I know there might be a few exceptions on this board who are genuinely militants for Trump but statistically...

I know there might be a few exceptions on this board who are genuinely militants for Trump but statistically, is Cred Forums genuinely and overwhelmingly in favor of a Trump presidency or is it mostly satire?

Is this board underage?

How much are you being paid to write this?

you sound triggered

You sound like you're trying to act like someone from Cred Forums.

I don't know why that's so fucking funny to me.

you sound poor and unemployed.

Damn miserable attempt. Even actual 16 y-o lurkers do a better job nowadays.

There was a time when we could comfortably discuss relevant topics such as white genocide, degeneracy amongst honorable stormfags, now all I see is shills on one side and Trumpcucks on the other in a pre-electoral circlejerk. Have you guys been bluepilled to the point of believing in parliamentary democracy?

>Is this board underage?

THIS

SARGON CHECK IT OUT, IM GONNA GO TRIGGER THE ALT RIGHT LMAO

THEYRE JUST LIKE THE SJWS SARGON RIGHT

LMAO HEY ALT RIGHT GUYS, YOURE RETARDED LMAO DID I TRIGGER YOU

SARGON THEY DELETED MY POST, MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT HOW THEY CENSORED ME

nice try your gay

The whole world is overwhelmingly in favor for Trump.

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

>electing people who make that possible and LEGAL
Hmmm who to blame...

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

You're a bit behind, my dear shill. You're supposed to be at stage two by now.

Dear CTR:

This latest latest strategy is far too late.

The genie is out of the bottle.

Yes, you can disrupt things here with all the concern trolling etc., but people (normies) have already made up their minds... thanks in large part to what we have done here in the past year.

You can't reverse that.

And that's why you're seeing so little push-back compared to earlier times.

Soros should have injected far more money at an earlier stage.

Have a god afternoon :)

Alex

Discussing actual politics instead of white supremacy is a nice change of pace.

There was a country long before their was an income tax.

Even if Trump becomes president, nothing will change. The congress will still be the one in charge. Many people here understand that Trump is unqualified but think that it doesn't really matter, and hope that a Trump presidency will make one or several of their unpopular views mainstream. Or at least allow them to be more public about those views

Trump is the wrong choice for America

Vote Hillary Clinton!

Collect The Records

dear trumpcuck i understand you are triggered and your copypaste text is irrelevant to this thread. Thanks for attaching a funny meme! XD

>payed

LOL

CTR shill fuck off ;-P

>Goes back on what he says constantly
>Loves Israel
>Thinks vaccinations cause autism
>Doesn't pay taxes
>Wants stop and frisk
You cannot claim to love free speech, nationalism, and reason and then agree with everything Trump says.
>if don't agree with everything trump says you're a bernout/shillary/jebhead

You mean a person who did not have to pay taxes because he was recuperating losses, ie not actually making profit. All the while still employing thousands of people who all paid income tax made possible by their employment by trump you honor lacking political prostitute shill.

guys, i get paid $2 by CTR for every (you)

please help me out

I see what u did there.

Faggotry confirmed. Fuck off

Also voting for Trump just so you are out of a job on the streets.

It's like criminal gangs of african-american youths or disenfranchised hispanics, they need to belong to something, to a movement, often these cutltural enriching elements of society will call such gangs "their family" SAD!

This is me responding to (you), I am writing a response to your post

Here you go bud

Sweden, yes!

Really makes you think...

>9 posts by this ID

you're tryin' too hard kiddo....

What started of as some next level satire became real by accident, now we're just going with it because it's funny

The elite are mostly baby raping psychopaths so fuck it, why not make some noise.

There are plenty of people here who genuinely support trump, but they're usully cancerous newfags jumping on the bandwagon. The true heirs of Cred Forums, the oldfags you'll find are surprisingly liberal and humanist.

Then the shills used their media to turn the last bastion of internet freedom into a terrorist organisation by revealing us to a world which wasn't ready to kek or even to lel at our satirical mastery

Drumpkins admit people would lose jobs with a Drump economy

I'm voting for Johnson. I mostly come here to troll Trump and Clinton supporters.

I only want him to win not because I agree with most of his policies, but because of the chaos of it all. Politically, I do tend to align center left, and if I cared about this election, and someone aside from Hillary was running, I would consider supporting the democrats, but I simply can't, not only because Shillary is a corrupt, but because Trump is simply more charismatic and funny. I don't hink Trump is intelligent, in fact I think he's a pretty dumb man with a lot to hide, but I still want to see him win, just for the keks to be had.

It would just be a fun thing to see what happens during a Trump presidency, especially because of the amount of ass-hurt it causes leftists / SJWs / Mexicans.

Simply to watch these types of people cry and get upset that they lost would be wonderful to watch, especially if there's nothing they can do and they are forced to watch over a Trump presidency for 4 years. It would be really hilarious, especially considering how much of the media is heavily biased against him.

There's just too many people that would be butthurt / upset if he wins that watching it all unfold would be some top-tier comedy.

As for;
>is this board underage?

There are probably some underage people here of course, but no, you can't take one home for bill to rape

Americas already fucked. Why vote for the status quo? Why not something different?

>not siding with the Egyptian frog god of chaos' preferd candatate because it's funny.

Shiggy diggy

I hate this comic desu. There are legitimate reasons to believe somebody may be a paid shill and pointing it out isn't out of hurt feelings, nobody that I've seen is just running around saying that everybody who disgarees with them is paid to do so.

I dont think trump supporters should be trolled. What we need to do is to listen to them, they

Just CTR shillfags, and nobody would miss you if you died today.

I am a conductor on the Trump Train.. He has used things I tweeted him in his Rallys. Trump must win or this Nation, America the gretest Counrty ever to appear on Earth forged in the blood of our forefathers resolve and love for us will fall to the globalists who want to erase national borders and establish a single global government.. if you can't or won't understand this from me look at who supports her.. Soros' stated aims are open borders.. large corporations desire ease of movement of goods and capital which is limited by nations boundaries..

Make no mistake. be not deceived.. This is the heart of Clinton's ambitions.

She is a classic communist totalitarian globalist who will I assure lead to the dissolution of our national Sovereignty

>discussing politics
>not yelling "CTR!" "CTR" at anyone who isn't part of the hive mind

very good, you are brave and you are funny, you contributed something funny and helped your cause.

We are in favor of Trump because the establishment is completely assblasted just by his presence if you don't understand that than you are retarded. I was memeing hard for Rand but he is too smart for most americans.

good point about rand

I'd like for Trump's administration to be Nationalism vs Globalism, or at least some respite on our long, slow, inevitable decline. But, eh, even this may be too much hope.

Mostly, it's been fun watching the SJWs lose their shit since fall 2015.

trump made rand look like a total beta cuck faggot desu

Im 7 years old. Nigger nigger kike faggot.

Do you really not understand why people are backing Trump though? He is enough of an outsider and relates to people because of it. He is not the most intelligent person when it comes to politics but that is also why people like him. He comes across as a guy who shoots from the hip and don't care if you don't like it. Western Civilization has always had a place in its heart for Politically Naive but populist people.

Explain exactly how because Rand made the mistake of attacking him with his only chance to speak at the debate? Trump response YOur not your Father.

Not bad

8/10 bait

"Trumpkins" was a tactical error

I'm voting Johnson. The two party system is corrupt and just a way to limit democracy. If we continue to allow it, overall damage to our country will kill it eventually.

People say voting for the lesser of two evils is fine. But I think endorsing and continuing the two party system will result in a greater evil in the long run.

So I'm willing to accept the risks if a Hillary or trump presidency and lodge my vote in favor of Johnson.