fraud in poor areas of Clark County, mostly walmarts. They were getting people voter registration with the explicit purpose of voting Clinton to prevent trump victory.

I passed on information from here regarding voter frauder Susan Berman may be involved. She had a supposed recent run in with Trump Campaign workers but fled the scene after being video taped.

Needless to say they were on their way to crack down on them and probably now with a lead of who may have been involved. And reading this Clinton email mentioning California's (where Susan is from, particularly Davis, CA) this was a clear win influenced by you guys.

Congrats and thank you for helping me push the campaign in the right direction.

> one of the volunteer groups discovered the Hillary Campaign conducting voter fraud in poor areas of Clark County, mostly walmarts.
Bro, tell me you have some kind of documented evidence of this????!!!

>Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

great to hear that

WE'RE WINNING!

Looks real good. Here's just some slight polishing suggestions:

Address should be displayed as "455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, D.C."

Looks excellent!

#NeverHillary

I don't personally have it. I was listening to the on going phone call of it happening and then the entire campaign went defcon 1 making calls to higher ups. I can probably get the information on Tuesday/Wednesday when I planned to drop by again.

>ABC poll shows only 25% of white men are voting for Hillary
>twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/780067273088331776/photo/1

>pic related

>1155
doubledubs say there's something there. But you know, if you were to go out of your way to get this info ASAP, it would probably end up on infowars?? Just saying, no rush tho :DD :DDD
Seriously you'd be the MVP mane

BOOOOOOM

imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV

thank you. Fixed it

Outreach brothers: do our contacts know about this petition? It won't hurt if they tell the world about it.

>LEAVE GOLDWATAH ALONE GOYIM
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

Just as I suspected. She's up with college graduate women making less than $50k. I'm starting to see the picture of who sits at home all day answer unknown phone numbers.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SAMPLING? Over sampled Dems under sampled Republican's and Independents. Again.

Clinton Crimes, one-a-year for 39 years.
imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV

GET IN THERE GOYS!!!

Thank you! You are the one with feet on the ground making a difference. Thank you.

>1155
Great work mane! For real, good fuckin' job.

We know that the only way that Hillary gets elected is through voter fraud, voter suppression, and manipulated electronic voting machines.

Hillary does not have the real world numbers. We know the polls are fake/artificial. They don't reflect reality. Look at the rally numbers and social media numbers. She has no real support. Her biggest online support is a bunch of paid trolls know as CTR. She does not have real support.

Nice! You fuckin' killed it!

Great presentation, color layout, easy to follow, well written. Top notch work!

----

I have to bounce for the next two or three hours. Will try to return soon.

#NeverHillary

We keep on winning everywhere. It's kinda scary desu. lads.

>We keep on winning everywhere
I think a lot of why fucking white males are not voting for the Kike Queen is how pervasive - and dissuasive - the 'cuck' and 'beta' memes have become. Unconsciously, you don't want to be those things, it's emasculating and so it triggers something primitive in the male brain imho

Holy shit that is awesome! Fuckin' amazing!

That will play great in the normie world.

*Clinton Crimes in the News (every year a crime) - imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV

Archives for URL:
archive.is/QaM7l

#NeverHillary

saved it all in case (((someone))) shuts it down

Bump. Y'all are like a cup of morning coffee.

Already done, homie!

Picture is for another major old school Clinton scandal.

#NeverHillary

It's not just that but it's everyone that took 5mins to do their own research.
I swung the opinion of so many people including a few fully blown SJW with problem hair, problem glasses and tattoos by providing simple facts they can't deny.

I'm a retard. Forgot to include URLs.

Please see *Clinton Crimes in the News (every year a crime) - imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV

Archives for URL:
archive.is/QaM7l

#NeverHillary

no probs

already 95 signatures under petition, we're slowly starting snowballing

The petition is up to 106, we start to get some organic traffic.
Great work lads

archive.is/SFyxC
>Hungary referendum: 98 per cent of voters say 'no' to EU migrant quotas

Magyar must be proud. Though referendum is not valid because of a low turnout

>98 per cent

Holy shit

>youtube.com/watch?v=zUoLn--afjA
>A Bro's Guide To Electing Hillary Clinton President
>Gays for Hillary video
REEEEEEEEEEEE

that was the gayest thing I've seen in my life

Less than half of the population voted

This guy's face and voice make me feel uncomfortable...

same. And i've seen High School Musical 3 so that's saying something.
same, anything too ghey makes me feel queezy

Then those who stayed home have no right to complain.

What happened to the FBIanon threads? Last time I was here, there were 5 I believe. Has there been any others?

twitter.com/true_pundit/status/782702605369765890

It's like he isn't even trying, which he probably isn't. Everything about hid demeanor screams "I'M A HUGE FAGGOT!"

>pastebin.com/CaWuDe7q
there was 6th recently

gotta run an errand, back in 40

Alright, homie. See you in a bit.

#NeverHillary

Oh my sides,
10min of CNN getting BTFO over taxes
youtube.com/watch?v=7YtB79sPLNw

Nebraska fag here. I member Seth.

133 people signed the petition.

I think we need to add it to OP text or put in the second post with some attention grabbing image.

Anyway, I'm out. Keep up the Kek's work!

MAGA!!!

I think that is a good idea to have it in the OP.

I'm going to be gone for the next hour or so.

#NeverHillary

This one has the correct language. I think the font needs to be changed to the Hillary Standard Font, and then it will look good.

Y'all seen this?

twitter.com/klayvolk/status/759117371239915520

That looks interesting, gonna check the creditability.

Bump for Seth.

bamp

ARKANSAS WHERE YOU AT MUH GOOGS?

It smells, it's uhm a smell I didn't smell for a long time. The smell of dirty money, the smell of leaking diapers, the disgusting smell only one species on this planet diffuses.
David? David Brock is that you?

Excellent work guys. .your amazing, please make sure alex jones, roger stone, brietbart, drudge report, gets the info, as they have the most readers they all should have tip lines on there pages. SeND freely, trump 2016

fuck off Martin

There it is again, that smell...
David feed your slaves some tendies, they're starving.

torontosun.com/2016/10/02/liberal-media-launches-another-full-frontal-attack-on-donald-trump

leafs be based

At the end, you need to separate 455 from M and attach it to Massachusetts

Just a slight typo.

Should have checked earlier, my bad.

#NeverHillary

nytimes.com/1995/10/25/nyregion/crowning-the-comeback-king.html

fresh

So with a bit of doubt, we can say that vote.org is also part of the CTR/Priorities USA Action Brocks conglomerate.

Isn't it great to be a deplorable?

gimme the tl;dr on vote.org pls

WTF I love Evil Hillary now

somebody has been goin off on plebbit tonight, this is old news to us correct?

(see pic)

>ownd by TargetSmartUpdates
>donated to hillary
>their twitter account has a lot of collusion with Priorities USA, CTR and other of the known sock puppets

Checking the records atm.

I'm not going to be around much for awhile, I'll still be working against Hillary though. good luck out there /cfg/

It smells again.
David please your unpaid interns are starving.
Feed them David, please for the love of god.

dcwhispers.com/wikileaks-outlines-hillary-clinton-bidding-saudi-masters-turned-libya-isis-hellhole/

David, your employees are drunk.

ok man, do what you can thx

ok looking into it as well

>665x665

so close

twitter.com/digiphile/status/780915466004987908
Jewiest statement ever

Sup boys. Dropping by. Can't do the late night again. Body is starting to feel it. Gotta function IRL. only for a couple days until I catch up then full throttle until November!

Assume you guys have seen this

>none other than Hillary Rodham Clinton utilized a $700,000 "loss" to avoid paying some taxes in 2015.
m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/Clinton_2015_Form_1040_with_Signature_Page.pdf

>the NYT itself is also perfectly happy to take advantage of the US tax to minimize the amount of money it pays to the government: in 2014 the company got a tax refund of $3.6 million despite having a $29.9 million pretax profit, an effective negative tax rate for 2014, which it explained was favorably affected by approximately $21.1 million for the reversal of reserves for uncertain tax positions due to the lapse of applicable statutes of limitations.
>sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/71691/000007169116000023/a2015form10-k.htm

Ain't it a shame
>theamericanmirror.com/empty-seats-hillary-sermon-nc-black-church/

>Rev. Hillary preaches to empty seats at NC black church

At least she didn't go up in flames as expected.
She's that going for her.

This is great, but I didn't see Travelgate or Filegate (did I just miss them?), both of which are discussed here:

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

>At least she didn't go up in flames as expected.
was a protestant church, not a real religion that's why

thc for the tax stuff mane, MSM got 9d-backgammoned all over dat ass yesterday by pushing the bullshit o trump's taxes. Hurt Hillbots hard

Dan Rolle launching internet hunt for Adriene White from White Paper solutions, NV election fraud for Hillary

twitter.com/danrolle/status/782755818991030276

link is video he has lots of tweets on it

thx dan

this is actually interesting af Senpai

And we got another angle of attack.
>UnitAid

Baaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! I bet people stayed home because they knew she was coming!

kek
great work manG!

Clinton gets spanked for burning American flag.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

Either of you ever reach out to James woods? @realjameswoods

He's always shitting on #NeverHillary and gets huge hits.
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/782739197450792960
1700 RTs in 2 hours. He's always getting shit like this.

Might be a good ally

Ok boys. I'm out. I, daily, stand in awe of the work you all have done and the effect you have had, trip anons and user anons alike. Keep up the amazing work. We will not be defeated and she will go to prison!

He's straight fucking her!
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/782740149947944961

Normies seem to like that pdf

Thank you user, for all you've done and will continue to do. Best to you and yours :)

Yo we gots to get in touch with him.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/781410930852704260

Ok I'm out for reals. Keep crushing it!

Thx user! You too! Keep going whatever you can do! We will win this!

ok bro, i made a thread about it somewhere where the nerds congregate, we'll see what happens. Later mane

Have to run an errand, but SHEEEIT YES WE DO

Don't call it a comeback!

youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg

Good find!

We researched that info before, but didn't analyze it like that. That picture is really good in getting the point across at how ineffective the Clinton Foundation is.

Good luck. Thanks for the help.

I did not see that. Good shit! Works very well in combating the current Trump 1995 Tax article by New York Times.

That's fuckin' hilarious! Trump had a full congregation when he went to a black church, and the preacher also gave him some holy Jewish garment or some shit.

The more I think about it, the more I think Trump's camp leaked the info. It works in his favor on different levels.

Smart move if it was his people.

Good find. It looks like election fraud is already happening in key Swing states.

Virginia with the Democrats filing fradulent voter registration form for the dead.

Nevada Democrat Adriene White committing election fraud.

I hope Dan gets that bitch, and justice is served!

The only way Hillary can win is through election fraud. Voter suppression, fraudulent votes and electronic voting machine rigging.

Damn, that's a big fuckin' chunk of change. Good fuckin' find.

Love these fuckin' videos! Thank you, they are always appreciated.

Never though of it, but that sounds like a good idea. He is definetely anti-Hillary! Good find!

Take care, and thanks for everything! It is greatly appreciated.

I will try to contact him. It's worth the try. He rekt that bitch in that tweet. Simple and powerful.

Take care.

Cool mane. Take it easy.

------

I'm back you fuckin' Googles!

#NeverHillary

Shit, I meant to use this image.

Don't call it a comeback!

#NeverHillary

IG Report: Obama Operatives Impeded FOIA Requests, Punished Judicial Watch - pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/02/ig-report-obama-operatives-impeded-foia-requests-punished-judicial-watch/

"Obama, as you no doubt know, promised his would be the most transparent administration in history, after the Bush administration was widely criticized for not being transparent with open records requests.

Yet last year, the Obama administration spent $31.3 million to fight FOIA cases — more than twice the $15.4 million the Bush administration spent in 2008.

After eight excruciating years, Obama leaves behind a legacy of appalling corruption at the highest levels and never-ending stonewalls of government oversight pertaining to such scandals as Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, Benghazi, and the Clinton email saga."

Excuse Me, But the DNC Leaks are Still a Thing - www.inquisitr.com/3550610/excuse-me-but-the-dnc-leaks-are-still-a-thing/

"In the coming weeks, Assange has told us another leak is about to drop and more intense pressure than we’ve seen will come to bear on Hillary’s nomination. We must be ready to loudly reiterate that hers is not, and never has been, a legitimate nomination. We have no loyalty to a pretend process. We must be ready to forcefully and unequivocally push her fake and failed nomination aside and install our resounding choice for nominee — Bernie Sanders."

#NeverHillary

hey bruv, regarding this shit
I found some mentions of Adrienne White being a volunteer for Hillary's campaign in GA - according to Dan Rolle's periscope she has donated to both Hillary and Obama

>archive.is/mJrXr
Article where she's mentioned by name as a GA DNC volunteer or some shit. I suppose it's possible that it's not the same person. thoughts? still looking into it

NEW
E
W

Can you retoast some of those in the next bread?