DISCUSS WHAT TO DO WHILE Cred Forums AND /qa/ ARE BEING RAIDED BY SHILLS

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

If he deletes Cred Forums, then he is showing that he is a retarded Nip.

East Asian people are proud to be xenophobic and even racist.

He proves to be a nigger/muslim loving dicksucker and properly vote for any party in Japan that supports open border.

Freedoms

Dear Nip,

Ai gf niggerfaggot, FUCK JAPAN. PLEASE MUH JUST REVENUE cuck Jews. DELETE THIS cuckold hello? Chink kvetching cucks kys shart Cred Forums CHINGCHONG cancer. WE cucked DINDU poo. NANKING 2 NUKES WAS NEVER ENOUGH WUZ Wuz tit clamps, uzumaki master. Wooby flamethrowers niggers. Peace.

leaf

You're a piece of shit just like moot was.

Cred Forums will eventually leave you, and you will continue to have absolutely nothing in your life, you soulless gook faggot.

die

tsundere

Hadzsime

WE

sell

Memes

REMOVE

cuck

sugminasnoppar

ALLAHU

cuckold

>hey mods,go fuck yourselves will a rusty iron dildo,fucking cocksuckers,I hope you have two beautiful children and they die of cancer

gas

It's true.

> Cred Forums Pass Member Since Jewpan

LOO

>you will never have the glorious sun on your flag

feels bad

ask Trump for a small loan of a million dollars

WAKE

stole

Niggers

A

ME

UP

Can someone explain to me what's so bad about having a donation drive? It seems like the most logical option to me. I have seen many online community donation drives, and some have gone down in flames. But I've also seen some work. It's the most direct means for the user base to support the site. He could even do a 4-chan pass drive or something, where everyone gets something back.

Why don't we take some responsibility for this place that we all love? Especially on Cred Forums we're always talking about sticking up for our communities, being responsible and caring for the things we enjoy. What if Cred Forums itself did a 4-chan pass drive?

CAN'T

MORE NUKES

hiroshima

Gas

THINE

Rem a Best

faggot

Topkek

mogadishu

Well you damn wasabi nigger, a Cred Forums without Cred Forums has so much value like a girls without a pussy.

Thread is full of sockchuckers

because of niggers, niggers, niggers and

>BAN
>THE
>FUCKING
>LEAFS!

CHING CHONG

fat jew lmao

GAS

baka desu senpai

here is Cred Forums's progress so far

Nip ai gf niggerfaggot FUCK JAPAN PLEASE MUH JUST REVENUE cuck DELETE THIS cockold hello? chink kvetching cucks kys Cred Forums CHINGCHONG cancer WE cucked DINDU poo NANKING 2 NUKES WAS NEVER ENOUGH WUZ wuz tit clamps uzumaki master woobly flamethrowers niggers peace freedoms die tsundre hadzsime WE sell Memes REMOVE cuck sugminasnoppar ALLAHU cuckold gas LOO ask trmp for a small loan of a million dollars WAKE stole niggers A me UP CANT MORE NUKES hiroshima Gas THINE Rem a Best faggot mogadishu CHING CHONG fat jew lmao GAS baka desu senpai

>WE sell Memes

Quality.

gook

YOU FUCKING JEW GOOK

>WE sell memes
>cuckold gas
IT'S ALL MAKING SENSE NOW